FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Christmas fancy dress

Christmas fancy dress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well im planning on going out on Christmas eve for a night up town and wanted to dress up for a change in something Christmas related....something thats sexy but not too slutty. Ive looked on Lovehoney, Ann summers etc but nothing has really caught my eye or there only in small sizes like 10's & 12's. Anyone know anywhere else thats good for christmas outfits and has a good range of sizes? Ive tried local fancy dress shops online but there outfits seem to be the opposite and just arent sexy at all. I know its probably just me being awkward lol but any ideas would be very much appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

giant red bows in the 99p shop, one attached to red bra front and other maybe to red nicks at the back. Add your killer heels and maybe some red fishnets. Wrapped and ready to go, it's a gift.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ebays your best mate lol

i was looking last night for xmas fancy dress clothing, i also am not a size 10, 12 lol so also find it hard as most are one size fits all, but only if all is a size 12 or under

i found a few sellers that had outfits that had a drop down of choice of sizes and some went upto a size 20

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"ebays your best mate lol

i was looking last night for xmas fancy dress clothing, i also am not a size 10, 12 lol so also find it hard as most are one size fits all, but only if all is a size 12 or under

i found a few sellers that had outfits that had a drop down of choice of sizes and some went upto a size 20"

Yeah thats the exact problem i had, i hate those one sizes, not all of us are blessed with a size 12 figure lol but yeah thanks ill have a good look!

» Add a new message to this topic