FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nagging wives, toilet seat battle.

Nagging wives, toilet seat battle.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does your girl constantly nag you to put the toilet seat down?

Popular believe states men should put the toilet seat down after use.

But why? Is this age of so called gender equality? Then hmmmmm.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In seven and a half years of being with my husband, we have never ever discussed who puts the toilet seat down. Sometimes he does, sometimes I do.

I never ever thought about in which position the toilet seat was when I was married. If it was up I put it down. If there was piss on it I cleaned it.

Men can't do stuff like that apparently.

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

I would rather a guy leave it up than piss and spatter over the seat.

"In seven and a half years of being with my husband, we have never ever discussed who puts the toilet seat down. Sometimes he does, sometimes I do. "

But what if he NEVER did. This is the question

"In seven and a half years of being with my husband, we have never ever discussed who puts the toilet seat down. Sometimes he does, sometimes I do. "

In think it's a meme myth thing.

I don't know anyone who moans about men not putting the seat down. I do know women who moan about men pissing on seats and not cleaning it though.

"In seven and a half years of being with my husband, we have never ever discussed who puts the toilet seat down. Sometimes he does, sometimes I do.

But what if he NEVER did. This is the question"

Then he doesn’t put the toilet seat down, does it really matter? I’ve honestly never heard anyone seriously complain about that being an issue in any relationship

"I never ever thought about in which position the toilet seat was when I was married. If it was up I put it down. If there was piss on it I cleaned it.

Men can't do stuff like that apparently. "

Awh my heart weeps. Your a good wife!

"In seven and a half years of being with my husband, we have never ever discussed who puts the toilet seat down. Sometimes he does, sometimes I do.

In think it's a meme myth thing.

I don't know anyone who moans about men not putting the seat down. I do know women who moan about men pissing on seats and not cleaning it though."

Oh yes that’s annoying, we’ve had that miniature argument once, and now it isn’t an issue lol

Then he doesn’t put the toilet seat down, does it really matter? I’ve honestly never heard anyone seriously complain about that being an issue in any relationship "

Really, Baloney!

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Men put the seat up to take a pee. Job done. We’ve done our bit so what’s the problem?

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I have a sign on top of my toilet

"Ladies please leave the seat up"

It's easier for me to put the seat down, than have to clean it when I'm bursting for the loo!

(I have a son with disabilities & a very poor aim)

"Men put the seat up to take a pee. Job done. We’ve done our bit so what’s the problem?"

Exactly they act like they canot touch a toilet seat! They don't complain when they are on there knees cleaning the dam thing!

Then he doesn’t put the toilet seat down, does it really matter? I’ve honestly never heard anyone seriously complain about that being an issue in any relationship

Really, Baloney!"

How many women have you spoken to who moan about a man leaving the seat up? In person.

OP, has your mum been moaning about you leaving the seat up?

The toilet seat in my house is always down after use.

As the cat seems to want to drink the water from the bowl.

Really, Baloney!

How many women have you spoken to who moan about a man leaving the seat up? In person."

I’ve never brought the topic up but when chatting to my friends, well you know how it is. ‘Oh my partner did this, god sake’...I’ve just never heard of anyone being annoyed by it

"I have a sign on top of my toilet

It's easier for me to put the seat down, than have to clean it when I'm bursting for the loo!

(I have a son with disabilities & a very poor aim) "

Awh, I once had a sign by my toilet.

It read

If I sprinkle when I tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie.

I piss on the toilet seat all the time. It's like keeping control of a fire hydrant hose.

So they read the sign and know what must be done!

Really, Baloney!

How many women have you spoken to who moan about a man leaving the seat up? In person.

I’ve never brought the topic up but when chatting to my friends, well you know how it is. ‘Oh my partner did this, god sake’...I’ve just never heard of anyone being annoyed by it "

I've never had a conversation with friends or family about toilet seats except them being spattered with piss.

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

This thread is a piss take isn't it?

It read

I piss on the toilet seat all the time. It's like keeping control of a fire hydrant hose.

So they read the sign and know what must be done! "

You could sit down to pee

[Removed by poster at 27/09/18 12:44:28]

In this house its a shared thing us boys will put the lid down after use an she'll put the lid up after use for us lot so all good no problem

Really, Baloney!

I’ve never brought the topic up but when chatting to my friends, well you know how it is. ‘Oh my partner did this, god sake’...I’ve just never heard of anyone being annoyed by it "

But that's the thing about women, they dont truly need to be annoyed about anything. To be able to nag about it. It's a woman's progative

Really, Baloney!

I’ve never brought the topic up but when chatting to my friends, well you know how it is. ‘Oh my partner did this, god sake’...I’ve just never heard of anyone being annoyed by it

I've never had a conversation with friends or family about toilet seats except them being spattered with piss. "

I’m the same, I have a sign in my bathroom which is a few lines long but says something about wiping the seat if you piss on it. We had a party and someone thought it was hilarious so brought it up once they came back from the bathroom

"OP, has your mum been moaning about you leaving the seat up?"

This is a good one and I smiled, IV lived on my own since I was 17, and had four propertys under my tennencey. After coming out of care homes and foster parent's

Really, Baloney!

But that's the thing about women, they dont truly need to be annoyed about anything. To be able to nag about it. It's a woman's progative"

So what if we haven’t nagged about it?

Really, Baloney!

How many women have you spoken to who moan about a man leaving the seat up? In person."

Seems to be almost every common topic of conversation, each time I come out the woman's public toilets

Really, Baloney!

Seems to be almost every common topic of conversation, each time I come out the woman's public toilets"

You sure they aren’t moaning about the weird man using their toilets rather than the toilet seat being up because of the weird man?

"This thread is a piss take isn't it? "

A piss take very good inuendo, not one bit I'm been deadly serious! Seriously!

By *horecruxCouple  over a year ago

SE4

" FU I won't do what you tell me "

It read

So they read the sign and know what must be done!

You could sit down to pee "

Only in the mornings when I have a raging hard on, granted the tip floats above the water within a millimetre, (depending on the plumbing on the day) mind you

Really, Baloney!

Seems to be almost every common topic of conversation, each time I come out the woman's public toilets

You sure they aren’t moaning about the weird man using their toilets rather than the toilet seat being up because of the weird man? "

Absolutely not, most of the time im dragged in there!

Really, Baloney!

But that's the thing about women, they dont truly need to be annoyed about anything. To be able to nag about it. It's a woman's progative

So what if we haven’t nagged about it? "

I dunno I get a free blowjob?

Really, Baloney!

You sure they aren’t moaning about the weird man using their toilets rather than the toilet seat being up because of the weird man?

Absolutely not, most of the time im dragged in there!"

Ahhhhhh, then I’m afraid I cannot help you young man

Really, Baloney!

I dunno I get a free blowjob?"

Congrats

Really, Baloney!

I dunno I get a free blowjob?"

or you can have a sticker the choice is entirely your own

toilets have a lid. It's intent is to be down, you can't put the lid down without putting the seat down.

Have a look at the aerosol effect from a toilet flushing and think of faecal bacteria flying around...

It's not a gender issue...

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

harlow

My wife did used to say this and that I put too much powder in the washing mac_ine and a ton of other wife stuff. Funnily enough years on I always put the seat down, never put too much powder in and generally do all the things she used to nag about. Perhaps I should of done when she was there!

Really, Baloney!

Absolutely not, most of the time im dragged in there!"

You should write a book, with that imagination of yours

"My wife did used to say this and that I put too much powder in the washing mac_ine and a ton of other wife stuff. Funnily enough years on I always put the seat down, never put too much powder in and generally do all the things she used to nag about. Perhaps I should of done when she was there! "

And she should have sucked your cock more?

I feel lucky... I've never cohabited with a man so this is an issue that I've never had.

But what if he NEVER did. This is the question"

Tbf its a crap question..

My ex always put it down after and always cleaned it too..

Really, Baloney!

You should write a book, with that imagination of yours "

I i could write a book from my llife experiences alone, and then maybe a book from my imagination shortly after just to cheer everyone up after reading my previous book. Thank you lovely lady. You have given my life purpose!

"Does your girl constantly nag you to put the toilet seat down?

But why? Is this age of so called gender equality? Then hmmmmm."

Does your wife nag you op?

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

The lid and seat should be down to flush, to stop droplets and particles flying up into the air.

Really, Baloney!

I i could write a book from my llife experiences alone, and then maybe a book from my imagination shortly after just to cheer everyone up after reading my previous book. Thank you lovely lady. You have given my life purpose!"

I can now leave this site and prusue money, selling books and build a love for greed and all the other things the world would love to have me lust for!

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"I feel lucky... I've never cohabited with a man so this is an issue that I've never had. "

You’ve never mastered the Adam Ant position.

"My wife did used to say this and that I put too much powder in the washing mac_ine and a ton of other wife stuff. Funnily enough years on I always put the seat down, never put too much powder in and generally do all the things she used to nag about. Perhaps I should of done when she was there!

And she should have sucked your cock more?"

Well played you two

"

Nah uhh only in your opinion!

Nah uhh only in your opinion!"

It's like there's no such nothing as a stupid question you know.

If you judged a frog on its ability to fly, you'd say the frog was stupid, but if you judged a bird by its ability to swim, youd say that bird was stupid. But the bird would say the frog was clever, and the frog would say the bird was clever

We are all clever! In our own stupid way

"Does your girl constantly nag you to put the toilet seat down?

But why? Is this age of so called gender equality? Then hmmmmm.

Does your wife nag you op?"

I am single, recently split, two children to two women, love was not made for me

SE4

"My wife did used to say this and that I put too much powder in the washing mac_ine and a ton of other wife stuff. Funnily enough years on I always put the seat down, never put too much powder in and generally do all the things she used to nag about. Perhaps I should of done when she was there! "

Bruno Mars song ?

The other day it was cosmic order, today its toilet seats..

My how the mighty have fallen..

Really, Baloney!

I i could write a book from my llife experiences alone, and then maybe a book from my imagination shortly after just to cheer everyone up after reading my previous book. Thank you lovely lady. You have given my life purpose!"

Sometimes you gotta make your self smile, that was the true porpous to this thread, I don't give a fuck about the toilet seat. The toilet was merely a tool to my own happiness

"My wife did used to say this and that I put too much powder in the washing mac_ine and a ton of other wife stuff. Funnily enough years on I always put the seat down, never put too much powder in and generally do all the things she used to nag about. Perhaps I should of done when she was there!

Bruno Mars song ?"

He clearly wouldn't catch a granade for his ex

"The other day it was cosmic order, today its toilet seats..

"

Bruno Mars song ?

He clearly wouldn't catch a granade for his ex"

She nagged to much

"The other day it was cosmic order, today its toilet seats..

"

Sometimes you gotta make your self smile, that was the true porpous to this thread, I don't give a fuck about the toilet seat. The toilet was merely a tool to my own happiness

Oh you've been following me I'm glad you could be there!

Im not so bothered about toilet seats, but people who put rubbish on top of the bin lid rather than actually in the bin deserve a good scolding

Kinkybird I need a nice picture like yours, of you reading the book. Could I please borrow some of your lingerie

"Im not so bothered about toilet seats, but people who put rubbish on top of the bin lid rather than actually in the bin deserve a good scolding "

Ohhhhhhhh people who put rubish in your weeley bin as apose to there own!

I was actually transformed in to a nagging woman on many a occasion for my ex putting our rubbish in nabiours bins

By *andWCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Luton

Hate to break the accepted norm but in my last place of work, which had public toilets, the women's toilet was a hundred times worse than the men's.

I'm not saying the men's were fragrant dens of roses and blossoms but the women's were truly disgusting ... used tampons left on the floor or thrown against the wall (regularly!), shit on the seats, walls and floors and one time a set of footprints (no shoes!) on the seat itself! Who the fuck can use a toilet like that?

I now work primarily with women (2 men/15 women) and some of them do bang on a bit about putting the toilet seat down. But Jude has never mentioned it the whole time we've been together. My daughter on the other hand used to until I told her if she didn't wind her neck in I'd put her head down the toilet and flush

Rekon you should all legit fab my new pic, And get me on top hot pics just saying!

SE4

Bruno Mars song ?

He clearly wouldn't catch a granade for his ex"

And now she's dancing with another man ?

"Hate to break the accepted norm but in my last place of work, which had public toilets, the women's toilet was a hundred times worse than the men's.

I'm not saying the men's were fragrant dens of roses and blossoms but the women's were truly disgusting ... used tampons left on the floor or thrown against the wall (regularly!), shit on the seats, walls and floors and one time a set of footprints (no shoes!) on the seat itself! Who the fuck can use a toilet like that?

I now work primarily with women (2 men/15 women) and some of them do bang on a bit about putting the toilet seat down. But Jude has never mentioned it the whole time we've been together. My daughter on the other hand used to until I told her if she didn't wind her neck in I'd put her head down the toilet and flush "

I to also hate to break the norm but can I take this time to express my feelings of love for your bottom and your red underwear. Being where strangers to each other that is!

Thats sounds so odd, my ex used to say about wee on the ladies toilet seat? How does this happen then they down?

Excluding the possibility it was me in the woman's public toilets

Bruno Mars song ?

He clearly wouldn't catch a granade for his ex

And now she's dancing with another man ?"

I don't think I've ever heard of that Bruno Mars song!

My ex used to shit the bed and roll it out with her foot......nice

"My ex used to shit the bed and roll it out with her foot......nice"

Never had that one before, terrifying.

My ex used to sleep walk, hand stand in her bed and piss in her mouth.

When I shit the bed, I go to work early!

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

I've got in the habit of putting the seat down- mainly because both dunnies have soft close seats which take aaaaaaaaaaaages to close... so if I have a sudden need for an Eartha, i'm not stood clenching or potentially breaking a seat that costs £140 by forcing it (cos you don't think about seat costs, when swayed by the nice designer crapper on offer in the sale do you )

"Im not so bothered about toilet seats, but people who put rubbish on top of the bin lid rather than actually in the bin deserve a good scolding

I was actually transformed in to a nagging woman on many a occasion for my ex putting our rubbish in nabiours bins"

Haha no I do that frequently (with permission) Kitchen bins I mean, things just placed on top, too lazy to open the lid

"My ex used to shit the bed and roll it out with her foot......nice

When I shit the bed, I go to work early!"

I used to shit in her handbag before she set off for work....sorted

"Im not so bothered about toilet seats, but people who put rubbish on top of the bin lid rather than actually in the bin deserve a good scolding

I was actually transformed in to a nagging woman on many a occasion for my ex putting our rubbish in nabiours bins

Haha no I do that frequently (with permission) Kitchen bins I mean, things just placed on top, too lazy to open the lid "

Butt... Plot twist! What if the bin was full. Was they lazy or was they smart?

I used to shit in her handbag before she set off for work....sorted"

That'll teach the little scrote!

That'll teach the little scrote!"

She went mad at me?.....jeeeeez

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Is it too dofficult to pud the lid down and flush after you have used the toilet?

That'll teach the little scrote!"

You're a real charmer aint ya

Just graduated from charm school in Scunthorpe! Me llyyykkkk

Husband learnt the hard way why the toilet seat needs to be down in this house. He had to fish out a tiny toddler that fell in to the toilet like a folding deck chair and got stuck...

By *andWCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Luton

"I to also hate to break the norm but can I take this time to express my feelings of love for your bottom and your red underwear. Being where strangers to each other that is! "

Well it's not my bottom nor red underwear so I can't really answer that.

I'll ask my wife who owns both but I'm pretty sure we'll remain strangers.

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

harlow

And she should have sucked your cock more?"

Well I wasn’t about to say that, but!

Shaddap You Face- Joe Dolce

https://youtu.be/sFacWGBJ_cs

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Haha no I do that frequently (with permission) Kitchen bins I mean, things just placed on top, too lazy to open the lid "

Leave the lid up

"I to also hate to break the norm but can I take this time to express my feelings of love for your bottom and your red underwear. Being where strangers to each other that is!

Well it's not my bottom nor red underwear so I can't really answer that.

I'll ask my wife who owns both but I'm pretty sure we'll remain strangers. "

This was brilliant and made me smile, thank you kind sharer smiles and laughter!

Ugh I cant think of much else thats less pointless to moan about, iv yet to hear of a man who complains about the seat being left down so why do women give us shit for leaving it up, just another petty reason for an argument

No battle at all, everyone is expected to put the lid down before they flush. No arguments, everyone has to lift something, everyone has to put it down.

What really gets me is most women never lift the seat and clean the urine they've let build up under the rim!

M

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I can't understand that anyone would piss on a seat and not clean it, beyond about 3 years of age. Similarly people after this point in their development realise the choices that they have to use the seat up or down - they them adjust to their preferences.

No battles here we both use the loo so if its up i put it down if its down he lifts it up .

The lid should be down, never mind the seat!!

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

Do it in a bag and chuck it in the street, saves using the loo in the first place

Frank

» Add a new message to this topic