FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bit deep for a Wednesday but...

Bit deep for a Wednesday but...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve often thought how good it would be, if we could live our lives like a computer game. By this I mean the ability to create ‘save points’ that we could revert to if the current course didn’t pan out so good. So is there anyone else that would choose to ‘reload a save point’ and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn’t announce my pregnancy at my wedding, just to miscarry a few hours later.

I wouldn’t have had a wedding at all - me and my husband should have just done a registry office and gone for a nice meal (we both agree on this one). Our wedding was a huge faff trying to please his family, who we haven’t spoken too since.

But other than that, I wouldn’t change much. Things happened to me outwith my control that I’m not sure how I could have prevented (being the victim in some situations) and other shitty things that I may have caused, but have helped me grow as a person because of it.

"I wouldn’t announce my pregnancy at my wedding, just to miscarry a few hours later.

I wouldn’t have had a wedding at all - me and my husband should have just done a registry office and gone for a nice meal (we both agree on this one). Our wedding was a huge faff trying to please his family, who we haven’t spoken too since "

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Regrets I’ve had a few .......

Ahh... But then again, too few to mention

I sometimes regret things that have happened in my past but all of it leads to where I am now. I guess if I was unsatisfied with my lot, this would be useful but equally, it may lead you to an even worse place in your newly constructed, equivalent present!

I did what I had to do

Oh if only life were that simple.

» Add a new message to this topic