FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Your out of my league

Your out of my league

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So your looking at a profile,your in there age range,your close by,you can accommodate,you have a face pic ready to send with first message, then......"your out of my league"

Does this stop you sending that first message? Has this ever happened to you?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got 300 messages this morning and I’m sixty fucking eight! Not after eight

Nope. I don't construct leagues. I either like the look of someone or I don't.

No, it doesn’t stop me.

Purely because for the past nine months, someone who I totally feel is out of my league has been trying to meet me (we just haven’t managed it yet).

I just need to have more faith in myself.

Nope

"Nope. I don't construct leagues. I either like the look of someone or I don't. "

Not everybody has a vagina

"Nope. I don't construct leagues. I either like the look of someone or I don't.

Not everybody has a vagina "

Haha

Saying someone is out of my league implies I'm capable of feelings and emotion. It is also a reflection of my self esteem.

As I give no fucks, I will message who I want. If they are not attracted to me or my profile, then it is their issue not mine.

I know I am one of the most pleasant and likeable people on fab once you get under the veneer of arsehole. And whilst I'm not the prettiest, there is not a single person on here out of my league.

If you paddle in the same pool for too long, the water ends up stagnant...

"Saying someone is out of my league implies I'm capable of feelings and emotion. It is also a reflection of my self esteem.

As I give no fucks, I will message who I want. If they are not attracted to me or my profile, then it is their issue not mine.

I know I am one of the most pleasant and likeable people on fab once you get under the veneer of arsehole. And whilst I'm not the prettiest, there is not a single person on here out of my league.

If you paddle in the same pool for too long, the water ends up stagnant..."

What if you piss in the pool?

Granny Crumpet ?!

For all those people saying there are no leagues, message everyone on page one of hot pics, see how many reply’s you get. My guess is most people wouldn’t get a single reply.

"For all those people saying there are no leagues, message everyone on page one of hot pics, see how many reply’s you get. My guess is most people wouldn’t get a single reply. "

My guess is because they are only here for the fabs not the meets

I'm not sharing everyone's perspective

"For all those people saying there are no leagues, message everyone on page one of hot pics, see how many reply’s you get. My guess is most people wouldn’t get a single reply.

My guess is because they are only here for the fabs not the meets"

True dat.

No wouldn’t stop me messaging, I don’t believe anyone is out of my league and vice versa.

What’s the worst that can happen? someone replies with a “no, you’re not for me”, that’s all.

"For all those people saying there are no leagues, message everyone on page one of hot pics, see how many reply’s you get. My guess is most people wouldn’t get a single reply.

My guess is because they are only here for the fabs not the meets"

My guess is something entirely different.

No Dash. You're not getting any messages neither because you look awful nor because you look too good. They just don't want to fuck you

I never create leagues... if I like what I see I message... to instigate chat see if there is something more... we all deserve a chance...

Having said that... I fell into the wrong side of the age preferences... it can get lonely out here..

"For all those people saying there are no leagues, message everyone on page one of hot pics, see how many reply’s you get. My guess is most people wouldn’t get a single reply. "

Blimey!! Do people really view those on hot pics page 1 as out of their league? What a bizarre concept for what comes down to basically being a popularity contest.

I’ve seen incredibly good looking people of either sex who were with people who did not appear to be anywhere near as attractive. You just don’t know what appeals to each individual and how much personality and character play a part.

Some women like muscle-bound men, whereas others can’t stand that look. Some people are disgusted by slightly overweight people whereas others want ‘something to get hold if’. You don’t know until you try.

Anyway, most of it is just fantasy matching that is more about elevating self esteem than meeting

Yes a few I wouldn’t message, but have been surprised at times x

I never send a first message

Blimey!! Do people really view those on hot pics page 1 as out of their league? What a bizarre concept for what comes down to basically being a popularity contest."

Blimey!! Do people really view those on hot pics page 1 as out of their league? What a bizarre concept for what comes down to basically being a popularity contest."

I’ve never actually looked, what’s the point of it!

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Saying someone is out of my league implies I'm capable of feelings and emotion. It is also a reflection of my self esteem.

What if you piss in the pool?"

Warmer

"I never send a first message "

What if the person or people who is best suited to you hasn’t sent you a message? Would you pass them by because you felt you shouldn’t have to be the one to message first?

That makes you kinky

Tell me more

"No Dash. You're not getting any messages neither because you look awful nor because you look too good. They just don't want to fuck you "

IV got a small dick

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

For me, it’s not so much being out of someone’s league, as not wanting to be lost in the sea of messages I perceive them as getting. My first message is usually quite lengthy and I worry about getting lost among the FAFs and Heys.

This is the same as with a new user I may like. I tell myself that I’ll wait for the mad rush to die down, then never quite get around to it.

So my own enemy is procrastination and principles.

That makes you kinky

Tell me more "

When my family were on holiday when I was ten, my two year old sister jumped into the jacuzzi and shat. It was closed for cleaning for days.

I’ll message all of them if you want and tell you how many replies I get, actually scrap that I can’t be arsed.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Okay

Okay "

Great input Cher.

Not any to my taste I’m afraid.

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

"So your looking at a profile,your in there age range,your close by,you can accommodate,you have a face pic ready to send with first message, then......"your out of my league"

Does this stop you sending that first message? Has this ever happened to you?"

Nope. If I like someone I ask FAF. That's why I'm here

Okay

Great input Cher. "

Went to mens hot pics

Interestingly the 'curious' ones have blocked women

I am completely guilty of this.

I get lots of offers from some very attractive out if my league guys and I just don't pursue it. I convince myself once they see me and my body they wouldn't want to so put in my own blocks to meetings!

It's mad but true

Okay

Great input Cher.

Went to mens hot pics

Interestingly the 'curious' ones have blocked women "

‘All the best women are married and all the handsome are gay’

I find hot pics to be a bit body off Baywatch face off crimewatch.

And filters...wow.

"I am completely guilty of this.

I get lots of offers from some very attractive out if my league guys and I just don't pursue it. I convince myself once they see me and my body they wouldn't want to so put in my own blocks to meetings!

It's mad but true "

I’ve done this too.

Okay

Great input Cher.

Went to mens hot pics

‘All the best women are married and all the handsome are gay’"

Got one reply from one sent

100% success rate I would say

Blimey!! Do people really view those on hot pics page 1 as out of their league? What a bizarre concept for what comes down to basically being a popularity contest.

I’ll message all of them if you want and tell you how many replies I get, actually scrap that I can’t be arsed. "

Doesn’t mean they’re “out of your league” though does it?

You could message me, a “plain Jane” etc etc and we might not reply, it’s nowt to do with leagues.

That makes you kinky

Tell me more

When my family were on holiday when I was ten, my two year old sister jumped into the jacuzzi and shat. It was closed for cleaning for days. "

That is funny

The only league that is important is rugby league

By *oftandGentle2Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Why should anyone be out of anyone’s league?

People are attracted to different people never let the thought put you off, you just never know!

A rippling muscled god could just as easily be attracted to a wobbly butt mama like me for example!

We don’t know what other people are attracted to till we engage with them!

Okay

Great input Cher.

Went to mens hot pics

100% success rate I would say "

I messaged someone on page one, 8 months ago, fingers crossed they’ll reply any day now.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Used to think so, but then I realised I'm fucking awesome.

If slightly nuts at times.

toy town

Okay

Great input Cher.

Went to mens hot pics

I messaged someone on page one, 8 months ago, fingers crossed they’ll reply any day now. "

I'm here babe

"Why should anyone be out of anyone’s league?

People are attracted to different people never let the thought put you off, you just never know!

A rippling muscled god could just as easily be attracted to a wobbly butt mama like me for example!

We don’t know what other people are attracted to till we engage with them! "

Great point I’m a gym guy and like to keep very fit etc but my favourite type of lady is a curvy one and always will be

"Used to think so, but then I realised I'm fucking awesome.

If slightly nuts at times."

You're just a fool to believe

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

If slightly nuts at times."

I was put off for a bit and then I actually did and I'm bloody glad I did. I'm not too bad and if I like someone I'll just go for it now.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Just because I’m wonderful it doesn’t mean I shouldn’t give some lucky ladies the chance to meet me

I’m in a lot of trouble if I ever start to believe my own bullshit

It's an ongoing problem at the moment

shits creek

"You're just a fool to believe"

She's like the wind.

shits creek

"It's an ongoing problem at the moment "

Need me to kick your butt?

shits creek

If slightly nuts at times.

I was put off for a bit and then I actually did and I'm bloody glad I did. I'm not too bad and if I like someone I'll just go for it now."

Yaaaaaay

"You're just a fool to believe

She's like the wind."

*swoon

"It's an ongoing problem at the moment

Need me to kick your butt? "

Possibly.

By *MP3Man  over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"I got 300 messages this morning and I’m sixty fucking eight! Not after eight "

Were 297 of those messages enquiries about Stilfler's mom?

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 06/10/18 13:29:55]

[Removed by poster at 06/10/18 13:28:46]

I prefer a -x league, dont get on so well under water

Okay

Great input Cher.

Went to mens hot pics

I messaged someone on page one, 8 months ago, fingers crossed they’ll reply any day now.

I'm here babe "

Thanks bae, took your time.

Cornwall

Meh ...just means that have nice lens filters and they can use photoshop

Ah I’ll often think they’re outta my league .... then I’ll message them anyway!

I’m meeting one of them later this week... squuuuuueeeee!!

"Ah I’ll often think they’re outta my league .... then I’ll message them anyway!

I’m meeting one of them later this week... squuuuuueeeee!! "

Ahhh that’s nice. Lucky cow meeting the one and only Dan. She must be pretty amazing. Hope she blows your socks off. Mwah

By *tonmessyMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 06/10/18 13:52:48]

By *tonmessyMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

If you paddle in the same pool for too long, the water ends up stagnant..."

Really like this response

shits creek

"It's an ongoing problem at the moment

Need me to kick your butt?

Possibly. "

Anytime you need it. X

By *appytochatMan  over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

I tend to think this about a lot of profiles. Probably why I don't message very often.

No I figure they're just people online. If I get rejected then it's not a big deal. If I don't it's a bonus.

See someone you like, and you think you legitimately seem to fit their criteria, then message them.

If they reject you, then you’re no worse off than you were before (ie you still weren’t going to meet them).

But if you hit it off, who knows?

Seriously, what’s there to lose!?

"I never send a first message

What if the person or people who is best suited to you hasn’t sent you a message? Would you pass them by because you felt you shouldn’t have to be the one to message first? "

my loss then

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

If we meet another couples criteria then we would message them. Nothing ventured nothing gained is our moto.

The thing that holds us back most is time.

“You’re”...

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

"See someone you like, and you think you legitimately seem to fit their criteria, then message them.

If they reject you, then you’re no worse off than you were before (ie you still weren’t going to meet them).

But if you hit it off, who knows?

Seriously, what’s there to lose!? "

Some you win some you lose, If you don’t try you’ll never know

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"So your looking at a profile,your in there age range,your close by,you can accommodate,you have a face pic ready to send with first message, then......"your out of my league"

Excuse me for being a bit dim, did they mean you are too good and above their league, or not so good and below them?

Try not to over think things. Cant be for everyone and if someone is up their own arse would you really want to meet them?

Meant to be fun

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

I always write, Did you mean "you're?".

I put off people I think are ‘out of my league’. I don’t have a great body, I don’t have a great face. I sometimes struggle to get attention as a single woman in a sex club.

There is a limit to the amount of personal rejection I want to deal with.

Single men - I know you face SO MUCH rejection every day this must sound laughable, but that’s the way I feel.

By *astings SocialWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Need to find my mojo before I start messaging people x

By *olfAndKittenCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

How exactly do you know if you are out of someone's league unless you message them? Unless you don't fit into preferences that they've clearly stated, you'll probably never know unless you start a conversation.

Master told me once that when he first messaged me, he thought he'd never get a reply back because he felt I was "out of his league." This totally shocked me because I find Master to be incredibly attractive...he ticks all my boxes (he doesn't have a public face pic, but trust me, he's gorgeous). He took that "risk," I responded, and here we are today

TLDR, you should just go for it. There is nothing to lose and so much to gain!

~ Kitten =^.^=

By *cott73Man  over a year ago

brighton

I work on the theory, if you don't buy a ticket, you can't win a raffle.

Doesn't mean I ever win a prize though!

[Removed by poster at 06/10/18 14:17:46]

Nope - nothing ventured nothing gained and as far as I’m concerned we’re all equal here.

It would put me off from messaging. I've been told that I'm out of people's league, and they've had to pluck up courage to message me. That actually really disappoints me, as I'm just a really down to earth normal kinda girl. I really hope I'm not putting people off in someway

There are no leagues.

Just different.

I always write, Did you mean "you're?"."

Didn’t want to go there, he already thinks I’m a knobhead.

"It would put me off from messaging. I've been told that I'm out of people's league, and they've had to pluck up courage to message me. That actually really disappoints me, as I'm just a really down to earth normal kinda girl. I really hope I'm not putting people off in someway "

Yes this. Makes me not want to bother too because they think I’m something I’m probably not.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Were all unique individuals some folk will like my uniqueness some won't... the only folk I don't message if I've found them interesting and attractive are those who have blocked messages from my gender other than that..watch out for incoming message ladies;-)

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Lots of things stop me sending first messages...but usually just me.

"It would put me off from messaging. I've been told that I'm out of people's league, and they've had to pluck up courage to message me. That actually really disappoints me, as I'm just a really down to earth normal kinda girl. I really hope I'm not putting people off in someway

Yes this. Makes me not want to bother too because they think I’m something I’m probably not. "

"It would put me off from messaging. I've been told that I'm out of people's league, and they've had to pluck up courage to message me. That actually really disappoints me, as I'm just a really down to earth normal kinda girl. I really hope I'm not putting people off in someway "

I should of said it WOULDN'T put me off from messaging.

No, I just message them, what do you have to lose?

"No, I just message them, what do you have to lose?"

dignity..

[Removed by poster at 06/10/18 15:21:51]

I'm going to message the top 5 most fabbed profiles and 2 random people from this thread and see if I get a reply...

By *ddit...Man  over a year ago

Land of the giants... ;-)

"You're just a fool to believe"

She's like the wind was a song I listened to almost 30 years ago when I was dating my first love.... I didn't think I was good enough for her.

30 years has given me balls.. a lack of insecurity and a positive attitude...

I would like to say I'm like the wind... but only the morning after a curry..

"I'm going to message the top 5 most fabbed profiles and 2 random people from this thread and see if I get a reply..."

Meh

"I'm going to message the top 5 most fabbed profiles and 2 random people from this thread and see if I get a reply..."

Do it

leeds

"Why should anyone be out of anyone’s league?

We don’t know what other people are attracted to till we engage with them!

Great point I’m a gym guy and like to keep very fit etc but my favourite type of lady is a curvy one and always will be "

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I used to have this mentality of shes out of my league

I dont any more im mentally much stronger than i once was

"I used to have this mentality of shes out of my league

I dont any more im mentally much stronger than i once was"

Pull the other one

5 sent so far.

2 read.

0 replies

If I decided to message men I would scattergun all the hot men in the hope that one of them would be desperate enough to reply.

Yes. I am

Pull the other one"

He does, regularly

Back in the dim mists of time when I first joined Fab, I received a wink from a divine looking bloke. I thought, nah - he’s way too hot. Nearly hit delete, then thought - sod it, what’s the worst that could happen and winked back.

I now live with him.

(He’s still insanely hot and I still chuckle, but I guess he didn’t wink me by accident after all)

So i was part of some weird 'i told you so' experiment?

"Back in the dim mists of time when I first joined Fab, I received a wink from a divine looking bloke. I thought, nah - he’s way too hot. Nearly hit delete, then thought - sod it, what’s the worst that could happen and winked back.

I now live with him.

(He’s still insanely hot and I still chuckle, but I guess he didn’t wink me by accident after all) "

Everyone's out of my league but God loves some who tries ??

By *heGentleman2024Man  over a year ago

North West

This is a good one, people are so obsessed with image and trends now love island Kardashians etc we think girls are out of our league. When sometimes women think we are out of their league. Wish this stigma didnt exist, i had the “she wont like me” but since being here that mentality has gone completely. Not everything is about looks.

Way I see it you never know unless you try

Pull the other one

He does, regularly "

I cant help being addorable

Boooooom

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Sorry but if someone continuously wrote your when they meant you're then I am out of their league for sure hahahah

I am one of those that replies that I am flattered but they are out of my league. I don't have the confidence to fuck someone that looks like they have been sculpted by the gods when I feel like a sack of potatoes

"I am one of those that replies that I am flattered but they are out of my league. I don't have the confidence to fuck someone that looks like they have been sculpted by the gods when I feel like a sack of potatoes "
I'd meet you. No question about it

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

You get thrown out.....well, at least if you do it from the top diving board.

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

"I am one of those that replies that I am flattered but they are out of my league. I don't have the confidence to fuck someone that looks like they have been sculpted by the gods when I feel like a sack of potatoes "

Don't ever say that about yourself! You are beautiful. We can't be too humble about ourselves all the time! x

By *VBethTV/TS  over a year ago

Chester

I find it easiest to assume I'm below everyone's league and thus I don't message first. If they message me then I have a starting point.

"I find it easiest to assume I'm below everyone's league and thus I don't message first. If they message me then I have a starting point. "
yes .I don't message much either. If I miss out fine. I leave it to others

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Got that fed up of being hassled that he went UNLOS

I'm an Oldham fan, in the league we're shit, but in a cup game. Anything can happen.

"I'm going to message the top 5 most fabbed profiles and 2 random people from this thread and see if I get a reply...

So i was part of some weird 'i told you so' experiment? "

no.

I'm not your type. You are out of my league.

Did Jims mum die?!

I haven’t read any of this, it’s just that none of you are in my league, and none of you look as good in sweaty Lycra as I do.

Totes sozes Ciao

By *ySweetLadyWoman  over a year ago

London

You're out of my league

I feel this way when a clearly attractive, younger than me and incredibly fit man gets is touch.

As a larger lady I always wonder, are they only getting in touch because they assume I will be “easy prey”? I am far from that, by the way.

"I haven’t read any of this, it’s just that none of you are in my league, and none of you look as good in sweaty Lycra as I do.

Totes sozes Ciao "

Just out of interest, are you ever sharing any of those sweaty Lycra pics?

"I got 300 messages this morning and I’m sixty fucking eight! Not after eight

Got that fed up of being hassled that he went UNLOS "

It was a woman.

"How exactly do you know if you are out of someone's league unless you message them? Unless you don't fit into preferences that they've clearly stated, you'll probably never know unless you start a conversation.

Master told me once that when he first messaged me, he thought he'd never get a reply back because he felt I was "out of his league." This totally shocked me because I find Master to be incredibly attractive...he ticks all my boxes (he doesn't have a public face pic, but trust me, he's gorgeous). He took that "risk," I responded, and here we are today

TLDR, you should just go for it. There is nothing to lose and so much to gain!

~ Kitten =^.^="

Ah kitten the times I have viewed your profile. And gone nope wouldn't look twice at me.

Did Jims mum die?! "

Gone, but not forgotten.

Got that fed up of being hassled that he went UNLOS "

good riddance to bad pennies

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Back in the dim mists of time when I first joined Fab, I received a wink from a divine looking bloke. I thought, nah - he’s way too hot. Nearly hit delete, then thought - sod it, what’s the worst that could happen and winked back.

I now live with him.

(He’s still insanely hot and I still chuckle, but I guess he didn’t wink me by accident after all) "

But you are missed here oop North missus....

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Got that fed up of being hassled that he went UNLOS

It was a woman."

But was it?

"If I decided to message men I would scattergun all the hot men in the hope that one of them would be desperate enough to reply. "

Men get told off when they do that.

I will re-iterate what others have said..

I was once that very person a long time ago.

Then you learned three simple rule in life;

- If you don't ask. You won't get.

- Nothing comes to those who wait.

- "Fuck it!"

Mistress A_elia x

"I will re-iterate what others have said..

I was once that very person a long time ago.

Then you learned three simple rule in life;

- If you don't ask. You won't get.

- Nothing comes to those who wait.

- "Fuck it!"

Mistress A_elia x "

Ps Predictive texting drives me round the fucking twist...

I’m not great with rejection so wouldn’t message any guy first, particularly if I thought I was punching !

"I’m not great with rejection so wouldn’t message any guy first, particularly if I thought I was punching !"

I wouldn't have thought women would have that problem

toy town

Nope. If I like someone I ask FAF. That's why I'm here "

This

salisbury

"I’m not great with rejection so wouldn’t message any guy first, particularly if I thought I was punching !

I wouldn't have thought women would have that problem"

Women hate rejection!

"I’m not great with rejection so wouldn’t message any guy first, particularly if I thought I was punching !

Women hate rejection!"

I don't think anyone particularly likes it to be fair

Women hate rejection!"

I don’t think it’s just women tbf

Alisha not good with rejection - must be a women thing lol

toy town

Women hate rejection!"

It doesn't bother me, as I don't see it as rejection. Just I'm not their thing

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Can't imagine you get that often...if ever.

By *ugga MannMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Women hate rejection!

I don’t think it’s just women tbf "

It’s definitely not just women - but this is Fab where the rules are weird and random making rejection a fact of life with which you just have to come to terms. Keep at it and find your own brand of weird!

I was hung up on age rather than looks but recently I've been meeting older women who I would of considered out of my league due to their sophistication but I've found they're just like me and crave human intamacy just like everyone else so I say don't be afraid strike up a conversation and see where it goes

salisbury

Women hate rejection!

It doesn't bother me, as I don't see it as rejection. Just I'm not their thing "

Ah, but you're what i class as a swinger. There's some very fragile women on here who think they're swingers, when really what they want is an exclusive fuck buddy relationship with Mr right.

toy town

Women hate rejection!

Ah, but you're what i class as a swinger. There's some very fragile women on here who think they're swingers, when really what they want is an exclusive fuck buddy relationship with Mr right. "

So, they want naughty monogamy. Got you

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I'm a great one for looking at who they have met.....and yes have thought they are well out off my league with their varies. Was talking to a guy and he told me had a meet......Didnt tell me who she was but guessed who it was with and one of his comments to me was " I have to up my game with this lady as she has them queuing up to to meet her". A regular on the Irish forums and yes very popular but it sort of put off as I felt I wasn't worth the effort as I'm not in her league

"I'm a great one for looking at who they have met.....and yes have thought they are well out off my league with their varies. Was talking to a guy and he told me had a meet......Didnt tell me who she was but guessed who it was with and one of his comments to me was " I have to up my game with this lady as she has them queuing up to to meet her". A regular on the Irish forums and yes very popular but it sort of put off as I felt I wasn't worth the effort as I'm not in her league "
never put yourself down as a lady said to me yesterday have faith in yourself and be genuine you'll win through eventually x

salisbury

Women hate rejection!

Ah, but you're what i class as a swinger. There's some very fragile women on here who think they're swingers, when really what they want is an exclusive fuck buddy relationship with Mr right.

So, they want naughty monogamy. Got you "

Exactly!

No one is outta your league... it will be a number of things not going in your favour... some preferences will always work against you... but with luck and being yourself there will be someone that thinks you maybe okay to chat to... but then there will be your preferences too to take into consideration...

Women hate rejection!

Ah, but you're what i class as a swinger. There's some very fragile women on here who think they're swingers, when really what they want is an exclusive fuck buddy relationship with Mr right. "

Being a Swinger isn't everyone's idea of a good thing.

Women hate rejection!

Being a Swinger isn't everyone's idea of a good thing. "

it ain't a bad thing either a bit of spice is the variety of life

By *idingawayCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Always feel everyone I meet is out of my league

Some women say they like "a bit of rough" iv never really understood that phrase

leeds

I now live with him.

Awwwwww I love that x

Congrats x x

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Some women say they like "a bit of rough" iv never really understood that phrase"

Why not??

A bit of rough.now i know where I'm going wrong.

I keep forgetting to bring some wet n dry on meets

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I know my place....

"Some women say they like "a bit of rough" iv never really understood that phrase

Why not?? "

What is a bit of rough?

Women hate rejection!

It’s definitely not just women - but this is Fab where the rules are weird and random making rejection a fact of life with which you just have to come to terms. Keep at it and find your own brand of weird!"

I guess I’m a bit old skool so never approach someone I like (even in a bar). Perhaps guys get used to it and can handle it a bit better. Women tend to over think everything and take it personally. I realise it’s a massive assumption on behalf of both sexes but just know what me / my friends are like about this. Men have the resilience to brush themselves down and get back in the saddle again.

Shame I’m like this. I could be missing out on some great meets! Maybe I need to grow a pair

Women hate rejection!

It’s definitely not just women - but this is Fab where the rules are weird and random making rejection a fact of life with which you just have to come to terms. Keep at it and find your own brand of weird!

I guess I’m a bit old skool so never approach someone I like (even in a bar). Perhaps guys get used to it and can handle it a bit better. Women tend to over think everything and take it personally. I realise it’s a massive assumption on behalf of both sexes but just know what me / my friends are like about this. Men have the resilience to brush themselves down and get back in the saddle again.

Shame I’m like this. I could be missing out on some great meets! Maybe I need to grow a pair "

I don't approach people either.

Can't miss what you never had

Cornwall

I

I get that , but I have to say that those who claim that they have a body of a god.....

Buddha was not a god

Never a sack of potatoes

Without sounding sad every woman I find attractive is way out of my league so yes I wink but don’t ever message anyone

"Without sounding sad every woman I find attractive is way out of my league so yes I wink but don’t ever message anyone "

Sad but true

"I am one of those that replies that I am flattered but they are out of my league. I don't have the confidence to fuck someone that looks like they have been sculpted by the gods when I feel like a sack of potatoes I

I get that , but I have to say that those who claim that they have a body of a god.....

Buddha was not a god"

Hahahah

"I am one of those that replies that I am flattered but they are out of my league. I don't have the confidence to fuck someone that looks like they have been sculpted by the gods when I feel like a sack of potatoes I

Buddha was not a god

Hahahah"

Fine ass

Women hate rejection!"

I don't. If someone doesn't want to meet me then that's absolutely fine. I'm adult enough to accept that not everyone fancies everyone.

Women hate rejection!

I don't. If someone doesn't want to meet me then that's absolutely fine. I'm adult enough to accept that not everyone fancies everyone."

can't please everyone x

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Women hate rejection!

I don't. If someone doesn't want to meet me then that's absolutely fine. I'm adult enough to accept that not everyone fancies everyone."

This for me too, I message who I like (after an observation period ) and if they were to say no, or not be what I expected, big deal. Nothing ventured nothing gained.