FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > swinging or easy option

swinging or easy option

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lately with me being off work i have had time to ponder and mooch and answer a few things on questions when emailed me.

i asked someone why do they swing?

a male said as i get sex

and then i said to someone else what are u looking for on here? the person answered a whore for a night

so do you swing as you like to meet people have fun and sex with one to ones as well as groups or as its easy sex( for some)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

For us its the fun that we have together doing it and the laughs and horny fun that we have together afterwards.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

for me it is not just about the sex, there is a social side to it, as with work I dont get a lot of free time, so it is easier to be on here and meet with like minded people, not just to shag their brains out

easy sex

By *oodnvampCouple  over a year ago

beverley

Defineitely for the social side too. We've made some lifelong friends who we never would have met otherwise.

And the sex is always horny and terrific fun. Swinging is just a fab hobby that me n he can enjoy together.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Lately with me being off work i have had time to ponder and mooch and answer a few things on questions when emailed me.

i asked someone why do they swing?

a male said as i get sex

and then i said to someone else what are u looking for on here? the person answered a whore for a night

so do you swing as you like to meet people have fun and sex with one to ones as well as groups or as its easy sex( for some)

"

were they "swingers" or married/attached guys out for a bit-on-the-side?

I dont class myself as a swinger very single but I love the sexual freedom that swinging gives me especially swinger clubs where I can be a very greedy girl get to play with the ladies have lots of fun with out being judged.

im going to be honest

i come on here because its easy sex

im single so if i want sex i have to find someone as i have no partner and coming on sites like this and usings swinging clubs is just a easy way of finding people to have sex with

of course its nice to make friends and the few true friends i have made thro doing this i hold very dear but frindship in who i meet isnt important to me

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Its a bit of everything for me. I am a bit of a loner so rarely go out for drinks etc, and all my mates are married or in long term relationships and very much NOT into this lifestyle. So I swing to get the sex I require to keep me in a halfway decent mood (not kidding - I get grumpy without a regular session). The icing on the cake is the parties and sex clubs which I probably would never have come across without meeting other swingers.

"I dont class myself as a swinger but I love the sexual freedom that swinging gives me "

That's how I see it.

I was married for 24 years, and don't want a full on relationship any time soon. I have someone I see but we don't live together, and frankly I don't think we ever will, but who knows what's around the corner.

It took me a long time to extract myself from my marriage, I'm not desperate to hitch my star to another man, enjoying the variety this lifestyle brings, and at the end of the evening can pack them off all tired out, but nice and clean...until the next time.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"Its a bit of everything for me. I am a bit of a loner so rarely go out for drinks etc, and all my mates are married or in long term relationships and very much NOT into this lifestyle. So I swing to get the sex I require to keep me in a halfway decent mood (not kidding - I get grumpy without a regular session). The icing on the cake is the parties and sex clubs which I probably would never have come across without meeting other swingers."
what you said,although im not a loner but all my friends are married

"I dont class myself as a swinger but I love the sexual freedom that swinging gives me"

thats me i dont want a relationship but love sex. i like the social side as well have met some great people through it.

well i get all sorts out of it,

the best things are the sexy friends ive made and still have, love sharing expierences from past meets and having a crack on and laugh about it

its rare i meet couples or lasses where this dont happen and its usually pretty fun then more fun afters!

Realy good question..... I started as I wanted sex and thought it would be easier to get on the net. To an extent it is, but having been here for a couple of years I stay for the friendships I have made and the new ones I am building as well as the friends I have yet to meet....

I still want lots of sex though....

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think I originally came here for the sex..... and stayed for the social side...

it has also changed my thinking on the whole subject where now it is much more about the friendships and if anything else was to come of that then that is very much a bonus...

yes, I came here for the sex, but sex is not the be all and end all.... its just liberating...

if that lot made sense....

For me it was easy sex, without the hassle.

But frankly I find easier to find down the pub, only trouble is woman of my age generally want a commitment of some sort. You wouldn't believe the amount of rooms that want decorating I've been shown in the last ten years.

i came on here by mistake ,, was looking for stuff for the garden ,, got side tracked somewhat ,,,,

For me its mostly the sex... Most of the friends I make its not sexual too...

I'm On here to find people to help live life to the full..

Cali x

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Started out just for the sex but have stayed because we love the social side of swinging.

It's really important to us that we get on outside the bedroom and can have a laugh with our meets.

By *unwmidscplCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

the social side is great also having friends with benefits is cool, just need more friends lol

ooh, how to honest without sounding like a loony

I used to have a 'social phobia' was scared to be around people, had panic attacks.... and honestly sex scared me more than anything.

I spent the last 4 years on the Fet scene, learning how to be around people, and discovering that I actually really like people! the only thing that still freaked me out a bit was sex, so I just never really went there

I joined this place to get over that fear and to try to work out exactly what it was about it that had me in a panic.

Anyhoo, I think it worked lol! I'm loving it here, I enjoy the forums, I love meeting new people and am finally enjoying experimenting and finding out what I like wish I'd had the courage years ago... but then maybe this was just the right time in my life.

I'm a Happy Fia these days

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Started out just for the sex but have stayed because we love the social side of swinging.

It's really important to us that we get on outside the bedroom and can have a laugh with our meets."

This is exactly what we think - we are still great friends with the first couple we ever swapped with, including going on vanilla nights out with them and their family.

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

I have said on more than one occasion I have made more friends here on fabswingers than through other dating sites. And have found my regular friends here are more open and honest too, but then I'm not looking for notches on a bedpost myself, and also I understand that not every lady is going to want to jump into bed with me.

"For me it was easy sex, without the hassle.

But frankly I find easier to find down the pub, only trouble is woman of my age generally want a commitment of some sort. You wouldn't believe the amount of rooms that want decorating I've been shown in the last ten years."

"i came on here by mistake ,, was looking for stuff for the garden ,, got side tracked somewhat ,,,, "

aye it does tend to grow on ya!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

It's primarily about the sex but the friendship does play a part too. I enjoy the banter on the forum for example. I didn't play at Chams on Sunday but enjoyed just meeting and talking to people with whom I share a common interest.

Typically I find British people to be very prudish about sex. People on here remind me of French or Dutch people I know, who are way more open and honest. When talking about sex.

"It's primarily about the sex but the friendship does play a part too. I enjoy the banter on the forum for example. I didn't play at Chams on Sunday but enjoyed just meeting and talking to people with whom I share a common interest.

Typically I find British people to be very prudish about sex. People on here remind me of French or Dutch people I know, who are way more open and honest. When talking about sex."

oooo we talking double Dutch here?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It is good to speak to like-minded people on here or in real life because chatting about meets that went wrong or the MMMF I had recently doesn't go down well at a family lunch.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

i find im on the forum everynight,i like the banter that goes on but i dont always join in because sometimes i feel as though im intruding,perhaps i should go to one of the socials

» Add a new message to this topic