FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Achievments

Achievments

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having recently lost a few people i know i found myself lying in bed thinking about the future...

If it all ended tomorrow what has been your greatest achievement in life so far?

If you could look to the future what would you LIKE to achieve before its all snatched away?

For me its having my daughter, and in the future id love to see her get married...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and have a couples profile?

The greatest thing I have achieved is to be content and to stop running with the rat race.

I lived my dream..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

to have brought my son up to be a well ajusted young man without causing me any major problems and to have peace of mind and be truelly happy and content with who i am and to have found my prince charming

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

...to see the fat lady sing

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

For what I know is to come to be as painless as possible

live to see the end of the DFS sale

I have done a few things in life for other people, that have made a difference (but I shan't bore you with them).

But in some ways, I feel that my lack of "normal" achievements, has led to a some disappointment.

I would like to have had children (not me personally, but you know what I mean), all you parents out there are very lucky, and should be proud.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

My boys,my marriage and being a wiser,more content person,and a better sub,with each day that passes.

"live to see the end of the DFS sale"

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Well I guess I have pretty much been living the dream personally speaking. Loving husband, gorgeous children, house of my dreams. Can I class these as achievements? Not sure. I think I have learned a lot throught my lifetime and have done quite a few jobs. Some very very rewarding, making a difference to kids that they wouldnt have got in my absence. I was a good daughter which I am proud of too. I guess sometimes achievements, like beauty, can be in the eye of the beholder.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"...to see the fat lady sing "

Take me to the kareoke

I think I would look back and see all the things I wish I hadn't done - mixed with all the things I had - at that point I would hope there were more of the ones I am happier with - who knows, and respectfully when I get there I'll be dying - so probably won't care.

I try to never look back but in my dying breath I guess that'll be the only place I can look so at that point I'd like to be able to look back and not have a single regret for things I've said and done, or not said and not done.

Having my daughter and raising her on my own and looking into her gawjus eyes and bein a very proud mum as shes achieved so much and been thru hell and back and come out a strong,level headed awesome young lady.......and i guess the future.....to see her happy ,and to share my life with a man i canny live without....heres hoping.

"Having recently lost a few people i know i found myself lying in bed thinking about the future...

If it all ended tomorrow what has been your greatest achievement in life so far?

If you could look to the future what would you LIKE to achieve before its all snatched away?

For me its having my daughter, and in the future id love to see her get married... "

I would say my greatest achievement is becoming the person I am - including my faults - despite the hurdles that life throws in the way.

Also, to say that I truly loved and was loved back

What would I like to achieve ?

To reach an age where I can say :

that I experienced what I wanted to,

that I lived a life that laughed in the face of convention

that i lived long enough to enjoy the benefits of 40 years of hard work

that i made sure that the people around me are content & comfortable

that i lived a life that (health wise) ended without the need for me to be dependent on anyone

to be remembered with a smile or a laugh by the people most important to me

"Having recently lost a few people i know i found myself lying in bed thinking about the future...

For me its having my daughter, and in the future id love to see her get married... "

I try not to look too deeply at it all and have learned to live in the moment, and try to appreciate it more fully, thats it!

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"live to see the end of the DFS sale"
lol

I once ate FOUR Shredded-Wheat (Tuh, I don’t see what all the fuss was about munching just 3 of em!!!!….. theres’s nowt to it really)……. and I’ve devoured an entire packet of fruit-pastilles without chewing……. Yeah-yeah,,,,, I know I’m a greedy sucker,,,,,, !!!!!

By *toneblueMan  over a year ago

Southampton

For me its having my daughter, and in the future id love to see her get married...

I try not to look too deeply at it all and have learned to live in the moment, and try to appreciate it more fully, thats it!"

Having also lost several people close to me recently, merely still being alive is beginning to feel like an achievement!

It's not so bad having regrets if you can learn from them - like being a better son, friend, to those who remain.

Also as (the gorgeous) testarossa said above, learning to live in the moment is so important and worth striving to achieve. When we look back on our lives, it's those in-the-moment...um, moments...that form our memories. So the more the merrier! If we spend our lives looking back or forward, we can't really enjoy the present.

I wish I'd had kids though, didn't realise until recently what I have missed out on.

There's a few. I've made my parents proud and i've grown up in what i'd consider to be the right way.

I've got a degree, i'm a professional, had my own business and i've got a steady, fairly well paid career for what I do.

And i've also been fortunate to travel the world , see some amazing places and meet some great people.

All in all compared to others I've been fortunate! If I think about something i'd want to achieve I think it would have to be children If I ever met Mrs right!

I've pretty much achieved every goal I set myself throughout my life, education travel, work choices and qualifications.

Only achievement that remains elusive is financial security for myself and my family, that is the only thing that worries me for the future.

Although I'm still working on it!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Well where do I start!

Pioneering time travel.

Inventing bees.

Having an AWESOME ass.

Being the best at body popping.

Possessing a super power that enables me to irritate anyone with a single post.

"Well where do I start!

Pioneering time travel.

Inventing bees.

Having an AWESOME ass.

Possessing a super power that enables me to irritate anyone with a single post."

Awesome yes but mines better!

And you DID NOT invent bees, look it up in your stomach button fluff compendium, you will see

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"Well where do I start!

Pioneering time travel.

Inventing bees.

Having an AWESOME ass.

Possessing a super power that enables me to irritate anyone with a single post.

Awesome yes but mines better!

And you DID NOT invent bees, look it up in your stomach button fluff compendium, you will see "

OK OK I did the blue prints for wasps and someone else took up the Bee design, but bees are based on my original wasp designs.

» Add a new message to this topic