FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fury vs Wilder

Fury vs Wilder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Place your bets.

Two very different fighting styles but personally hope Fury comes out on top.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wilder (I don't know anything about it I just wanted to join in)

I think it's 50/50.

Wilder is all in all a shit boxer but can bang.

Fury is skillful, quick for a big guy but can't really punch.

I expect fury to keep him at the end of his jab and dance around him for 12 rounds and grind out a points win, barring a wilder bomb connecting.

"I think it's 50/50.

Wilder is all in all a shit boxer but can bang.

Fury is skillful, quick for a big guy but can't really punch.

I expect fury to keep him at the end of his jab and dance around him for 12 rounds and grind out a points win, barring a wilder bomb connecting.

"

This is my thoughts exactly

It's an interesting one. Wilder has power but Fury is a tricky one that will come at him from odd angles and switch his stance.

I'm backing Fury on points.

"Wilder (I don't know anything about it I just wanted to join in)"

At least you joined in

"It's an interesting one. Wilder has power but Fury is a tricky one that will come at him from odd angles and switch his stance.

I'm backing Fury on points. "

I think Furys most underrated quality is way he can control a fight.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I'd take 'em both on with my UK Legal Self Defence Spray... go me for the win... they'd look good covered in blue dye lol

Ugh neither

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I read that as Furry versus Wider. I thought it was another preference thread about vaginas - sorry Jaffa, as you were

"I'd take 'em both on with my UK Legal Self Defence Spray... go me for the win... they'd look good covered in blue dye lol"

You might lose on points for that tactic

"I read that as Furry versus Wider. I thought it was another preference thread about vaginas - sorry Jaffa, as you were "

grow up SJ

By *ormalguy71Man  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

I like Fury, he brings something different to the boxing game but I do fear he’s taken this fight one just a touch early. He’s not a powerful puncher so for me any chance of a win would be via a points win. That said I can’t see it going that far.

Wilder is deadly and can end a fight with one clean punch. Yes he’s not the greatest boxer but he possesses the hardest punch in the division. Fury’s unorthodox style may be his undoing in this fight.

I understand why Fury has taken the fight, he is after AJ ( a fight I think he’d win )

AJ has had it all his way, and is not the best boxer in the division, he’s avoided Wilder for 2 years and should Wilder win don’t expect a fight between these two until end of 2019 at the earliest.

So back to the question, for me it’s Wilder by a KO, just can not see Fury getting a points victory in the states

"I like Fury, he brings something different to the boxing game but I do fear he’s taken this fight one just a touch early. He’s not a powerful puncher so for me any chance of a win would be via a points win. That said I can’t see it going that far.

Wilder is deadly and can end a fight with one clean punch. Yes he’s not the greatest boxer but he possesses the hardest punch in the division. Fury’s unorthodox style may be his undoing in this fight.

I understand why Fury has taken the fight, he is after AJ ( a fight I think he’d win )

AJ has had it all his way, and is not the best boxer in the division, he’s avoided Wilder for 2 years and should Wilder win don’t expect a fight between these two until end of 2019 at the earliest.

So back to the question, for me it’s Wilder by a KO, just can not see Fury getting a points victory in the states"

Fury will be the highest ranking boxer Wilder has fought, most of his fights have been against boxers outside the top 250.

Makes you wonder why he never went for the other titles when Parker and Vlad had them

Fury point cant see wilder getting close enough to land clean

By *r_BlueEyesMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm not a fan of either of them really but you can't deny that Fury's boxing ability is brilliant and I think he'll be too fast for Wilder

"I like Fury, he brings something different to the boxing game but I do fear he’s taken this fight one just a touch early. He’s not a powerful puncher so for me any chance of a win would be via a points win. That said I can’t see it going that far.

So back to the question, for me it’s Wilder by a KO, just can not see Fury getting a points victory in the states

Fury will be the highest ranking boxer Wilder has fought, most of his fights have been against boxers outside the top 250.

Makes you wonder why he never went for the other titles when Parker and Vlad had them"

What about when he fought Audley Harrison...

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Supporting Fury but I think it's too soon for him after coming back from such a long layoff.

I don't like either of them. Disrespectful trash talkers.

If fury still has his footwork before he went stupid and sniffing the shit then he will dance round deontay.

I personally see someone pulling out before it.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Fury might outdance him. But if he gets hit he’s going down.

Which will make a nice Wembley fight in April for AJ either way.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I will watch it but I don't care who wins.

Fury is UK but a bit of a knob.

Wilder is American but I know little about him.

It's in December isn't it?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Don't know much about it but I'd love to see JJ fight Wilder

» Add a new message to this topic