FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > AHHHHHH POOR MANCHESTER

AHHHHHH POOR MANCHESTER

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who else in here bar the city and united fans are over the moon about 2 top 2 teams being knocked out of europe erm ME!!!!

Thursday night football bet fergie is well chuffed and will now insult the europa league by playing youth and second string teams

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can be found in the probably quite sizeable percentage of people that really couldn't give a flying fuck...

By *ottyhunkCouple  over a year ago

Leyburn

"Who else in here bar the city and united fans are over the moon about 2 top 2 teams being knocked out of europe erm ME!!!!

Thursday night football bet fergie is well chuffed and will now insult the europa league by playing youth and second string teams"

Way, way over the moon!!

Of course Ferguson will blame the fact that Howard Webb wasn't the referee!

why you happy about it?

it makes it less interesting. i was dying to see how city would fare against barce if they clashed.

a ton of awesome potential matches has gone with both teams

"why you happy about it?

it makes it less interesting. i was dying to see how city would fare against barce if they clashed.

a ton of awesome potential matches has gone with both teams "

because im a GGOOONNNNEEEERRRRR why would i want scumchester city to go through and watch their millions wasted on good air time that could be used for proper football clubs

It definitely makes the Prem the 2 horse race.

Boring!

"I can be found in the probably quite sizeable percentage of people that really couldn't give a flying fuck..."

lol

"It definitely makes the Prem the 2 horse race.

Boring!"

no no no city have still got a bad spot to get through arsenal had theirs man u had their own spot of bother if you ask me and this really hurts being a arsenal fan but i think you gotta watch the likes of spurs this year

yawn, so sad, next!!!!!

By *hris633Man  over a year ago

oldham

"why you happy about it?

because im a GGOOONNNNEEEERRRRR why would i want scumchester city to go through and watch their millions wasted on good air time that could be used for proper football clubs"

Ah, the trophyless gooners......heaven help you if RVP gets injured

arsenal arent doing anything this season. same as last season

and so on and so on

"yawn, so sad, next!!!!!"

hahaha a city or united YOU ONLY SING WHEN U WIN! YOU ONLY SING WHEN YOU WIN! YA BUNCH OF GLORY HUNTERS, YOU ONLY SING WHEN YOU WIN

"why you happy about it?

because im a GGOOONNNNEEEERRRRR why would i want scumchester city to go through and watch their millions wasted on good air time that could be used for proper football clubs"

Though I know little about football, I unnderstand that you win so little that the only thing there fansd really ever get to celebrate is another (usually better) team's misfortune. Or have I got that wrong?

"yawn, so sad, next!!!!!

hahaha a city or united YOU ONLY SING WHEN U WIN! YOU ONLY SING WHEN YOU WIN! YA BUNCH OF GLORY HUNTERS, YOU ONLY SING WHEN YOU WIN "

I AGREE IF VAN THE MAN GETS INJURED WE ARE FOOKED BUT AT LEAST GOONERS CAN ACCEPT THAT YOU LOSE AND THE LOT OF YOU GET IN A GRUMP SO FUCKING FUNNY

"yawn, so sad, next!!!!!

hahaha a city or united YOU ONLY SING WHEN U WIN! YOU ONLY SING WHEN YOU WIN! YA BUNCH OF GLORY HUNTERS, YOU ONLY SING WHEN YOU WIN "

You are being ironic yes?

My team are still in the Champions league. Am i pleased the 2 Manchester teams are out? Not really. there is a certain sense of Schadenfreude but i was rather they were in it. Who would you rather see win the European Cup? An English team or Madrid/Barca/Bayern? (well maybe not Arsenal)

Also England are top of the Uefa co-efficents,if we have two or three teams not coming out of the group stage we're gonna lose a place 3 or 4 years down the line.

The only downside is now they're in the Europa league they'll play their league games on a sunday. They'll be on sky even more than they are now

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"It definitely makes the Prem the 2 horse race.

Boring!

no no no city have still got a bad spot to get through arsenal had theirs man u had their own spot of bother if you ask me and this really hurts being a arsenal fan but i think you gotta watch the likes of spurs this year"

being a Spurs fan i like this a lot, it certainly puts teh pressure on the Manchester clubs, knowing they have to play in the prem on a sunday knowing our results, saying that i dont think Spurs will win the Prem, but are a good bet for second

"yawn, so sad, next!!!!!

Niether, I'm a yorkshire man living over this side of the hills, so no love loss there either way, but then as far as arsenal, without your dutch superstar, you wouldnt even be an almost ran,

i dont see why the other night palace knocked united of league cup on a wednesday then had to play on the friday why should united get to play on sundays they get paid to be the fittest and healthest people in this country and they cant play 3 games in a week pathetic!!!!

"yawn, so sad, next!!!!!

hahaha a city or united YOU ONLY SING WHEN U WIN! YOU ONLY SING WHEN YOU WIN! YA BUNCH OF GLORY HUNTERS, YOU ONLY SING WHEN YOU WIN Niether, I'm a yorkshire man living over this side of the hills, so no love loss there either way, but then as far as arsenal, without your dutch superstar, you wouldnt even be an almost ran, "

complete load of bollock that comment mate obviously over the hill means teletubby land and no idea about football or arsenal????

JOG ON

"i dont see why the other night palace knocked united of league cup on a wednesday then had to play on the friday why should united get to play on sundays they get paid to be the fittest and healthest people in this country and they cant play 3 games in a week pathetic!!!!"

Because the piper calls the tune. Sky largely determine who plays when

We to all you abu's (anything but united) it's come as big shock, but after the dust settles, the ramifications will be massive.

United will spend big, city even bigger. Only having two English teams go through, will probably mean that in a year or so England will only have 3 teams eligible. So to all the gunners and chelsea fans who have been living off yaaaaaanited triumphs in Europe and being losing finalists, you have to change you seasons expectations from finishing forth, to finishing third.

Arsenal and chelsea performances in this very cup have been laughable, so look at the bigger picture, and you won't admit it. Your scared.

This only force the glaziers into spending more.

Yaaaaaanited till I die.

"why you happy about it?

because im a GGOOONNNNEEEERRRRR why would i want scumchester city to go through and watch their millions wasted on good air time that could be used for proper football clubs

Though I know little about football, I unnderstand that you win so little that the only thing there fansd really ever get to celebrate is another (usually better) team's misfortune. Or have I got that wrong?

"

Eloquently put

"We to all you abu's (anything but united) it's come as big shock, but after the dust settles, the ramifications will be massive.

United will spend big, city even bigger. Only having two English teams go through, will probably mean that in a year or so England will only have 3 teams eligible. So to all the gunners and chelsea fans who have been living off yaaaaaanited triumphs in Europe and being losing finalists, you have to change you seasons expectations from finishing forth, to finishing third.

Arsenal and chelsea performances in this very cup have been laughable, so look at the bigger picture, and you won't admit it. Your scared.

This only force the glaziers into spending more.

Yaaaaaanited till I die."

the biggest load of shite i have ever read

arsenal through last week lost 1st game of the campaign

you couldn't beat basel at home or away!!!! maybe you need to think before you write or your prob just another cockney red who cant even find manchester on a map

if united cant beat basel with the millions you had on the pitch last night maybe fergie should stop spending big as they all seem to be flops!!!

learn summin about football then come back with something better than that

GLORY HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"

Arsenal and chelsea performances in this very cup have been laughable, "

Benfica,Basel and a team you need google to find?

United had probably the second easiest group after group G

If you can only beat the groups whipping boys at home you're gonna struggle,

United should have pissed that group and failed to get out of it. They're not as good as they were but then neither are Chelsea or Arsenal. As for the Glaziers spending more money,that particular ship has sailed

I wish I could be so passionate about football !

I am with the poster above in the 'couldn't give a toss' corner.

All it means for me is that (living a mile or so from Eastlands) the traffic will be a bit easier now apart from every other Saturday

"yawn, so sad, next!!!!!

hahaha a city or united YOU ONLY SING WHEN U WIN! YOU ONLY SING WHEN YOU WIN! YA BUNCH OF GLORY HUNTERS, YOU ONLY SING WHEN YOU WIN Niether, I'm a yorkshire man living over this side of the hills, so no love loss there either way, but then as far as arsenal, without your dutch superstar, you wouldnt even be an almost ran,

complete load of bollock that comment mate obviously over the hill means teletubby land and no idea about football or arsenal????

JOG ON "

OOOO, truth hurts, Venga is a fantastic manager, believes in youth, but where is the silverware, nothing since 2008/9 season

"

learn summin about football then come back with something better than that

GLORY HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "

Phook me, that EIGHT TWO pasting at old trafford must have really hurt.

Learn something about football ? Maybe you should learn who's coat tails you've been hanging off, when you finish 3rd or 4th ?

No chance of you being a glory hunter with a trophy cabinet that's empty for more than five years, and manager with a 5 year plan that is now in its 6th year

Ha ha ha ha - give him a wink, give him a smile, arsene wenger is a .......

You lost to brum city ffs pmsl

1 Manchester City 14 12 2 0 35 38

2 Manchester United 14 10 3 1 18 33

3 Tottenham Hotspur 13 10 1 2 13 31

4 Chelsea 14 9 1 4 14 28

5 Arsenal 14 8 2 4 7 26

mmm, says it all so far

Apart from Arsenal & Chelsea fans, who can rightfully claim bragging rights, anyone else crowing about the Manc clubs being knocked out, all I can say is... Where were your teams in the CL?

Oh that's right, sitting at home UNQUALIFIED to play in it.

Oh dear is that spurs I see in third ......

"Oh dear is that spurs I see in third ......"

With a game in hand over United too, and only two points adrift.

It's not all about last night, it's over the games.

Both teams where not good enough.

Get over it and prepare for the Europa or next season

Shame for one of my freinds. He'es really gutted.

He is a glazier and has no work now!!

Man Utd are to be sponsored by Dignitas next season due to their ability to bow out quietly in Switzerland

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Asx a neutral I was both happy and sad for a number of reasons. The OP may need think about the implications of this. It could leave England having only three entrants next year. As a Gooner this will almost certainly make it impossible for you fuckers, maybe not for Spurs though !

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 08/12/11 15:52:06]

"Man Utd are to be sponsored by Dignitas next season due to their ability to bow out quietly in Switzerland "

I don't recall seeing anything untoward at the end of the match? We lost and left the pitch. Period.

...or is this a not so subtle attempt at humour just because it includes the word Switzerland?

Dont really care much for either of them . they are out and thats that . What i do find interesting though is this almost god given right that somehow english football is the home of the sport and that its the best league , best players and the way the media go on about it . fact is you lot cant expect to go into a competition and have no respect for your opponents (exhibit A - man utd ) the way you have been for years . you cant buy your way into a final either (exhibit B - man city ) and at the moment you sure as hell cant play your way there either ( chelsea,arsenal) . English football ?? when and where please ? all i see is over priced ,over paid foreign players playing in what is essentially a 2 horse league , then a bunch of enland fans complaining as to why their national team never wins anything . cheecky hell yes coming form a scot , and a unionist before you all think im having a go at you . However as stated until a major change in attitude happens or the sky bubble bursts your football is doomed to be dominated by the spanish or the germans . so at least and even up here majority of the teams are shite yes , but we play our own countrymen ands its the same in most of europe . so now your top 2 are out let the post mortem begin the sulking the questioning , the wondering , the blaming the accusations and all the other shite that goes with it commence . ill be sitting here in a country with no teams in europe laughing my head off .

"so at least and even up here majority of the teams are shite yes"

Replace 'majority' with 'all' and you'll have a more accurate statement. Neither Rangers or Celtic can cut it in Europe and they'd be middle table in the Premiership.

"so at least and even up here majority of the teams are shite yes

Replace 'majority' with 'all' and you'll have a more accurate statement. Neither Rangers or Celtic can cut it in Europe and they'd be middle table in the Premiership."

and ??? who cares . they been shite for years but learned their lesson . where as hopefully your big teams are just begining to . If it wasnt for the our shity teams you wouldnt have such a supposedly good league .

Replace 'majority' with 'all' and you'll have a more accurate statement. Neither Rangers or Celtic can cut it in Europe and they'd be middle table in the Premiership.

and ??? who cares . they been shite for years but learned their lesson . where as hopefully your big teams are just begining to . If it wasnt for the our shity teams you wouldnt have such a supposedly good league . "

huh? how the fook does that equate?

I'll leave you to dream on up there in cloud cuckoo land and watch English teams continually qualify for Europe (btw that means the European Championship next year too)

"English football ?? when and where please ? all i see is over priced ,over paid foreign players playing in what is essentially a 2 horse league"

And The old Firm clubs?..Celtic have 22 foreign players in their squad,Rangers 16.

"I can be found in the probably quite sizeable percentage of people that really couldn't give a flying fuck..."

+1 ... no... +2 counting the wife

"Who else in here bar the city and united fans are over the moon about 2 top 2 teams being knocked out of europe erm ME!!!!

Thursday night football bet fergie is well chuffed and will now insult the europa league by playing youth and second string teams"

Wont say more as some who think they are it are anal over comments here.

"Dont really care much for either of them . they are out and thats that . What i do find interesting though is this almost god given right that somehow english football is the home of the sport and that its the best league , best players and the way the media go on about it . fact is you lot cant expect to go into a competition and have no respect for your opponents (exhibit A - man utd ) the way you have been for years . you cant buy your way into a final either (exhibit B - man city ) and at the moment you sure as hell cant play your way there either ( chelsea,arsenal) . English football ?? when and where please ? all i see is over priced ,over paid foreign players playing in what is essentially a 2 horse league , then a bunch of enland fans complaining as to why their national team never wins anything . cheecky hell yes coming form a scot , and a unionist before you all think im having a go at you . However as stated until a major change in attitude happens or the sky bubble bursts your football is doomed to be dominated by the spanish or the germans . so at least and even up here majority of the teams are shite yes , but we play our own countrymen ands its the same in most of europe . so now your top 2 are out let the post mortem begin the sulking the questioning , the wondering , the blaming the accusations and all the other shite that goes with it commence . ill be sitting here in a country with no teams in europe laughing my head off . "

So no card from Furgie for you this Christmas

and ??? who cares . they been shite for years but learned their lesson . where as hopefully your big teams are just begining to . If it wasnt for the our shity teams you wouldnt have such a supposedly good league .

huh? how the fook does that equate?

I'll leave you to dream on up there in cloud cuckoo land and watch English teams continually qualify for Europe (btw that means the European Championship next year too) "

haha watch this space then tell me all about next year !.

"English football ?? when and where please ? all i see is over priced ,over paid foreign players playing in what is essentially a 2 horse league

And The old Firm clubs?..Celtic have 22 foreign players in their squad,Rangers 16."

haha quality shut him right up lol

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

yawwwwwwwwn beach volley ball now theres some quality sport

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

the last truly great english team in europe,was bob paisleys liverpool. the most under appreciated manager in football.

he had a team,of mainly english/british based players.

it worked then,why not now,ask barcelona.

oh and another thing,harry redknap, england manager,yep he could have won something,and i don't mean friendlies.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I care

"I can be found in the probably quite sizeable percentage of people that really couldn't give a flying fuck...

I care "

I thought I recognised that username. Ello chap, ltns.

» Add a new message to this topic