FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Friends with the people you play with.

Friends with the people you play with.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I like to be friends with the people i play with as it adds to this for me and thats not mailing or calling loads just now and again. I have done the unknown sex bit and left me feeling very little . Do you like to be friends or is it just sex. Yes i know its swingers sex site ... sex with out ties.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Prefer to be friends with playmates for sure

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Prefer to be friends with playmates for sure "

are u my friend lol xx

I much prefer to be friends. It's not 100% about sex for me xx

i like to be friends with my playmates makes it better i think

We meet with people and like to become friends, the fun just gets better when you have met a few times and know what makes them click!

Just our opinion

Viv & Ian x

I am friends with those I play with, a nice circle of trusted friends suits me much better than random one offs

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

some people can do it that way.... some people can't...

does it work for me.. no, i see them as friends who i happen to play with...

but there are others who will just see it as "stranger sex" and don't want to know.. and if that works for them... cool....

I prefer one off meets for sex

I have made lots of friends via swinging but they all tend to be people i do not play with and meet regular at clubs/parties/socials etc

I know this sounds daft but i am a very insecure person, i hate my body and i just can not get naked infront of people i know or class as a friend, i find it much easier to get naked infront of strangers because im never going to see them again there for it dont matter what they think of me and i dont have to face them again knowing they have seen all my stretch marks and flabby bit which botheres me greatly

we are all different but the only way i can do this is by shagging strangers, soon as i have met someine a couple of times at clubs etc they are off limits to me

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Prefer to be friends with playmates for sure "

Yep definately

Much prefer to be friends,makes it far more relaxed and fun.

i prefer to be friends, then i can perv at their private pics

anyone wanna be my friend??

when some here just worrie about cock sizes dont care about the poor man i think i would give up swinging , lol :-and yes i like a nice cock now and again but i like the face at the end too.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I like to be friends with the people i play with as it adds to this for me and thats not mailing or calling loads just now and again. I have done the unknown sex bit and left me feeling very little . Do you like to be friends or is it just sex. Yes i know its swingers sex site ... sex with out ties."

Tend to meet people that we think we will get on with socailly and sexually.

If we become friends then that's great and a bonus but not essential.

But we do prefer regular(ish) meets to lots of one offs.

"I prefer one off meets for sex

I have made lots of friends via swinging but they all tend to be people i do not play with and meet regular at clubs/parties/socials etc

I know this sounds daft but i am a very insecure person, i hate my body and i just can not get naked infront of people i know or class as a friend, i find it much easier to get naked infront of strangers because im never going to see them again there for it dont matter what they think of me and i dont have to face them again knowing they have seen all my stretch marks and flabby bit which botheres me greatly

we are all different but the only way i can do this is by shagging strangers, soon as i have met someine a couple of times at clubs etc they are off limits to me "

yes thats how you deal with it .....but not one of us here are super models most have bits thay hate about themselfs ... Do you know i have been reading your posts here for months and i think your a fab woman and a very sexy woman too and we never see ourselfs alot of the time the way others see us .. I bet some of them you meet after a lovely time must think what the hell have thay done if thay are off limits and it was good.I know we are not all the same and all deal with things diffrent. xxx

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Define "friend"

"Define "friend""

haha good question, i dont think anyone on here is a real friend, there was another post on here about 'friends' and on there i stated even tho i have made lots of swinging frinds they are not what you'd class as real friends, i wouldnt take them home to meet my kids, invite them over at xmas when my familys here etc, but none swinging frinds id have no problem doing either

I think to define a friend in swinging is someone you like enough to shag again lol

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

There has to be the element of friendship there for me.

"Define "friend"

haha good question, i dont think anyone on here is a real friend, there was another post on here about 'friends' and on there i stated even tho i have made lots of swinging frinds they are not what you'd class as real friends, i wouldnt take them home to meet my kids, invite them over at xmas when my familys here etc, but none swinging frinds id have no problem doing either

I think to define a friend in swinging is someone you like enough to shag again lol "

well some do get to be part of my life and get to meet family ones i trust and known years . My bi girl-friend know her over 10 years and some couples ..one of them really into pc and sorted out sons pc out when here one weekend here .

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

friends much more nicer too i know what you mean xxx

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

friends much more nicer too i know what you mean xxx

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

For me it looks like this....

stranger ________________________________ friend

There is a big gap between the two ends of the scale and different people fit along the line in different places. Just as it is with everyday life, very few ever get to the far right end of the scale.

I think life would be a huge disappointment if I expected everyone I ever wanted to fuck to be a true 'friend'.

Friends 1st, playmates 2nd.

"Friends 1st, playmates 2nd.

"

Or to be more precise Friends = socially acceptable and not just after getting into our pants, but then again we only "play" very occasionally.

Trouble with me is, the more I get to know playmates and become friends with them the less likely I am to continue having sex with them.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Well I wouldn't play with an enemy

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Prefare to be friends, and yes some are very good friends and they have meet my daughters. (but that is far and few between). We have also meet their family and we socialize sometimes as well. Not everytime we meet is it for a shag.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I prefer to be friends, but when you meet someone you dont know whether you will see them again or not. Some of the guys i know ive known for over 5 years and i do class them as friends. When i wasnt very well and not meeting a couple of them said they would like to just come over and see how i am and i know they wouldnt of expected a shag. Sometimes i speak to them daily, sometimes not for a couple of weeks

"Not everytime we meet is it for a shag.

"

Bliddy timewasters

Its friends for me....I prefer a coffee and social chat, then take it from there.

We have swinging friends, that means that we have met a couple or a single guy and we have more in common with them than just sex. These people chat to us about outside life and not just about meeting and sex.

But from the outset we have said we never want to be firm close friends with another couple we swing with. Noone in the swinging community will meet my children, have a summer bbq with my family. We won't ever meet one couple exclusively for sex. We will never go out for meals or go on holiday with another swinging couple.

I think there needs to be an element of distance as I feel problems could arise. I would never be happy if the female of a couple was texting my OH and I wouldn't accept texts from a husband. I would not allow my OH to go around and do 'DIY jobs' for the female if her husband was away.

If there's too much familiarity, could lead to feelings developing. I think its an added stress. I'm not an overly jealous type, but being too close may blur the edges and I wouldn't be comfortable.

I'm happy that my very close friends have not licked my genitals

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Sexy friends are fun, but casual sex in clubs with people whose name you never get is also fun. Both different, both an essential part of the swinging experience, for us anyway.

"Its friends for me....I prefer a coffee and social chat, then take it from there. "

me too but i dont class people i meet of here for a drink and a chat as friends, i like to get on with them while im with them but dont feel the need to become frinds

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

We much prefer regular playmates that are friends with benefits! we couldn't shag anyone we had no attraction to, that doesn't mean we need to know everything about them but it does make the sex so much more when we're friends, and enjoy their company too.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"Not everytime we meet is it for a shag.

Bliddy timewasters "

Sex with ladies who I fancy, and who fancy me, is all I'm interested in. Otherwise we would be fucking animals!

We have swinging friends who we like to go out for a meal and drinks with then back to ours for fun.We wouldn't see them too often as it would be too routine.In fact we are meeting them this weekend after not meeting up for months should be loads to catch up on.Its also nice just to have one off meets with strangers for added excitement.

some make good friends...

some make good online buddies

some are just good for sex and thats it....

Mostly yes,but I do have the occasional passion only fuck which usually occur in clubs though

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

For me, initially there has to be lust, then chemistry.

I do like to have a rapport with the people I play or I can't. Have made one or two friends but wouldn't say they are involved in my vanilla lifestyle. I would love to have people I play with become firm friends though. Think it would enhance things greatly!!!!

By *isha KadishaCouple  over a year ago

Welsh/Shropshire border

It is certainly nice to become friends with the people you swing with but we found it can cause problems if you swing with people who are already friends!

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

Friends first,

then the Banging can start.

Yes I have two very special friends, one has now found himself a girlfriend so is no longer on here but I see the other regularly, even been away a couple of times with him

A couple years ago at a social I met a couple, nothing happened or will ever happen, but they are really good close friends of mines. I have met their kids (have them on Facebook) go to theirs every few months for a weekend and trust them both. We just hit it off from the start. I love them to bits x

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

In the main we would say friendship is very important to us, we are still friends with the very first couple we swapped with and can see them in either a swinging or vanilla setting.

"some make good friends...

some make good online buddies

some are just good for sex and thats it...."

well said.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We would never swing with anyone we wouldnt want to be friends with.

friends you have fun with are the best ones,if you all get on and want the same things got no probs with it.xx

I think sex improves as you get more friendly with peeps. More relaxed, easier, more adventurous and naughtier. So yes.

And yes, I know, there are different degrees of friendship, in case someone feels the need to enlighten me.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am slightly the opposite..... Once I become a good friend, I stop playing with them.

"I think sex improves as you get more friendly with peeps. More relaxed, easier, more adventurous and naughtier. So yes.

And yes, I know, there are different degrees of friendship, in case someone feels the need to enlighten me."

@well said was going to say the same.xx

"I am slightly the opposite..... Once I become a good friend, I stop playing with them.

"

Dammit! No more PM messages from now on.... I wanna shag

"I am slightly the opposite..... Once I become a good friend, I stop playing with them.

Dammit! No more PM messages from now on.... I wanna shag "

+1

Dammit! No more PM messages from now on.... I wanna shag "

WHY?.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

:-

As best i can i take life as it comes, that is no different with swinging, some meets have become friends but we have never played and never will, some the opposite and thankfully some have fallen in-between the two extremes .

this is my preference but life is to short and tends to get to complicated very quickly if you over think things in my experience.

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Shagging a stranger is easy, and often more fun than a wank (but not always). Just remember where you've ended up - it's embarrassing when you have to go through the drawers to find something with the address on so you can order a taxi for a quick getaway while your shag is blissfully asleep upstairs.

Shagging a friend is often wonderful, but on rare occasions can kill a friendship, especially if you have lots of compartments in your life. Does that colleague who cries on your shoulder at work really need to meet the other you who wants to throw her round the bedroom like a ragdoll when she's expecting Mr Tenderness?

Making friends with a stranger you've shagged is the hardest of the three, but it can be done.

Knowing which you want is the most important thing though.

Im appreciative of folks becoming friends that i meet,dont insist on it or assume it, if it developes as that, great!

Had a couple of spontanious erotic meets where the people simply got an added buzz from choosing not to be familiar in any way, great example of this was a hot fun time in a club and in all innocence i said "ohh never got each others names did we",,, "we like it like that" was the answer.

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

We've found that the most enjoyable sex has been with people who have become and remained friends with us.

Those we have met and its just been sex, has in the main been quite forgetable as experiences go.

Then as you say, you are friends but you don't have to live in each others back pockets to remain so!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i have friends i fuck,have made friends swinging and love nameless total cock slut fucking.

last night i went to clubf...i didnt think i would make it because i didnt have transport,so put up a jokey,anyone want to give me a lift status. One friend saw it,called another friend who lives sort of near,and i got a text saying cinderella you shall go to the ball

i would want to know them and like them if we were nilla...and i think thats the heart of the issue here.

Sometimes you fuck someone who you would be friends with anyway...sometimes it is just a fuck...as _wayman says the important thing is to know what you are looking for.i swing to fuck...the fact i have got to know some great people iss just a fab fringe benifit

If you find compatibility with someone it's good to become friends. Great pleasure can develop with the friendship.

» Add a new message to this topic