FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Great Message App Yes or No

Great Message App Yes or No

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enaughty2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

colchester

We have just installed WhatsApp Messenger, especially because we like sending MMS.

It is a smartphone messenger available across all mobile OS systems it uses your 3G or WiFi to message with friends and family.

We installed it because it was getting expensive to send MMs, has any one else tried it, if so what is it like, does it do what its meant to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"We have just installed WhatsApp Messenger, especially because we like sending MMS.

It is a smartphone messenger available across all mobile OS systems it uses your 3G or WiFi to message with friends and family.

We installed it because it was getting expensive to send MMs, has any one else tried it, if so what is it like, does it do what its meant to"

Yes it does i send from a BlackBerry to a iphone and also send pics etc.

I messaged my son from abroad on it foc as well.

Works the same as BlackBerry messenger.

By *enaughty2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

colchester

good, thats what we wanted,it gets so expensive using network mms

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use that it's great also great that can now text iPhone to iPhone with no charge.

By *thyorksCouple  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

Used it for some time & cannot fault it, was invaluble when we were in Spain for 3 months & wanted to keep intouch with the kids .

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

Allow the App to access your contacts too and those that use What's App pop up in the in App contacts... Great for long distance friend around the world... And it's nice knowing that the message has been sent and equally read via the little green ticks... Cool little App

» Add a new message to this topic