FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question for those looking to meet guys

Question for those looking to meet guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Be you female, male, TV/TS or a couple ...

What is more likely to drive you to message a guy, a clear face pic or a clear body pic ?

By message, I mean engage in conversation with, rather than the first message being one asking for more pics

Or is nothing gonna make you message a guy ? Are you the one that likes to be contacted first ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d say face. But to be honest I’ve never messaged anyone first apart from a couple of times on here to do with a thread or something. Definitely face though and maybe body but not bothered about cock pics.

I prefer face pics

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

A nice face in my box is much more likely to get a response. I will reply positively, especially if he can meet my preferences! I check the location, height, the other pics then read the profile. I'm more than happy to contact guys

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

If I see a cock anywhere in the profile Im not interested. I like anything else, you see Im easily pleased. Suit pictures are always welcome.

I'm happy to message someone first or wink whichever.

"If I see a cock anywhere in the profile Im not interested. I like anything else, you see Im easily pleased. Suit pictures are always welcome.

I'm happy to message someone first or wink whichever. "

Mmm suit pics. Not everyone looks good in a suit though but if they do it’s the best pic

Face picture. But I’d have to be attracted to him of course.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I've been known to message guys in the past and probably will do again

It's usually been a well written profile and thought out pics, and a sense that we'd potentially get on, that has led me to do so - so no different from anyone else that I send a first message to really - the only difference would be that (if it was with a view to meeting) that he'd need to have bi-curious or bisexual indicated.

Mind you, in the time I've been here I've sent maybe 2 "cold" messages at most to other guys with a view to potentially meeting.

"If I see a cock anywhere in the profile Im not interested. I like anything else, you see Im easily pleased. Suit pictures are always welcome.

Mmm suit pics. Not everyone looks good in a suit though but if they do it’s the best pic "

I'd prefer a bad suit than a cock thats what Im trying to say

"I’d say face. But to be honest I’ve never messaged anyone first apart from a couple of times on here to do with a thread or something. Definitely face though and maybe body but not bothered about cock pics. "

Same. I rarely if ever message first.

Mmm suit pics. Not everyone looks good in a suit though but if they do it’s the best pic

I'd prefer a bad suit than a cock thats what Im trying to say"

I’d prefer a bin bag than a cock pic with a first message. I don’t even read them if I see one, just delete.

I'd prefer a bad suit than a cock thats what Im trying to say

I’d prefer a bin bag than a cock pic with a first message. I don’t even read them if I see one, just delete. "

On the same page

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I rarely if ever make the first contact... I sometimes thank someone for liking my photos after I've checked their profile... but a decent photo, face or body, would make me contact them if I was going to ... (not a willy pic though

Pics usually put me off. Profile text or message get me interested more than pics do.

I'm old-fashioned so prefer to be contactedfirst. But I have occasionally messaged men with an intriguing update/profile and tasteful pictures

I like messaging first. Can be because I really liked their body or profile text, but I'd ideally rather know I like their face too. I find it very uncomfortable to get out the chat later if I don't, as I don't like hurting anyone's feelings

Face pics - or an amazing body. Too many cocks about.

If face not in profile it’s needed before any meaningful chat happens x

» Add a new message to this topic