FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > World war 3

World war 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Happy Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

Do you think we will ever have a third world war?

Our western news media seem to be trying to convince us why Iran needs to be attacked.

However China and Russia has warned the USA and Israel not to attack Iran. Also China has warned the USA not to attack pakistan.

Here are some quotes

"A military General from the Chinese National Defense University says that China should not hesitate to protect Iran, EVEN IF IT MEANS LAUNCHING WORLD WAR 3, as more US warships are dispatched to the region amidst heightening tensions."

"In response to increased western hostility towards Iran, Chinese Major General Zhang Zhoazhong remarked that “CHINA WILL NOT HESITATE TO PROTECT IRAN EVEN WITH A THIRD WROLD WAR,” comments that have provoked much debate in China."

"Russia Warns US, Israel against Attack on Iran

TEHRAN (FNA)- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warned the US and Israel against an attack on Iran, cautioning that such a move would mean "a very

serious mistake".

“The Chinese military has staged a massive wargame exercise near Pakistan in response to a build-up of U.S. troops in the region as a top Chinese government official warned that any threat to Pakistan would be taken as a direct threat to China”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ugq-KleU8IA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you're a cheeful kind o chappy aren't ya?

"Do you think we will ever have a third world war?

"

With mankind its actually inevitable

Not a matter of if but when xx

but war and international sport always was a good distractor.

We got the olympics next year mind, so times not really right for going off invading.

I've said for the last few years that we are being groomed for a world war.

the us have been playing war games for years ,and the only reason the uk has not is we are a small power in the world game now ,and russia and china go through faze of saber rattling ,and do you think that the next world war will be faught by ground troops ,and jolly old tommy marching on ,no we wont have much to worry about if it does lick off. even if the haff backed world of the asias and arab kick off amoung themselfs there will be a radio active cloud shrouding the whol world within weeks fall out has no boundries

no it`ll never happen. might be some in-fighting but world war 3, no chance.

these are different times we`re living in now. we know the devastation a war of that magnitude could cause. the outcry would be too great

"no it`ll never happen. might be some in-fighting but world war 3, no chance.

these are different times we`re living in now. we know the devastation a war of that magnitude could cause. the outcry would be too great

"

agree, pestulance would be more likely to take us out methinks.

Great, another hot, sandy dust bowel to bugger off too. There's never trouble in the Med!!

By *he Happy Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"you're a cheeful kind o chappy aren't ya? "

Sorry I don't mean tto be lol. I just get worried about these things when I read them.

I see two more world wars being fought. The first between the commies and the rest (with the arabs abstaining), and the last between Islam and everybody else.

Only when we're all singing from the same songsheet can we ever hope to move forward as a race. Unfortunately it means a lot of innocent blood is yet to be spilled between that day and this.

ah the blood sacrifice theme once more

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

That should sort out the worlds finance problems once and for all

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

seems it's almost time to put yer head between yer legs and kiss yer arse goodbye

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Its so easy to start world war 3, just hide the remote

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

ffs i was fed up...............now im ready to slit my wrists reading this

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Einstein

""I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Einstein"

so ya reckon we'll survive then.

that should cheer yer up annie 2009

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

""I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Einstein"

They may break your bones, but these days, words seem to cause more damage.

Personally, I'm backing the winner - I'm learning Mandarin Chinese

Bring it on , fed up with x-factor and celebrity on the TV need something else to watch

There are far too many individuals getting rich in China right now. The military may posture and flex muscle publicly but nobody there with any power wants the economy to fall as it would with a war. Ultimately greed wins the day.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

The world wars were not of course, the Empire meant that many parts of Asia got involved,and European historians included the Sino/Japanese war which was in fact a totally separate conflict.

So there will never be another world war as the concept is based on the westocentric view of the world.

By *ever been kissedMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Its so easy to start world war 3, just hide the remote "

that's some real twisted shit.

"Bring it on , fed up with x-factor and celebrity on the TV need something else to watch"

To be so flipent about the subject I take it you have experience of warzones and how truly nasty they can be???

"The world wars were not of course, the Empire meant that many parts of Asia got involved,and European historians included the Sino/Japanese war which was in fact a totally separate conflict.

So there will never be another world war as the concept is based on the westocentric view of the world."

Urguay sent pilots to fight for the free french, large parts of North Africa were battlefields, land was taken on every continent, in essence every continent was involved on one side or another, very few countries remained truly neutral, so aside from europe, asia, africa, not forgeting the involvement of the North Americans, and the Australasian campaign in Asia, I guess we could argue that the Inuit didnt get involved.

Seriously, it was a world at war, in essence a "world war". Of course everyone has an opinion, this is mine

they better hurry up the world ends on the 12 of december next year so not got long

[Removed by poster at 04/12/11 02:35:08]

"Do you think we will ever have a third world war?

With mankind its actually inevitable

Not a matter of if but when xx "

well if we do, we can rest assure there will never be a 4th world war

I dont know what weapons the third world war will be fought with! but the 4th will be fought with sticks and stones!!!!

A world war needn't be fought with guns and bombs these days when each country is so exposed to others financially. China holds more U.S. dollars than any other country apart from America itself, which gives it enormous purchasing power to either move for or against the U.S. - in essence, China could break America without firing a single bullet.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

I try not to think about it, but can promise you now, if we go to war with Iraq, its all over.

I pray that never happens.

i personaly think it would never hapen ,like i said in a earlyer post saber rattling,however this will sound wrong ,but hear goes,why do we try to stop countrys like iran and like having nukes,because fundmantly most of these asian arab countrys are led by the milatray ,and most have no regard for there own lifes let alone the rest of the world ,because ,this world is just a stop over for them and the next worl is for them ,they cant wait to send us all in to oblivion

Bugger ! Best get lots of meets in quick then lol

i try my hardest to get lots ion

"I try not to think about it, but can promise you now, if we go to war with Iraq, its all over.

I pray that never happens."

Might be a bit late for Iraq.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

If it kicks off, it will be "proxy" wars again.

Korea was supposed to be Nato vs North Korea, but it was really USA vs China, Vietnam was Russia vs USA, most of the middle east shindigs of the 50's and 60's were Russian backed versus Isreal etc.

The US have already stated that Pakistan was "enemy territory" (after the Osama raid, when they had to destroy a downed heli), plus they recently shot the shit out of a Pakistani border post that they claimed was sheltering a large group of insurgents. That could all go tits up, but I dont think Russia or China would back a country who was possibly proved to be a state sponsor of terrorism.

As for Iran and Isreal, thats a little more sticky, but if it looks like it has to happen, if pushed in the right way the head cheese over there (name sounds like dinner jacket or summat) would probably kick off first, and perhaps even threaten to use nukes or chemical weapons, so it would probably be a NATO thing to respond more than just the US, and I cant see the Chinese or Russians backing him against the combined might of NATO. Even the ARAB league would probably come out against him.

I can't see it happening tbh. Pakistan is part of the Commonwealth of Nations and it would have to leave it to embark on a war with the West and it's Allies, or risk breaking up the Commonwealth altogether and we won't allow that to happen. America would find our support very thin on the ground if they were to think about incursions into Iran and/or Pakistan, as we wouldn't let American foreign policy threaten the stability of the Commonwealth, some 394m people.

Iran is a muslim state, but they are not Arabs, the do however ferment terrorism all over the place, Saudi... Pakistan... Afghanistan.... etc etc.

But at the end of the day i doubt that Isael will allow them to complete a nuclear weapon... The Yanks or Israel will resort to a first strike action...

We should do what the French did in the last 2 world wars....... don`t take part.

Lol

Put it into the hands of the guys and girls who have been front line and you will not have another war !!!!!!!

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Coming back to the OP, I can't find a single source hosting the 'news' he claims to be commenting on.

I can find a lot of sites and reposts by people like the Alien Disclosure Group UK, and lots of stuff from people who are also obsessed with American right wing politics and the New World Order.

I can't find the professor who's quoted on Google either, outside these badly sourced and slightly dotty reposts of the same basic theme.

SO I can't be sure if most of this isn't just a crock of conspiracy theorist bullshit....

"Bring it on , fed up with x-factor and celebrity on the TV need something else to watch

To be so flipent about the subject I take it you have experience of warzones and how truly nasty they can be???"

yep

"GET YOUR GAS-MASKS HERE" said my local pakistani corner shop owner ..

"Coming back to the OP, I can't find a single source hosting the 'news' he claims to be commenting on.

I can find a lot of sites and reposts by people like the Alien Disclosure Group UK, and lots of stuff from people who are also obsessed with American right wing politics and the New World Order.

I can't find the professor who's quoted on Google either, outside these badly sourced and slightly dotty reposts of the same basic theme.

SO I can't be sure if most of this isn't just a crock of conspiracy theorist bullshit...."

The story stems back from May 2011, after the Bin Laden raid, but before America shot the fook outta a load of Pakistani border troops - which kinda makes the threat by China and bit thin as they didn't retaliate like the threatened to.

Look on eutimes.net for the date in question (May 22nd 2011) the article was written by Webster G Tarpley (tarpley.net) who has an oh-so obvious anti-American bias to his writing.

Loada bollox if you ask me though. China aren't going to launch WW3 over Pakistan and Israel can handle itself against a bunch of Arab countries who've only just learned how to shoot an Uzi from a moving camel. Besides, Pakistan is part of the Commonwealth, so we won't be endorsing any US action against a member state.

hexham

"I can't see it happening tbh. Pakistan is part of the Commonwealth of Nations and it would have to leave it to embark on a war with the West and it's Allies, or risk breaking up the Commonwealth altogether and we won't allow that to happen. America would find our support very thin on the ground if they were to think about incursions into Iran and/or Pakistan, as we wouldn't let American foreign policy threaten the stability of the Commonwealth, some 394m people."

Didnt seem to bother anyone when Grenada was invaded

"I can't see it happening tbh. Pakistan is part of the Commonwealth of Nations and it would have to leave it to embark on a war with the West and it's Allies, or risk breaking up the Commonwealth altogether and we won't allow that to happen. America would find our support very thin on the ground if they were to think about incursions into Iran and/or Pakistan, as we wouldn't let American foreign policy threaten the stability of the Commonwealth, some 394m people.

Didnt seem to bother anyone when Grenada was invaded "

Grenada doesn't have a population of 177m and few nukes to lob around.

hexham

"The world wars were not of course, the Empire meant that many parts of Asia got involved,and European historians included the Sino/Japanese war which was in fact a totally separate conflict.

So there will never be another world war as the concept is based on the westocentric view of the world.

Urguay sent pilots to fight for the free french, large parts of North Africa were battlefields, land was taken on every continent, in essence every continent was involved on one side or another, very few countries remained truly neutral, so aside from europe, asia, africa, not forgeting the involvement of the North Americans, and the Australasian campaign in Asia, I guess we could argue that the Inuit didnt get involved.

Seriously, it was a world at war, in essence a "world war". Of course everyone has an opinion, this is mine"

The idea of neutrality was defunct as we controlled countries,deciding whether they fought or not. The anti war debate in India and the arrest and imprisonment of those who argued Indians should not be sent to fight in a white war is very interesting.Of course there support of hitler was based on ignorance and self interest, but there was never any total support .

The fact large parts of the world were made into battle fields as the European powers fought it each other,often with little concern for the indigenous population still does not make it a world war.

my personal conspiracy theory IS:

50 to 100years a drastic western world climate changethen a needed exodus to the parts of the world that will be more habitable lets say...places like the middle east...crazy too as some of these places have vast resources of oil.A crushing of dictators in these areas, oh, and build some McDonalds

"The fact large parts of the world were made into battle fields as the European powers fought it each other,often with little concern for the indigenous population still does not make it a world war."

The USA suffered attacks on it's home soil. South America were involved in the episode concerning the Graf Spee, Europe were obviously in it, as was Asia, and so was Africa.

That accounts for the five continents that man populates on this planet, the exceptions being Antarctica and The Arctic (which technically isn't a continent). Sounds like a world war to me.

» Add a new message to this topic