FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wife wants to watch

Wife wants to watch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys

Is this an unrealistic expectation. The wife wants me to have a female round she wants to be present but not join in, it’s more about me building my confidence before we embark on a journey of swinging on here. We’ve been together since school and it’s fair to say I’m not as confident as her. We have tentatively chatted to a few females about this but nothing has come to fruition yet. Is this just a pipe dream or are there attractive females on here that may perhaps do this or even have their own fantasy that may fit around it?

Thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm guessing there is but it'll probably be like finding a needle in a haystack! Good luck though x

"I'm guessing there is but it'll probably be like finding a needle in a haystack! Good luck though x"

I don’t mind searching I like a challenge but if I’m pissing in the wind I’d rather know. Fingers crossed x

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"I'm guessing there is but it'll probably be like finding a needle in a haystack! Good luck though x

I don’t mind searching I like a challenge but if I’m pissing in the wind I’d rather know. Fingers crossed x"

You're after a single lady the smallest demographic on here ..that's a toughie at best

you'd like her to fulfill a fantasy of yours .. what's in it for the lady ?

Good luck.. I say it often the more niche your requirements the longer you'll search.

"I'm guessing there is but it'll probably be like finding a needle in a haystack! Good luck though x

I don’t mind searching I like a challenge but if I’m pissing in the wind I’d rather know. Fingers crossed x

You're after a single lady the smallest demographic on here ..that's a toughie at best

you'd like her to fulfill a fantasy of yours .. what's in it for the lady ?

Good luck.. I say it often the more niche your requirements the longer you'll search."

I guess when u put it like that what is in it for the lady? I guess I kind of hoped someone might find it a bit of a turn on, there are a lot of different kinks I guess. Does seem a tall order though I guess

Probably better starting off with another similar couple then there is less pressure on you. most women meeting couples are looking to meet and play with both but not all so good luck with that.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Get a big mirror and practice

Yes it’s normal, we like to do that too.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I don’t mind searching I like a challenge but if I’m pissing in the wind I’d rather know. Fingers crossed x"

I think you’re pissing in the wind .

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I think you’re pissing in the wind ."

I agree, especially given that your profile devotes one line to it OP and the only pics of Mr are two of his cock and nothing to show him off to prospective meets.

If this is really something you want to stand *any* chance of fulfilling I'd suggest making your profile reflect it a bit more.

There's one other thing in your profile which some may find off putting, offensive even, but as this isn't a profile advice thread as such I'll comment no further.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Try a club or post a meet and see who responds. If they want to verify your wife is on board, be sure to arrange a time to have your Mrs speak to them.

I agree, especially given that your profile devotes one line to it OP and the only pics of Mr are two of his cock and nothing to show him off to prospective meets.

If this is really something you want to stand *any* chance of fulfilling I'd suggest making your profile reflect it a bit more.

There's one other thing in your profile which some may find off putting, offensive even, but as this isn't a profile advice thread as such I'll comment no further."

Arghh I know the bit u mean, it was only meant in jest and tbf most of the couples we speak to and have arranged socials with have actually found it funny. Perhaps we should review it

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There's one other thing in your profile which some may find off putting, offensive even, but as this isn't a profile advice thread as such I'll comment no further.

Arghh I know the bit u mean, it was only meant in jest and tbf most of the couples we speak to and have arranged socials with have actually found it funny. Perhaps we should review it "

Personally I would - while I'm sure it was meant in jest, there will, as I suggested, be some that don't see it that way

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I wouldn't find that very appealing. 1 because I like confident men, and 2 because it doesn't sound like there's much in it for me!

» Add a new message to this topic