FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why are some people good and bad?

Why are some people good and bad?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had an interesting discusion about it yesterday, is it down to the family heritage, whats your view? I beleive people can change for for the better as the good always wins.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just the way individuals are wired alongside their personality. People can come from shitty backgrounds with awful families but grow up to be good successful people whilst their siblings remain shitty scumbags so I dont think family heritage has much to do with it. But its natural for humans to be bad, look up any piont of human history and you find nothing but war and empowerment over others, luckily we are more civilised these days but evil will always remain.

I believe people have control of their own destiny they can go down a good path or a bad path and constantly change people ultimately have free will as an individual.

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I believe some can change,some will never change. Guess it comes down to if they really want to. And if it really affects their life or not.

"We had an interesting discusion about it yesterday, is it down to the family heritage, whats your view? I beleive people can change for for the better as the good always wins."

Brexit

By *horecruxCouple  over a year ago

SE4

Experience I believe we are products of our environment

At times this can be proved wrong with the odd exception

Good and bad are subjective terms.

Nature or nurture

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

"Good and bad are subjective terms.

"

This.

We all believe hurting animals is bad yet we farm and eat them and don't think that's bad. Contradictory morals that suit most peoples lifestyles so they do not see themselves in a negative way.

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

It depends on a lot of factors. Key one being family and the environment you grow up in.

If you grow up in a positive and nurturing environment, chances are even if you steer from the path, you won't steer too far.

If you grow up in a bad home and a bad environment, the odds are stacked up against you already.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

They are but this is a quote I got “what is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort” so how I see it there are good and bad people in the world and it’s balanced.

Good and bad is a human construct, we all are both I guess. But everyone considers thereselves good, no matter what side you are on.

Interesting points everyone

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I prefer to think there are very few bad people but sometimes people just do bad things. Then every so often you're unfortunate enough to come across someone who you think yeah they actually are a cunt.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"I prefer to think there are very few bad people but sometimes people just do bad things. Then every so often you're unfortunate enough to come across someone who you think yeah they actually are a cunt."

Pretty much what i wudda said. There are good people who do bad things and vice versa. Last Thursday we bumped into a homeless woman who asked us all for a light. She offered us all a cigarette. Not often a homeless person offers a stranger something! Turns out a bloke left a laptop under a newspaper and forgot about it and left it somewhere. The woman was tempted to steal it but instead she grabbed it and ran after the bloke and returned it. To show his gratitude he got £150 from the cash point and gave it to her. She told us she was a druggie and 9 times out of 10 she would have taken it. But in this instance she felt compelled to do something morally right.

But you also get people who maybe don't do anything offensive or harmful to others but nor do they do anything kind or selfless ever.

It's all about balance, 99.9% of people are a mixture of good and bad, most of them aim to be good most of the time, some don't.

I know I do bad things, but I try to balance that with enough good things so that when I shuffle off this mortal coil I leave little or no impact either way.

"I believe people have control of their own destiny they can go down a good path or a bad path and constantly change people ultimately have free will as an individual. "

I don't believe people can change, i use too. Seen more bsd people on hete then anywhere.

Some are just not nice and they have no conscience

Some people will trample over others to get what they want. Why? No idea, maybe it’s back to survival of the fittest, or maybe they’re just a twunt.

» Add a new message to this topic