FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Goooood Mooornnninng fabs

Goooood Mooornnninng fabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

said in best good morning vietnam impression...today is a good day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

The sun hasnt got his hat on

but I dont give a shite

but I had fun last night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Morning sexy have a good one xx

"Morning sexy have a good one xx "

totally yummy...I really should do it more often lol

"Morning sexy have a good one xx

totally yummy...I really should do it more often lol"

I meant day babe I meant day lol xx

"The sun hasnt got his hat on

but I dont give a shite

but I had fun last night."

Oh The Sun most certainly has his hat on here this morning....is shaping up to be a fabby day

Good Morning to you all

"Morning sexy have a good one xx

totally yummy...I really should do it more often lol

I meant day babe I meant day lol xx "

oh! chuckles...yes i will have one of those too lmao

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

[Removed by poster at 27/08/09 07:48:10]

Norfolk

bugger should have put me specs on what I meant to say was

good morning girls and boys, hugs kisses licks and firm handshakes - take yer pick

Gooood Morning!!!!

Isn't it a lovely day to just sit here with that delicious belly-ache that you get from just being well screwed by the biggest cock you've ever seen....

Almost enough to make me want to try straight sex more often - almost...

Damn, I feel good!

"bugger should have put me specs on what I meant to say was

good morning girls and boys, hugs kisses licks and firm hands - take yer pick

"

all of them

"bugger should have put me specs on what I meant to say was

good morning girls and boys, hugs kisses licks and firm handshakes - take yer pick

"

MMmmmm now let me see xx

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

good morning fabulous folk

I wish I could say that today is a good day, but as I'm still recovering from my op, the best I can hope for is that today I will feel bettter than yesterday, and hopefully tomorrow will be even better and things will continue to improve until I can truly say today is a good day (Saturday 5th september WILL be a very good day

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

I take it someone got her mailbox stuffed!

"good morning fabulous folk

I wish I could say that today is a good day, but as I'm still recovering from my op, the best I can hope for is that today I will feel bettter than yesterday, and hopefully tomorrow will be even better and things will continue to improve until I can truly say today is a good day (Saturday 5th september WILL be a very good day

"

Hope you feel better soon xx

"I take it someone got her mailbox stuffed!"

Ive not seen the postie this morning...

"

Then Hope that today is a better day...and that all your days et brighter from hereon in xx

Norfolk

"

every day is closer to a full recovery but hopefully it will be sooner rather than later xxxx

warrington

Hope you feel better soon xx "

I'm feeling better everyday thankyou....just don't like not being able to play.....it's sooooooo bloody frustrating...lol

"

spend the time relaxing and thinking up incredibly deviant and delicious things, it cut my recovery time in half as I couldnt wait to get out and practice them lol...speedy recovery hun.

Penistone

"I take it someone got her mailbox stuffed!

Ive not seen the postie this morning..."

You get late night deliveries then

You get late night deliveries then "

airmail lol

Penistone

You get late night deliveries then

airmail lol"

Fook now thats a delivery

warrington

spend the time relaxing and thinking up incredibly deviant and delicious things, it cut my recovery time in half as I couldnt wait to get out and practice them lol...speedy recovery hun."

yes...that helps...along with sending anticipatory messages to playmates. I do love anticipation....mmmnnnnnnn love the ache.....just not when it's caused by health problems

spend the time relaxing and thinking up incredibly deviant and delicious things, it cut my recovery time in half as I couldnt wait to get out and practice them lol...speedy recovery hun.

yes...that helps...along with sending anticipatory messages to playmates. I do love anticipation....mmmnnnnnnn love the ache.....just not when it's caused by health problems "

oh yes, the build yup is quite fabby isnt it.

Penistone

yes...that helps...along with sending anticipatory messages to playmates. I do love anticipation....mmmnnnnnnn love the ache.....just not when it's caused by health problems "

Good luck in your recovery. Good health is something everyone deserves so hope your feeling better soon

warrington

yes...that helps...along with sending anticipatory messages to playmates. I do love anticipation....mmmnnnnnnn love the ache.....just not when it's caused by health problems

oh yes, the build yup is quite fabby isnt it."

Oh indeed it is.....yum yum

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I'm feeling better everyday thankyou....just don't like not being able to play.....it's sooooooo bloody frustrating...lol "

Cheryl you must be feeling better, on Saturday sex didn't bother you, your words, so things must be looking up if you are now finding it frustrating.

Hurry up and get well

warrington

I'm feeling better everyday thankyou....just don't like not being able to play.....it's sooooooo bloody frustrating...lol

Cheryl you must be feeling better, on Saturday sex didn't bother you, your words, so things must be looking up if you are now finding it frustrating.

Hurry up and get well"

now getting well and truly frustrated....counting the days hun...counting the days... hee hee

» Add a new message to this topic