FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who have you recognised

Who have you recognised

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

On fab one of my potential play buddies doesn’t want to meet up because she’s been spotted on fab by someone she knows who is 100% vanilla. Told her it’s okay. I’ve been spotted by two male cousins a old work colleague and a POF meet before on here.

Got me thinking have you been spotted on fab and by who. What’s your story of how you’ve been spotted

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Two high school teachers, a parent from my old work, and some people from school. Oh and a bus driver.

"On fab one of my potential play buddies doesn’t want to meet up because she’s been spotted on fab by someone she knows who is 100% vanilla. Told her it’s okay. I’ve been spotted by two male cousins a old work colleague and a POF meet before on here.

Got me thinking have you been spotted on fab and by who. What’s your story of how you’ve been spotted"

Haven’t been spotted. But I have spotted two. A friend’s husband and a teaching assistant at my daughter’s school (female).

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

A guy who works in the same place as I do. Actually gave me a good chuckle but I blocked him nonetheless.

Nope

No one. I like it that way.

I was interviewing a female from a couple 2 days ago. I was laughing inside knowing she was on fab. She improbably recognised me as well. I hope so. I kept things professional for now. I'm defiantly going to give her the job though. I wounder why..

"I was interviewing a female from a couple 2 days ago. I was laughing inside knowing she was on fab. She improbably recognised me as well. I hope so. I kept things professional for now. I'm defiantly going to give her the job though. I wounder why.. "

I hope it’s because she is the best candidate for the job...

London/Milton Keynes

"I was interviewing a female from a couple 2 days ago. I was laughing inside knowing she was on fab. She improbably recognised me as well. I hope so. I kept things professional for now. I'm defiantly going to give her the job though. I wounder why..

I hope it’s because she is the best candidate for the job... "

Mmmm. Do women actually do this aswell. Apart from the job I am in now I’ve always been successful when a woman has interviewed me and always been turned down by men. One job I literally wasn’t best candidate for the job but because of my smile I got the job I think. She was so enthusiastic about me starting. But was out of that job within weeks because I wasn’t experienced enough and failed my probation.

By *ilancsguyMan  over a year ago

Burnley

I was spotted in Marks & Spencer of all places but a previous meet.

Saw a 'single' guy I had met with his wife and kids in Tescos once too.

Also recognised a few folk on here that I know through work or friends etc.

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"On fab one of my potential play buddies doesn’t want to meet up because she’s been spotted on fab by someone she knows who is 100% vanilla. Told her it’s okay. I’ve been spotted by two male cousins a old work colleague and a POF meet before on here.

Got me thinking have you been spotted on fab and by who. What’s your story of how you’ve been spotted"

Ok so what is he 100% vanilla friend doing on here if thats the case. Surely they are both on here or am I reading this wrong?

By *idlandiaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Not on here, but I did start a tinder account out of boredom and found loads of people I know in long term relationships on it

London/Milton Keynes

Got me thinking have you been spotted on fab and by who. What’s your story of how you’ve been spotted

Ok so what is he 100% vanilla friend doing on here if thats the case. Surely they are both on here or am I reading this wrong? "

The same thing I tried to explain to her. We’re all here for similar things. Can’t be judged at all. Why I created this thread so she can see that once you sign up. Nobody can be judged

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Ok so what is he 100% vanilla friend doing on here if thats the case. Surely they are both on here or am I reading this wrong?

The same thing I tried to explain to her. We’re all here for similar things. Can’t be judged at all. Why I created this thread so she can see that once you sign up. Nobody can be judged "

People are strange I guess but I get the bit about not wanting people you know outside fab knowing your business.

"I was interviewing a female from a couple 2 days ago. I was laughing inside knowing she was on fab. She improbably recognised me as well. I hope so. I kept things professional for now. I'm defiantly going to give her the job though. I wounder why..

I hope it’s because she is the best candidate for the job... "

Of course... not

I hope it’s because she is the best candidate for the job...

Of course... not "

How professional of you

Friend of clients wife recognised me and the next time I worked for them the wife chatted about a friend of hers who thought she recognised me from somewhere - I do believe I blushed as I pretended it wasn’t me - there was a twinkle in her eye as she agreed that it must have been someone else but she’s always had a soft spot for me since.

» Add a new message to this topic