FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Batting well above my average, I’m blessed with some gorgeous friends.

Batting well above my average, I’m blessed with some gorgeous friends.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think that I’m blessed in this world of fab, it helps that I’m not that interested in my meet count.

However, I have some great friends in this here world and the amazing thing is how damn right gorgeous they are.

Seeing as I’m a middle aged hairy fella with a bit of a belly and an ickle willy, I’m hardly a catch.

Obviously doing something right.

Just putting a shout out for Mr and Mrs Joe and Joanne Average remember we can fly too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Of course we can - and in all honesty one person's average is another person's hottie, just as anothers hottie is someone elses average - it's just a case of finding those that match.

I often say that having the right approach and expectations to/of the site, along with a semi decent profile, is the key and I firmly believe that - there are no guarantees of course but having all those in place can only improve the experience

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Seem v nice to me xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you’re doing fine fella! Good work!

I’m always totally perplexed when people want to meet me, like why!?!

But there’s someone for everyone here, and that’s the beauty of Fab!

"I think that I’m blessed in this world of fab, it helps that I’m not that interested in my meet count.

However, I have some great friends in this here world and the amazing thing is how damn right gorgeous they are.

Seeing as I’m a middle aged hairy fella with a bit of a belly and an ickle willy, I’m hardly a catch.

Obviously doing something right.

Just putting a shout out for Mr and Mrs Joe and Joanne Average remember we can fly too. "

Only if I can have a bite of Swiss roll

I always aim high

» Add a new message to this topic