FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appytrailman OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Recently been watching quite a lot of conspiracy theories on YouTube and I'm now starting to believe some (I'm not yet a flat farther and will hopefully stop watching before I become one) what are some of the ones you find interesting/believable?

The one for me that seems very believable is that the Titanic was swapped with a similar sister ship the Olympic before it set sail knowing full well it would sink if it was used again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have definitely started to believe the twin towers conspiracy theory that it was an inside job and that Malaysian flight that went missing has some suspect evidence too

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Stone of destiny is not the original..

By *he SurveyorMan  over a year ago

Bury

"I have definitely started to believe the twin towers conspiracy theory that it was an inside job and that Malaysian flight that went missing has some suspect evidence too "

Building 7 is the give away.

Santa is real and parents just get fed up of not getting all the attention

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I believe the idea that conspiracy theories are true is a conspiracy.

The Queens a lizard! Beat that!

"The Queens a lizard! Beat that! "

Am I?!

By *horecruxCouple  over a year ago

SE4

"I have definitely started to believe the twin towers conspiracy theory that it was an inside job and that Malaysian flight that went missing has some suspect evidence too "

It went missing what evidence could there be

SE4

The frogs are turning gay

SE4

"Recently been watching quite a lot of conspiracy theories on YouTube and I'm now starting to believe some (I'm not yet a flat farther and will hopefully stop watching before I become one) what are some of the ones you find interesting/believable?

The one for me that seems very believable is that the Titanic was swapped with a similar sister ship the Olympic before it set sail knowing full well it would sink if it was used again. "

Nazi U Boat

Always believed it was a set up. Create fear and people will fight...

Mrs P x

"I have definitely started to believe the twin towers conspiracy theory that it was an inside job and that Malaysian flight that went missing has some suspect evidence too

It went missing what evidence could there be "

Photos of the plane that took off weren’t the plane that went missing something to do with an extra window

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The Queens a lizard! Beat that!

Am I?! "

Spat my tea

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have definitely started to believe the twin towers conspiracy theory that it was an inside job and that Malaysian flight that went missing has some suspect evidence too

It went missing what evidence could there be

Photos of the plane that took off weren’t the plane that went missing something to do with an extra window "

Hmm. How can you photograph a missing plane?

For god’s sake don’t believe what you see on YouTube. It is an echo chamber of self-reinforcing fantasy.

If you want to believe the Russians are responsible for all ills then it will tell you that, if you want to believe the USA is: ditto. Or Muslims, or Israel, or whoever, you can find a thousand videos to support your preferred option.

The one thing that they all have in common is that they deliberately present only part of the evidence and deliberately leave out the bits that don’t support their narrative. If you look at them with a genuinely objective eye and look for the evidence they leave out they all fall apart like a house of cards.

I’ve seen people I care about poisoned by that garbage.

Am I?! "

No not you, the lovely Queen of fabville! I was referring to Elizabeth the 2nd of England. She's meant to be a shapeshifting reptile from the constellation Draco.

One of my favourites, the moon landing was a hoax.

Lunatics trying to make facts out of speculation generally.

The world's a chaotic place and things don't happen in a conveniently based manner, so the public can understand it all.

Chaos results in confusion....enter conspiracy theorists!

Am I?!

No not you, the lovely Queen of fabville! I was referring to Elizabeth the 2nd of England. She's meant to be a shapeshifting reptile from the constellation Draco. "

Oooooh yeah makes sense

"The frogs are turning gay"

Think our French cousins have always been quite open sexually, I'm surprised you have only just noticed

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Am I?!

No not you, the lovely Queen of fabville! I was referring to Elizabeth the 2nd of England. She's meant to be a shapeshifting reptile from the constellation Draco. "

We she is. Have you ever seen her in a mini skirt or a swim suit? No! Because there's nowhere to hide her tail, that's why. I can't believe nobody's noticed this.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"For god’s sake don’t believe what you see on YouTube. It is an echo chamber of self-reinforcing fantasy.

If you want to believe the Russians are responsible for all ills then it will tell you that, if you want to believe the USA is: ditto. Or Muslims, or Israel, or whoever, you can find a thousand videos to support your preferred option.

The one thing that they all have in common is that they deliberately present only part of the evidence and deliberately leave out the bits that don’t support their narrative. If you look at them with a genuinely objective eye and look for the evidence they leave out they all fall apart like a house of cards.

I’ve seen people I care about poisoned by that garbage."

nice body

"

We she is. Have you ever seen her in a mini skirt or a swim suit? No! Because there's nowhere to hide her tail, that's why. I can't believe nobody's noticed this."

Irrefutable evidence

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

We she is. Have you ever seen her in a mini skirt or a swim suit? No! Because there's nowhere to hide her tail, that's why. I can't believe nobody's noticed this.

Irrefutable evidence "

Isn't it. Should I be taking precautions now it's out that I know? I probably won't go to Paris for a bit.

By *entish79Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope - it’s all nonsense.

As someone once said - never assume something was a conspiracy when sheer incompetence would produce the same results.

Amusing myself. A flat farther. As in *parp

When I was but a lad I enjoyed getting lost in all the conspiracy theories. That was in a time before the Internet where you had to connect with undercover organisations to send you weird photocopies of crazy shit.

As I get older though I'm beginning to agree with another poster on here. I've lost at least two friends to a general paranoia that the bilderberg group are infusing our tea with the skin of alien babies from the plaeides star system. It wouldn't be so depressing if it didn't clearly have a disorienting effect on the people who succumb to such random dribble

What's even more maddening is that no one seems to grasp that conspiracy theories are either garbage built up around a few core facts (so it's no surprise there are some interesting facts in some of these theories... but that doesn't mean any of the rest is remotely true) or they are excellent ways to hide actual conspiracies by adding a whole load of bullshit to them so that people dismiss the whole thing. In this sense I have no doubt that sooner or later someone will claim that aliens shot down the twin towers on 911, thereby forever more ruining any chance of credibly building a case for something other than the official story having taken place.

When I was looking into conspiracy theories it felt there was a credibility to some of them. But David Icke and YouTube put paid to that. And now those slightly more credible theories are lost under an almighty and ever growing pile of the most stinking excrement.

Well done conspiracy theorists. You were given enough rope and you hung yourselves

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

It's a conspires that single guys on fab are being conspired against

"Isn't it. Should I be taking precautions now it's out that I know?"

Most certainly! a tin foil hat is now mandatory everywhere you go.

"I probably won't go to Paris for a bit."

I wouldn't, the frogs are turning gay, you know.

"Amusing myself. A flat farther. As in *parp "

I would conspire to bite those socks...

Sorry did I type that out loud?

"It's a conspires that single guys on fab are being conspired against "

OMG! It's true. The great big ignore my messages conspiracy! 100% true that one.

"It's a conspires that single guys on fab are being conspired against "

There are no single guys on fab. The ‘single guys’ are all actually single women and the ‘single women’ are all actually couples, and the ‘couples’ are all horsies...

STOKE ON TRENT

"It's a conspires that single guys on fab are being conspired against

There are no single guys on fab. The ‘single guys’ are all actually single women and the ‘single women’ are all actually couples, and the ‘couples’ are all horsies..."

horses?

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Amusing myself. A flat farther. As in *parp

Sorry did I type that out loud? "

Yea its the sock that got my attention too

Forum Mod

East Sussex

There are no single guys on fab. The ‘single guys’ are all actually single women and the ‘single women’ are all actually couples, and the ‘couples’ are all horsies...horses?"

Neigh we're not.

There are no single guys on fab. The ‘single guys’ are all actually single women and the ‘single women’ are all actually couples, and the ‘couples’ are all horsies...horses?"

That is correct.

However, the ‘horsies’ are all actually TVs, and the ‘TVs’ are all actually TSs, and the TSs, are actually cumquats.

STOKE ON TRENT

There are no single guys on fab. The ‘single guys’ are all actually single women and the ‘single women’ are all actually couples, and the ‘couples’ are all horsies...horses?

That is correct.

However, the ‘horsies’ are all actually TVs, and the ‘TVs’ are all actually TSs, and the TSs, are actually cumquats. "

ha x

There are no single guys on fab. The ‘single guys’ are all actually single women and the ‘single women’ are all actually couples, and the ‘couples’ are all horsies...horses?

Neigh we're not. "

Stop it neddy...click click...good girl..

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

The thing about conspiracy theories is that those prompting them never apply the same level of scepticism to the conspiracy as they do to the official story.

Eg you'll see people bang on end endlessly about steel melting points in the Twin Towers, but they won't ask any questions about the unfeasible idea of the US attacking itself.

Sorry did I type that out loud? "

By *ix-foot-two-stuMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"I believe the idea that conspiracy theories are true is a conspiracy."

^ This because a good conspiracy is more interesting than the boring truth.

"The thing about conspiracy theories is that those prompting them never apply the same level of scepticism to the conspiracy as they do to the official story.

Eg you'll see people bang on end endlessly about steel melting points in the Twin Towers, but they won't ask any questions about the unfeasible idea of the US attacking itself. "

Very true. The mainstream media is held up as the least reliable source of information. Yet a website or post by someone with no credentials and providing no proper references for their information is somehow taken at face value.

Sorry did I type that out loud?

"

Literally. Like a puppy with a rag. Take those stripey devil’s temptations away...

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

After sitting through around 12 hours of David Icke on his World Wide Wake Up tour I actually started to question everything I knew about life. I had never even really heard of him before then!

One legged terrorists keep stealing my socks.

It's not a theory, it's fact.

Nobody believes me.

People say I'm mad, but I'm not. It "them". "They" keep spreading rumours that I'm mad...

No. Please don't put me back in the box again. I'll be good...

I believe we're bottling so much water to counteract the polar ice caps melting.

Prove me wrong

"Santa is real and parents just get fed up of not getting all the attention "

"One legged terrorists keep stealing my socks.

Nobody believes me.

People say I'm mad, but I'm not. It "them". "They" keep spreading rumours that I'm mad...

No. Please don't put me back in the box again. I'll be good..."

So with you on this found six single socks yesterday bloody blighters are at it again

"I believe we're bottling so much water to counteract the polar ice caps melting.

Prove me wrong "

There is a company bottling the polar icecaps too and selling it for a fortune

"I believe we're bottling so much water to counteract the polar ice caps melting.

Prove me wrong

There is a company bottling the polar icecaps too and selling it for a fortune "

See? Makes perfect sense doesn't it

Building 7 is the give away."

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Nobody believes me.

No. Please don't put me back in the box again. I'll be good..."

Your socks aren't being stolen you just keep forgetting that you use them for wank wipes

By *ix-foot-two-stuMan  over a year ago

Coventry

The JFK assassination was multiple shooters, the moon landings were fake, a real alien ship crash landed at Roswell, 911 was an inside job, Nessie is real, Big Foot is real, vaccinations are government mind control poison, we are ruled by lizard people, CERN Built a Star Gate to Awaken the Egyptian God Osiris and the earth is flat. Oh and God (whichever version a particular person believes in) is real.

Of course God is real - who do you think creates all of the conspiracy theories?

Stevie Wonder isn't blind

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Many will have some basis in a reality, as government

S have mastered the art of conspiracy theories as a means to deflect and discredit.

Don't get sucked into the youtube type channels on them - they will surely decay the mind. Most of these people are attention and money seeking, with little regard for the scientific method.

Normally I only like conspiracies to laugh at, but I am beginning to believe that it's getting colder outside... it may be because someone stole the sun, cos it also appears darker

By *heRealMrSBMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Nobody believes me.

No. Please don't put me back in the box again. I'll be good...

Your socks aren't being stolen you just keep forgetting that you use them for wank wipes "

Two faps per sock.. save money

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"The JFK assassination was multiple shooters, the moon landings were fake, a real alien ship crash landed at Roswell, 911 was an inside job, Nessie is real, Big Foot is real, vaccinations are government mind control poison, we are ruled by lizard people, CERN Built a Star Gate to Awaken the Egyptian God Osiris and the earth is flat. Oh and God (whichever version a particular person believes in) is real.

Of course God is real - who do you think creates all of the conspiracy theories?"

Omg

I now believe there are fairies

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

Conspiracy fantasies (I won’t dignify them by using the word theory as that requires verifiable proof) are dreamt up by people who failed maths at school

As they make 2+2 = 47

You say anything outlandish enough on you tube and you can get people to believe it...

My conspiracy fantasy is that cake is a government experiment to exert control over its citizens....

imagine what would happy if all the cakes in the world disappeared overnight.....

See there a global conspiracy here....

» Add a new message to this topic