FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Background

Background

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do people think of what is in the background when doing pics for the site, seen some great looking people only to have pic spoilt by a pile of washing in the background

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do people think of what is in the background when doing pics for the site, seen some great looking people only to have pic spoilt by a pile of washing in the background"

That wouldn't spoil a pic, just shows how relaxed and down home they are.

"Do people think of what is in the background when doing pics for the site, seen some great looking people only to have pic spoilt by a pile of washing in the background"

This is why object to scratch n sniff

Seriously... some folk don't care about the backgrounds to their pics. I don't care about the backgrounds to their pics if it shows a squalor... we won't be meeting them

Glad I'm not the only one who has a good nosey at the background in peoples pics!!! I'm desperate to go round and tidy up with some of them. Ms

oh yes, more than once i have thought 'hmmm nice cock, but sort that peeling wallpaper out mate'

"oh yes, more than once i have thought 'hmmm nice cock, but sort that peeling wallpaper out mate' "

and on that note, i'm off to take a replacement cock shot (without the maiden of drying clothes in the background )

» Add a new message to this topic