FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Accidentally met your workmate...

Accidentally met your workmate...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heblackmac OP   Man  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

This happened recently 2 weeks ago at a swingers club in London.I accidentally bump into my work mate.we worked together in the same department,she's probably the quietest person at our work place...and she's got a beautiful sexy body. The first thing she said to me when I accidentally bump into her was,,,,,,what you doing here ...lol..I than said back to her what you doing here....lol we both laughed off .she than introduce me to her friend Mike. after a little chat to the both of them ,she whispered to me......please don't said this to anyone else at work.I said ok....under on one condition ...she looked at me smiling and said,,,what is it than....me standing looking at her smiling...lol and she said ok,today is your luck day....Mike said ,c'mon let go to a private room.we had a threesome and it was amazing.I was like OMG....I finally had an amazing sex with.even guys at our work place always talk about her ,saying that they all want her badly.the following week Monday we was back at work,I said good morning to her she said good morning to me.like nothing happened between us and that's the way I wanted to be.that was something that happened recently that was unplanned when I accidentally bump into my work mate .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

S

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"Nice

S"

thankyou

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As it should be. Be studiously professional is my advice and I bet you'll get to do it again you lucky thing

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"As it should be. Be studiously professional is my advice and I bet you'll get to do it again you lucky thing "
do you know what....I'd rather keep it to myself,don't ever say it to any of my work mate.we will do it over again.

Thanks for your advice

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

How adult of you ...

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"How adult of you ... "
getting there...

» Add a new message to this topic