FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single ladies profiles

Single ladies profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im going to have a moan....I don't understand why ladies open a single female profile and then their opening line is.....I never meet alone......even if hubby just watches without any participation at all shouldn't you have a couples profile and simply say hubby doesn't participate?? But the worst one is a single fem pf saying she's trying to fulfil hubby's fantasy of another woman joining them......again....have a joint profile. My hubby and I have a couples account for when we want to play together and singles accounts for us to do our own thing.......makes it easier for everyone to understand what we are looking for. End of rant......sorry but it really winds me up :-/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

report them ... we did earlier and now she has a couple profile where the 2nd half's details are not completed (time for 2nd report lol)

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

hang on - didn't we just have this thread?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Its the moan of the week

It leaves the single guys alone though...........for a while

"Im going to have a moan....I don't understand why ladies open a single female profile and then their opening line is.....I never meet alone......even if hubby just watches without any participation at all shouldn't you have a couples profile and simply say hubby doesn't participate?? But the worst one is a single fem pf saying she's trying to fulfil hubby's fantasy of another woman joining them......again....have a joint profile. My hubby and I have a couples account for when we want to play together and singles accounts for us to do our own thing.......makes it easier for everyone to understand what we are looking for. End of rant......sorry but it really winds me up :-/ "

pet peeve of ours too its mostly single fems but found it on one or two single guys profiles.. we mostly only check out the new profiles that join and its really frustrating when someone has just joined and puts that.. less annoying when they have met someone on here after a while and hooked up

Bucks

"

pet peeve of ours too its mostly single fems but found it on one or two single guys profiles.. we mostly only check out the new profiles that join and its really frustrating when someone has just joined and puts that.. less annoying when they have met someone on here after a while and hooked up"

does beg the question as to how many new profiles a day are genuine or a timewaster on his umpteenth attempt ...

on our Local Update we often see a new couple profile appear with a username a variation of their/his/her last one ... it lasts a few days then gone ... only to reappear under next guise a week or so later

".. we mostly only check out the new profiles that join ...."

word to the wise - that's a hiding to nothing - verified profiles FTW

Bucks

".. we mostly only check out the new profiles that join ....

word to the wise - that's a hiding to nothing - verified profiles FTW"

F T W ??

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

clearly states the purpose of my single femmes profile...if people dont like it, its not my problem

Is there any reason you can't post in forums and chat with friends via your couples profile ? Yes your profile does clearly state why you are here but I just don't see the point.....maybe I'm being dim but I have a swingers profile to have sex with other swingers and I chat to friends and have a giggle on other networking sites that shall remain nameless. My point is though that you shouldn't put a female profile up if your only playing as a couple in my opinion.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is there any reason you can't post in forums and chat with friends via your couples profile ? Yes your profile does clearly state why you are here but I just don't see the point.....maybe I'm being dim but I have a swingers profile to have sex with other swingers and I chat to friends and have a giggle on other networking sites that shall remain nameless. My point is though that you shouldn't put a female profile up if your only playing as a couple in my opinion. "
Im not about to explain myself to anyone....and you are of course entitled to your opinion as i am mine

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"clearly states the purpose of my single femmes profile...if people dont like it, its not my problem "

+1

I just think that if couples use couples profiles and single guys and gals used single profiles there would be less guys pretending to be gals and couples trying to draw more attention by dangling the single female carrot. It makes sense to me to be honest from the start. Everyone then knows where they stand. All those who object to my opinion that's just fine I accept that but I'm sure even you get pissed off when you think you are chatting to one person and it turns out not to be what or who you think. It's happened to us all thinking we might be able to hook up with a sexy lady for fun then it turns out she only plays with hubby.......and it's to fulfil his fantasy of two women. Or it's the guy himself pretending to be the fem.......

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I just think that if couples use couples profiles and single guys and gals used single profiles there would be less guys pretending to be gals and couples trying to draw more attention by dangling the single female carrot. It makes sense to me to be honest from the start. Everyone then knows where they stand. All those who object to my opinion that's just fine I accept that but I'm sure even you get pissed off when you think you are chatting to one person and it turns out not to be what or who you think. It's happened to us all thinking we might be able to hook up with a sexy lady for fun then it turns out she only plays with hubby.......and it's to fulfil his fantasy of two women. Or it's the guy himself pretending to be the fem......."
To be honest its never happened to us, guess we are lucky that way, never had a timewaster either, and if you think that preventing single female profiles like mine will stop men pretending to be women or couples i think you are slightly naive...

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i am on a couples profile,cos i'm playing alone at the minute...should i have to make a new profile

What we need is people to be honest on their profile...nothing more.

Lisburn

"I just think that if couples use couples profiles and single guys and gals used single profiles there would be less guys pretending to be gals and couples trying to draw more attention by dangling the single female carrot. It makes sense to me to be honest from the start. Everyone then knows where they stand. All those who object to my opinion that's just fine I accept that but I'm sure even you get pissed off when you think you are chatting to one person and it turns out not to be what or who you think. It's happened to us all thinking we might be able to hook up with a sexy lady for fun then it turns out she only plays with hubby.......and it's to fulfil his fantasy of two women. Or it's the guy himself pretending to be the fem......."

I have a single fem profile, which states on it, that ity is for chat purposes only, I for one DO NOT dangle any single fem carrot!!

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"I just think that if couples use couples profiles and single guys and gals used single profiles there would be less guys pretending to be gals and couples trying to draw more attention by dangling the single female carrot. It makes sense to me to be honest from the start. Everyone then knows where they stand. All those who object to my opinion that's just fine I accept that but I'm sure even you get pissed off when you think you are chatting to one person and it turns out not to be what or who you think. It's happened to us all thinking we might be able to hook up with a sexy lady for fun then it turns out she only plays with hubby.......and it's to fulfil his fantasy of two women. Or it's the guy himself pretending to be the fem.......

I have a single fem profile, which states on it, that ity is for chat purposes only, I for one DO NOT dangle any single fem carrot!! "

Awww, a Chantonnay dangling on each nipple would've looked good.

"

F T W ??

"

For The Win

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

If that really bothers you...you should get out more. People have to try pretty hard to annoy me on here...its meant to be fun.

".. we mostly only check out the new profiles that join ....

word to the wise - that's a hiding to nothing - verified profiles FTW"

whats the point when we just get ignored by them lol!

Yes I agree you do not but 9 out of 10 do. It's hard enough work wheedling out the timewasters and fakes as it is. You are the exception rather than the rule.

"clearly states the purpose of my single femmes profile...if people dont like it, its not my problem "

You did this on I c

"If that really bothers you...you should get out more. People have to try pretty hard to annoy me on here...its meant to be fun. "

Considering you make this comment...the last time you 'got out' was January of this year, will you be going out January next year too?

I play as a single and as a couple (although as a single rarely) I state my intentions and now after a good while have set up a couple profile. I keep my single profile to chat and arrange my odd meet when I feel like it.

Honesty is definitely the best way to go, if people don't like your profile move on!! There are plenty that do!!!!!!!

I agree that if a so called single person only meets with their partner present then that makes them a couple and a couples profile is more appropriate. I've reported a few profiles like that and action has been taken by admin. Ms

I think Golden1 has a very good point and makes it well. If people only meet as a couple then I haven't seen a convincing argument for having a singles profile, especially as the site evolves with features such as filters.

Single women profiles get more attention, maybe that's the simple and main reason for it. If it is then it's just deception is it not?

I have a single f profile that's states quite clearly it's only for chat I am not meeting so please don't message me, do I still get messages yep do I allow it to get to me nope am I bothered what other people think of me having a single profile as well , nope. Until fab tell me i have to take it down then it stays where it is , no likey tough!

"If that really bothers you...you should get out more. People have to try pretty hard to annoy me on here...its meant to be fun.

Considering you make this comment...the last time you 'got out' was January of this year, will you be going out January next year too?"

Was there any need for that?

Maybe, like many on here... they don't show all of their verifications? ....just a thought!

Lisburn

"I have a single f profile that's states quite clearly it's only for chat I am not meeting so please don't message me, do I still get messages yep do I allow it to get to me nope am I bothered what other people think of me having a single profile as well , nope. Until fab tell me i have to take it down then it stays where it is , no likey tough! "

+1 .. if you go into new chat, you NEED a 2nd account, as unlike old chat room 2 people cant go in on same account

» Add a new message to this topic