FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > profiles.

profiles.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it me or do less and less seem to have pics these days.

People may look at mine and say I don't have face pics. I don't want the world seeing my face on here and I will more than happy send to who asks.

How ever it seems I'm seeing more profiles with no pics in gallary or private gallary how can you come to a site like this and have no pics a very limited profile and expect to get meets ill never no.

Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They may have pictures set to friends only or just send on request

what i never get if guys who message me and say they have no pics on here because of their job but happy to send them via text or msn

whats the differene between putting a pic in private and sending it with a message or send on text/msn?

do you think this is a sneeky way of getting your phone number or are they really that thick?

"what i never get if guys who message me and say they have no pics on here because of their job but happy to send them via text or msn

whats the differene between putting a pic in private and sending it with a message or send on text/msn?

do you think this is a sneeky way of getting your phone number or are they really that thick? "

I just ignore them. They usually offer to send via text in the first message: as if that's going to happen.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"what i never get if guys who message me and say they have no pics on here because of their job but happy to send them via text or msn

do you think this is a sneeky way of getting your phone number or are they really that thick? "

Haha you got it in one it so they can get your number then txt you every 5 mins asking for a fuck. My number is the very very last thing I will give out

[Removed by poster at 06/12/11 08:50:29]

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Are there more profiles without photos on here lately?.....yes there probably are....

Do I care?.....no, I just move on to the next profile as there are so many more people who write to me....who have photos on their profile....

"Are there more profiles without photos on here lately?.....yes there probably are....

Do I care?.....no, I just move on to the next profile as there are so many more people who write to me....who have photos on their profile...."

Exactly if theres no pics theres no instant attraction simples. It does grind my gears when the profile says something like "if youve got no pics dont even bother" when they have none on theirs! Just seems a little cheeky

By *otswbabeCouple  over a year ago

north cornwall

do you think this is a sneeky way of getting your phone number or are they really that thick?

Haha you got it in one it so they can get your number then txt you every 5 mins asking for a fuck. My number is the very very last thing I will give out "

Give us you number...I want to send you some dirty pics.

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

pmsl...

If there is no face pic then I don't bother and I never can understand why men think its a good thing to have a pic of their cock, as for me thats a real turnoff. A friend of mine couldn't understand why he never got any replies on here. I told him to get the pic of his cock off his profile and put a face pic on instead. He was swamped with replies after that.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I hate it when they don't have hat pictures.

I like to see hat pictures and don't understand why everyone just doesn't make their profile to exactly my specification.

I think I will make a thread about it.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

funnily enough it seems to be the profiles that have pictures that do the whinging....

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Would rather have no pics than cock pics....

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Love when they say they cant download a face pic but will send one via Tx/email WHEN they have no problem whatever downloading pics of their cocks

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Would rather have no pics than cock pics...."
im with ya on that one...if i wanted to look at meat in a butchers shop id go up to the high street

» Add a new message to this topic