FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Husband and wife sex

Husband and wife sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I could over hear the neighbours arguing last night and from what I could tell he was saying to the wife - He shouldn’t ask for sex when she’s isn’t on her period and if he does shouldn’t get rejected lol

What’s your thoughts on this ? I kinda agree with the guy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I can't believe there are husbands and wives who still have sex and with each other too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I could over hear the neighbours arguing last night and from what I could tell he was saying to the wife - He shouldn’t ask for sex when she’s isn’t on her period and if he does shouldn’t get rejected lol

What’s your thoughts on this ? I kinda agree with the guy "

Can you repeat the scenario more simply? I haven’t slept in over 24 hours and my brain can’t process it

King's Crustacean

My serious answer is ................

Women are people too ...

"I could over hear the neighbours arguing last night and from what I could tell he was saying to the wife - He shouldn’t ask for sex when she’s isn’t on her period and if he does shouldn’t get rejected lol

What’s your thoughts on this ? I kinda agree with the guy "

Yeah shocking

Women should submit when requested

King's Crustacean

Can you repeat the scenario more simply? I haven’t slept in over 24 hours and my brain can’t process it "

Basically a husband suggests that wives do not have the right of refusal when it comes to sex.

Can you repeat the scenario more simply? I haven’t slept in over 24 hours and my brain can’t process it

Basically a husband suggests that wives do not have the right of refusal when it comes to sex."

Wtf

Of course they do OP, surely this is a wind up? You can’t seriously agree with him

Can you repeat the scenario more simply? I haven’t slept in over 24 hours and my brain can’t process it "

I think its

He shouldnt have to ask and if he does he shouldnt be rejected ... like its his right as a husband whether the wife wants to or not ?

I think its

He shouldnt have to ask and if he does he shouldnt be rejected ... like its his right as a husband whether the wife wants to or not ? "

He's on a wind up

No man really thinks like this

Lol it was 5 nights in a row - I forgot to mention I felt sorry for him and they’re newly weds! I’ve clearly got the wrong conception of marriage

So I think you’re saying that whenever a husband fancies sex with his wife, she should immediately comply? That’s not how a partnership should work is it?

Ideally a husband shouldn’t have to plead for sex, but similarly it can’t be ‘on demand’ either!

Communication is the key!

King's Crustacean

"So I think you’re saying that whenever a husband fancies sex with his wife, she should immediately comply? That’s not how a partnership should work is it?

Ideally a husband shouldn’t have to plead for sex, but similarly it can’t be ‘on demand’ either!

"

or sexual chemistry and high libidos

"Lol it was 5 nights in a row - I forgot to mention I felt sorry for him and they’re newly weds! I’ve clearly got the wrong conception of marriage "

And consensual sex

If he can’t tell when his wife’s not in the mood he don’t know her very well. Personally having sex with the other person is not in the mood is a major turn off it has to be good for both people or it sucks

"Lol it was 5 nights in a row - I forgot to mention I felt sorry for him and they’re newly weds! I’ve clearly got the wrong conception of marriage "

And?

I have an extremely low sex drive, it’s picked up a bit but when we got married we rarely had sex. My husband was, and still is totally fine with this.

Yes, sex is important, but Jesus Christ

King's Crustacean

Yeah you have.

Marriage is about so much more than sex. I have no time for people who bleat about not getting sex..... no one is stood on your windpipe ffs...

Have a wank and enjoy other things about the people you live with and are supposed to love.

"Lol it was 5 nights in a row - I forgot to mention I felt sorry for him and they’re newly weds! I’ve clearly got the wrong conception of marriage

And consensual sex"

Lol

So 5 nights you heard through the walls this conversation. What a load of bollocks.

Marriage doesn’t mean ownership that assumption went out with the ark. Sex must be consensual.

"Lol it was 5 nights in a row - I forgot to mention I felt sorry for him and they’re newly weds! I’ve clearly got the wrong conception of marriage

And consensual sex

Lol"

Well that tells me all I need to know about you

King's Crustacean

And?

I have an extremely low sex drive, it’s picked up a bit but when we got married we rarely had sex. My husband was, and still is totally fine with this.

Yes, sex is important, but Jesus Christ "

I love sex but I wouldn't leave a partner who wasn't up to it ..... specially if it was due to illness or working hard...... good cuddle and a laugh does more for couples than free fanny.

And?

Yes, sex is important, but Jesus Christ

I love sex but I wouldn't leave a partner who wasn't up to it ..... specially if it was due to illness or working hard...... good cuddle and a laugh does more for couples than free fanny."

Exactly!

I love sex, sex is amazing, it’s not my fault I have an extremely low sex drive...most husbands understand that and it isn’t an issue

So 5 nights you heard through the walls this conversation. What a load of bollocks.

Marriage doesn’t mean ownership that assumption went out with the ark. Sex must be consensual. "

I heard him say it whilst they where arguing lol I must be old fashioned if a man wants to have sex with his wife whom he loves why wouldn’t she want to have sex with him if the love is equal?

"So I think you’re saying that whenever a husband fancies sex with his wife, she should immediately comply? That’s not how a partnership should work is it?

or sexual chemistry and high libidos"

Surely that's all figured out before you marry?

Marriage doesn’t mean ownership that assumption went out with the ark. Sex must be consensual.

I heard him say it whilst they where arguing lol I must be old fashioned if a man wants to have sex with his wife whom he loves why wouldn’t she want to have sex with him if the love is equal? "

Oh my god

Because everyone has a choice? It’s called consent. Being in love doesn’t mean you’re horny and want fucked 24/7. I adore and love my husband as much as he adores and loves me but if one of us doesn’t want to have sex, oh well. It doesn’t matter. Who cares.

or sexual chemistry and high libidos

Surely that's all figured out before you marry?"

My point... here

I heard him say it whilst they where arguing lol I must be old fashioned if a man wants to have sex with his wife whom he loves why wouldn’t she want to have sex with him if the love is equal?

Oh my god

Because everyone has a choice? It’s called consent. Being in love doesn’t mean you’re horny and want fucked 24/7. I adore and love my husband as much as he adores and loves me but if one of us doesn’t want to have sex, oh well. It doesn’t matter. Who cares."

5 nights in a row - I wouldn’t have a wife for long lol

And anyway I’m not saying she can’t say no but surely once you get married your sealing the deal to keep things alive till the day you die - hence why a lot of men cheat

Oh my god

Because everyone has a choice? It’s called consent. Being in love doesn’t mean you’re horny and want fucked 24/7. I adore and love my husband as much as he adores and loves me but if one of us doesn’t want to have sex, oh well. It doesn’t matter. Who cares.

And anyway I’m not saying she can’t say no but surely once you get married your sealing the deal to keep things alive till the day you die - hence why a lot of men cheat "

Five days?! Poor him! My husband goes weeks and weeks without me wanting sex, and he’s never cheated. And I know he never will. Don’t blame women for the fact men cheat, men (and people in general) cheat because they want to cheat.

Oh my god

And anyway I’m not saying she can’t say no but surely once you get married your sealing the deal to keep things alive till the day you die - hence why a lot of men cheat "

Men cheat for a variety of reasons though, not just cause there's no sex at home

Oh my god

And anyway I’m not saying she can’t say no but surely once you get married your sealing the deal to keep things alive till the day you die - hence why a lot of men cheat

Five days?! Poor him! My husband goes weeks and weeks without me wanting sex, and he’s never cheated. And I know he never will. Don’t blame women for the fact men cheat, men (and people in general) cheat because they want to cheat. "

I’m the husband and she’s right. What an awful concept of marriage to have

Oh my god

Five days?! Poor him! My husband goes weeks and weeks without me wanting sex, and he’s never cheated. And I know he never will. Don’t blame women for the fact men cheat, men (and people in general) cheat because they want to cheat. "

You sound like you have a great relationship together

Oh my god

Five days?! Poor him! My husband goes weeks and weeks without me wanting sex, and he’s never cheated. And I know he never will. Don’t blame women for the fact men cheat, men (and people in general) cheat because they want to cheat.

You sound like you have a great relationship together "

We do

I heard him say it whilst they where arguing lol I must be old fashioned if a man wants to have sex with his wife whom he loves why wouldn’t she want to have sex with him if the love is equal? "

I’m not sure if you’re trolling or if you really believe this

Oh my god

You sound like you have a great relationship together

We do "

It's good to see a couple getting it right

Thanks guys learnt a lot -You either find someone who’s your equal in every way or don’t get married

King's Crustacean

Oh my god

Keep things alive seems to translate in your head as open your legs when I want.

NO marriage licence says must be fucked daily or will be derided and cheated on.

Add to your thoughts what a shit shag many men are, or how bad at washing, or maybe they keep their wives short of money, call them fit to burn, criticise their clothes , friends or parental skills........ who knows.

Maybe the woman is left to do everything and see to kids and collapses into bed exhausted and sweaty but is still expected to perform the 'final duty' of the day ....

Fuck off to that.

"Thanks guys learnt a lot -You either find someone who’s your equal in every way or don’t get married "

If you married someone who’s equal in you in every way then life would be so unbelievably boring

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

A certificate of marriage no longer gives a man an automatic right to sex (the obey bit of the vows thankfully removed for most)

Consent is something to be respected and in turn earns respect.

Oh my god

Keep things alive seems to translate in your head as open your legs when I want.

NO marriage licence says must be fucked daily or will be derided and cheated on.

Add to your thoughts what a shit shag many men are, or how bad at washing, or maybe they keep their wives short of money, call them fit to burn, criticise their clothes , friends or parental skills........ who knows.

Maybe the woman is left to do everything and see to kids and collapses into bed exhausted and sweaty but is still expected to perform the 'final duty' of the day ....

Fuck off to that."

King's Crustacean

"Thanks guys learnt a lot -You either find someone who’s your equal in every way or don’t get married "

Correction ........ it can one person is a total shit and the other a total doormat

King's Crustacean

it can work that is ...

"Thanks guys learnt a lot -You either find someone who’s your equal in every way or don’t get married

Correction ........ it can one person is a total shit and the other a total doormat "

There's a recipe for either cheating or therapy

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"

Marriage is about so much more than sex. I have no time for people who bleat about not getting sex..... no one is stood on your windpipe ffs...

Have a wank and enjoy other things about the people you live with and are supposed to love.

"

I like this ^^^ going to save it and use it if that's ok

I think its

He shouldnt have to ask and if he does he shouldnt be rejected ... like its his right as a husband whether the wife wants to or not ?

He's on a wind up

No man really thinks like this"

My ex husband did, unfortunately there’s men out there that do x

I think its

He's on a wind up

No man really thinks like this

My ex husband did, unfortunately there’s men out there that do x "

I was being facetious

And yes, there are men out there that still think like this.

That women are part of their goods and chattels

I think its

He's on a wind up

No man really thinks like this"

My ex husband used to! Even though he insulted how I looked almost constantly... Hence the ex bit

» Add a new message to this topic