FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Oh what to do??????

Oh what to do??????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

There is a guy who works evenings at Tesco, he only works on the checkouts but he is really fit. He often talks to me about this n that and always says “shout if you want me” when I say I am OK packing my own bags. Tonight he really made a bold move to let me know he fancies me and is up for it… he grabbed my banoffee cake and said “do you want any help with this?”. I knew what he meant and could tell he was looking for an invite back to mine by the look in his eyes. I recon I’m the only dessert he was thinking about tasting on his tongue. I don’t think he’s married but I bet he has a girlfriend who works on the deli counter or something like that. Now I am wondering if I should go back and hang around until his shift finishes so I can ask him back for a leg-over. I’m just worried about getting him in trouble… especially if he’s seeing someone who is handy with a meat slicer

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"There is a guy who works evenings at Tesco, he only works on the checkouts but he is really fit. He often talks to me about this n that and always says “shout if you want me” when I say I am OK packing my own bags. Tonight he really made a bold move to let me know he fancies me and is up for it… he grabbed my banoffee cake and said “do you want any help with this?”. I knew what he meant and could tell he was looking for an invite back to mine by the look in his eyes. I recon I’m the only dessert he was thinking about tasting on his tongue. I don’t think he’s married but I bet he has a girlfriend who works on the deli counter or something like that. Now I am wondering if I should go back and hang around until his shift finishes so I can ask him back for a leg-over. I’m just worried about getting him in trouble… especially if he’s seeing someone who is handy with a meat slicer "

Did he smile at you... indicating he wanted you????pmsl

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell him to buy his own banoffi pie

Its obvious he's a hungry student

life is worth living just go for it or else ull be thinking "oh what if" for ever

"There is a guy who works evenings at Tesco, he only works on the checkouts but he is really fit. He often talks to me about this n that and always says “shout if you want me” when I say I am OK packing my own bags. Tonight he really made a bold move to let me know he fancies me and is up for it… he grabbed my banoffee cake and said “do you want any help with this?”. I knew what he meant and could tell he was looking for an invite back to mine by the look in his eyes. I recon I’m the only dessert he was thinking about tasting on his tongue. I don’t think he’s married but I bet he has a girlfriend who works on the deli counter or something like that. Now I am wondering if I should go back and hang around until his shift finishes so I can ask him back for a leg-over. I’m just worried about getting him in trouble… especially if he’s seeing someone who is handy with a meat slicer "

Also.... I wonder if you too get 120 plus responses on this ethical dilemma

Yes wait for him at the end of his shift - if it works out, how horny will that be...wow

"There is a guy who works evenings at Tesco, he only works on the checkouts but he is really fit. He often talks to me about this n that and always says “shout if you want me” when I say I am OK packing my own bags. Tonight he really made a bold move to let me know he fancies me and is up for it… he grabbed my banoffee cake and said “do you want any help with this?”. I knew what he meant and could tell he was looking for an invite back to mine by the look in his eyes. I recon I’m the only dessert he was thinking about tasting on his tongue. I don’t think he’s married but I bet he has a girlfriend who works on the deli counter or something like that. Now I am wondering if I should go back and hang around until his shift finishes so I can ask him back for a leg-over. I’m just worried about getting him in trouble… especially if he’s seeing someone who is handy with a meat slicer

Also.... I wonder if you too get 120 plus responses on this ethical dilemma "

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... for a moment I thought that was going to say "I wonder if you'll get 120 clubcard points"

"There is a guy who works evenings at Tesco, he only works on the checkouts but he is really fit. He often talks to me about this n that and always says “shout if you want me” when I say I am OK packing my own bags. Tonight he really made a bold move to let me know he fancies me and is up for it… he grabbed my banoffee cake and said “do you want any help with this?”. I knew what he meant and could tell he was looking for an invite back to mine by the look in his eyes. I recon I’m the only dessert he was thinking about tasting on his tongue. I don’t think he’s married but I bet he has a girlfriend who works on the deli counter or something like that. Now I am wondering if I should go back and hang around until his shift finishes so I can ask him back for a leg-over. I’m just worried about getting him in trouble… especially if he’s seeing someone who is handy with a meat slicer

Did he smile at you... indicating he wanted you????pmsl "

No he didn't smile but I could tell he was smouldering inside

Also.... I wonder if you too get 120 plus responses on this ethical dilemma

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... for a moment I thought that was going to say "I wonder if you'll get 120 clubcard points" "

For that you need to slide it past teh machine .. dont you?

No he didn't smile but I could tell he was smouldering inside "

Well and there was me thinking this thread was a mochery of another thread... cannot possibly recall which one... early onset of forgetfulness xx

Forum Mod

Im gonna be harsh here

He may be just giving good customer service and is after employee of the month

sod it dont just wait for him run at him like a woman possessed and dive across the check outscreaming i want you as your flying through the air and then when you've got him pinned rip his clothes from his body and go for it right there in the check out isle. If his supposed girlfriend should pass bear your teeth at her and growl he's mine

"Im gonna be harsh here

He may be just giving good customer service and is after employee of the month "

He is duplicitous then... we dont like duplicitous, lol.. do we? pmsl

No he didn't smile but I could tell he was smouldering inside

Well and there was me thinking this thread was a mochery of another thread... cannot possibly recall which one... early onset of forgetfulness xx"

as if I would

sod it dont just wait for him run at him like a woman possessed and dive across the check outscreaming i want you as your flying through the air and then when you've got him pinned rip his clothes from his body and go for it right there in the check out isle. If his supposed girlfriend should pass bear your teeth at her and growl he's mine "

Hey fancy sharing some other unfulfilled fantasies of YOURS??? pmsl

"Im gonna be harsh here

He may be just giving good customer service and is after employee of the month "

I am sure you are right - but I know which customer he wants to give a good service

sod it dont just wait for him run at him like a woman possessed and dive across the check outscreaming i want you as your flying through the air and then when you've got him pinned rip his clothes from his body and go for it right there in the check out isle. If his supposed girlfriend should pass bear your teeth at her and growl he's mine "

Do you think that might be a bit too forward - I don't want to appear easy

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

If you know when his shift ends go in and buy condoms and squirty cream and ask him what he could make ofthat

Forum Mod

"If you know when his shift ends go in and buy condoms and squirty cream and ask him what he could make ofthat"

A hat with a squirty cream bobble on the top?

By *isterPepperMan  over a year ago

Central Swindon

I have the same problem all the time. Waitresses and barmaids smile at me as they take my orders. The girl in the newsagent keeps telling me to "come again soon!". Worryingly, however, at my local taxi firm, all the drivers charge me very competitive rates Seriously though, if you really think he's into you, go for it. Just slide him your number on a pre-prepared piece of paper next time you're in, then the ball is in his court. If he has a mrs and still gets in touch, that's his problem. If he's single, Fanny's your aunt!

"If you know when his shift ends go in and buy condoms and squirty cream and ask him what he could make ofthat"

A dog, a little sailing boat. Depends on how good he is at tying balloons

I cannot believe... it is cream...!!! Please Polo... put them all out of their misery and tell them.... it is not true!!!!

Tell them it was not a Tesco man...

Please....

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"If you know when his shift ends go in and buy condoms and squirty cream and ask him what he could make ofthat

A dog, a little sailing boat. Depends on how good he is at tying balloons "

But that leaves the cream!!!

Polo,

Your biggest dilemma here is did you smile at him

If you did and it was a totally innocent smile I suggest you shop else where as the chap in question will now be convinced you are foaming at the gash for him.

If your smile was meant to entice him into "packing your bag full of goodies" then continue your retail therapy at this store as he is bound to get the message eventually

"Polo,

If you did and it was a totally innocent smile I suggest you shop else where as the chap in question will now be convinced you are foaming at the gash for him.

If your smile was meant to entice him into "packing your bag full of goodies" then continue your retail therapy at this store as he is bound to get the message eventually "

who's nicked Twobonks profile then????

"If you know when his shift ends go in and buy condoms and squirty cream and ask him what he could make ofthat

A dog, a little sailing boat. Depends on how good he is at tying balloons "

Well If he can’t make a giraffe I am not interested

"Polo,

If your smile was meant to entice him into "packing your bag full of goodies" then continue your retail therapy at this store as he is bound to get the message eventually

who's nicked Twobonks profile then????

"

There are strange forces at work here today

"Polo,

If your smile was meant to entice him into "packing your bag full of goodies" then continue your retail therapy at this store as he is bound to get the message eventually "

BUT what is the message she is giving....if she smiles... ??? I am easy.. if you pack me...???

"I cannot believe... it is cream...!!! Please Polo... put them all out of their misery and tell them.... it is not true!!!!

Tell them it was not a Tesco man...

Please.... "

But there was a man in Tesco who scanned my banoffee cake (yes it was a cake not a pie) and he did ask me if I wanted any help with it.... the rest may be a little bit based on assumption and stuff like that.... but we'll soon see! When I stalk him ... oops I mean hang around outside the staff entrance and drag him in to my ... oops... offer him a lift back to mine