FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Songs that make you go....

Songs that make you go....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I posted this in my regional forum. (Scotland) but thought it would be nice to find out a wider section of fab views. So here it is.

I have a very eclectic music taste from Metallica to Mozart, Cher to Chicago. We all know music has the ability to change our moods or match our mood. So... How about listing a song or couple of songs that really affect your emotions or remind you of a good time or helped you through a bad time. Hopefully we might also turn someone on to a new appreciation of a genre of music or song that they hadn't thought about or experienced.

1 lightning crashes by live. A song based on the circle of life in a hospital, life and death happening simultaneously, joy and grief, delight and despair. This song always makes me cry.

2. Come on Eileen, dexys midnight runners. Reminds me of 80s night at the cathouse. Getting d*unk on a Wednesday night, singing and dancing with my workmates and flirting with the sexy ladies. All good fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The tweenies theme tune

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The tweenies theme tune"

What is it about that particular tune. Lol

The Warm Room by Kate Bush. Takes me back to a time when i did actually find myself in a warm room for the first time with my first love. Sigh.

"The tweenies theme tune

What is it about that particular tune. Lol "

Hey ho are ya ready to blow

Its time to have an orgy with the tweenies whats not to like

» Add a new message to this topic