FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > cosmetic procedures

cosmetic procedures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Come on ladies share your secrets, have you had any cosmetic procedures and was it worth it. Ive recently had a hollywood smile and am seriously thinking about a lazer faical.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am waiting to see surgeon about getting my boobs reduced....

would love my eyelids done thou

"Come on ladies share your secrets, have you had any cosmetic procedures and was it worth it. Ive recently had a hollywood smile and am seriously thinking about a lazer faical. "

Hollywood smile? Whats that then?

A friend of mine went out to prague and had a facelift out there, and it looks fantastic and she only paid £2500 and that included her flights - plus the doctors there actually work in the uk and can all be checked out by the medical board, it makes me wonder why procedures are so much more expensive over here than they they are elsewhere!

"Come on ladies share your secrets, have you had any cosmetic procedures and was it worth it. Ive recently had a hollywood smile and am seriously thinking about a lazer faical.

Hollywood smile? Whats that then?"

Its laser lightening treatment to your teeth to make them pure white again, and you can keep it maintained by using moulds and a peroxide gel, its made a huge difference.

I have had no cosmetic surgery and the one thing I would never do is have anything done to my face... if something goes wrong you've had it. To me its not worth the risk as its the one part of your body that you would never be able to hide.

I agree, but the procedure im considering in non evasive and is done twice weekly for a period of 4 weeks and it gets rid of the lines and bags under the eyes. Dont think i could go under a knife.

i have never saw anyone who has had cosmetic surgery on their eyes that is not noticeable. they all end up having to wear eye makeup to hide the scars. i always think even with the best surgeon there are tell tale signs

each to thier own i suppose....

"i have never saw anyone who has had cosmetic surgery on their eyes that is not noticeable. they all end up having to wear eye makeup to hide the scars. i always think even with the best surgeon there are tell tale signs"

yeah...its something i like the thought of doing but wouldnt actually do.... i am actually more scared of getting eyes done than my boobs lol

am au natrale, apart from the tinting, and waxing of my eyebrows.

The one thing that really should be considered if you have fair or sparse eyebrows is eybrow tatoos. I had mine done and the difference was amazing.

I am not very hairy so have very sparse eyebrows and I was fed up with smudges.

I saw an advert for hd brows which is a combination of heavy tinting, threading and waxing and they look amazing and are good for sparce brows too.

Has anyone had laser surgery to correct there vision?

I'm a junkie

I've had my teeth whitened and a 'sniff' of fillers.

I've had my boobs reduced and lifted and whilst they were at it got a tummy tuck.

Facelift next

I'm on first name terms with my PS

I had a bust reduction in 1993, from a 38HH to a 38D

Love my boobs now

[Removed by poster at 03/12/11 15:16:52]

"I had a bust reduction in 1993, from a 38HH to a 38D

Love my boobs now "

i have just passed psycological assesment....waiting to see surgeon now for his answer....kinda nervous....

Love my boobs now

i have just passed psycological assesment....waiting to see surgeon now for his answer....kinda nervous...."

best thing i did, i was so conscious of them, men talked to them not me, they dictated what i wore, good luck with it x

Love my boobs now

i have just passed psycological assesment....waiting to see surgeon now for his answer....kinda nervous....

best thing i did, i was so conscious of them, men talked to them not me, they dictated what i wore, good luck with it x"

I hide mine in my clothing....but i dont feel comfy with them atal.... everything about me is very petite except these mahoosive tits and they just seem to be getting biggesr n bigger....

i am now measuring a 32 FF

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"

Has anyone had laser surgery to correct there vision?"

I had laser surgery to my eyes in 2007 - would recommend it to anyone - only teensy thing is my eyes are a little oversensitive to bright sunlight so I usually have a pair of sunglasses stuck on my head - but as I'm a Rayban Junkie that doesn't matter to much to me

Procedure itself was a bit scary, but not at all painful but would advise you to hold your breath when they actually laser each eye as you can smell burning , but it's only for about 10 seconds on each eye

By *errible_TwoCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I've had 2 boob jobs my first ones went seriously wrong and almost lost my boobs to infection but had to have them done again to make them look right my second surgeon who took my first ones out and looked after me and did my last surgery was great and I now love my boobs but that's it never have anything else done ever

To be honest the only thing I would consider is a boob job, I have lost some weight recently and obviously you lose it everywhere so my boobs are not as big as I would like... but then I think why bother is it really worth the money, pain and risks involved unless you have had breast cancer and want to for a real reason rather than just vanity.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i would have anal bleaching if i could afford it ...i dislike the way it looks in pics,petty i know

"am au natrale, apart from the tinting, and waxing of my eyebrows."

me too but only cause i cant afford it lol

if i ever won the lottery id have

my eyes done

my boobs lifted, dont want implants just firming up what i have

my tubby done

liposuction

but untill then im stuck as i am lol

All natural and just me .....seen one too many procedures go wrong so sticking with what i got ....

Does anyone know of a surgeon who can transplant a ruler into my cock - always wanted a couple of extra inches.

i was born with some congenital deformities which have been put right (almost) by plastic surgery and replacement surgery ..operations are painful dangerous and carry risks i would never ever put myself through any surgery voluntarilly ...im growing old gracefully wrinkles and all

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

why does the OP assume that it's just women who would consider cosmetic procedures?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I had laser eye surgery in early 2008, best thing I ever did.

Although it was to correct for distance found that my reading was greatly improved. Now only need reading glasses for very fine print or sometimes if I am tired.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"why does the OP assume that it's just women who would consider cosmetic procedures?"

cos men are perfect obviously

"why does the OP assume that it's just women who would consider cosmetic procedures?"

Im not assuming its just woman who want procedures, but my question was to find out about procedures for ladies as i am considering having some done and i wanted a girls opinion on whether it was worth it or not, if they had had it done from experience!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No have never considered having any cosmetic procedures.

But that's not to say that there are things about myself that I am not happy with.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I once had tax payments surgically removed from my bank account. Painful......

currently saving for a boob job i've lost a bit of weight and they have shrunk to nothing making me more pear than ever so i just wanna head more in the hourglass direction

i will be researching it heavily and want them to look natural in every way and will only go ahead with it once i'm certain they will

» Add a new message to this topic