FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > husbands

husbands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really can honestly say i dont like my husband,the things that he does just irritates me,if i could sell him on ebay i would....does anyone else have these feelings about their other half ??? just curious mind..

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Yeah!

Couldnt stand mine so gave him away for free...lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

id do free for collection

"id do free for collection

"

tie them up togeather and leave them for the dustmen to collect...good riddance to bad rubbish springs to mind

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I ran away to be free...

hes useful just not in bed

sometimes yes but i am sure she feels the same way about me too

i know it's hard to imagine but i can be a nightmare to live with too

I'm sure there'll be a few husbands on here who'll beg do differ!!

"hes useful just not in bed "

in bed out of bed....he is just useless i so want him to be abducted by aliens ..

"hes useful just not in bed "

that made me laugh you women all sat down drinking coffee talking about us men is not always good

why not get a divorce then? if you really hate him that much, your obviously not at all invested in the relationship anymore, just leave and be happy on your own or with someone else. Wouldn't that be best for both of you ? or if you don't believe in divorce just separate.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

There is noway on gods earth id be with someone i didnt like. Fuck that for a game of soldiers

"why not get a divorce then? if you really hate him that much, your obviously not at all invested in the relationship anymore, just leave and be happy on your own or with someone else. Wouldn't that be best for both of you ? or if you don't believe in divorce just separate."

no i still need him unfortunately,as i have to protect my assets

"why not get a divorce then? if you really hate him that much, your obviously not at all invested in the relationship anymore, just leave and be happy on your own or with someone else. Wouldn't that be best for both of you ? or if you don't believe in divorce just separate."

but disliking from a distance is never as much fun

you need them at close quarters to really be in touch with your feelings for them

"There is noway on gods earth id be with someone i didnt like. Fuck that for a game of soldiers"

I totally agree with you there!

"why not get a divorce then? if you really hate him that much, your obviously not at all invested in the relationship anymore, just leaveand be happy on your own or with someone else. Wouldn't that be best for bothof you ? or if you don't believe in divorce just separate. no i still need him unfortunately,as i have to protect my assets "

Should of been a wise girl and sorted them out seperately .

Such a shame someone has to live in misery purely for financial reasons

"why not get a divorce then? if you really hate him that much, your obviously not at all invested in the relationship anymore, just leaveand be happy on your own or with someone else. Wouldn't that be best for bothof you ? or if you don't believe in divorce just separate. no i still need him unfortunately,as i have to protect my assets

oh i dont live in misery ...he does

Such a shame someone has to live in misery purely for financial reasons"

"why not get a divorce then? if you really hate him that much, your obviously not at all invested in the relationship anymore, just leave and be happy on your own or with someone else. Wouldn't that be best for both of you ? or if you don't believe in divorce just separate.

no i still need him unfortunately,as i have to protect my assets "

fuck assets.. if i was that unhappy i would leave.. your entitled to half according to the law if he isn't performing his husbandly duties, unless you signed a prenup and its actually his money..

My ex-wife irritated me, which is weird because I worked overseas for 8 months out of every 12 we were married, but she snored, so badly, when I would get back, I would sleep on the sofa....

... So i got a divorce (not just for the snoring mind!), and she got a house, car, etc etc. And I got my freedom, now if a woman I sleep next too snores, I can go home

"why not get a divorce then? if you really hate him that much, your obviously not at all invested in the relationship anymore, just leave and be happy on your own or with someone else. Wouldn't that be best for both of you ? or if you don't believe in divorce just separate.

no i still need him unfortunately,as i have to protect my assets "

Now see that statement has just made me think a totally different way about some cheating people as that is just a horrible thing to say IMO , you could walk away but choose to stay because of assets that need protecting well I hope you are very happy and get what you want

"why not get a divorce then? if you really hate him that much, your obviously not at all invested in the relationship anymore, just leaveand be happy on your own or with someone else. Wouldn't that be best for bothof you ? or if you don't believe in divorce just separate. no i still need him unfortunately,as i have to protect my assets

Such a shame someone has to live in misery purely for financial reasons "

yes you have to feel bad for the hubby in this case.... does he like to watch you with other men?

no i still need him unfortunately,as i have to protect my assets

Now see that statement has just made me think a totally different way about some cheating people as that is just a horrible thing to say IMO , you could walk away but choose to stay because of assets that need protecting well I hope you are very happy and get what you want "

of course i get what i want

yes you have to feel bad for the hubby in this case.... does he like to watch you with other men?"

no thats my private life..

"why not get a divorce then? if you really hate him that much, your obviously not at all invested in the relationship anymore, just leaveand be happy on your own or with someone else. Wouldn't that be best for bothof you ? or if you don't believe in divorce just separate. no i still need him unfortunately,as i have to protect my assets Now see that statement has just made me think a totally different way about some cheating people as that is just a horrible thing to say IMO , you could walk awaybut choose to stay becauseof assets that need protecting well I hope you are very happyand get what you want of course i get what i want "

Such a shame your not just happy cheating on him you have to also slag him off to everyone.

"why not get a divorce then? if you really hate him that much, your obviously not at all invested in the relationship anymore, just leaveand be happy on your own or with someone else. Wouldn't that be best for bothof you ? or if you don't believe in divorce just separate. no i still need him unfortunately,as i have to protect my assets Now see that statement has just made me think a totally different way about some cheating people as that is just a horrible thing to say IMO , you could walk awaybut choose to stay becauseof assets that need protecting well I hope you are very happyand get what you want of course i get what i want

Such a shame your not just happy cheating on him you have to also slag him off to everyone. "

oh do you actually know him ?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

What a strange thing to boast about....

"What a strange thing to boast about....

"

Couldnt agree more

yes you have to feel bad for the hubby in this case.... does he like to watch you with other men?

no thats my private life.."

Lets just hope he has a private life too

were they your assets or you gold digger..show him your profile on here, he may just realise what he,s clinging on to.

"were they your assets or you gold digger..show him your profile on here, he may just realise what he,s clinging on to."

thats really of no concern to you...

"were they your assets or you gold digger..show him your profile on here, he may just realise what he,s clinging on to.

thats really of no concern to you..."

I really hope he finds out what you are doing and takes you to the cleaners see how many of your assets you can hold on to then

"why not get a divorce then? if you really hate him that much, your obviously not at all invested in the relationship anymore, just leaveand be happy on your own or with someone else. Wouldn't that be best for bothof you ? or if you don't believe in divorce just separate. no i still need him unfortunately,as i have to protect my assets Now see that statement has just made me think a totally different way about some cheating people as that is just a horrible thing to say IMO , you could walk awaybut choose to stay becauseof assets that need protecting well I hope you are very happyand get what you want of course i get what i want

Such a shame your not just happy cheating on him you have to also slag him off to everyone.

oh do you actually know him ?"

i wish, i'd take the poor guy out and buy him a bottle of whiskey he's gonna need it when he finds out about you.. which is pretty inevitable with the way you like to boast. it probably reads across your whole body when you come home from a meet. poor guy.. why not talk to him. u never know u might be able to work it out.. or keep your assets...

oh do you actually know him ?

i wish, i'd take the poor guy out and buy him a bottle of whiskey he's gonna need it when he finds out about you.. which is pretty inevitable with the way you like to boast. it probably reads across your whole body when you come home from a meet. poor guy.. why not talk to him. u never know u might be able to work it out.. or keep your assets..."

prefer to keep my assets thankyou..

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

No wonder so many people cheat on hear. In my eyes if there not for you leave rather than dragging them on and fucking other people

"were they your assets or you gold digger..show him your profile on here, he may just realise what he,s clinging on to.

thats really of no concern to you..."

Much as I admire your candour, if you post your private life in a public forum, it allows people to comment. Now admittedly I spoke about my ex-wifes snoring, but well she did snore like a drain (or she could have done it to avoid sleeping with me...... blimey, minds in overdrive now).

Its your choice how you behave, both on here and in life in general, but the thing about a site like this, is that many users have been cheated on, especially the guys, and well, that wrenches the old heart strings a little, so perhaps thats why they are not applauding

Torquay

Joint Assets.....

nor is your life but you decided to share on here...

Much as I admire your candour, if you post your private life in a public forum, it allows people to comment. Now admittedly I spoke about my ex-wifes snoring, but well she did snore like a drain (or she could have done it to avoid sleeping with me...... blimey, minds in overdrive now).

Its your choice how you behave, both on here and in life in general, but the thing about a site like this, is that many users have been cheated on, especially the guys, and well, that wrenches the old heart strings a little, so perhaps thats why they are not applauding"

i dont expect applause..

" Now see that statement has just made me think a totally different way about some cheating people as that is just a horrible thing to say IMO , you could walk away but choose to stay because of assets that need protecting "

When Mrs Bus and I split up formally a few years ago, I literally just walked away.

Didn't want a thing. I knew she loved the house and I could never have afforded the mortgage on my salary alone so it seemed spiteful to make her sell up.

I signed it over to her in full, the only condition being that she took out a small remortgage to pay off a loan we had taken out (in my name only) to have some building / renovation work carried out.

I also walked away from my job as we worked in the same office and that just couldn't work.

We were both extremely unhappy at the time and we had needed that break.

All my mates told me I was soft and I should take every last penny I could, but I didn't see it like that.

We were making each other extremely unhappy and having had so much happiness previously, I wouldn't allow all that to be stripped away and replaced by bitterness.

I went back to mum and dads for 6 months, got a new job and re-built my life from scratch.

We went 2 years without contact and then I got to hear she was poorly in hospital. I rang her friend and asked her to send her my best wishes.

She asked to see me, we said our 'sorries' and slowly the relationship started to gain strength again, albeit in a much different format than we had before.

We now have a format that whilst unconventional, suits US and is stronger than the one we originally had.

" Now see that statement has just made me think a totally different way about some cheating people as that is just a horrible thing to say IMO , you could walk away but choose to stay because of assets that need protecting

When Mrs Bus and I split up formally a few years ago, I literally just walked away.

Didn't want a thing. I knew she loved the house and I could never have afforded the mortgage on my salary alone so it seemed spiteful to make her sell up.

I signed it over to her in full, the only condition being that she took out a small remortgage to pay off a loan we had taken out (in my name only) to have some building / renovation work carried out.

I also walked away from my job as we worked in the same office and that just couldn't work.

All my mates told me I was soft and I should take every last penny I could, but I didn't see it like that.

We were making each other extremely unhappy and having had so much happiness previously, I wouldn't allow all that to be stripped away and replaced by bitterness.

I went back to mum and dads for 6 months, got a new job and re-built my life from scratch.

We went 2 years without contact and then I got to hear she was poorly in hospital. I rang her friend and asked her to send her my best wishes.

She asked to see me, we said our 'sorries' and slowly the relationship started to gain strength again, albeit in a much different format than we had before.

We now have a format that whilst unconventional, suits US and is stronger than the one we originally had."

well thats a really nice story..and good for you..

What a horrible reason to stay with someone for.

Poor guy!

Its your choice how you behave, both on here and in life in general, but the thing about a site like this, is that many users have been cheated on, especially the guys, and well, that wrenches the old heart strings a little, so perhaps thats why they are not applauding

i dont expect applause.."

I wonder what you did expect though, posting an extremely contentious subject and then further inciting a "marmite" reaction....

As I have said, this is your life, your choice, it concerns me very little, I find it a little distasteful, but then, I didnt like legwarmers back in the 80's

I am no saint, trust me on that, but I am not brazen either, still if it works for you, thats great

" Now see that statement has just made me think a totally different way about some cheating people as that is just a horrible thing to say IMO , you could walk away but choose to stay because of assets that need protecting

We now have a format that whilst unconventional, suits US and is stronger than the one we originally had."

I walked out on my husband 3 years ago leaving him with 3 kids as i knew I couldnt support them or keep ther house . I left with a car and 27p in my purse but 3yrs on I am happy and so is he he has a new girlfriend and has now asked for a divorce and as i said to him not interested in taking you to cleaners a little bit of money be fine . I still love him as father of my kids and someone I spent 23yrs with not all bad and we now get on so much better apart than we did last cpl years we together

" well thats a really nice story..and good for you.."

forgive me if i translate potential honest sentiment as sarcasm

hopefully it is just a function of things coming across differently when written down

don't think that my being honest about my circumstances was in any way a reflection of my thoughts on yours - as that was never intended !

all we know is what works for us - and it is all too easy to sit on the sidelines and pass comment or judgement on other peoples circumstances, which is something that i haven't done

your biggest asset is your fanny...its unlikely if you were a man you,d be boasting so openly and cruely..god for bid that should dry up..

We now have a format that whilst unconventional, suits US and is stronger than the one we originally had.

well thats a really nice story..and good for you.."

wow... are you sure the problem is your husband ?

well well well ...a planned post just so i could see who would take the bait..and judge you all did...end of..

I never noticed anything on the OP's original post saying "Eveyone come in and judge me"!!!!!

FFS!!! She only wants to sell him on Ebay lol....AND asks if anyone has felt the same about their other half!!!!

" especially the guys, and well, that wrenches the old heart strings a little, so perhaps thats why they are not applauding"

*Applauds Pauley...*

Ffs... And single blokes can get a hard time...

You hang on to his assets... Clearly they are all you have...

Call me cynical, but from the start of this thread I knew it would come down to grubbing for money....

Torquay

More like a boast.....gone wrong

Well i have been married to my lovely hubby for 40/odd years , and i love him more every day ,he is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me xxxx

See I think this thread is going to get a little nasty... and well, judgement is not my bag, so I shall leave you all to it.

I think Suzy is living her life the way she chooses too, whether the majority like that or not, it is her choice, and well, even with a list of facts about her relationship, I would still hesitate to judge.

Paul "sat on a fence somewhere in Devon"

"well well well ...a planned post just so i could see who would take the bait..and judge you all did...end of.."

congratulations.. your twice as twisted as your original post made you out to be..

I walked out on my husband 3 years ago leaving him with 3 kids as i knew I couldnt support them or keep ther house . I left with a car and 27p in my purse but 3yrs on I am happy and so is he he has a new girlfriend and has now asked for a divorce and as i said to him not interested in taking you to cleaners a little bit of money be fine . I still love him as father of my kids and someone I spent 23yrs with not all bad and we now get on so much better apart than we did last cpl years we together "

you left him with 3 kids and all you want is a little money....omg how do you sleep at night

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Well i have been married to my lovely hubby for 40/odd years , and i love him more every day ,he is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me xxxx "

nice one !!!!!!!!!!!

"well well well ...a planned post just so i could see who would take the bait..and judge you all did...end of..

congratulations.. your twice as twisted as your original post made you out to be.. "

do i care what you think

Seems to me someone is digging cause the thread backfired

"well well well ...a planned post just so i could see who would take the bait..and judge you all did...end of..

congratulations.. your twice as twisted as your original post made you out to be..

do i care what you think "

obviously you do or you wouldn't have baited us to find out what we really think..

your like a pack of wolves....picking people to pieces...

"your like a packof wolves....picking people to pieces..."

You said it was a planned thread and you didnt care what people think so what does it matter

By *errible_TwoCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I divorced my husband after 2 wks cos he was a cheat I got 80% of everything cos of this so I'd watch your back if he finds out cos you won't have any assets to look after

"your like a packof wolves....picking people to pieces...

You said it was a planned thread and you didnt care what people think so what does it matter"

it really dosent..

I walked out on my husband 3 years ago leaving him with 3 kids as i knew I couldnt support them or keep ther house . I left with a car and 27p in my purse but 3yrs on I am happy and so is he he has a new girlfriend and has now asked for a divorce and as i said to him not interested in taking you to cleaners a little bit of money be fine . I still love him as father of my kids and someone I spent 23yrs with not all bad and we now get on so much better apart than we did last cpl years we together

you left him with 3 kids and all you want is a little money....omg how do you sleep at night "

yep I did they were 24 21 and 15 at the time so not little and I have no regrets at doing it as they were better off with him than they ever would have been with me ,oh and the fact I wasnt happy not him so why should I put him out of his home .

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

What is it you wanted to achieve?

It's not ad if we lose our morals when joining fab why the he'll shouldn't faithful couples thin cheating is wrong berating your husband on a public forum you got nothing but the truth

"your like a pack of wolves....picking people to pieces..."

your a lemming with rip me to shreds tattood on your head

OP...ignore them...

Judgemental fkrs

OP...ignore them...

Judgemental fkrs

[Removed by poster at 06/12/11 15:34:24]

"What is it you wanted to achieve?

It's not ad if we lose our morals when joining fab why the he'll shouldn't faithful couples thin cheating is wrong berating your husband on a public forum you got nothing but the truth"

i did it to prove a point...how most of you love to have a victim on here that you feel you can intimidate and humiliate as you like....just hope admin picks up on it..

you left him with 3 kids and all you want is a little money....omg how do you sleep at night

yep I did they were 24 21 and 15 at the time so not little and I have no regrets at doing it as they were better off with him than they ever would have been with me ,oh and the fact I wasnt happy not him so why should I put him out of his home ."

lol that,ll teach me to get on my high horse..do appogise for jumping the gun..

"your like a packof wolves....picking people to pieces...

You said it was a planned thread and you didnt care what people think so what does it matter

it really dosent.."

Why are you still posting then?

yep I did they were 24 21 and 15 at the time so not little and I have no regrets at doing it as they were better off with him than they ever would have been with me ,oh and the fact I wasnt happy not him so why should I put him out of his home .

lol that,ll teach me to get on my high horse..do appogise for jumping the gun.. "

thats ok and thank you

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/12/11 15:36:53]

Torquay

There must be hundreds of members on here who are dreadfully unhappy with their partner, who are together only for financial reasons.....

But boasting about your situation, and then complaining about the varied responses you get from other members is a bit of a puzzle to me....what on earth did you expect?

Personally I could give a fig about your personal situation, and the way you are handling it....it's your business....but you made it everyone's business when you openly boasted about it on the forums....I ask again, what did you expect?

Shes Scottish Nough said xx

It's not ad if we lose our morals when joining fab why the he'll shouldn't faithful couples thin cheating is wrong berating your husband on a public forum you got nothing but the truth

i did it to prove a point...how most of you love to have a victim on here that you feel you can intimidate and humiliate as you like....just hope admin picks up on it.."

This is not particularly logical, you posted something that you knew would be judged, in both a negative or positive way, and unfortunately most of the comments have been negative. Why would admin pick up on this?

Its a little like wearing a BNP sticker and going into an indian takeaway, dont be surprised if they spit in your food, does it make it right? No, but you courted negative responses by being negative yourself (about your husband), not only that but some may regard your comments as "crass", again, I am not judging you for your comments about your partner. However your comments about other forum posters are moot, you want to prove what exactly, that people are judgemental? Welcome to the world

i advertised mine on facebook before we spilt "free to a good home, or a shit one, either, i dont care!"

I suspect that this 'poor' bloke isn't so poor which is why she's still married to him. I also suspect that he's probably well aware of his wife and her antics and has himself a nice little playmate too tucked away somewhere. He must know that if there is no sex in a marriage and that marriage is allow to continue, it's for economic reasons only. Which makes him just as bad as her and welcome to each other.

i did it to prove a point...how most of you love to have a victim on here that you feel you can intimidate and humiliate as you like....just hope admin picks up on it..

This is not particularly logical, you posted something that you knew would be judged, in both a negative or positive way, and unfortunately most of the comments have been negative. Why would admin pick up on this?

Its a little like wearing a BNP sticker and going into an indian takeaway, dont be surprised if they spit in your food, does it make it right? No, but you courted negative responses by being negative yourself (about your husband), not only that but some may regard your comments as "crass", again, I am not judging you for your comments about your partner. However your comments about other forum posters are moot, you want to prove what exactly, that people are judgemental? Welcome to the world"

if you had of looked at my first post..you would have seen as the first few did it was a joke....it was others who made it sinister...nothing less as to what i expected..

"

yep I did they were 24 21 and 15 at the time so not little and I have no regrets at doing it as they were better off with him than they ever would have been with me ,oh and the fact I wasnt happy not him so why should I put him out of his home ."

It must have have been a horrible decision to make hon, people seem to forget at times that there are 'two' parents when the needs of the kids are considered. x

"Yeah!

Couldnt stand mine so gave him away for free...lol"

Snap, couldnt sell her, so put her on freecycle.

Its a little like wearing a BNP sticker and going into an indian takeaway, dont be surprised if they spit in your food, does it make it right? No, but you courted negative responses by being negative yourself (about your husband), not only that but some may regard your comments as "crass", again, I am not judging you for your comments about your partner. However your comments about other forum posters are moot, you want to prove what exactly, that people are judgemental? Welcome to the world

if you had of looked at my first post..you would have seen as the first few did it was a joke....it was others who made it sinister...nothing less as to what i expected.."

To be honest it was the post that you made about "protecting your assets" that I found distateful.

if you had of looked at my first post..you would have seen as the first few did it was a joke....it was others who made it sinister...nothing less as to what i expected..

To be honest it was the post that you made about "protecting your assets" that I found distateful."

That was the post that did it for me as well

"What is it you wanted to achieve? It's not ad if we lose our morals when joining fab why the he'll shouldn't faithful couples thin cheating is wrong berating your husband on a public forum you got nothingbut the truth i did it to prove a point...how mostof you love to have a victim on here that you feel you can intimidateand humiliate as you like....just hope admin picks up on it.. This is not particularly logical, you posted something that you knew would be judged, in both a negative or positive way,and unfortunately mostof the comments have been negative. Why would admin pick up on this? Its a little like wearing a BNP stickerand going into an indian takeaway, dont be surprised if they spit in your food, does it make it right? No,but you courted negative responses by being negative yourself (about your husband), not only thatbut some may regard your comments as "crass", again, I am not judging you for your comments about your partner. However your comments about other forum posters are moot, you want to prove what exactly, that people are judgemental? Welcome to the world if you hadof looked at my first post..you would have seen as the first few did it was a joke....it was others who made it sinister...nothing less as to what i expected.. To be honest it was the post that you made about "protecting your assets" that I found distateful. That was the post that did it for me as well "

and most others as well

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

'strange'

To be honest it was the post that you made about "protecting your assets" that I found distateful.

That was the post that did it for me as well "

well as long as its given you all something to chat about..condemn me at your leisure...same old same old..

if you had of looked at my first post..you would have seen as the first few did it was a joke....it was others who made it sinister...nothing less as to what i expected.."

I did read your initial post and whilst composing my initial response (about my ex-wifes snoring), a few other things were said that polarised the thread into "I cheat on my husband, and I only stay with him for money". You were the one posting that, not anyone else, most of the initial comments were from people that had "left" their partners that "irritated" them, perhaps because they are that way inclined.

You on the other hand have decided not to leave your husband, but to have affairs, live off his money (implied by YOU not me) and couldnt care if he was hit by a bus.... You see not liking your ex is fine, its natural, but saying someone is "rubbish" whilst still living with them, will get peoples backs up.

Anyway, its your life Susy, and at no point in any of my posts have I judged you, my personal opinion, will remain personal

"

It must have have been a horrible decision to make hon, people seem to forget at times that there are 'two' parents when the needs of the kids are considered. x"

It was yes , I had stayed far longer than I should have because of kids but when I explained to them why i was doing it they understood which did make it easier , still at the end of a phone at 2 in morning when they call but have to book to see them weeks in advance now

Do you KNOW how bloody irritating it is when you want to give your opinion but know it's a waste of (virtual) breath? Grrrrr.

I'm not getting drawn into this one. Really, when someone is trolling the way the OP has openly admitted she is, debate is pointless.

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i had the full monty! big house, swimming pool, unlimited income, im now in a housing assoc house wiv my kids and weve never been happier! hanging on because of money is so shallow!

"it was others who made it sinister...nothing less as to what i expected.."

We all have sensitive issues in or lives

If like you i would have expected "nothing less" than those nasty responses then i personally would not have posted the thread knowing that it would inflame and alienate people

The forums dont have to be a war ground

Its just obvious some think they should be

"it was others who made it sinister...nothing less as to what i expected..

We all have sensitive issues in or lives

If like you i would have expected "nothing less" than those nasty responses then i personally would not have posted the thread knowing that it would inflame and alienate people

The forums dont have to be a war ground

Its just obvious some think they should be "

Soapy for PM !

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"I suspect that this 'poor' bloke isn't so poor which is why she's still married to him. I also suspect that he's probably well aware of his wife and her antics and has himself a nice little playmate too tucked away somewhere. He must know that if there is no sex in a marriage and that marriage is allow to continue, it's for economic reasons only. Which makes him just as bad as her and welcome to each other."

"I suspect that this 'poor' bloke isn't so poor which is why she's still married to him. I also suspect that he's probably well aware of his wife and her antics and has himself a nice little playmate too tucked away somewhere. He must know that if there is no sex in a marriage and that marriage is allow to continue, it's for economic reasons only. Which makes him just as bad as her and welcome to each other."

The guy has been slagged off on a Forum, judged and found guilty without getting the chance to put his side forward.

Whether he is 'poor' or not I think this thread is awful.

For all we know he could be completely oblivious to her antics.....

Torquay

"I suspect that this 'poor' bloke isn't so poor which is why she's still married to him. I also suspect that he's probably well aware of his wife and her antics and has himself a nice little playmate too tucked away somewhere. He must know that if there is no sex in a marriage and that marriage is allow to continue, it's for economic reasons only. Which makes him just as bad as her and welcome to each other.

The guy has been slagged off on a Forum, judged and found guilty without getting the chance to put his side forward.

Whether he is 'poor' or not I think this thread is awful.

For all we know he could be completely oblivious to her antics....."

True.....he may well know nothing. To label him as complicent in it all is rather strange to be honest.

Wealthy people aren't stupid people in my experience. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he does know what his wife is up to, and I'd be even less surprised if he didn't actually give a damn what she does. If she can slag him off on here to use - complete strangers - it's not rocket science to imagine what's been said to his face.

Maybe he doesn't mind having a trophy wife for formal occasions, and his nice sexy playmate for private matters.

"Wealthy people aren't stupid people in my experience. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he does know what his wife is up to, and I'd be even less surprised if he didn't actually give a damn what she does. If she can slag him off on here to use - complete strangers - it's not rocket science to imagine what's been said to his face.

Maybe he doesn't mind having a trophy wife for formal occasions, and his nice sexy playmate for private matters."

you lot and your assumptions..you really amaze me

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

"I really can honestly say i dont like my husband,the things that he does just irritates me,if i could sell him on ebay i would....does anyone else have these feelings about their other half ??? just curious mind.."

No, because if things ever got that bad, i'd have the spine to admit it and move on instead of moaning about it.

*Her*

"I really can honestly say i dont like my husband,the things that he does just irritates me,if i could sell him on ebay i would....does anyone else have these feelings about their other half ??? just curious mind..

No, because if things ever got that bad, i'd have the spine to admit it and move on instead of moaning about it.

*Her*"

i suggest you read the full thread..

And your still posting..you certainly like the attention.

"I really can honestly say i dont like my husband,the things that he does just irritates me,if i could sell him on ebay i would....does anyone else have these feelings about their other half ??? just curious mind..

*Her*

i suggest you read the full thread.."

by that she means she has posted this thread in the hopes that the admin will tell everyone who thinks that the things she said about her relationship werent nice, that they are mean mean people and shouldnt post their opinions on a thread anymore..

"And your still posting..you certainly like the attention."

no i like the propaganda thats being spread

*Her*

by that she means she has posted this thread in the hopes that the admin will tell everyone who thinks that the things she said about her relationship werent nice, that they are mean mean people and shouldnt post their opinions on a thread anymore.. "

you know nothing about my life,as i have no wish to know nothing about yours..so try to refrain from your nasty comments..

propaganda..its not the third riech.

Its more like a spoilt child throwing its teddy in the corner.

"propaganda..its not the third riech.

Its more like a spoilt child throwing its teddy in the corner."

do i care what you think ..

*Her*

by that she means she has posted this thread in the hopes that the admin will tell everyone who thinks that the things she said about her relationship werent nice, that they are mean mean people and shouldnt post their opinions on a thread anymore..

you know nothing about my life,as i have no wish to know nothing about yours..so try to refrain from your nasty comments.."

Pot kettle black

"I really can honestly say i dont like my husband,the things that he does just irritates me,if i could sell him on ebay i would....does anyone else have these feelings about their other half ??? just curious mind.. No, because if things ever got that bad, i'd have the spine to admit it and move on instead of moaning about it. *Her* i suggest you read the full thread.. by that she means she has posted this thread in the hopes that the admin will tell everyone who thinks that the things she said about her relationship werent nice, that they are mean mean people and shouldnt post their opinions on a thread anymore.. you know nothing about my life,as i have no wish to know nothing about yours..so try to refrain from your nasty comments.."

Yes we do, youve told us your cheating on your husband and just staying with him to protect "your" assets. I think thats classed as telling people about your life

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

What a bizzare thread

"propaganda..its not the third riech.

Its more like a spoilt child throwing its teddy in the corner.

do i care what you think .."

obviously you do,otherwise you wouldnt keep replying..

Have to say, this thread is right up there with Pig Fertilizer & Country Gazette in terms of exciting editorial content.

*Her*

you know nothing about my life,as i have no wish to know nothing about yours..so try to refrain from your nasty comments..

Pot kettle black "

arnt you all loving it hey...gives you something to get yr teeth into on a boring afternoon..

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

*Her*

i suggest you read the full thread.."

Why? I was responding to your OP. If you had something more to say relevant to your post, you should have said it in the first post.

*Her*

"Have to say, this thread is right up there with Pig Fertilizer & Country Gazette in terms of exciting editorial content. "

well dont read it....simple

See this is all getting a little nasty, Suzy has made a "life choice", you may not like it, but well, thats her choice. I think personal insults are uncalled for, many of you are defending a man you do not know, which is your right, but, well he could be a bastard couldnt he? Susy could be "venting" because this is the only place she can.

Judgement you brought upon yourself M/S Q, but personal insult is not warranted.

Now I am going to sit back with my blue beret on,,,

"

It must have have been a horrible decision to make hon, people seem to forget at times that there are 'two' parents when the needs of the kids are considered. x

It was yes , I had stayed far longer than I should have because of kids but when I explained to them why i was doing it they understood which did make it easier , still at the end of a phone at 2 in morning when they call but have to book to see them weeks in advance now "

lol!

I don't have kids, but I do have a friend who is very unhappy in her marraige and has a very young daughter, she is also convinced the wee girl would be better off with her daddy, but as yet she hasn't felt strong enough to make the decision. I'm glad it worked out for you. x

*Her*

Why? I was responding to your OP. If you had something more to say relevant to your post, you should have said it in the first post.

*Her*"

Hey, she's got a point there. How short would all our threads be on here if we said everything that needed to be said in the very first post we made on a thread.

We should make it like Jeopardy on here where we give the answer and someone has to has the question, but in our case we decide what the OP will be then someone posts the OP a bit further down, say Post 175 before it closes.

*Her*

you know nothing about my life,as i have no wish to know nothing about yours..so try to refrain from your nasty comments.."

how was my comment nasty.. I was just compressing this whole thread into one post for her so she didn't have to read through all of it..

*Her*

*Her*

Hey, she's got a point there. How short would all our threads be on here if we said everything that needed to be said in the very first post we made on a thread.

We should make it like Jeopardy on here where we give the answer and someone has to has the question, but in our case we decide what the OP will be then someone posts the OP a bit further down, say Post 175 before it closes. "

haha your soooooo funny...not

I reckon if we keep posting we could hit 175 by teatime and then go and do sommat else instead.

*Her*

*Her*

We should make it like Jeopardy on here where we give the answer and someone has to has the question, but in our case we decide what the OP will be then someone posts the OP a bit further down, say Post 175 before it closes. "

lol awesome.. you start it... ill give it a guess..

"I reckon if we keep posting we could hit 175 by teatime and then go and do sommat else instead. "

ooooooooh lets hope so

"See this is all getting a little nasty, Suzy has made a "life choice", you may not like it, but well, thats her choice. I think personal insults are uncalled for, many of you are defending a man you do not know, which is your right, but, well he could be a bastard couldnt he? Susy could be "venting" because this is the only place she can.

Judgement you brought upon yourself M/S Q, but personal insult is not warranted.

Now I am going to sit back with my blue beret on,,,"

womens refuges are full of women whose husbands were bastards...dont think many of them would be posting as the op did..

"I reckon if we keep posting we could hit 175 by teatime and then go and do sommat else instead. "

well ... to help reach 175 ... heres out two pence worth.

dont give a flying fuck either way as we dont know either the OP or her OH..

therfore it does not affect us in the slightest

Neither of us would stop with the other if we didn't like the other.

We do everything together and both agree our relationship just gets stronger as time passes by.

We not argued for 8 year, if we have our differences then we talk and if we don't agree then we come to a compromise.

It takes effort from both parties for a relationship to work, if it's not working then it isn't always the other's fault.

Tony

P.S : Our 10th wedding anniversary on the 14th and really looking forward to our party then 2 nights at a hotel with lots of facilities and no youngen

"I reckon if we keep posting we could hit 175 by teatime and then go and do sommat else instead.

therfore it does not affect us in the slightest "

I will give that a +1.

Just to help it along to the closing point.

"See this is all getting a little nasty, Suzy has made a "life choice", you may not like it, but well, thats her choice. I think personal insults are uncalled for, many of you are defending a man you do not know, which is your right, but, well he could be a bastard couldnt he? Susy could be "venting" because this is the only place she can.

womens refuges are full of women whose husbands were bastards...dont think many of them would be posting as the op did..

"

Statistically 1 in 4 women are abused either emotionally or physically by their partner in the uk. Now I am sure that 25% of the female population dont live in refuges. The internet gives the disaffected a voice. Now obviously I am not saying that the OP is in this kind of relationship, but the possibility is there, as are a hundred others that if voiced could turn this thread completely around, strangely turning the villified into the victim.

But that is an enormous amount of conjecture which is probably wrong, but I dont have my judging boots on today, and my insulting hat is at the cleaners

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"I reckon if we keep posting we could hit 175 by teatime and then go and do sommat else instead.

therfore it does not affect us in the slightest

I will give that a +1.

Just to help it along to the closing point. "

+2

thankyou for that...but its nothing as to what i expected on here..can now see why so many people dont like posting on the forums..

Now I am going to sit back with my blue beret on,,,"

Statistically 1 in 4 women are abused either emotionally or physically by their partner in the uk. Now I am sure that 25% of the female population dont live in refuges. The internet gives the disaffected a voice. Now obviously I am not saying that the OP is in this kind of relationship, but the possibility is there, as are a hundred others that if voiced could turn this thread completely around, strangely turning the villified into the victim.

But that is an enormous amount of conjecture which is probably wrong, but I dont have my judging boots on today, and my insulting hat is at the cleaners"

But more would if they could im sure..the op didnt actually say her hubby was a bad one in bastard terms its you who added that little gem..

But that is an enormous amount of conjecture which is probably wrong, but I dont have my judging boots on today, and my insulting hat is at the cleaners

But more would if they could im sure..the op didnt actually say her hubby was a bad one in bastard terms its you who added that little gem.."

I added that it was a "possibility", please try to read what I write before calling them "gems". I am not defending the OPs actions, however she shouldnt be the source of open insults, which lead her to defending herself with further insults.

As soapy said, "welcome to the warzone", but really, I couldnt give a stuff about this woman, her husband, or the state of their marriage, but a forum is "open" for a reason, and it should not be "closed" to those that lead a different lifestyle, make choices others dont agree with or dally in the art of being contentious.

Forum Mod

Must be a boring life to deliberatly post a provocative thread in the hope to cause as much controversy as possible

Then sit back in glee when people react just as they thought they would and then start to blame everyone around them except themselves for the fall out,and then add the same little gem that seems to crop up in a few of the same trolly threads.......oh no wonder people don't post on the forum! shock horror!

The perfect troll thread as far as I can see,but also extremely boring to have to sit through and read through before I have to shut it