FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Local 'legends'

Local 'legends'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My dad tells tales of 'Ham & Eggs'

She was allegedly a local lady who worked her way through most of the towns mensfolk.

Apparently, if a man put in a good performance, he was awarded 'ham & eggs' for breakfast, hence the name.

A friends mum also told me about 'Ha'penny Harriet' who was a lady of somewhat easier virtue, who's garden backed onto the canal and would entertain passing men of barges in return for 'ha'penny'

So, are there any local 'legends' in your neck of the woods ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Delphine" a middle aged very posh alcoholic. Her and her husband spent many years in india where she aquired the taste for alcohol. She rode a pushbike and you always knew when delpine was in town cause there would be a queue of traffic amile long behind her trying to ride her bike. When she got off it she would walk like she was still riding it and would always forget where she put it. She had a lot of gentleman "friends" when her husband was away on business. Sadly she came to a tragic end when she fell down the stairs and broke her neck and died

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

sticky vicky in benidorm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Yes we have a sex worker that has championed rights for sex workers all over the country,and I think she tried to create some sort of union to make life safer and easier for others in the same business

Shes a real character and I think good for her

Other than her we have a woman that is always in town whatever the weather in just a Tshirt and no knickers,one gust of wind and you have to cover your eyes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is a chap round my way who got caught for worrying sheep. Actually he did it for a bet ran round a field with his trousers round his ankles, unfortunately a panda car went by.

In court the magistrate asked.

"How low can you get"?

He replied.

"A Pekinese".

» Add a new message to this topic