FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > FB

FB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No not that kind of FB, can anyone get Face Book to load? Or is it just banned in Devon (dont call me a saddo i have friends)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"No not that kind of FB, can anyone get Face Book to load? Or is it just banned in Devon (dont call me a saddo i have friends)"

It's very slow at the mo.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just signed in 2 mins ago and it was fine.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

no trouble here

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

mines ok

aye i had no problem logging inta the tweenies website xx

Well mine is buggered, i get a 1970's style login screen on three different browsers.....and I really need to take down a comment from a very nasty lady before my reputation gets sullied.....no honestly!

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Well mine is buggered, i get a 1970's style login screen on three different browsers.....and I really need to take down a comment from a very nasty lady before my reputation gets sullied.....no honestly!"

How well do you know Lynsey De Paul?

Facebook have just announced they've been bought in a hostile takeover by Fab... we're all dooooooomed!

Do a Ctrl + F5 and force a reload from the server. Sounds like your local ISP has cached an old page and is chucking it back out at you.

"Well mine is buggered, i get a 1970's style login screen on three different browsers.....and I really need to take down a comment from a very nasty lady before my reputation gets sullied.....no honestly!

How well do you know Lynsey De Paul?"

You mean Lynsey Monckton Rubin? Is this a "pop" reference, I am no good at those

"Do a Ctrl + F5 and force a reload from the server. Sounds like your local ISP has cached an old page and is chucking it back out at you."

You are a very clever person, or I am a not very clever person, take the compliment or throw an insult, the choice......Is YOURS! (seriously, thank you, worked a trick)

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Do a Ctrl + F5 and force a reload from the server. Sounds like your local ISP has cached an old page and is chucking it back out at you.

You are a very clever person, or I am a not very clever person, take the compliment or throw an insult, the choice......Is YOURS! (seriously, thank you, worked a trick)"

it has to be the latter else we will never hear the end of it

"Do a Ctrl + F5 and force a reload from the server. Sounds like your local ISP has cached an old page and is chucking it back out at you.

You are a very clever person, or I am a not very clever person, take the compliment or throw an insult, the choice......Is YOURS! (seriously, thank you, worked a trick)it has to be the latter else we will never hear the end of it "

Hmmm, I used to like you

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You are a very clever person, or I am a not very clever person, take the compliment or throw an insult, the choice......Is YOURS! (seriously, thank you, worked a trick)it has to be the latter else we will never hear the end of it

Hmmm, I used to like you"

well it was the lesser of two evils ...sowwwwry

You are a very clever person, or I am a not very clever person, take the compliment or throw an insult, the choice......Is YOURS! (seriously, thank you, worked a trick)it has to be the latter else we will never hear the end of it

Hmmm, I used to like youwell it was the lesser of two evils ...sowwwwry "

Meh if I had a dollar for everytime a girl said sorry (I would have $59 and 50c (the 50c from one who started to say sorry and then got hit by a tube train she "fell" into))

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Hmmm, I used to like youwell it was the lesser of two evils ...sowwwwry

Meh if I had a dollar for everytime a girl said sorry (I would have $59 and 50c (the 50c from one who started to say sorry and then got hit by a tube train she "fell" into))"

Bollocks to ya then i aint sorry now

Meh if I had a dollar for everytime a girl said sorry (I would have $59 and 50c (the 50c from one who started to say sorry and then got hit by a tube train she "fell" into))Bollocks to ya then i aint sorry now "

"The next train arriving at platform 3 is the circle line train...."

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Meh if I had a dollar for everytime a girl said sorry (I would have $59 and 50c (the 50c from one who started to say sorry and then got hit by a tube train she "fell" into))Bollocks to ya then i aint sorry now

"The next train arriving at platform 3 is the circle line train....""

brave man from behind a keyboard alert!!!!! lmao xxx

Meh if I had a dollar for everytime a girl said sorry (I would have $59 and 50c (the 50c from one who started to say sorry and then got hit by a tube train she "fell" into))Bollocks to ya then i aint sorry now

"The next train arriving at platform 3 is the circle line train...."brave man from behind a keyboard alert!!!!! lmao xxx "

I am also a brave man behind the wheel of a car (doors locked), across the other side of the street (as long as the traffic is flowing nicely), under my breath (if I am wheely wheely qwuiet), and after half a pint of stella

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"The next train arriving at platform 3 is the circle line train...."brave man from behind a keyboard alert!!!!! lmao xxx

I am also a brave man behind the wheel of a car (doors locked), across the other side of the street (as long as the traffic is flowing nicely), under my breath (if I am wheely wheely qwuiet), and after half a pint of stella"

lightweight as well....it gets worse!

"The next train arriving at platform 3 is the circle line train...."brave man from behind a keyboard alert!!!!! lmao xxx

I am also a brave man behind the wheel of a car (doors locked), across the other side of the street (as long as the traffic is flowing nicely), under my breath (if I am wheely wheely qwuiet), and after half a pint of stellalightweight as well....it gets worse! "

You have no idea, I once passed out when I bit into 80% cocoa chocolate, so i am delicate, I think it makes me more attractive in a sympathy shag kind of way

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I am also a brave man behind the wheel of a car (doors locked), across the other side of the street (as long as the traffic is flowing nicely), under my breath (if I am wheely wheely qwuiet), and after half a pint of stellalightweight as well....it gets worse!

You have no idea, I once passed out when I bit into 80% cocoa chocolate, so i am delicate, I think it makes me more attractive in a sympathy shag kind of way"

you reckon?

I am also a brave man behind the wheel of a car (doors locked), across the other side of the street (as long as the traffic is flowing nicely), under my breath (if I am wheely wheely qwuiet), and after half a pint of stellalightweight as well....it gets worse!

You have no idea, I once passed out when I bit into 80% cocoa chocolate, so i am delicate, I think it makes me more attractive in a sympathy shag kind of wayyou reckon? "

When you have finished playing with it, can I have my ego back? I know its only small, and tends to quiver in the dark, but well, its mine

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You have no idea, I once passed out when I bit into 80% cocoa chocolate, so i am delicate, I think it makes me more attractive in a sympathy shag kind of wayyou reckon?

When you have finished playing with it, can I have my ego back? I know its only small, and tends to quiver in the dark, but well, its mine"

oh stop it people will start feeling sorry for you mmmmmwah xx

You have no idea, I once passed out when I bit into 80% cocoa chocolate, so i am delicate, I think it makes me more attractive in a sympathy shag kind of wayyou reckon?

When you have finished playing with it, can I have my ego back? I know its only small, and tends to quiver in the dark, but well, its mineoh stop it people will start feeling sorry for you mmmmmwah xx "

Today pity, tomorrow the world! mwhahahaha (quietly, so as not to wake anyone, am I goin mad, mad or just the only sane person left in an insane world?) Now gimme ego!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

you are quite mad in a Dick Emery kinda way....here ya go...ego a go go

"you are quite mad in a Dick Emery kinda way....here ya go...ego a go go "

Thank you, I can rest now on the shores of the moonlight as she gilds my tears with her silver threads, turning sorrow into pearls, coveted by the fairest of women. Sink not my heart, as the lady in the nether glides seductively o'cross my blanket, her touch lightens pale skin further, and I am lost into blissful unknowing sleep, I cherish this hour, for it is here and now, naked and prone that mortality is shown to me, and I am content to know, I will never grow old like a mountain, nor caress a thousand womens face like the rain. I am but one man, among many.....

» Add a new message to this topic