FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > cam rooms

cam rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does this bamuse u as it does us while viewing variouse cams in chat room we notice mesages like WOW GREAT EYEYS ETC and things like wat a stuner wen we look at the respective cam for mesage there just cooking a meal or ironing or weeing etc i think i must b taped into a paralell univers if that is sexualy exciting maybe they should all come here and il just woop woop at em as the clean and polish bloody wierd

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodnvampCouple  over a year ago

beverley

Fantastic tits is another one! They're not always fantastic, just visible

lol yeh or wen the person or persons are half asleep there just looking into space then al of a suden they type things like YEH NAHH MAYBE bloody hell we al enjoy a laugh but some peeps in cam rooms are an hour or two away from there own grave

beverley

Or 'spy cam' when it's positioned on someone else watching telly... oh they almost picked their nose then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" bloody hell we al enjoy a laugh but some peeps in cam rooms are an hour or two away from there own grave "

yeah but they were only 18 when they came in!

lol we watched a major argument unfold and police were caled and arested the fem lol beter tv than eastenders

Have you noticed no-one talks to the male of the couple but as soon as the female half comes into view all the blokes on there turn into your best mate?!

beverley

People are so shallow! hahaha

I have never been in an online chat room before but would like to give it a go.....so...as not to become one of the above mentioned types whats the best way of going about it...its weird to me how a total stranger just jumps into the middle of someone elses conversation! Just me being a face to face type of person!!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I did an experiment the other night. Occasionally go in chat without my cam, might as well be almost invisible. So put my cam on, hellllllllllll what a diff, more conversations and requests than I could deal with.

Would you say people are shallow...................

By *ondafirestormMan  over a year ago

heckington

cant see the point of cams,thats so 10 years ago lol

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I did an experiment the other night. Occasionally go in chat without my cam, might as well be almost invisible. So put my cam on, hellllllllllll what a diff, more conversations and requests than I could deal with.

Would you say people are shallow..................."

very

I go in the chat rooms often, Northern Chat actually. I have been going in for years and the things men come out with never fails to amuse me. But I have to say I have made quite a few friends in that room who I meet up with often

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"cant see the point of cams,thats so 10 years ago lol"

You've clearly never seen me wank on cam in Canada room.

"cant see the point of cams,thats so 10 years ago lol

You've clearly never seen me wank on cam in Canada room."

off to Canada room for a lady wank watching funky

beverley

off to Canada room for a lady wank watching funky "

Hell, me too!(That's work down the pan then! haha)

"I did an experiment the other night. Occasionally go in chat without my cam, might as well be almost invisible. So put my cam on, hellllllllllll what a diff, more conversations and requests than I could deal with.

Would you say people are shallow..................."

I saw you in there and said hello!

The thing with the chat rooms is that you have to spend a month or two going in there and making friends before you can regularly chat to everyone.... That's not cliquey its just the truth. I will say hi to everyone ho comes in and says hi riom, but there are only a few people I know well enough to make 'life comments' on because there is such a high turn over of people who pop in, stay fot 5 minutes without saying anything and then leave feeling left out......

The thing with the chat rooms is that you have to spend a month or two going in there and making friends before you can regularly chat to everyone.... That's not cliquey its just the truth. I will say hi to everyone ho comes in and says hi riom, but there are only a few people I know well enough to make 'life comments' on because there is such a high turn over of people who pop in, stay fot 5 minutes without saying anything and then leave feeling left out......"

quoting you, you say you say hi to every ho who comes in the room. so thats why you say hi to me then

The thing with the chat rooms is that you have to spend a month or two going in there and making friends before you can regularly chat to everyone.... That's not cliquey its just the truth. I will say hi to everyone ho comes in and says hi riom, but there are only a few people I know well enough to make 'life comments' on because there is such a high turn over of people who pop in, stay fot 5 minutes without saying anything and then leave feeling left out......

quoting you, you say you say hi to every ho who comes in the room. so thats why you say hi to me then "

typo......ho.......;)

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Hell, me too!(That's work down the pan then! haha)"

Sorry I suffered PCE (premature cyber ejaculation)

I just opened Canada room and immediately jizzed in my pants. What's wrong with me?

I think I have conditioned myself to splurt whenever I see the words 'Canada room'... FFS just did it again.

Hell, me too!(That's work down the pan then! haha)

Sorry I suffered PCE (premature cyber ejaculation)

I just opened Canada room and immediately jizzed in my pants. What's wrong with me?

I think I have conditioned myself to splurt whenever I see the words 'Canada room'... FFS just did it again. "

you must of already cum ya load when i saw you in the Northern Room as you looked a little shy to me

I think the Swinging Heaven ones are the best, you'll have one woman there fully dressed drinking a cup of tea and 10 other cams with men wanking.

I find these chat rooms just multi-coloured words of filth, racing to the top of the screen at a million miles an hour.

» Add a new message to this topic