FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Crotchless bodystockings

Crotchless bodystockings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They aren't cheap to buy so my question is, are they worth it? How long do they last? They turn me on but do men like them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

last a while, depends how mad you go in them, but they look even better with a few more holes!

men like them - it seems

Had mine awhile...wasnt too badly priced either...id say worth it especially when worn under clothes and u undress to reveal something more than what the guy thought u were wearing....priceless to see thier reaction.....

i love mine and so do the guys. got mine from ebay.

Been tryin to remeber what site i got mine from...goldfish memory

"Been tryin to remeber what site i got mine from...goldfish memory "

who are you again

"Been tryin to remeber what site i got mine from...goldfish memory

who are you again "

Who said that??

Where am I

??

P

Ohhhoooooo look shiny red pants...flashbacks

I love them. They can be as cheap as a £5 and I've paid over £25 for really amazing ones.

They last until someone rips them off you

I'd say most guys think they're hot 'as'

However they're not a big favourite with my favourite guy so I tend not to wear them too much these days

Sell them at a shop called Nice & Naughty which are scattered around the country. I personally find them a little long in the leg as I'm quite short really, think they're probably better on someone a little taller, but yes I do like wearing them. Wore one under a nice dress to a family party and had loads of people asking where I got my "fancy" tights from, if only they knew!!! Andy loved it lol.

They are very sexy

I have some black net ones and lace from Ann summers .. and red lace for xmas nice with my high red sexy heels make my legs look very long.

I have 2, both from love honey but 2 different makes, i like them and they are my most fab'd pics so i guess guys like them too

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Think Mr B must be in the minority as he doesn't find them sexy at all.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I can take them or leave them.

I bought a crotchless G string. Or at least I think I have, I can't actually see it.

"I can take them or leave them.

I bought a crotchless G string. Or at least I think I have, I can't actually see it."

is that coz your arse ate it

I got few from Anne summers

All fun an sexy love wearin with skirt or lil dress thrill when guy pushes up and sees not just stockings an they get easy access is yummy

I have one fishnet body not crotchless but bf tore open which was sexy

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I bought a crotchless G string. Or at least I think I have, I can't actually see it.

is that coz your arse ate it "

Have you seen my buttocks? They could disintegrate a walnut with one clench! Crotchless G strings have no chance.

Nice Christmas decorations by the way x

is that coz your arse ate it

Have you seen my buttocks? They could disintegrate a walnut with one clench! Crotchless G strings have no chance.

Nice Christmas decorations by the way x"

do you fancy them dangling on your balls

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"Think Mr B must be in the minority as he doesn't find them sexy at all.

"

Neither of us like them. Not at all sexy in our book...

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Sell them at a shop called Nice & Naughty which are scattered around the country. I personally find them a little long in the leg as I'm quite short really, think they're probably better on someone a little taller, but yes I do like wearing them. Wore one under a nice dress to a family party and had loads of people asking where I got my "fancy" tights from, if only they knew!!! Andy loved it lol. "

I have the opposite problem....too short for me so I either have to have the crotchless crotch round mi knees, or I cut the feet out and pray to god I dont have to take the boots off

You can buy them online & if you google body stocking avenue you'll find it.

I have some from there & they're brilliant! Hubby & all my other male FB love them.

Have to admit that I'm not a fan of them either, they are not my kind of thing really, I'm more of a pretty old fashioned lingerie type. I'm not keen on fishnet dresses either.

But to be fair I couldn't carry it off either, I don't have the body for it. The thought of me just wearing a body stocking with my tummy hanging down and my boobs to my knees really makes me laugh.

I love mine and ive only ever had good reactions to it! Mine was from bodystocking avenue online and they start from less than a tenner, same price as a pair of stocking etc. They last as long as you want, be gentle and make sure u have filed nails lol. Get one and have fun

"Have to admit that I'm not a fan of them either, they are not my kind of thing really, I'm more of a pretty old fashioned lingerie type. I'm not keen on fishnet dresses either.

But to be fair I couldn't carry it off either, I don't have the body for it. The thought of me just wearing a body stocking with my tummy hanging down and my boobs to my knees really makes me laugh. "

will admit when i got my 1st one i was worried about looking like an over stuffed sausage!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Depends who wearing them...

I would look like a sack of spuds in one....

"Depends who wearing them...

I would look like a sack of spuds in one...."

Well I was just thinking would look like a bag of oranges if I wore one! Just a different colour!

They don't make sexy stuff for us big girls! 22 and over is crap, u can't exercise as no clothes or get pregnant as no clothes! And certainly no sexy dressing cus that's only for slim people too! Whoops I had a rant then, sorry!

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

i think the bbws will look fantastic in them

"I got few from Anne summers

All fun an sexy love wearin with skirt or lil dress thrill when guy pushes up and sees not just stockings an they get easy access is yummy

I have one fishnet body not crotchless but bf tore open which was sexy"

Sadly, haven't yet experienced the delights, but it would be a definite yes yes yes from me!!

"Sell them at a shop called Nice & Naughty which are scattered around the country. I personally find them a little long in the leg as I'm quite short really, think they're probably better on someone a little taller, but yes I do like wearing them. Wore one under a nice dress to a family party and had loads of people asking where I got my "fancy" tights from, if only they knew!!! Andy loved it lol.

I have the opposite problem....too short for me so I either have to have the crotchless crotch round mi knees, or I cut the feet out and pray to god I dont have to take the boots off "

he he that happened to me but Anne Summers are quite long in the leg. Have to take yer belly bar out though or you get caught up!

Well I was just thinking would look like a bag of oranges if I wore one! Just a different colour!

They don't make sexy stuff for us big girls! 22 and over is crap, u can't exercise as no clothes or get pregnant as no clothes! And certainly no sexy dressing cus that's only for slim people too! Whoops I had a rant then, sorry! "

I am surprised, this sounds like a good niche business.

For what it is worth... I think they are very sexy... a big turn on!x

Yes I'm a fan of then too. Not me wearing them though!!!

They don't make sexy stuff for us big girls! 22 and over is crap, u can't exercise as no clothes or get pregnant as no clothes! And certainly no sexy dressing cus that's only for slim people too! Whoops I had a rant then, sorry!

I am surprised, this sounds like a good niche business."

Wish I was a flashy business woman! I would make a full range for women over a 20! There is such a call for it! Big women to the world r all lazy see and don't want to exercise, wether its in a gym or in bed dressed as sexy as she wishes!

Would love a mrs clause outfit firstly! Mmmmmmm

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

They don't make sexy stuff for us big girls! 22 and over is crap, u can't exercise as no clothes or get pregnant as no clothes! And certainly no sexy dressing cus that's only for slim people too! Whoops I had a rant then, sorry! "

well i am a size 24 and i hope i look sexy when i dress up

just bought my first steel boned corset and found i had to swap for a much smaler size because of the squidge factor lol

i have bought outfits in Ann Summers, off ebay etc

There is stuff out there you just have to look for it

p.s. i am a tight cow to so none of it is very expensive

I've had 3, the first one lasted fine till someone got over excited and destroyed it. 2nd one ripped first time I wore it. The one I've got now has a lot of stretch, so shouldn't get ripped too easily

I think the fishnet ones are good, but then I've never tried any of the other ones!

well i am a size 24 and i hope i look sexy when i dress up

just bought my first steel boned corset and found i had to swap for a much smaler size because of the squidge factor lol

i have bought outfits in Ann Summers, off ebay etc

There is stuff out there you just have to look for it

p.s. i am a tight cow to so none of it is very expensive "

Lol love the last bit of that! Tight cow in lots of ways? Mmmmm

Well I am a 26/28 and bought a corset which the label says is 6xl, not a great confidence boost in it self but I just can't do it up alone! Have looked loads, and Ann summers is just pointless, it seems ones boobs r just too big!

» Add a new message to this topic