FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab Predictor Wk 14

Fab Predictor Wk 14

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHC OP   Couple  over a year ago

horwich

Wk 14 Review.

Well gameweek 14 was a bit of a lean weekend for everybody with nobody getting into three figures.

A joint 1st place this week, shared between JACKANDKATE & myself (RHETT) with +80 points.

2nd place goes to TRA MAR with +70 & a well earned 3rd was claimed by FMUMA with +60.

League overview.

JACKANDKATE who have been knocking on the 1000 point club door for a few weeks, has at last been let in and their

new total of 1075 points was also good enough to claim top spot, leapfroging long standing front runner FLOSSIE (1040)who's dip in form can only be put down to her having her mind on the expectation of a jolly red faced man coming down her chimney in a few weeks !

UPTHEBORO remains in 3rd on 925 points.

At the bottom, SCARLETT WOMAN is going down quicker than with a sexy lady on a meet due to some woefull predicting & everyone around her upping their game.

MR NOW still props up the league for now, but think it's only a matter of time before shame is brought upon the HHC household !

A FEW NOTES.....

Just to remind all Fab leaguer's that there are a few gameweeks over the festive period, so you may want to do a predictions in advance so as not to miss any while you out whooping it up !

Myself & Scarlett woman are off to Gran Canaria to show the Germans how to "party" (hopefully) on the 8th, so the league's assistant manager PETTI has very kindly volunteered to do the updates for the next few weeks, so please dont make it hard for her, & forget your week 15 & 16 predictions !!

As always.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!

Rhett

Now where's my leopard print thong ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Typical you back on top of me and bugger off on holiday.

Have a great time and will do my best keeping the rabble in order

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHC OP   Couple  over a year ago

horwich

"Typical you back on top of me and bugger off on holiday.

"

Ah....but how do you expect me to keep my composure lying naked in the dunes with the thought of me being back on top of you running round my head !!

Rhett

» Add a new message to this topic