South West London / Surrey

"and you left on the earth

who would you NOT shag

Mick Jagger

John McCririck

Bruce Forsyth

Shane MacGowan

Jonathan Ross"

Can't say I would really want to shag any of them....but think John McCririck would be a definite no no.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillante OP   Woman  over a year ago

who would you NOT shag

Mick Jagger

John McCririck

Bruce Forsyth

Shane MacGowan

Jonathan Ross

Can't say I would really want to shag any of them....but think John McCririck would be a definite no no.

"

Sorry meant to say, make your own list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

who would you NOT shag

Mick Jagger

John McCririck

Bruce Forsyth

Shane MacGowan

Jonathan Ross

Sorry meant to say, make your own list"

ha ha it's funny like it is, worst of the evils.

who would you NOT shag

Mick Jagger

John McCririck

Bruce Forsyth

Shane MacGowan

Jonathan Ross

Sorry meant to say, make your own list

ha ha it's funny like it is, worst of the evils. "

I always knew I had taste

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

And for the men

who would you not shag

Edwina Curry

Christine Hamilton

Margaret Thatcher

Janet st Porter

Anne Widdecombe

And for the men:

The one that cant cook

The one that cant iron

The one that doesnt take the bins out

The one that watches soap operas

The one that doesnt "understand me"

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"

"

That'll be Sarah Sylvia Cynthia Stout then?

"

That'll be Sarah Sylvia Cynthia Stout then?"

Most certainly, she wouldnt even do the washing up! Oh for the good old days......

"And for the men:

The one that cant cook,

The one that cant iron,

The one that watches soap operas,

The one that doesnt "understand me" "

I can

I can

I do and picked it up today after it fell over

I don't

Oh come on, I'm not that perfect

"And for the men:

The one that cant cook,

The one that cant iron,

I can

I can

I don't

Oh come on, I'm not that perfect"

Her eyes glazed as my diatribe continued; my lost loves, the falling from grace, the one time I was in band camp, all left her apathetic to my woes. Where is the gliding swan that haunts my dreams (the one that can break my heart with her wings), where is the breeze that frees the sun from the clouds? All is lost, I seek a swinger with a soul, is that too much to ask?

"And for the men:

The one that cant cook,

The one that cant iron,

I can

I can

I don't

Her eyes glazed as my diatribe continued; my lost loves, the falling from grace, the one time I was in band camp, all left her apathetic to my woes. Where is the gliding swan that haunts my dreams (the one that can break my heart with her wings), where is the breeze that frees the sun from the clouds? All is lost, I seek a swinger with a soul, is that too much to ask?"

Get ya coat, you've pulled

"And for the men:

The one that cant cook,

The one that cant iron,

I can

I can

I don't

Her eyes glazed as my diatribe continued; my lost loves, the falling from grace, the one time I was in band camp, all left her apathetic to my woes. Where is the gliding swan that haunts my dreams (the one that can break my heart with her wings), where is the breeze that frees the sun from the clouds? All is lost, I seek a swinger with a soul, is that too much to ask?

Get ya coat, you've pulled"

Ah, see how she mocks me, I am, after all, just a humble cock pic, a phallus in pontentia if you will, but that is not the sum of my parts (although strangely 3 is the magic number), I see the swan now, but she does not glide on springs fair water, she slides across the frost bitten river, skating her temptation above me, but beneath the ice, this still water runs deeper still...

"Get ya coat, you've pulled

Ah, see how she mocks me, I am, after all, just a humble cock pic, a phallus in pontentia if you will, but that is not the sum of my parts (although strangely 3 is the magic number), I see the swan now, but she does not glide on springs fair water, she slides across the frost bitten river, skating her temptation above me, but beneath the ice, this still water runs deeper still..."

Sire, you are so much more than a cock pic, your derriere is a sight to behold. How can a mere mortal aspire to a David like figure

Ah, see how she mocks me, I am, after all, just a humble cock pic, a phallus in pontentia if you will, but that is not the sum of my parts (although strangely 3 is the magic number), I see the swan now, but she does not glide on springs fair water, she slides across the frost bitten river, skating her temptation above me, but beneath the ice, this still water runs deeper still...

Sire, you are so much more than a cock pic, your derriere is a sight to behold. How can a mere mortal aspire to a David like figure"

If the David in question was but Jason, then "this time next year we could be lovers"

You do well to spot my best side, my arse is an example of perfection, my face a demonstration of trauma, in essence, I look better upside down, away! Away to the antipodes where I shall be aflamed with passion, on the other side of the world I am the right way up, I shall have cause to type again, but now I have a hankering to watch 22 millionaires kick a ball about

Sire, you are so much more than a cock pic, your derriere is a sight to behold. How can a mere mortal aspire to a David like figure

If the David in question was but Jason, then "this time next year we could be lovers"

You do well to spot my best side, my arse is an example of perfection, my face a demonstration of trauma, in essence, I look better upside down, away! Away to the antipodes where I shall be aflamed with passion, on the other side of the world I am the right way up, I shall have cause to type again, but now I have a hankering to watch 22 millionaires kick a ball about "

And a Man U fan, be still my beating heart

Unless you wish their downfall

Then damn you to all eternity

You do well to spot my best side, my arse is an example of perfection, my face a demonstration of trauma, in essence, I look better upside down, away! Away to the antipodes where I shall be aflamed with passion, on the other side of the world I am the right way up, I shall have cause to type again, but now I have a hankering to watch 22 millionaires kick a ball about

Then damn you to all eternity"

Oh be serious with your comments please, my hopes are raised so high that the fall will surely dash them into their very composite grains when the inevitable occurs. Enough! I am sorely tempted! I shall retire, with wine and a fire aflame, both in the hearth and heart.......

Oh be serious with your comments please, my hopes are raised so high that the fall will surely dash them into their very composite grains when the inevitable occurs. Enough! I am sorely tempted! I shall retire, with wine and a fire aflame, both in the hearth and heart......."

This conversation will continue, sir

Oh be serious with your comments please, my hopes are raised so high that the fall will surely dash them into their very composite grains when the inevitable occurs. Enough! I am sorely tempted! I shall retire, with wine and a fire aflame, both in the hearth and heart.......

This conversation will continue, sir"

Mayhaps, or die like winters tree, to be born with a bud and a glistening of sap when the sun once again rises higher than the horizon in the sky, hope springs eternal, so they say, but foolish hope is infernal and prone to breed morosity

"This conversation will continue, sir

Mayhaps, or die like winters tree, to be born with a bud and a glistening of sap when the sun once again rises higher than the horizon in the sky, hope springs eternal, so they say, but foolish hope is infernal and prone to breed morosity "

Well sir, your cup must be running over, whilst I shed salty tears

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

who would you NOT shag

Mick Jagger

John McCririck

Bruce Forsyth

Shane MacGowan

Jonathan Ross"

prefer to be celibate

ok maybe jonathan ross at a push,

but Shane MacGowan with those teeth (or lack of) bleughhh

mick Jagger looks like he needs a slap and not a kinky one at that

John McCririck looks like he needs a wash, and as for picking his nose with that long little finger nail ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Bruce Forsyth's chin and ego would get in the way I reckon

[Removed by poster at 07/12/11 22:05:58]

Mayhaps, or die like winters tree, to be born with a bud and a glistening of sap when the sun once again rises higher than the horizon in the sky, hope springs eternal, so they say, but foolish hope is infernal and prone to breed morosity

Well sir, your cup must be running over, whilst I shed salty tears "

Fear not, another season will come, as sure as the sun kisses the hedgerows on its way to ground, as sure as the moon lights paths for weary fox to hunt by, time will pass, seasons change and once again your heroes will rattle spear and boot

Well sir, your cup must be running over, whilst I shed salty tears

Fear not, another season will come, as sure as the sun kisses the hedgerows on its way to ground, as sure as the moon lights paths for weary fox to hunt by, time will pass, seasons change and once again your heroes will rattle spear and boot"

Your kind words lighten the heart of this lady. Sadly I must retire for the evening. I bid you good night and sweet dreams accompany you in your slumbers. Adieu, adieu, parting is such sweet sorrow

» Add a new message to this topic