FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > On street grooming

On street grooming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Currently watching a documentary about on street sexual grooming of young girls.

The show is looking at the asian community and targeting very sensitive issues. Anyone watching this or have seen it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im watching it now, its rather horrible

Yeah. Very shocking.

But it's worrying that we'll tie this to race and religion. We don't know how much or how little it's going on.

It needs addressing!

"Yeah. Very shocking.

But it's worrying that we'll tie this to race and religion. We don't know how much or how little it's going on.

It needs addressing!"

Yeah i agree, theres all different types of people doing it & not just in the areas being shown on this programme, i know it happens in the city i live in, its not nice to know makes me paranoid going out especially late at night, you just never know whats gonna happen & like you say most people know such little about it. Its disgusting.

I know Wolves. See a lot of guys from all walks of life outside caspian's and Charcoal Grill.

Been a while since I've been up there though.

"I know Wolves. See a lot of guys from all walks of life outside caspian's and Charcoal Grill.

Been a while since I've been up there though."

Yeaah, theres a load more places now and even specific areas that are just a no go. Even in places you think you'd be safe ive been approached, makes my skin crawl :| Im not just stereotyping but 9 times out of 10 theyre not even english people well in Wolves anyway.

"I know Wolves. See a lot of guys from all walks of life outside caspian's and Charcoal Grill.

Yeaah, theres a load more places now and even specific areas that are just a no go. Even in places you think you'd be safe ive been approached, makes my skin crawl :| Im not just stereotyping but 9 times out of 10 theyre not even english people well in Wolves anyway. "

That's sad. I like Wolverhampton.

Yeaah, theres a load more places now and even specific areas that are just a no go. Even in places you think you'd be safe ive been approached, makes my skin crawl :| Im not just stereotyping but 9 times out of 10 theyre not even english people well in Wolves anyway.

That's sad. I like Wolverhampton. "

I like it too, its just things like that which let the area down Still a yam yam and proud! Haha

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Haha, I was gonna say are you sure they're not British... or is it just they're not yam yams so you don't recognise their accent?

That's sad. I like Wolverhampton.

I like it too, its just things like that which let the area down Still a yam yam and proud! Haha "

Lol! Fair play!

swindon

D'yu fancy a kipper tie?

"D'yu fancy a kipper tie? "

Oi i saw your comment before this one! I love how our accents get brought into pretty much everything, part of being a yam yam i suppose haha

swindon

"D'yu fancy a kipper tie?

Oi i saw your comment before this one! I love how our accents get brought into pretty much everything, part of being a yam yam i suppose haha

"

I'm only jealous... my family are largely brummies (up the Villa!) and they've all got great accents. My parents moved away and I grew up 70 miles from Brum so I don't fit in.

Even now they'll sometimes say things and I've not got a clue what they're talking about. What the fuck is a cob, eh? Or pumps? Or an outdoor?!?

"D'yu fancy a kipper tie?

I'm only jealous... my family are largely brummies (up the Villa!) and they've all got great accents. My parents moved away and I grew up 70 miles from Brum so I don't fit in.

Even now they'll sometimes say things and I've not got a clue what they're talking about. What the fuck is a cob, eh? Or pumps? Or an outdoor?!? "

I always think brummies speak slightly different to wolverhampton people, like a slightly different twang to their voice. Up the Villa & Up the Blues!

i say cob & pumps as if there normal and always get asked what i mean by it, i think its just everyone else who's weird by not knowing what cobs or pumps are haha I found a black country dictionary somewhere online before, i think most people would need a read through before having a conversation with me. My accent is rather strong especially when im around mates. I actually cringe when i hear myself sometimes haha.

"Haha, I was gonna say are you sure they're not British... or is it just they're not yam yams so you don't recognise their accent? "

and whats up with the yam yam accent

Haha nothhink lol but I did fall out with my teacher as school years ago because she was from dudly haha x

"Haha nothhink lol but I did fall out with my teacher as school years ago because she was from dudly haha x "

Its not Dudley......its Dudlaaaaaaay

Lmao you got it In One... Runs and hides...

"Lmao you got it In One... Runs and hides... "

How rude!!!

"Haha nothhink lol but I did fall out with my teacher as school years ago because she was from dudly haha x "

to be fair, thats a good enough reason lol

That's me all over haha but u got me blocked so no rudeness for you lmao x

"Haha nothhink lol but I did fall out with my teacher as school years ago because she was from dudly haha x

to be fair, thats a good enough reason lol"

Her voice just went though me x

"That's me all over haha but u got me blocked so no rudeness for you lmao x "

Why would i have you blocked I dont even know myself haha. Woops awkward but yeah least u cant be rude to me now . I think Dudley accents are worse than ours even though they are pretty similar, so ill let you off! Haha

swindon

I remember in the late 80s or early 90s there was a comedienne (Josie Lawrence, perhaps?) who used to do a sketch on Friday Night Live as 'Florence from Cradley'... anyone else remember that?

"That's me all over haha but u got me blocked so no rudeness for you lmao x

Why would i have you blocked I dont even know myself haha. Woops awkward but yeah least u cant be rude to me now . I think Dudley accents are worse than ours even though they are pretty similar, so ill let you off! Haha"

Haha unblock me then and haha ill be the judge of ya accent x

"I remember in the late 80s or early 90s there was a comedienne (Josie Lawrence, perhaps?) who used to do a sketch on Friday Night Live as 'Florence from Cradley'... anyone else remember that?"

Were not all as old as you

Why would i have you blocked I dont even know myself haha. Woops awkward but yeah least u cant be rude to me now . I think Dudley accents are worse than ours even though they are pretty similar, so ill let you off! Haha

Haha unblock me then and haha ill be the judge of ya accent x "

The only reason i block people is when they bombard me with load of messages and get on my tits, is it really wise too? Haha

Haha unblock me then and haha ill be the judge of ya accent x

The only reason i block people is when they bombard me with load of messages and get on my tits, is it really wise too? Haha "

haha of corse it is lol x

» Add a new message to this topic