FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gallbladder surgery

Gallbladder surgery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sRedbbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

Amwythig

Due to an exciting gallstone attack a couple of weeks ago, I've got to have mine removed, via keyhole, in a month. Anyone else had theirs taken out? And how long until you started playing afterwards?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had mine out about 3 years ago, but I also had a hernia repair and some internal scarring all done at the same time, so my recovery time was a bit longer. I think it only took a few weeks to get over it. Ask the surgeon, they’re good at giving advice and I’m sure they’ve heard everything x

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I had my gallbladder out via keyhole. The recovery was quick. 3 weeks I think.

However I had a 2nd keyhole surgery last week and the recovery is set to be slower. I’ve been told 6 weeks before it’s sensible to think about sex again. It’s been a long week. In another 5 I’ll have shaved my head and joined a commune.

Good luck op. It’s a simple op. Just remember to get morphine in you before the gas they use decides to escape.

Amwythig

"I had my gallbladder out via keyhole. The recovery was quick. 3 weeks I think.

However I had a 2nd keyhole surgery last week and the recovery is set to be slower. I’ve been told 6 weeks before it’s sensible to think about sex again. It’s been a long week. In another 5 I’ll have shaved my head and joined a commune.

Good luck op. It’s a simple op. Just remember to get morphine in you before the gas they use decides to escape. "

Thank you, I'm just so bloody nervous and I've got a few weeks to go yet!

Hefty Hideaway

Good luck op. It’s a simple op. Just remember to get morphine in you before the gas they use decides to escape.

Thank you, I'm just so bloody nervous and I've got a few weeks to go yet! "

Nerves are super normal before anything like this. Just get everything you can done before the op so that when you get home you’re not temped to run the vacuum round. Don’t google it. Don’t let anyone horror story you. You’ll be fine I promise!

Amwythig

Nerves are super normal before anything like this. Just get everything you can done before the op so that when you get home you’re not temped to run the vacuum round. Don’t google it. Don’t let anyone horror story you. You’ll be fine I promise! "

I'm never tempted to run the vacuum round! Already googled

Hefty Hideaway

Nerves are super normal before anything like this. Just get everything you can done before the op so that when you get home you’re not temped to run the vacuum round. Don’t google it. Don’t let anyone horror story you. You’ll be fine I promise!

I'm never tempted to run the vacuum round! Already googled "

It’s amazing what you do when cabin fever sets in though. I know you’ll be alright. After the op all the issues disappeared. I can eat without the awful debilitating pain now. It’s well worth it.

I recently had mine out through keyhole surgery back in July , but wasn’t a great experience and with a few complications ended up in surgery for 3 hours . So recovery was slightly longer the first 2 weeks I was unable to play at all even with myself lol ! I had to take 4 weeks off work and was about 5 weeks after surgery before I felt my body was ready for full play.. weeks 3&4 we had a little fumble in between though

Amwythig

"I recently had mine out through keyhole surgery back in July , but wasn’t a great experience and with a few complications ended up in surgery for 3 hours . So recovery was slightly longer the first 2 weeks I was unable to play at all even with myself lol ! I had to take 4 weeks off work and was about 5 weeks after surgery before I felt my body was ready for full play.. weeks 3&4 we had a little fumble in between though "

I already get concerned a vigorous fucking will set it off

I had mine out 2 years ago via keyhole I was back to normal within 2 weeks

Miss s x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Mine was a nightmare as my gallbladder had enlarged as they were in the midst of doing the op... so I ended up losing a ton of blood and ended up having to stay in for 10 days....

On the plus side... about 2 weeks of soreness, and never had an attack since so even though the surgery was eventful, it’s still absolutely worth it!

Amwythig

"Mine was a nightmare as my gallbladder had enlarged as they were in the midst of doing the op... so I ended up losing a ton of blood and ended up having to stay in for 10 days....

On the plus side... about 2 weeks of soreness, and never had an attack since so even though the surgery was eventful, it’s still absolutely worth it!"

Thanks for that horror story! Glad you're OK now

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Mine was a nightmare as my gallbladder had enlarged as they were in the midst of doing the op... so I ended up losing a ton of blood and ended up having to stay in for 10 days....

On the plus side... about 2 weeks of soreness, and never had an attack since so even though the surgery was eventful, it’s still absolutely worth it!

Thanks for that horror story! Glad you're OK now "

Didn’t mean to horror story you... lol they said if they had known before op they would never have attempted it that way.. but they managed to remove it that way

On the plus side having a surgical unit individual ward bed is fantastic and the hospital food was top notch!

But seriously... you’ll be in and out after a few hours, just don’t think of driving yourself home after... and just lay off fatty foods for a bit! My soreness were after about 2 weeks

Like I said never had an attack since and that was about 7yrs ago

"I recently had mine out through keyhole surgery back in July , but wasn’t a great experience and with a few complications ended up in surgery for 3 hours . So recovery was slightly longer the first 2 weeks I was unable to play at all even with myself lol ! I had to take 4 weeks off work and was about 5 weeks after surgery before I felt my body was ready for full play.. weeks 3&4 we had a little fumble in between though

I already get concerned a vigorous fucking will set it off "

You will be fine . It’s usually an uncomplicated day surgery case with a 2 week recovery and I’m pretty sure it will only be set off before surgery if you have a cheeseburger or ice cream during your vigourous fuck

I found that for the two weeks before surgery ( had to have emergency surgery within 2 weeks of discovery ) I only ate high fibre very low fat food as was too scared to set it off. So perhaps a vigorous fuck and a salad haha

Amwythig

Had my surgery last Thursday, and all is well. so back to boredom for a few weeks while I heal up

hope your feeling better soon.

Amwythig

"hope your feeling better soon."
Thank you! I'm feeling good, just a little drugged on painkillers

Hefty Hideaway

Fantastic news. So glad it went well. Rest easy x

I had an attack last night. On waiting list for surgery had my pre op end if august

Boo x

Hefty Hideaway

"I had an attack last night. On waiting list for surgery had my pre op end if august

Boo x"

Oh no! I hope you get a date soon! Those attacks are the worst pain ever. Lots of love xx

Had mine out 4 years ago and its the best thing that could of happened! When you get an attack its agony but not had anything since - hope your recovery goes well and you should be back to normal in 4 weeks or so xx

"I had an attack last night. On waiting list for surgery had my pre op end if august

Boo x

Oh no! I hope you get a date soon! Those attacks are the worst pain ever. Lots of love xx"

It becoming a weekly thing certain foods trigger me off but always random so i can never 100% tell until i feel the pain creep in. Makes me throw up and i have to get in a red hot bath to ease the agony. I passed out with tea towel of microwaved dried rice on my tummy in bed last night through exhaustion woke up with dried rice all over bedroom floor lol

Ive heard rumoure of 16 weeks after pre op before another pre op is needed so im guessing xmas time which is also my birthday as that would just be my luck!

The pains as bad as childbirth..

Thanks for the love xx

Boo x

Oh no! I hope you get a date soon! Those attacks are the worst pain ever. Lots of love xx

It becoming a weekly thing certain foods trigger me off but always random so i can never 100% tell until i feel the pain creep in. Makes me throw up and i have to get in a red hot bath to ease the agony. I passed out with tea towel of microwaved dried rice on my tummy in bed last night through exhaustion woke up with dried rice all over bedroom floor lol

Ive heard rumoure of 16 weeks after pre op before another pre op is needed so im guessing xmas time which is also my birthday as that would just be my luck!

Thanks for the love xx"

Hope you get fixed up soon xx

Boo x

Thanks for the love xx

Hope you get fixed up soon xx"

Thankyou me too i cant cope much longer lol x

Amwythig

Boo x

Thanks for the love xx

Hope you get fixed up soon xx

Thankyou me too i cant cope much longer lol x"

The last attack before surgery I was admitted to hospital via a+e, actually glad to be put on the urgent list now. I had nausea for weeks on end and everything triggered it.

Get well soon xx

"hope your feeling better soon. Thank you! I'm feeling good, just a little drugged on painkillers "

at least your on the way to recovery.

well done

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Had mine done and it really has made a massive difference, I have had a couple of similar symptoms but not as painful or prolonged.

It took years to get on the surgical list (endless pointless appointments with the consultant) and ended up with a cancellation which for me was best.

Was key hole (large key on the right mind you) and I was digging the garden in a couple of weeks.

Nurses and Doctors while in the hospital were brilliant. Thank you NHS.

[Removed by poster at 08/10/18 23:10:04]

Have four stones. They won't remove mine yet despite trips to ed

Problem I have is also have an arotic anyurisom so hence why they hesitant

» Add a new message to this topic