FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what do you think of jeremy clarksons comments on shooting the strikers

what do you think of jeremy clarksons comments on shooting the strikers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Personally were all entitled to express our opinions freedom of speech ..well we use to didnt we.

My two pennies worth is i work in the private sector i didnt see any public sector workers supporting me when blair and brown stole my private pension that i paid into myself ..unlike public servants i so why should i support them.

pissed of with not being able to afford a pension and work till i drop yet being taxed to death to pay for some public sector workers pension.

About time they woke up and smelt the coffee fuck em they should be gratefull to have a job to die for ! well thats what my boss tells me. if they cant afford to pay there pension dues why the fuck do they expect private sector workers to fund there overin flated pensions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well i'm taking no sides as it seems when i do ... i get a 5 day forum ban.

but this was posted on my facebook by someone i know.

again ... not my view

My pension plan, that I have to maintain myself, has gone negative growth over the past 6 months. Wonder if the Public Service Unions can help me out? Not holding my breath - but they want me to feel sorry for their members who have excellent plans and want those who are less well off to contribute to their cushy retirement. Now, where's Mr. Clarkson!

The unions want to show the govt they have some sort of power but the strike last week didn't really cause that much disruption, and if that's the case we have to ask whether we have too many public sector workers in the first place, which is probably why 700,000 of them are being made redundant.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Personally were all entitled to express our opinions freedom of speech ..well we use to didnt we.

My two pennies worth is i work in the private sector i didnt see any public sector workers supporting me when blair and brown stole my private pension that i paid into myself ..unlike public servants i so why should i support them.

pissed of with not being able to afford a pension and work till i drop yet being taxed to death to pay for some public sector workers pension.

About time they woke up and smelt the coffee fuck em they should be gratefull to have a job to die for ! well thats what my boss tells me. if they cant afford to pay there pension dues why the fuck do they expect private sector workers to fund there overin flated pensions "

zzzzzzzz

your boss tell you other things you swallow with such ease?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

already a massive thread discussing this on here

I think he has out a new book or DVD, it served him well this attention.

[Removed by poster at 05/12/11 11:15:58]

"Personally were all entitled to express our opinions freedom of speech ..well we use to didnt we.

About time they woke up and smelt the coffee fuck em they should be gratefull to have a job to die for ! well thats what my boss tells me. if they cant afford to pay there pension dues why the fuck do they expect private sector workers to fund there overin flated pensions "

Nobody held a gun to your head when you took the private sector job - you have to live by your choices, and it looks like you made the wrong one.

By *illycarrolCouple  over a year ago

n/cle on tyne

the government got exactly what they wanted public sector against private sector divide and conquer deflect them of the blame private sector peeps should realise if they put £80 per month in a pension they would have a good pension as well, btw ive not got a pension live for the day cos they will take it off you when ya die

not a fan of jeremy but think it was fairly obvious that he was mucking about.

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

what do you think of jeremy clarksons comments on shooting the strikers....

one word......nowt!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"Nobody held a gun to your head when you took the private sector job - you have to live by your choices, and it looks like you made the wrong one."

Bit of a silly arguement really!

The private sector is the norm and pensions in the private sector for the most part are paid for out of salary. The Public Sector is employed and paid for out of the public purse and as such, we should all have a say on the level of contributions they have to make!

I cannot see whare anyone has put forward an arguement to support the theory the Public Sector workers "deserve" these great pensions! People keep saying they do, but there is no grounding in fact of any sort that I can see!

As has been so rightly said before by both sides, we choose our jobs and we can leave whenever we feel that things are not the way we want them to be. For a site where we constantly get told that everyone and every practice are acceptable and no one is better than anyone else, why are Public Sector workers on this false pedestal?

I took them with a pinch of salt which I think is how they were intended (you will have to ask Jeremy himself for full clarification).

They have been blown out of all context and used as socio political ammunition by a disgruntled group of workers in particular and an unhappy populace in general.

He is a man well renowned for his politically incorrect comments and indeed has made a career out of it.

Maybe the joke is now wearing thin in a country that is having to look at itself a bit closer now that the good times (for the majority) are coming to an end.

"Nobody held a gun to your head when you took the private sector job - you have to live by your choices, and it looks like you made the wrong one.

The private sector is the norm and pensions in the private sector for the most part are paid for out of salary. The Public Sector is employed and paid for out of the public purse and as such, we should all have a say on the level of contributions they have to make!

I cannot see whare anyone has put forward an arguement to support the theory the Public Sector workers "deserve" these great pensions! People keep saying they do, but there is no grounding in fact of any sort that I can see!

As has been so rightly said before by both sides, we choose our jobs and we can leave whenever we feel that things are not the way we want them to be. For a site where we constantly get told that everyone and every practice are acceptable and no one is better than anyone else, why are Public Sector workers on this false pedestal? "

I wasn't really making an argument, just stating a fact. I chose to work in the public sector, getting lower overall wages than I would in the private sector, and putting up with all the "I pay your wages" wankers who are the general public. For this, I will retire at 52 to my 2nd home in France, on a huge pension and will be employing 67 year old private sector schlubs to cut my grass and wash my windows.

"Nobody held a gun to your head when you took the private sector job - you have to live by your choices, and it looks like you made the wrong one.

As has been so rightly said before by both sides, we choose our jobs and we can leave whenever we feel that things are not the way we want them to be. For a site where we constantly get told that everyone and every practice are acceptable and no one is better than anyone else, why are Public Sector workers on this false pedestal?

I wasn't really making an argument, just stating a fact. I chose to work in the public sector, getting lower overall wages than I would in the private sector, and putting up with all the "I pay your wages" wankers who are the general public. For this, I will retire at 52 to my 2nd home in France, on a huge pension and will be employing 67 year old private sector schlubs to cut my grass and wash my windows. "

can I be a schlub please, casual like.

» Add a new message to this topic