FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How extensive is your “naughty drawer” .. ?

How extensive is your “naughty drawer” .. ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just browsing some of my updates feed and I’m always impressed by the extent and volume of some of ladies naughty / sexy lingerie collections!

Many post regular updates with new sexy underwear or outfits and I’m guessing their drawers and cupboards must be bursting at the seams with their collections!

So a question open to everyone (not just the ladies) how often do you treat yourself to a new outfit (or toy?) and how extensive is your adult collection?

Mine is tiny! (and my naughty collection!!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a drawer full....I thought it was meh until on videochat to someone who wanted to see something. He was shocked

And I had a meet who wanted cuffs so I told him to go into the drawer. He stopped fucking he to actually chat about everything I have

I assumed everything I had was normal, I consider myself very vanilla

All my glass butt plugs are in my office, I use them as paper weights.

I have a good number of items ranging from books to a very large dildo... good for DP or DVP...

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I'm not saying... you lot would just say.... "what a boring ol' bint"

"I have a good number of items ranging from books to a very large dildo... good for DP or DVP... "

I’ve never done DP or DVP

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

Mine began as a small box, graduated to a hold-all. Then a suitcase. Now I have my collection in multiple under bed storage boxes. Oh then there’s the swing that’s stored under my sofa. The other swing in it’s carry bag. Paddling pool on top of the wardrobe and other various bits and pieces in bags from trips away.

I have one of those ikea kallax units with all 4 draws full

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

I don't have much stuff on my naughty draw, that's why I'm mostly naked on my pics

"I don't have much stuff on my naughty draw, that's why I'm mostly naked on my pics "

Nothing wrong with being naked...

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

"I don't have much stuff on my naughty draw, that's why I'm mostly naked on my pics

Nothing wrong with being naked... "

I'm actually wearing a teddy

I've had an extensive naughty draw whilst in relationships but as a single it's just condoms and lube

One drawerful of clothes. Latest as current profile pic.

Mrs

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Are we talking lingerie or toys op? Or both?

All my toys (leather whips, crop, paddle, hog ties, cuffs, several rabbits/vibrators, butt toys, wand, double ended dildo, strap-on etc are in a big bag in a cupboard - but need a sort out!

I then have a drawer full of stockings and hold-ups, one of one-peice lingerie outfits, basques etc (but I have so many that they won’t all fit in!), and one of bras with matching knickers/thongs (about 27 of them at the last count!)

Not sure if this is normal or not though - as I rarely compare notes on this topic with other women - even fellow swingers! Xx

"Are we talking lingerie or toys op? Or both?

All my toys (leather whips, crop, paddle, hog ties, cuffs, several rabbits/vibrators, butt toys, wand, double ended dildo, strap-on etc are in a big bag in a cupboard - but need a sort out!

I then have a drawer full of stockings and hold-ups, one of one-peice lingerie outfits, basques etc (but I have so many that they won’t all fit in!), and one of bras with matching knickers/thongs (about 27 of them at the last count!)

Not sure if this is normal or not though - as I rarely compare notes on this topic with other women - even fellow swingers! Xx"

Well my observation was initially on the number of lingerie sets that many of you lovely ladies seem to own, many posting new pics in new undies almost daily! But it’s good to widen out to toys too to get the full naughty picture!

Prestonish

"Mine began as a small box, graduated to a hold-all. Then a suitcase. Now I have my collection in multiple under bed storage boxes. Oh then there’s the swing that’s stored under my sofa. The other swing in it’s carry bag. Paddling pool on top of the wardrobe and other various bits and pieces in bags from trips away. "

What time do you want us?

A room....we have a play room of naughty things from harnesses and restraints to dildos, butt plugs and floggers xx

Well lingerie wise I have a very big drawer in my wardrobe that’s overflowing, I do like treating myself to some new sets regularly. As for toys I have a small drawer with a few bits and pieces and my crop that stays by the side of my bed. X

Prestonish

Not sure if this is normal or not though - as I rarely compare notes on this topic with other women - even fellow swingers! Xx

Well my observation was initially on the number of lingerie sets that many of you lovely ladies seem to own, many posting new pics in new undies almost daily! But it’s good to widen out to toys too to get the full naughty picture! "

Most people on here have seen the full naughty picture! I usually post a pic when I buy new lingerie!

Well my observation was initially on the number of lingerie sets that many of you lovely ladies seem to own, many posting new pics in new undies almost daily! But it’s good to widen out to toys too to get the full naughty picture!

Most people on here have seen the full naughty picture! I usually post a pic when I buy new lingerie! "

indeed. I’m a big fan of your work!

Prestonish

Most people on here have seen the full naughty picture! I usually post a pic when I buy new lingerie!

indeed. I’m a big fan of your work! "

Aw thanks sweetie!

I have a small corner in my undies drawer for special frillies and a toy or two. Im quite a simple creature really

I replace my underwear when it starts to fall apart and that's it

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I have a couple of drawers filled with pleasurable goodies

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Haha, sounds like a few of you peeps idea of foreplay is deciding your weapon of choice...

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"Mine began as a small box, graduated to a hold-all. Then a suitcase. Now I have my collection in multiple under bed storage boxes. Oh then there’s the swing that’s stored under my sofa. The other swing in it’s carry bag. Paddling pool on top of the wardrobe and other various bits and pieces in bags from trips away.

What time do you want us? "

Give me about an hour’s notice. That allows me to assemble the swing, blow up the pool and place certain toys in strategic places where they’re hidden until needed

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Suitcase of toys, couple of drawers with lingerie and the like. But latex always hangs separately and protected

Lex

By *idlandiaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Didn't think I had any, until earlier when a lady took great interest in my geological hammer in a post lol.

So 1, big scary ribbed one...

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

I have a friend who is instructed to sweep our bedroom should anything happen to us both. We really need to have a good sort out & keep it in one place - there is a lot

B x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We have a LOT of stuff. Mr N buys me new outfits monthly at least and I sometimes buy my own. We also have "equipment" which is stored in various parts of the house and a book case full of erotic fiction and non fiction in our bedroom.

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

I don’t actuslly have a lot of “sexy” lingerie. Only a few pieces.

I do have lots of toys however and they are in a couple of storage boxes under my bed.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Depends on my mood. At the moment my moto has got up and gone. Yep I have a few bits

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I've 2 x fullsize three-drawer units stuffed with lingerie and hosiery. Everything from thongs to corsets. Much of it has only been worn once! I have a large wooden chest for all my toys, bondage restraints, lubes, oils, candles, etc., which can be padlocked. Some items I use regularly are kept in my nightstand.

I haven't bought anything new in months though. I go through phases

I got some shiny tight boxers thats it

I don't have much. I love being naked and find lingerie just gets in the way.

I only have a couple of toys too, I'm not a big fan.

I think I'm some kind of hippy-sexual.

By *olfAndKittenCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We no longer have a naughty drawer but an adult toy chest

Collection so far consists of crops, flogs, paddles, vibes, dildos, butt plugs, ropes, sex swing, pin wheels, vampire gloves and an assortment of lubes, lotions and potions... There is more but that's just off the top of my head

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have quite a few outfits as I do love my lingerie, I knew I had to curb it when I started buying the same outfit twice

Most have never seen the light of day either

I have a drawer full of sexy outfits/lingerie - I tend to buy some new things when I start seeing someone new or when they start to fall apart (or get ripped apart!).

My toys are in a Cath Kidston weekend bag so as not to look too obvious and I have a box for things that are bigger or I don't use very often.

"I have a drawer full of sexy outfits/lingerie - I tend to buy some new things when I start seeing someone new or when they start to fall apart (or get ripped apart!).

My toys are in a Cath Kidston weekend bag so as not to look too obvious and I have a box for things that are bigger or I don't use very often."

But if I have someone round to play I do arrange suitable toys on a table in the bedroom so they can take their pick of what they want.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Not much really. The underwear on my photos is what I would normally wear. I’m not big on ‘dressing up’ so I don’t have outfits. As for toys ... mind your own

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

You can always tell from my update pics when I’ve indulged in new lingerie...

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Just one?

Think I need to condense the other two into my main drawer. L xxx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Started off with a couple of items in a drawer, moved on to a small holdall, finally graduated onto a small suitcase....then worked our way up to the largest of the three pieces of luggage!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Not very extensive it would seem! I don't really have any "outfits", I have nice lingerie sets (about ten I think on the last count?) but I wear them quite frequently. As far as toys go, a very small collection, only five items! I need to buy another before a meet but the choice is overwhelming and I am indecisive.

Hmmm we have several boxes and bags time to invest in chest

"Hmmm we have several boxes and bags time to invest in chest "

We did discuss the chest. Make sure it has a padlock though

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

I've got a complete separate wardrobe in hubby's studio

I have a very large suitcase full of a huge array of sexy underwear and a few toys.

2 new toys were delivered this morning

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

For a male I have a good selection

Around 10-15 vibrators in different sizes

Normal dildos around same as above have a few large ones

6 Handcuffs and whips, a paddle

Lingerie I kinda bought it once every couple of weeks fox ex.

For my own I mix between boxers, gstring and thong including some leather additions

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

My regular fb has a large collection he uses on me. 18" flexi dildo. 3.5" diameter dildo. Various butt plugs. Speculum. Heavy duty chrome plated chain. Im going to invest in some steel boules next. Good for temperature play and VERY heavy.

» Add a new message to this topic