FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Needing a bit of positivity...sorry :-(

Needing a bit of positivity...sorry :-(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My friend ... Who I love to bits... Came to see me at work today and brought her little boy in (who loves his "Auntie" to bits) and I got on the office floor and played with him and he gave me cuddles and kisses and made me feel special like he always does ... So it was a beautiful experience as always

Trouble is, it really reminded me of the boy I lost and my heart hurt after they left, I love them both to pieces

As a result I'm feeling a bit down and could do with some positive comments please.

If no-one replies I understand, but it would be lovely if you did...not everyone knows the raw pain of losing a child...

Thanks in advance xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

I don't know nor can't imagine your pain. But I'm sending you all the cuddles and hugs in the world

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Sending hugs to you OP.

Whilst I haven't lost my child, I find myself grieving for the boy he used to be.

Things are very different now.

Cherish those lovely hugs you got today, remember a small person loves you. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The pain of losing a child is something that cannot be explained.

Big hugs OP xxxx

"My friend ... Who I love to bits... Came to see me at work today and brought her little boy in (who loves his "Auntie" to bits) and I got on the office floor and played with him and he gave me cuddles and kisses and made me feel special like he always does ... So it was a beautiful experience as always

Trouble is, it really reminded me of the boy I lost and my heart hurt after they left, I love them both to pieces

As a result I'm feeling a bit down and could do with some positive comments please.

If no-one replies I understand, but it would be lovely if you did...not everyone knows the raw pain of losing a child...

Thanks in advance xx "

There’s probably not much anyone can say. I always think unless you’ve been in a situation you have no idea. Sending hugs though lovely and it’s nice you have the closeness with your friend’s boy xxx

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"My friend ... Who I love to bits... Came to see me at work today and brought her little boy in (who loves his "Auntie" to bits) and I got on the office floor and played with him and he gave me cuddles and kisses and made me feel special like he always does ... So it was a beautiful experience as always

Thanks in advance xx "

Aah, bless you, how sad and no, I don't know what that feels like, but can imagine how dreadful an experience that must have been for you. But how lucky to have a lovely friend with whom you can share her little boy and he obviously loves you Big huggles to you.x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Things will always remind you, it's hard to lose anyone but a child, I can't begin to imagine.

Lots of hugs coming your way x

"I don't know nor can't imagine your pain. But I'm sending you all the cuddles and hugs in the world "

Thank you so much x

I too don't know the heartache of losing a child but I'm sending hugs your way xxxxx

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Sending love, be kind to yourself, losing a child must be the very worst pain xxx

"Sending hugs to you OP.

Whilst I haven't lost my child, I find myself grieving for the boy he used to be.

Cherish those lovely hugs you got today, remember a small person loves you. X"

I do cherish every second, he's a beautiful boy and my friend allows him to love me, so I love her for that but it reminds me of what I lost

"The pain of losing a child is something that cannot be explained.

Big hugs OP xxxx"

I know and I know you do too xxx

Thanks in advance xx

There’s probably not much anyone can say. I always think unless you’ve been in a situation you have no idea. Sending hugs though lovely and it’s nice you have the closeness with your friend’s boy xxx "

I know, I don't want anyone to say much but it is lovely to know that someone else is thinking of me...xxx

Thanks in advance xx

Aah, bless you, how sad and no, I don't know what that feels like, but can imagine how dreadful an experience that must have been for you. But how lucky to have a lovely friend with whom you can share her little boy and he obviously loves you Big huggles to you.x"

I love them both to bits Sami, they mean the world to me, but it's a huge reminder of what I have lost too (especially as I know he was a beautiful boy too) x

"Things will always remind you, it's hard to lose anyone but a child, I can't begin to imagine.

Lots of hugs coming your way x"

Thank you so, so much x

You're always a beacon of light on here, funny and friendly, you're appreciated for being you,

So if it helps, then (Hugs) and a hot chocolate.

I hope the pain passes, and the good memories remain.

"I too don't know the heartache of losing a child but I'm sending hugs your way xxxxx"

And they really are appreciated, thank you xxxx

Thanks in advance xx

There’s probably not much anyone can say. I always think unless you’ve been in a situation you have no idea. Sending hugs though lovely and it’s nice you have the closeness with your friend’s boy xxx

I know, I don't want anyone to say much but it is lovely to know that someone else is thinking of me...xxx"

Xxxx

"Sending love, be kind to yourself, losing a child must be the very worst pain xxx"

Yes. It is. He would have been coming up for 12 xxx

Have a big hug from me and hugs to everyone who needs just that little bit of love

Big hugs to you. I feel your pain. Xxx

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Thanks in advance xx "

If that little boy loves you that shows how lovely you are. X

Sending lots of hugs, Its very hard I know I have my 3 children but I’ll never forget the 2 I lost. X

God bless yer, the very thought of losing a child is every parents worst fear. There’s nothing wrong with feeling down about it and it’s perfectly natural and understandable. X

hug and more hugs.

oh go on then. another hug x

"You're always a beacon of light on here, funny and friendly, you're appreciated for being you,

So if it helps, then (Hugs) and a hot chocolate.

I hope the pain passes, and the good memories remain.

"

Yeah, it's not often I get down but today poked my heart strings xxx

By *olfAndKittenCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

OP, its never easy dealing with a loss like that. It is one ive had myself.

I know this doesnt help but In time you cope better with it, mine would be 19 now.

Sending hugs and lots of sympathy your way

"Have a big hug from me and hugs to everyone who needs just that little bit of love

"

Thank you xx

"Big hugs to you. I feel your pain. Xxx"

Thank you so, so much xxx

Thanks in advance xx

If that little boy loves you that shows how lovely you are. X"

Thank you. I always try to be x

"Sending lots of hugs, Its very hard I know I have my 3 children but I’ll never forget the 2 I lost. X "

Thanks Angie xx

"God bless yer, the very thought of losing a child is every parents worst fear. There’s nothing wrong with feeling down about it and it’s perfectly natural and understandable. X"

Thanks for understanding x

"hug and more hugs.

oh go on then. another hug x"

Oh thank you, so much appreciated x

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"Sending hugs to you OP.

I do cherish every second, he's a beautiful boy and my friend allows him to love me, so I love her for that but it reminds me of what I lost "

I can't imagine, but my heart goes out to you x

"OP, its never easy dealing with a loss like that. It is one ive had myself.

I know this doesnt help but In time you cope better with it, mine would be 19 now.

Sending hugs and lots of sympathy your way "

It would maybe have been easier if I had another child, but that was my one chance.

My friend's little boy is gorgeous and helps to dull the pain a little bit ... And thank you xx

"Sending hugs to you OP.

I do cherish every second, he's a beautiful boy and my friend allows him to love me, so I love her for that but it reminds me of what I lost

I can't imagine, but my heart goes out to you x "

Thank you

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I can very much relate to your loss. We get on with life but we never forget our loss of the child and of the life we would have had with them as part of it. Stay strong lovely x

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Lots of snuggly warm hugs for you hope it gives you a little lift

"I can very much relate to your loss. We get on with life but we never forget our loss of the child and of the life we would have had with them as part of it. Stay strong lovely x "

Exactly this. I'm usually happy and carefree and just getting on with life "it is what it is", but when this beautiful boy comes and loves me, it hurts the loss x

"Lots of snuggly warm hugs for you hope it gives you a little lift "

It does. Yes. Thank you x

I am sending a cwtch which is more than a cuddle .

These things can be so so very hard and I wish I could make them better .

All I can do is point to the positive things that you have and being the best ever aunty in the woeld who is loved unconditionally by that little one x

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Sending hugs to you lovely lady

I can't have children. I have lots of nieces and nephews and most of my friends have kids. I don't really think about it but now and again I just think what if. Don't dwell on anything, just enjoy the ones around you

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Sending hugs to you lovely lady

By *hatterbox 2Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Cant possibly begin to know how you feel op can only imagine but im sure he will be looking down om you knowing how loving and caring you are xxxx

"I am sending a cwtch which is more than a cuddle .

These things can be so so very hard and I wish I could make them better .

All I can do is point to the positive things that you have and being the best ever aunty in the woeld who is loved unconditionally by that little one x "

Thank you Taff, I totally appreciate that, and I love that my friend embraces the situation and allows me to share her little one.

I appreciate it all but it does get to me and makes me realise loss ... But thanks Taff, honestly xx

"Sending hugs to you lovely lady "

Thank you Spiderwoman x

"I can't have children. I have lots of nieces and nephews and most of my friends have kids. I don't really think about it but now and again I just think what if. Don't dwell on anything, just enjoy the ones around you "

I don't dwell on it, but today pulled my heart strings that little bit harder than usual.

I did apologise in my original post

I’m so sorry to hear that. As a parent my heart goes out to you entirely for the loss of your boy. Wishing you so much love xxxxx

"Cant possibly begin to know how you feel op can only imagine but im sure he will be looking down om you knowing how loving and caring you are xxxx"

Thank you so much xxx

"I’m so sorry to hear that. As a parent my heart goes out to you entirely for the loss of your boy. Wishing you so much love xxxxx"

Thank you very much xxxx

Can't imagine the pain of loosing a child, it's something no parent should have to feel.

Sending you virtual massive cuddles, under a duvet with lots of chocolate and then spoon all night.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

No words of mine will take away that pain.. hope the messages of support and heartfelt sympathy from friends family and the digital personas from fab land help.

My worst joke of the day..

The minus button is missing on my calculator.. on the plus side it's still working

"Can't imagine the pain of loosing a child, it's something no parent should have to feel.

Sending you virtual massive cuddles, under a duvet with lots of chocolate and then spoon all night. "

Thank you, that's so appreciated

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

No words, just a big hug of support xx

"No words of mine will take away that pain.. hope the messages of support and heartfelt sympathy from friends family and the digital personas from fab land help.

My worst joke of the day..

The minus button is missing on my calculator.. on the plus side it's still working "

I don't usually ask for sympathy, but today really got me, right in the gut, so thank you for making me smile x

"No words, just a big hug of support xx"

Thank you. Honestly xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It’s not very pleasant to be reminded of something like that but you can be somewhat comforted by all the goodly people on here sending you hugs. Remember the good things and try not to be sad x

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Big hugs...the lady I was living with has taken her son ..who I treated as my own.. back to Australia with her... It is a huge wrench

"It’s not very pleasant to be reminded of something like that but you can be somewhat comforted by all the goodly people on here sending you hugs. Remember the good things and try not to be sad x"

I'm trying Steve, but I wish I could have taken him home and loved him how I know I would have loved my boy.

I don't ask for sympathy often but today caught me by the caring bits ... If you know what I mean x

"Big hugs...the lady I was living with has taken her son ..who I treated as my own.. back to Australia with her... It is a huge wrench"

I'm sure it is.

To have a son taken from you just before he was due to arrive is the ultimate pain though

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

Huge hugs it is heartbreaking and something you never forget xx

Thanks in advance xx "

I’m sorry for the pain you’ve had I’m sending you cyber cuddles x

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Big hugs...the lady I was living with has taken her son ..who I treated as my own.. back to Australia with her... It is a huge wrench

I'm sure it is.

To have a son taken from you just before he was due to arrive is the ultimate pain though "

absolutely xxxx

By *olfAndKittenCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"OP, its never easy dealing with a loss like that. It is one ive had myself.

Sending hugs and lots of sympathy your way

It would maybe have been easier if I had another child, but that was my one chance.

My friend's little boy is gorgeous and helps to dull the pain a little bit ... And thank you xx"

I have a gorgeous little boy now, he really is amazing. I still think about Adam (my lost sons name) and the what ifs.

You are an amazingly strong woman, you show this every day x

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Lots of love lady x

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

There are no words ever....

There are memories that will never die

There is no way that it ever goes away...

All I can offer is more hugs and the hope you will find your peace x

chelmsford

Thanks in advance xx

Aah, bless you, how sad and no, I don't know what that feels like, but can imagine how dreadful an experience that must have been for you. But how lucky to have a lovely friend with whom you can share her little boy and he obviously loves you Big huggles to you.x

I love them both to bits Sami, they mean the world to me, but it's a huge reminder of what I have lost too (especially as I know he was a beautiful boy too) x"

Then you should cherish this little boy and have fond memories of your beautiful boy too. Life is nasty sometimes but we can't change it, so sad...x

chelmsford

"It’s not very pleasant to be reminded of something like that but you can be somewhat comforted by all the goodly people on here sending you hugs. Remember the good things and try not to be sad x

I'm trying Steve, but I wish I could have taken him home and loved him how I know I would have loved my boy.

I don't ask for sympathy often but today caught me by the caring bits ... If you know what I mean x"

But you did love him and that little soul would have known that as you carried him...x

chelmsford

Coquette..my mum often talked of my big sister who died, whilst she was being born..according to my dad, a beautiful perfect baby..she would quietly reminisce on her birthday each year and, whilst not a great believer, I hope they've been reunited now...

As much as i moan and bitch a out my 2 they are my entire world and i cant even think of what you must be feeling my heart genuinely goes out to you xz

Sending big love and hugs your way

Thank you so much everyone, I'm truly touched by you all. I didn't expect such kindness when I was feeling so sad ... I have had 8 hours sleep so feeling more rested today but you're right ... You never forget, but you have to learn to deal with it.

Sometimes it just gets you where it hurts and I had nowhere to put my pain last night, so came on here and wasn't totally sure if I should, but I am so glad that I did

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for contributing to this thread, it means more than you will all ever know xxxx

Op. Big hugs.

I never got to see my child.

We never forgot .

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

I feel your pain and whilst time passes and for me the pain is now an ache there is still an empty space which can't be filled.

Sendings hugs to you and others who have been there xx

Thank you ladies xxx

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Losing a child is an awful experience. Happened to us.

Hugs coming your way.

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Big hug to you.

HUG!

Morning cwtches to start your day with the positive energy to embrace what life throws at you.

L xx

(And never be sorry for asking)

xxxxxx

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

Sending best positive thoughts and wishes xxxx

Sending virtual hugs, not experienced the terrible loss you have, but know from losing my first wife that having a good time usually left me feeling bad after. So I understand the high of your friends child can lwad to a terrible low after effect.

But all I can say is it's better to have the high then pay the price, than to not have the high. You obviously deserve the love of your 'nephew' as children don't have agendas and only give love to those they wish too.

"(And never be sorry for asking) "

Thank you ... I don't very often but last night was hard.

I'm back to my old self today though thankfully

chelmsford

"(And never be sorry for asking)

Thank you ... I don't very often but last night was hard.

I'm back to my old self today though thankfully "

That's good to here sweetie..hugs..xx

» Add a new message to this topic