FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Male models push up bras.

Male models push up bras.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dutch department store Hema has caused controversy by using male model Andrej Pejic to front their new lingerie campaign.

The 20-year-old Serbian-born Australian-raised supermodel is no stranger to modelling womenswear - but this campaign is already being hailed as revolutionary. He look so much like a woman.

So Would you buy a bra that had been modelled by a man? And i say to john some men could do with a bra maybe its the new thing for men too x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honestly wouldnt bother me at all

if i saw some underwear i liked i wouldnt not buy it just because of who modeled it, i have a couple of Katie Price bras but i cant stand her lol

"Honestly wouldnt bother me at all

if i saw some underwear i liked i wouldnt not buy it just because of who modeled it, i have a couple of Katie Price bras but i cant stand her lol"

I am not really into katie Price but i have seen some of her bras thay looked lovely ........ This Young man looks like a woman .... very young and thin and no tits .. weird .. for a bra add .

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

.......very young and thin and no tits.

Standard androgynous catwalk model then!

thats probably the market they aiming for, you never see designer underwear in generous sizes, they probably aimed at slim ladies with small boobs

".......very young and thin and no tits.

Standard androgynous catwalk model then!"

true i never looked at it like that ..... but your right in saying that . x

"thats probably the market they aiming for, you never see designer underwear in generous sizes, they probably aimed at slim ladies with small boobs"
yes maybe for young girls who need all the help thay can get ... i could not work out why have a man do a push up bra s, xxx

ive just googled him cause i had no idea what he looks like

hes a bit creepy looking aint he lol

"thats probably the market they aiming for, you never see designer underwear in generous sizes, they probably aimed at slim ladies with small boobs yes maybe for young girls who need all the help thay can get ... i could not work out why have a man do a push up bra s, xxx"

well ive just been reading about it, as i said above i googled him lol and theres a write up about the bra thing and one site says its just a publicity stunt, seems to be working we all talking about it

"thats probably the market they aiming for, you never see designer underwear in generous sizes, they probably aimed at slim ladies with small boobs yes maybe for young girls who need all the help thay can get ... i could not work out why have a man do a push up bra s, xxx

well ive just been reading about it, as i said above i googled him lol and theres a write up about the bra thing and one site says its just a publicity stunt, seems to be working we all talking about it "

he has that look .. you would think he is a young lady . I do find it weird xx

Can never work out why a bloke wants to wear womens things lol

How is a woman going to feel now a man is wearing/modeling womens clothes and probably looks better than most who the product is aimed at?

"thats probably the market they aiming for, you never see designer underwear in generous sizes, they probably aimed at slim ladies with small boobs yes maybe for young girls who need all the help thay can get ... i could not work out why have a man do a push up bra s, xxx

well ive just been reading about it, as i said above i googled him lol and theres a write up about the bra thing and one site says its just a publicity stunt, seems to be working we all talking about it he has that look .. you would think he is a young lady . I do find it weird xx"

you can tell hes not a woman but he deffo looks better than 99% of the TVs ive ever seen and im not even sure if hes trying to look female

Of course its a publicity stunt, that's what all advertising campaigns are. I think he looks great and its a really interesting and different look. Well done for them, I'm sure it will sell well - loving it

oh it will sell, all the young girls will love him, they'll be selling 'his' bras by the hundreds

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"Dutch department store Hema has caused controversy by using male model Andrej Pejic to front their new lingerie campaign.

The 20-year-old Serbian-born Australian-raised supermodel is no stranger to modelling womenswear - but this campaign is already being hailed as revolutionary. He look so much like a woman.

So Would you buy a bra that had been modelled by a man? And i say to john some men could do with a bra maybe its the new thing for men too x

"

if you say it,,itl be done lol

anything for you lol

» Add a new message to this topic