FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Should we have a timewasters list

Should we have a timewasters list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is the 4 time we have had meet planned for almost a who week now and last night we should of met a couple but male turned up alone and said he has split up with his partner f****g typical and straight away he wanted to swing john showed him the door to my surprise he came out with name calling at us , I think it would be nice if we could name and shame them so other people don’t get let down and get a verbal abuse like we did ?.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

yes, you can be first on the list because i arranged to meet you drove all the way to leeds and you didnt even text to say you werent coming

this isnt true but there is no way of proving it isnt as its just your word against mine

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Sorry to hear of your bad experience but naming and shaming is not the way, its too open to abuse.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't name and shame as its your word against theirs.We have never been let down like that as we always have fem to fem chats first.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

please ignor this silly person eveshamgal we have never set up meet with her plus she is not our type so why should ask you for meet i dont think so you silly person

"You can't name and shame as its your word against theirs.We have never been let down like that as we always have fem to fem chats first."

That's pretty sound advice having a fem to fem chat first... we do the same

"please ignor this silly person eveshamgal we have never set up meet with her plus she is not our type so why should ask you for meet i dont think so you silly person

"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"please ignor this silly person eveshamgal we have never set up meet with her plus she is not our type so why should ask you for meet i dont think so you silly person

"

please ignore this person not reading the WHOLE of my post including the bit where i said it was NOT TRUE

Forum Mod

"

Wow! she was only making a point that shows that a timewaster list is open to abuse with one persons word against anothers

She was'nt being serious

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

thanks for showing everyone why "name and shame" doesn't work......

no need for the abuse though...

"

You really need to read the whole post before replying

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"

That was the point of Eve's post...it's NOT TRUE - 100 people could say that we arranged to meet you on the same day and you let us all down.

Naming and shaming would not work for the simple reason that anyone could be named just because someone feels like it and would have no factual basis!!!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We close name and shame threads now. If you search the forums you'll see dozens of similar threads and lots of well thought out reasons we don't allow them.

Admin x