FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The first time..........

The first time..........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have bought my FIRST rabbit

a BIG purple bugger it is too.

got no batteries yet so not tried it...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

going to change my user name to ever-ready lol and lease myself out as a recharger

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Blimey peaches you took your time

once you get the batteries we'll see you back in the forums in a few weeks when its broken and battered

"I have bought my FIRST rabbit

a BIG purple bugger it is too.

got no batteries yet so not tried it...

"

Buy the batteries and some spares and see you back here in October

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well.....

i always had this picture in me mind that if anything happened and family had to come in and get stuff for me etc.....

They would find it.

which is why i kept putting it off.

lmao

i did have a vibe from the pound shop once but everytime i used it , the old fella up the rd kept throwing himself on the floor ..

He thought the german fokkers were flying over.

ok so it was loud

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Those rabbits are survivors you know!!!

I had a house fire, the rabbit was under the pillow, the bed burned and all that happened to the poor rabbit was his ears melted.

Firemen were lovely and gently placed him on the shelf for me to find when i went back to do the clean up

Of which i didnt know that they had invited all the other firemen to go in and have a look til AFTER i took booze and mincepies down to the station as a thank you - no wonder they all waved out the window!!!

lol

"Those rabbits are survivors you know!!!

I had a house fire, the rabbit was under the pillow, the bed burned and all that happened to the poor rabbit was his ears melted.

Firemen were lovely and gently placed him on the shelf for me to find when i went back to do the clean up

Of which i didnt know that they had invited all the other firemen to go in and have a look til AFTER i took booze and mincepies down to the station as a thank you - no wonder they all waved out the window!!!

lol"

waved what debz ?

Notting

lolwaved what debz ? "

well i didnt need the rabbit for a while!!!!!

lolwaved what debz ?

well i didnt need the rabbit for a while!!!!! "

not surprised ....with pics like that .....

Notting

lolwaved what debz ?

well i didnt need the rabbit for a while!!!!! not surprised ....with pics like that ..... "

lolwaved what debz ?

well i didnt need the rabbit for a while!!!!! not surprised ....with pics like that .....

"

gorgeous hun xxxx

Notting

lolwaved what debz ?

well i didnt need the rabbit for a while!!!!! not surprised ....with pics like that .....

gorgeous hun xxxx "

Thank you my lovely xxxx

lol"

The ears are the best bit

Can I join in ????i actually had a rabbit nearly set fire to my bed .the battery pack came away and two wires shorted out and started smoking . luckily just BEFORE i was about to get down to it .could have been interesting explaining that one to the firemen ???

"Can I join in ????i actually had a rabbit nearly set fire to my bed .the battery pack came away and two wires shorted out and started smoking . luckily just BEFORE i was about to get down to it .could have been interesting explaining that one to the firemen ??? "

Ive got nicorette patches for mine so it cant smoke

I love my wabbit although my ann summers clit kit is now lying redundant in the bedside drawer

very funny !!! IVE ben reading the forums for a few days u guys have great senses of humour ......

By *isterPepperMan  over a year ago

Central Swindon

I have to say, my ex didn't like her rabbit, but then she was never big on penetration. Now, her bullet vibe, however, was the source of a lot of fun for us.

"very funny !!! IVE ben reading the forums for a few days u guys have great senses of humour ......"

Hehe come and join us then honey

"very funny !!! IVE ben reading the forums for a few days u guys have great senses of humour ......

Hehe come and join us then honey "

Oh yeah doh silly me u already ave...welcome

thanks i will when i have the time!!!just hope i Can keep up ..the brain isnt what iT was !!!BTW ive just said goodbye to my first fireman !!!!...another first in this thread .

"thanks i will when i have the time!!!just hope i Can keep up ..the brain isnt what iT was !!!BTW ive just said goodbye to my first fireman !!!!...another first in this thread ."

oh nice..hope u slide down his pole a few times

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"thanks i will when i have the time!!!just hope i Can keep up ..the brain isnt what iT was !!!BTW ive just said goodbye to my first fireman !!!!...another first in this thread .

oh nice..hope u slide down his pole a few times "

now you had to say it didnt you ? lmao next there will be a comment about a hose

"thanks i will when i have the time!!!just hope i Can keep up ..the brain isnt what iT was !!!BTW ive just said goodbye to my first fireman !!!!...another first in this thread .

oh nice..hope u slide down his pole a few times now you had to say it didnt you ? lmao next there will be a comment about a hose "

Lol u know me so well

So was his hose nice and long and spout liquid stuff everywhere

i baught Ash her Platnum Rabbit when she was 17 and its still going strong

dirtybigbadsgirlville

oh nice..hope u slide down his pole a few times now you had to say it didnt you ? lmao next there will be a comment about a hose

Lol u know me so well

So was his hose nice and long and spout liquid stuff everywhere "

now was it industrial or domestic length??? look what you have made me do now!!!

Central Swindon

"thanks i will when i have the time!!!just hope i Can keep up ..the brain isnt what iT was !!!BTW ive just said goodbye to my first fireman !!!!...another first in this thread . oh nice..hope u slide down his pole a few times now you had to say it didnt you ? lmao next there will be a comment about a hose Lol u know me so well So was his hose nice and long and spout liquid stuff everywhere now was it industrial or domestic length??? look what you have made me do now!!! "
We are still talking about hoses, right?

im a lady i dont kiss and tell ,but im a fussy lady ... only big boys allowed ....nuff said !!!

Notting

"Can I join in ????i actually had a rabbit nearly set fire to my bed .the battery pack came away and two wires shorted out and started smoking . luckily just BEFORE i was about to get down to it .could have been interesting explaining that one to the firemen ??? "

Sorry =- that really did make me laugh out loud xx

oh nice..hope u slide down his pole a few times now you had to say it didnt you ? lmao next there will be a comment about a hose

Lol u know me so well

So was his hose nice and long and spout liquid stuff everywhere now was it industrial or domestic length??? look what you have made me do now!!! "

Lol i was innocent til i met u

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Lol u know me so well

So was his hose nice and long and spout liquid stuff everywhere now was it industrial or domestic length??? look what you have made me do now!!!

Lol i was innocent til i met u "

yes dear ok

i got 100 quid compensation from anne summers !! and a free shiny platinum playmate

"im a lady i dont kiss and tell ,but im a fussy lady ... only big boys allowed ....nuff said !!!"

Hehe as long as u enjoyed thats all wot matters

Lol u know me so well

So was his hose nice and long and spout liquid stuff everywhere now was it industrial or domestic length??? look what you have made me do now!!!

Lol i was innocent til i met u yes dear ok "

Hehe XXX MWAH XXX

Notting

"i got 100 quid compensation from anne summers !! and a free shiny platinum playmate "

Damn - i shouldda blamed my housefire on the rabbit!!!

My work ollegues did wonder at the time,lol

Central Swindon

"thanks i will when i have the time!!!just hope i Can keep up ..the brain isnt what iT was !!!BTW ive just said goodbye to my first fireman !!!!...another first in this thread . oh nice..hope u slide down his pole a few times now you had to say it didnt you ? lmao next there will be a comment about a hose Lol u know me so well So was his hose nice and long and spout liquid stuff everywhere now was it industrial or domestic length??? look what you have made me do now!!! Lol i was innocent til i met u "
Innocent like a fox!!!! No, sorry, that's AND a fox

Lol u know me so well

Lol i was innocent til i met u

Innocent like a fox!!!! No, sorry, that's AND a fox "

» Add a new message to this topic