FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > weigh in Wednesday Pt11

weigh in Wednesday Pt11

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bad new i pick up 4 pounds but think it could be caused by water retention is due to new exercise regimen I start last week i think but we will tell by next weight in see if it changes by then it takes two week to start working I think because i keep to the plan throw out. in the end i know it a lot to pick up but do have your bad weeks and good weeks so i believe i still better off since starting the weight loss. I know most will here will say other wise and not believe me. "

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

"Bad new i pick up 4 pounds but think it could be caused by water retention is due to new exercise regimen I start last week i think but we will tell by next weight in see if it changes by then it takes two week to start working I think because i keep to the plan throw out. in the end i know it a lot to pick up but do have your bad weeks and good weeks so i believe i still better off since starting the weight loss. I know most will here will say other wise and not believe me. " "
maybe i failed some people here but i know i winning the fight on my weight loss

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Just under 2lb lost this week (or 0.9kg) happy with that.

7.3kg lost in total or 16lb 5oz!!!!!

Smashed it

harrow

"Just under 2lb lost this week (or 0.9kg) happy with that.

Smashed it "

Sorry 7.4kg

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Bad new i pick up 4 pounds but think it could be caused by water retention is due to new exercise regimen I start last week i think but we will tell by next weight in see if it changes by then it takes two week to start working I think because i keep to the plan throw out. in the end i know it a lot to pick up but do have your bad weeks and good weeks so i believe i still better off since starting the weight loss. I know most will here will say other wise and not believe me. " maybe i failed some people here but i know i winning the fight on my weight loss "

We all have good and bad weeks. As long as the long term trend is a loss then that's what's important. I put on 6lbs in the 2 1/2 weeks I had off work and on holiday. I lost 4lbs this week so I know I'm back on track. Only 8lbs to go for me till I reach target so I know it's going to be tough now and it might take a long while but I'm determined. If you're determined enough you'll stay focused and you'll do it

"Bad new i pick up 4 pounds but think it could be caused by water retention is due to new exercise regimen I start last week i think but we will tell by next weight in see if it changes by then it takes two week to start working I think because i keep to the plan throw out. in the end i know it a lot to pick up but do have your bad weeks and good weeks so i believe i still better off since starting the weight loss. I know most will here will say other wise and not believe me. " maybe i failed some people here but i know i winning the fight on my weight loss

We all have good and bad weeks. As long as the long term trend is a loss then that's what's important. I put on 6lbs in the 2 1/2 weeks I had off work and on holiday. I lost 4lbs this week so I know I'm back on track. Only 8lbs to go for me till I reach target so I know it's going to be tough now and it might take a long while but I'm determined. If you're determined enough you'll stay focused and you'll do it "

thanks sexy

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Scarlet- You’ll be at target in no time. You look absolutely wonderful.

I skulked back to group this morning. 4.5lb gain since my op

Mortified but it gave me that kick up the backside. Can’t wait to get back to gym!!

Keep on keeping on all xx

"Scarlet- You’ll be at target in no time. You look absolutely wonderful.

Mortified but it gave me that kick up the backside. Can’t wait to get back to gym!!

Keep on keeping on all xx"

well you look great i sure you will anyway i trying the wii fit game it seem to work good because u can feel it working

"Scarlet- You’ll be at target in no time. You look absolutely wonderful.

Keep on keeping on all xx well you look great i sure you will anyway i trying the wii fit game it seem to work good because u can feel it working "

at one point i was thinking of giving up but i keep going

harrow

It is hard. Tbh for me the biggest weight gainer was full fat and lemonade. Cut that out plus reduced lunch sizes

Made sure I go to the gym twice a week but most of the time 3 times a week

Last week I had Put my England shirt on. I hadn’t worn it since the World Cup and I clearly have lost weight. It doesn’t feel overly tight round my belly.

I have lost on average a 1.5lb a week. In the gym I lift 7kg free weight and think fook me I was carrying that

Still 9kg away from the size I want to be but I have lost nearly 1/2 what I had to. My bmi is down to 29.8. I need to reduce body fat a bit still but it will get there

i just had a 3 hour workout on my wii fit make you sweat some of the thing.

Weight in coming lets see what happens

"Weight in coming lets see what happens "
well to days weigh in i lost 3 and a half pounds

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Weight in coming lets see what happens well to days weigh in i lost 3 and a half pounds "

Well done, that's better

"Weight in coming lets see what happens well to days weigh in i lost 3 and a half pounds

Well done, that's better "

thanks sexy can u tell from the new main photo its more toning than weight lost loll

chelmsford

"Weight in coming lets see what happens well to days weigh in i lost 3 and a half pounds

Well done, that's better thanks sexy can u tell from the new main photo its more toning than weight lost loll "

It's good you're doing both Daz, you'll get a better result

"Weight in coming lets see what happens well to days weigh in i lost 3 and a half pounds "

Excellent - well done you

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

I lost five pounds at the bookies ,,,, hope to win it back tomorrow

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Bad new i pick up 4 pounds but think it could be caused by water retention is due to new exercise regimen I start last week i think but we will tell by next weight in see if it changes by then it takes two week to start working I think because i keep to the plan throw out. in the end i know it a lot to pick up but do have your bad weeks and good weeks so i believe i still better off since starting the weight loss. I know most will here will say other wise and not believe me. " maybe i failed some people here but i know i winning the fight on my weight loss

We all have good and bad weeks. As long as the long term trend is a loss then that's what's important. I put on 6lbs in the 2 1/2 weeks I had off work and on holiday. I lost 4lbs this week so I know I'm back on track. Only 8lbs to go for me till I reach target so I know it's going to be tough now and it might take a long while but I'm determined. If you're determined enough you'll stay focused and you'll do it "

How much have you lost altogether if you don't mind me asking?

We all have good and bad weeks. As long as the long term trend is a loss then that's what's important. I put on 6lbs in the 2 1/2 weeks I had off work and on holiday. I lost 4lbs this week so I know I'm back on track. Only 8lbs to go for me till I reach target so I know it's going to be tough now and it might take a long while but I'm determined. If you're determined enough you'll stay focused and you'll do it

How much have you lost altogether if you don't mind me asking?

"

asking me well when i joined slimming world i weighted 20 stone 11 pounds now weigh 16 stone 5 pounds lost of 4 stone and a bit but i did get down to 15 stone 3 pound but then i pickup again but slow getting back there. before slimming world i did weight close to 23 stone so total loss to date is standing at 6 stone and bit i think.

harrow

0.1 of a kg loss damn I should have gone for a poo before hand.

Struggled this week mainly due to work, not being able to go to the gym properly for over a week

Oh well there is next week

Hefty Hideaway

7lb off this week. So bloody happy after the absolute disappointment last week. Here’s to another week in the zone!

chelmsford

Well done everyone

Weigh in coming so let’s see what happens on the day. Which is going to be my main focus from now on where I may have my ups and down weeks but in the end we should not loses weight to fast as it bad for your health in the end which is this forum is about and nothing else.

today weigh in i stay the same yep which is a good thing but in the end i am tone bit by bit

"today weigh in i stay the same yep which is a good thing but in the end i am tone bit by bit "

Well done! That's at least not movement in the wrong direction.

I lost 1lb this week... still 2lbs to go till I'm at the weight I was 2 months ago!!

chelmsford

"today weigh in i stay the same yep which is a good thing but in the end i am tone bit by bit "

Well done Daz

"today weigh in i stay the same yep which is a good thing but in the end i am tone bit by bit

Well done! That's at least not movement in the wrong direction.

I lost 1lb this week... still 2lbs to go till I'm at the weight I was 2 months ago!! "

thanks

"today weigh in i stay the same yep which is a good thing but in the end i am tone bit by bit

Well done Daz "

thanks sexy

harrow

Just lost over a 1lb lost this week. So that is 8.1kg or just under 18lb lost in total

chelmsford

"Just lost over a 1lb lost this week. So that is 8.1kg or just under 18lb lost in total "

Well done you!

Nice one, keep going

Nice one, keep going "

thanks

main New spit photo for you to see only those who were nice to me...good night.

Wieght in comming lets see what happens but what every happens is okay due to feeling down.

ya ho it ok news only pick up a half a pound but when looking at my track record its always been up and down in the end take care all as this is the only for me to talk.

chelmsford

"ya ho it ok news only pick up a half a pound but when looking at my track record its always been up and down in the end take care all as this is the only for me to talk. "

That's not too bad, are you still exercising?

"ya ho it ok news only pick up a half a pound but when looking at my track record its always been up and down in the end take care all as this is the only for me to talk.

That's not too bad, are you still exercising? "

yes that what o think it is not gain fat but toning up and more. thanks my special friend here

chelmsford

"ya ho it ok news only pick up a half a pound but when looking at my track record its always been up and down in the end take care all as this is the only for me to talk.

That's not too bad, are you still exercising? yes that what o think it is not gain fat but toning up and more. thanks my special friend here "

Well my understanding is that muscle weighs more than fat, so could be. Someone will no doubt tell me if I am wrong

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

That's not too bad, are you still exercising? yes that what o think it is not gain fat but toning up and more. thanks my special friend here

Well my understanding is that muscle weighs more than fat, so could be. Someone will no doubt tell me if I am wrong "

Muscle kilo for kilo weighs the same as fat but muscle is more dense. So muscle will weigh more than fat if the volume is the same.

chelmsford

That's not too bad, are you still exercising? yes that what o think it is not gain fat but toning up and more. thanks my special friend here

Well my understanding is that muscle weighs more than fat, so could be. Someone will no doubt tell me if I am wrong .

Muscle kilo for kilo weighs the same as fat but muscle is more dense. So muscle will weigh more than fat if the volume is the same. "

Thank you Steve

Well my understanding is that muscle weighs more than fat, so could be. Someone will no doubt tell me if I am wrong "

i do not know but i been told in class muscle is lighter than fat all i not to loss now is my belly which i think is a beer belly in my younger days i use to drink a lot of beer.

chelmsford

Well my understanding is that muscle weighs more than fat, so could be. Someone will no doubt tell me if I am wrong i do not know but i been told in class muscle is lighter than fat all i not to loss now is my belly which i think is a beer belly in my younger days i use to drink a lot of beer. "

Didn't we all Daz!

Well my understanding is that muscle weighs more than fat, so could be. Someone will no doubt tell me if I am wrong .

Muscle kilo for kilo weighs the same as fat but muscle is more dense. So muscle will weigh more than fat if the volume is the same. "

Anything kilo for kilo weighs the same as something else doesn’t it? A kilo of feathers weighs the same as a kilo of bricks?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Muscle kilo for kilo weighs the same as fat but muscle is more dense. So muscle will weigh more than fat if the volume is the same.

Anything kilo for kilo weighs the same as something else doesn’t it? A kilo of feathers weighs the same as a kilo of bricks? "

Yes, Dan. I said so myself just above your post.

I've lost 9lbs in the last three weeks, my total weight loss is now 9 stone and 8lbs ... All done by my own hard graft and sheer will power. Still a fatty now, but no bloody where near as bad as I was

"I've lost 9lbs in the last three weeks, my total weight loss is now 9 stone and 8lbs ... All done by my own hard graft and sheer will power. Still a fatty now, but no bloody where near as bad as I was "
well done to you

[Removed by poster at 04/10/18 00:20:49]

"I've lost 9lbs in the last three weeks, my total weight loss is now 9 stone and 8lbs ... All done by my own hard graft and sheer will power. Still a fatty now, but no bloody where near as bad as I was

well done to you "

Thank you, I'm glad to be on track again as deviated for a few months while we had a relative in hospital and put a stone back on, but 5lbs more and that will be gone again, just need to find time for exercise again now that the hospital and respite care visiting is over

"I've lost 9lbs in the last three weeks, my total weight loss is now 9 stone and 8lbs ... All done by my own hard graft and sheer will power. Still a fatty now, but no bloody where near as bad as I was

well done to you

Thank you, I'm glad to be on track again as deviated for a few months while we had a relative in hospital and put a stone back on, but 5lbs more and that will be gone again, just need to find time for exercise again now that the hospital and respite care visiting is over "

i see well i put on a stone before but slowly getting back on track after two deaths in the family last year.

Well my understanding is that muscle weighs more than fat, so could be. Someone will no doubt tell me if I am wrong i do not know but i been told in class muscle is lighter than fat all i not to loss now is my belly which i think is a beer belly in my younger days i use to drink a lot of beer.

Didn't we all Daz! "

i know well i not had any beer in the last 10 years only sprites.

Weigh in is coming let’s see what happen but I feel more toned lately but it does not show on photos as they make you like you put on weight. Anyway thanks to all who were polite and gave me great comments in the pass have fun all.

Hefty Hideaway

Good luck!

I lost 2.5lb this week. Let’s hope I don’t find it.

good luck everyone.

dont get to down if the news its what you want.

keep pushing on dont lose faith.

"Good luck!

I lost 2.5lb this week. Let’s hope I don’t find it. "

Well done! You're doing well... I've not been great since I had a 2 week break from being good while I was on holiday. I've still got 3lbs to go till I'm back where I was in July

I need to give myself a stern talking to as I only had 7lbs to go to target then...I need new motivation I think!!!

"Good luck!

Well done! You're doing well... I've not been great since I had a 2 week break from being good while I was on holiday. I've still got 3lbs to go till I'm back where I was in July

I need to give myself a stern talking to as I only had 7lbs to go to target then...I need new motivation I think!!!"

Well I will give you a sturn talking to its working you're looking good

"good luck everyone.

dont get to down if the news its what you want.

keep pushing on dont lose faith. "

well i lost my faith long time ago loll

Hefty Hideaway

"Good luck!

I need to give myself a stern talking to as I only had 7lbs to go to target then...I need new motivation I think!!!"

Thanks. I’m starting to see the slight changes now and it’s motivating for sure.

You know I think you look amazing! You totally got this!

Well too today was a nice weigh in day lost 2 and a half ponds in the end this is my main focus till I hit my target because I do not have many friends in life or online only family to talk too. Anyway thanks to those who showed support and comment throw out the last 2 years on here in my weight journey only. I do not know if you can tell by the new photo posted..

chelmsford

"Well too today was a nice weigh in day lost 2 and a half ponds in the end this is my main focus till I hit my target because I do not have many friends in life or online only family to talk too. Anyway thanks to those who showed support and comment throw out the last 2 years on here in my weight journey only. I do not know if you can tell by the new photo posted.. "

Fantastic Daz! Yes you can definitely tell in your photo! You must feel a lot fitter as well!

"Well too today was a nice weigh in day lost 2 and a half ponds in the end this is my main focus till I hit my target because I do not have many friends in life or online only family to talk too. Anyway thanks to those who showed support and comment throw out the last 2 years on here in my weight journey only. I do not know if you can tell by the new photo posted..

Fantastic Daz! Yes you can definitely tell in your photo! You must feel a lot fitter as well! "

thanks my special sexy friend and i do in some ways.

Hefty Hideaway

"Well too today was a nice weigh in day lost 2 and a half ponds in the end this is my main focus till I hit my target because I do not have many friends in life or online only family to talk too. Anyway thanks to those who showed support and comment throw out the last 2 years on here in my weight journey only. I do not know if you can tell by the new photo posted.. "

Awesome news! Well done.

Can new losers join in?

Started the 5:2 three weeks ago and restricted my intake of carbs on 5 days too, lost four pounds and feel fine.... only another 6 to go and I’ll be back at optimum

By *ot-AshMan  over a year ago

London

Its now week 3 on my low carbs diet.

Had weight done at docs yesterday and have now lost 7 lbs since i started so pretty happy with how its all going at moment and feeling confident i can reach first target of losing 1 stone in total.

chelmsford

"Well too today was a nice weigh in day lost 2 and a half ponds in the end this is my main focus till I hit my target because I do not have many friends in life or online only family to talk too. Anyway thanks to those who showed support and comment throw out the last 2 years on here in my weight journey only. I do not know if you can tell by the new photo posted..

Fantastic Daz! Yes you can definitely tell in your photo! You must feel a lot fitter as well! thanks my special sexy friend and i do in some ways. "

You're welcome

chelmsford

"Can new losers join in?"

Yes more the merrier, some great weight loss stories on here!

chelmsford

"Started the 5:2 three weeks ago and restricted my intake of carbs on 5 days too, lost four pounds and feel fine.... only another 6 to go and I’ll be back at optimum "

That's interesting, well done

chelmsford

"Its now week 3 on my low carbs diet.

Had weight done at docs yesterday and have now lost 7 lbs since i started so pretty happy with how its all going at moment and feeling confident i can reach first target of losing 1 stone in total."

Another success story, well done you did you get your low carb diet from your doctor?

I’m a ‘new loser’ and it has been a steady decline in the last few months, about 4kg in 4. Unfortunately exercise is limited and no/low carbs is out the window, both for health reasons, but thankfully my change in diet is helping.

I’m hoping my health can improve to get me back to the gym, as I miss being able to workout properly.

London

[Removed by poster at 10/10/18 13:34:10]

London

Had weight done at docs yesterday and have now lost 7 lbs since i started so pretty happy with how its all going at moment and feeling confident i can reach first target of losing 1 stone in total.

Another success story, well done you did you get your low carb diet from your doctor?"

Thank you very much.

My doctor recommended the low carb diet and my trainer at the gym has been helping me also.

I'm still struggling with bread but have managed to give up rice,pasta and potatoes and no more cakes or cola drinks.

chelmsford

"I’m a ‘new loser’ and it has been a steady decline in the last few months, about 4kg in 4. Unfortunately exercise is limited and no/low carbs is out the window, both for health reasons, but thankfully my change in diet is helping.

I’m hoping my health can improve to get me back to the gym, as I miss being able to workout properly.

"

Aah, well hopefully you will get back on track and back to the gym. Good luck!

chelmsford

Another success story, well done you did you get your low carb diet from your doctor?

Thank you very much.

My doctor recommended the low carb diet and my trainer at the gym has been helping me also.

I'm still struggling with bread but have managed to give up rice,pasta and potatoes and no more cakes or cola drinks.

"

Gosh I would struggle having to give up those foods, but it's obviously working for you, that's the bonus!

I’d like to join but I’m just restarting my weight loss journey.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Just a precautionary note - low carb diet will help to lose weight but your body still needs carbs to function properly .

Don’t overdo the carb reduction .

Hth

chelmsford

"I’d like to join but I’m just restarting my weight loss journey. "

Then you're in the right place

chelmsford

"Just a precautionary note - low carb diet will help to lose weight but your body still needs carbs to function properly .

Hth "

I did wonder about that, I suppose its all about a balanced diet?

"I’m a ‘new loser’ and it has been a steady decline in the last few months, about 4kg in 4. Unfortunately exercise is limited and no/low carbs is out the window, both for health reasons, but thankfully my change in diet is helping.

"

Exercise isn't necessary for weight loss and neither is low/ no carbs. I lost most of my weight (3 stone) without exercising at all and still eating carbs. A balanced diet and calorie control worked well enough. Only for the last few months have I been introducing exercise. Since I felt good enough about myself to get into the lycra

chelmsford

Exercise isn't necessary for weight loss and neither is low/ no carbs. I lost most of my weight (3 stone) without exercising at all and still eating carbs. A balanced diet and calorie control worked well enough. Only for the last few months have I been introducing exercise. Since I felt good enough about myself to get into the lycra "

Well you look great

Fantastic Daz! Yes you can definitely tell in your photo! You must feel a lot fitter as well! thanks my special sexy friend and i do in some ways.

You're welcome "

this couple is my rock as they keep me going.

chelmsford

Fantastic Daz! Yes you can definitely tell in your photo! You must feel a lot fitter as well! thanks my special sexy friend and i do in some ways.

You're welcome this couple is my rock as they keep me going. "

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I wish you well in your slimming endeavours.

I find it a challenge as it's changing 60+ yrs of eating habits, more often than not, bad ones too!

At least I'm not what I used to weigh when in 2001 I tipped the scales at just over 26st and had a heart attack!

Now, I'm 15st give or take a pound or two, my heart is 100% ok as are other major organs. I just wish to lose another 1.5-2st but illness issues getting in the way.

harrow

I got weighed tonight after a few weeks of not weighing in. I have lost a total of 10.5kg or 23lb since 1st week of July. I am now at 100 kg flat!!!!

I managed to get to my goal of getting to 21lb by this weekend (I am off to Spain) so I am a lot happier about myself

I still need to loose another 6kg but that will come soon I think - happy smiling Mike

chelmsford

"I got weighed tonight after a few weeks of not weighing in. I have lost a total of 10.5kg or 23lb since 1st week of July. I am now at 100 kg flat!!!!

I managed to get to my goal of getting to 21lb by this weekend (I am off to Spain) so I am a lot happier about myself

I still need to loose another 6kg but that will come soon I think - happy smiling Mike "

Wow..that's some weight loss...well done you! Enjoy Spain

Well done

Well done "

thanks

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Just a precautionary note - low carb diet will help to lose weight but your body still needs carbs to function properly .

Hth "

No it doesn't, it's a popular myth spouted around. Have a look at gluconeogeneisis and explain to people like me how we have survived and thrived on less than 20g carbs a day (all from dairy and veg).

I'm heading towards 11 years of low carb living.

Check out all the international doctors on The Public Health Collaboration.

Weigh in is coming lets what happens but with my track record it one week down then a other week up but i am hoping for a loss due to failing at everything else.

Hefty Hideaway

Good luck! I found 1/2 lb this week. Gaah.

Stopped weighing myself last year. Became a bit of an obsession for me...

This week i pickup a pound i think it due to all the workouts i am doing in the end this is the only thing going right for me in my life.

harrow

Put a 1.5lb in but I was away on holiday so not happy that weight was put on, but I was drinking and eating more than normal

But that’s ok I can loose it in a few weeks

Weigh in coming lets see what happen good or bad i will be fine with it after all i have hurt my knee this week.

Today i stayed the same that all i going to say as i'm not in a happy mood and it nothing to do with the weight there other reason for it.

Seen the nurse today for my once a year health check everything came back good and health other that I’ve been down due to been judge and name calling most of the time. Weight in is coming up let’s see what happens on the day fingers cross.

"Seen the nurse today for my once a year health check everything came back good and health other that I’ve been down due to been judge and name calling most of the time. Weight in is coming up let’s see what happens on the day fingers cross. "
one thing to add the nurse had to look twice to see if it was me till she hard my voice that how much i have change.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Bad new i pick up 4 pounds but think it could be caused by water retention is due to new exercise regimen I start last week i think but we will tell by next weight in see if it changes by then it takes two week to start working I think because i keep to the plan throw out. in the end i know it a lot to pick up but do have your bad weeks and good weeks so i believe i still better off since starting the weight loss. I know most will here will say other wise and not believe me. " "

God that would be heaven, I’ve lost 2 stone

"Bad new i pick up 4 pounds but think it could be caused by water retention is due to new exercise regimen I start last week i think but we will tell by next weight in see if it changes by then it takes two week to start working I think because i keep to the plan throw out. in the end i know it a lot to pick up but do have your bad weeks and good weeks so i believe i still better off since starting the weight loss. I know most will here will say other wise and not believe me. "

God that would be heaven, I’ve lost 2 stone"

i see well today i've lost over 7 stone which most of it was slimming world about 5 stone or more

Today was a good weigh in lost 1 pound plus i was name slimming world Mr.Sleek today.....

chelmsford

"Today was a good weigh in lost 1 pound plus i was name slimming world Mr.Sleek today..... "

Well done Daz! What a good award!

"Today was a good weigh in lost 1 pound plus i was name slimming world Mr.Sleek today.....

Well done Daz! What a good award! "

thanks sexy i did not even know i was nominated it was a shock to me. plus my health check was good this week the nurse had to look twice to know if is me till she hear my voice.

chelmsford

"Today was a good weigh in lost 1 pound plus i was name slimming world Mr.Sleek today.....

Well done Daz! What a good award! thanks sexy i did not even know i was nominated it was a shock to me. plus my health check was good this week the nurse had to look twice to know if is me till she hear my voice. "

So that's something very positive, from the nurse, your weight loss has obviously helped your general health

Well done Daz! What a good award! thanks sexy i did not even know i was nominated it was a shock to me. plus my health check was good this week the nurse had to look twice to know if is me till she hear my voice.

So that's something very positive, from the nurse, your weight loss has obviously helped your general health "

yes it does

west here ford shire

Smashed it "

I can beat this 28lbs lost 7 lbs last Saturday

My secret?

Radiotherapy

Super - well done

Smashed it

I can beat this 28lbs lost 7 lbs last Saturday

My secret?

Radiotherapy "

Sorry to hear that x

"Super - well done "
who you saying that too loll

weigh in coming lets see what happens as it the only thing i am thinking of lately

I've put on 6 pounds in the last week

harrow

Well this week I have got to 98.9kg - so I hve broken the 100kg mark. A total of 11.6kg lost in total or 1.85stone!!! That is since first week of July.

Fucking buzzing today

Current loss is 154lb, 4 lb to go until target and really struggling now!

"Current loss is 154lb, 4 lb to go until target and really struggling now! "
well done so far it does get harder along the way but you will get there in the end

chelmsford

Some great success stories on here. Well done everyone

well today i lost half a pound not bad but in the end people here think i am crazy that why it so slow..

London

I've lost another 2 kilos on my low carbs diet.

(Total loss now 10 kilos)

chelmsford

"well today i lost half a pound not bad but in the end people here think i am crazy that why it so slow.."

Going the right way

chelmsford

"I've lost another 2 kilos on my low carbs diet.

(Total loss now 10 kilos) "

Well done

"well today i lost half a pound not bad but in the end people here think i am crazy that why it so slow.."

Well done

"well today i lost half a pound not bad but in the end people here think i am crazy that why it so slow..

Going the right way "

thanks sexy what do you think of the new photo posted

"well today i lost half a pound not bad but in the end people here think i am crazy that why it so slow..

Well done "

thanks sweety

chelmsford

Going the right way thanks sexy what do you think of the new photo posted"

I think its cool!

By *onyGalWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Hello everyone, I didn’t know there was a weight loss thread.. *squeezes in*

I’ve been following SW since the end of August, currently upto 1st 6lb loss, not set a final target but initially aiming for another 3st *gulp* which take me back to my weight last year (upper end of healthy bmi) and then see what I want to do from there.

I weigh in on a Thursday evening, last night I lost 1.5lb, I’m hoping to have a bigger loss this coming week I’m really trying.

chelmsford

"Hello everyone, I didn’t know there was a weight loss thread.. *squeezes in*

I’ve been following SW since the end of August, currently upto 1st 6lb loss, not set a final target but initially aiming for another 3st *gulp* which take me back to my weight last year (upper end of healthy bmi) and then see what I want to do from there.

I weigh in on a Thursday evening, last night I lost 1.5lb, I’m hoping to have a bigger loss this coming week I’m really trying. "

Ah, welcome to the forum! Gosh you have done really well, you must notice a great difference, since losing so much weight

"Hello everyone, I didn’t know there was a weight loss thread.. *squeezes in*

I weigh in on a Thursday evening, last night I lost 1.5lb, I’m hoping to have a bigger loss this coming week I’m really trying. "

well done to you any way have fun too while losing it from a lonely heart.

harrow

Got weighed today

I have lost over 2 stone. In July I was getting called a fat bastard by my mates. Had put on a load of weight. I was really unfit.

I was determined to loose 2 stone by Xmas. Well it is the 2 week of November and I have lost nearly 30lb.

I can run a sub 30 - 5km, I can run a mile easily under 10 mins now.

It shows you can do it if you put your mind to it

chelmsford

"Got weighed today

I have lost over 2 stone. In July I was getting called a fat bastard by my mates. Had put on a load of weight. I was really unfit.

I was determined to loose 2 stone by Xmas. Well it is the 2 week of November and I have lost nearly 30lb.

It shows you can do it if you put your mind to it "

Fantastic achievement! Well done you

harrow

"Got weighed today

Fantastic achievement! Well done you "

Thanks

chelmsford

"Got weighed today

Fantastic achievement! Well done you

Thanks "

You're welcome

weigh in coming soon lets see what happens

chelmsford

"weigh in coming soon lets see what happens "

Good luck!

Weight is an odd thing for me...I crept up to 20 stone 3 years ago and have now lost 11 stone. My original goal weight was 12 stone. Always thought that I’d be content but wasn’t so I kept going. Not sure if contentment will every occur...kept losing and definitely still not feeling it. Think now only the surgeons knife will help unfortunately.

"weigh in coming soon lets see what happens

Good luck! "

Thanks sexy

west here ford shire

8 weeks ago I was 14 stone 7 lbs

Now I’m 12 stone 4 lbs

today's weight in was a loss of 2 pounds yeppy. from a guy who has no friends loll.

chelmsford

"today's weight in was a loss of 2 pounds yeppy. from a guy who has no friends loll. "

Whoop whoop! Well done Daz

harrow

"today's weight in was a loss of 2 pounds yeppy. from a guy who has no friends loll. "

We done mate

"today's weight in was a loss of 2 pounds yeppy. from a guy who has no friends loll.

Whoop whoop! Well done Daz "

thanks sexy you made me smile

"today's weight in was a loss of 2 pounds yeppy. from a guy who has no friends loll.

We done mate "

thanks a lot

chelmsford

Whoop whoop! Well done Daz thanks sexy you made me smile"

Good

Lets see what happens on my next weigh in as it hits a Plato lately i got to laugh as it get harder and harder to keep thing alive.

chelmsford

"Lets see what happens on my next weigh in as it hits a Plato lately i got to laugh as it get harder and harder to keep thing alive. "

Well you lost 2 pounds last week, so fingers crossed

"Lets see what happens on my next weigh in as it hits a Plato lately i got to laugh as it get harder and harder to keep thing alive.

Well you lost 2 pounds last week, so fingers crossed "

i know with my record it always been up and down thanks sexy..

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Seeing as it's Wednesday...

208lbs (think it's about 93kg), totally naked. I'm quite happy seeing I need to INCREASE weight (muscle), a good 10-12kg up from the low of 2015 which is good cos I haven't been well and only able to work out about 5-10% as much as I'd like

chelmsford

"Seeing as it's Wednesday...

208lbs (think it's about 93kg), totally naked. I'm quite happy seeing I need to INCREASE weight (muscle), a good 10-12kg up from the low of 2015 which is good cos I haven't been well and only able to work out about 5-10% as much as I'd like "

Hey, well done! Hope you are feeling better

i stayed the same no gain no loss but it could due to having a cold and not feeling well lately feeling run down.

chelmsford

"i stayed the same no gain no loss but it could due to having a cold and not feeling well lately feeling run down. "

That's not too bad then.Feel well soon

"i stayed the same no gain no loss but it could due to having a cold and not feeling well lately feeling run down.

That's not too bad then.Feel well soon "

thanks sexy

chelmsford

"i stayed the same no gain no loss but it could due to having a cold and not feeling well lately feeling run down.

That's not too bad then.Feel well soon thanks sexy"

You're welcome

weight coming up soon lets see what happens i going to estimate about 5 pounds loll as it the only joy i have lately

chelmsford

"weight coming up soon lets see what happens i going to estimate about 5 pounds loll as it the only joy i have lately "

I hope that's 5pounds off Daz!

"weight coming up soon lets see what happens i going to estimate about 5 pounds loll as it the only joy i have lately

I hope that's 5pounds off Daz!"

thanks sexy.. Me too but wait and see it could be more who know as your the only one whose commenting at the mo it seem

chelmsford

"weight coming up soon lets see what happens i going to estimate about 5 pounds loll as it the only joy i have lately

I hope that's 5pounds off Daz! thanks sexy.. Me too but wait and see it could be more who know as your the only one whose commenting at the mo it seem "

Well good luck anyway, look forward to seeing how you've done this week!

I hope that's 5pounds off Daz! thanks sexy.. Me too but wait and see it could be more who know as your the only one whose commenting at the mo it seem thanks sexy

Well good luck anyway, look forward to seeing how you've done this week! "

chelmsford

I hope that's 5pounds off Daz! thanks sexy.. Me too but wait and see it could be more who know as your the only one whose commenting at the mo it seem thanks sexy

Well good luck anyway, look forward to seeing how you've done this week! "

Today was a good weigh in not as much as i was looking for but it a loss were i only lost 2 and a half pounds at weigh in plus i was names slimmer of the week and won the raffle today

I'm down 8lbs since I started which doesn't sound like much when you consider how far I have to go, but is great when you consider I am in recovery for an eating disorder/ eating addiction.

"I'm down 8lbs since I started which doesn't sound like much when you consider how far I have to go, but is great when you consider I am in recovery for an eating disorder/ eating addiction. "
well done you

"I'm down 8lbs since I started which doesn't sound like much when you consider how far I have to go, but is great when you consider I am in recovery for an eating disorder/ eating addiction. well done you"

Thank you 3

Slow and steady wins the race and all.

chelmsford

"Today was a good weigh in not as much as i was looking for but it a loss were i only lost 2 and a half pounds at weigh in plus i was names slimmer of the week and won the raffle today "

Well done Daz

chelmsford

"I'm down 8lbs since I started which doesn't sound like much when you consider how far I have to go, but is great when you consider I am in recovery for an eating disorder/ eating addiction. "

Aah, that's great news!

Ohhh just found this thread can i join in? I weigh in on a monday im on my 2nd week

My first weigh in i lost 7lb

Im also 1 month 19 days 2 hours smoke free

After packing up the fags for good im now on the weightloss train...

"Today was a good weigh in not as much as i was looking for but it a loss were i only lost 2 and a half pounds at weigh in plus i was names slimmer of the week and won the raffle today

Well done Daz "

Thanks sexy

"Ohhh just found this thread can i join in? I weigh in on a monday im on my 2nd week

"

well done you

chelmsford

"Ohhh just found this thread can i join in? I weigh in on a monday im on my 2nd week

"

Well done you, great achievement on both fronts!

I have 1pound to loose before im in the next stone bracket i was hoping to loose it over weekend for my monday weigh in tomorrow but it wont shift!

Any tips? To loose an extra 1lb in less than a day

Wishful thinking!

chelmsford

"I have 1pound to loose before im in the next stone bracket i was hoping to loose it over weekend for my monday weigh in tomorrow but it wont shift!

Any tips? To loose an extra 1lb in less than a day

Wishful thinking! "

Not sure you can but well done anyway

Weigh in coming let see what happens but with my track record it maybe up lets keep my fingers cross due to the last few weight in was down or stay the same

chelmsford

"Weigh in coming let see what happens but with my track record it maybe up lets keep my fingers cross due to the last few weight in was down or stay the same "

Well good luck anyway

"Weigh in coming let see what happens but with my track record it maybe up lets keep my fingers cross due to the last few weight in was down or stay the same

Well good luck anyway "

thanks sexy

chelmsford

"Weigh in coming let see what happens but with my track record it maybe up lets keep my fingers cross due to the last few weight in was down or stay the same

Well good luck anyway thanks sexy"

Haha! Love your username

Well good luck anyway thanks sexy

Haha! Love your username "

it only for the Christmas time

Haha! Love your username thanks it only for the Christmas time because i feel that way spending a lot of money and getting nothing in return lol"

chelmsford

Haha! Love your username thanks it only for the Christmas time because i feel that way spending a lot of money and getting nothing in return lol"

Well it made me smile

Haha! Love your username thanks it only for the Christmas time because i feel that way spending a lot of money and getting nothing in return lol

Well it made me smile "

i am happen it did at less i made someone smile yep

todays weight in was i stayed the same were it started with 3 losses then stayed the same then a other loss and today stayed the same in the last 6 weeks