FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I need help.....

I need help.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londeCaz OP   Woman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Hiya Lovely Forum Peeps - I'm in charge of party games at the office Xmas do next week - We're doing Tourette's Phonetics (otherwise known as an alphabet of rude words) and, as official compere, I want to have a full and comprehensive list but am struggling for a few letters - can anyone help with rude words beginning with I, U or Y (not got any yet) and J, K, M, O, Q, R, Z (only got one or two) so far. If really obscure, please tell me wtf they mean as I am a bit of an innocent really

Cheers xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

uranus

quim

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

jizz

roger

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

rogering

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"roger "

snap-ish

Google 'urban dictionary' - it has everything you'll need on there, categorised alphabetically.

"Google 'urban dictionary' - it has everything you'll need on there, categorised alphabetically. "

Thanks Wishy, and thanks everyone else - can't believe I didn't already have INTERCOURSE on my list.....

By *nvyCouple  over a year ago

Waltham Cross

Motherfucker

By *nvyCouple  over a year ago

Waltham Cross

Rectum

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Coprolalia is the name for involuntary swearing and saying inappropriate things. Echolalia is where a person feels compelled to repeat things.

Only approximately 10% of sufferers of Tourette's Syndrome suffer from Coprolalia and/or Echolalia. The remaining 90% display various tics - both vocal, i.e. throat clearing, shrieking, yelping, grunting, etc... and motor, i.e. blinking, sudden involuntary movements of the arms and/or legs, head jerking, etc...

As you can undoubtedly imagine, tics can be very distracting for sufferers. They can also be painful too.

Trying to keep your eyes wide open without blinking for more than 30 seconds is the closest someone without TS can get to knowing what it's like for those who do have the condition. Eventually you have to blink... now replace that compulsion to blink with some of the symptoms listed above, and imagine living with that 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your Xmas party. I'm off to play Spastics Musical Chairs, followed by a doing bit of Down's Syndrome Karaoke.

"Coprolalia is the name for involuntary swearing and saying inappropriate things. Echolalia is where a person feels compelled to repeat things.

Only approximately 10% of sufferers of Tourette's Syndrome suffer from Coprolalia and/or Echolalia. The remaining 90% display various tics - both vocal, i.e. throat clearing, shrieking, yelping, grunting, etc... and motor, i.e. blinking, sudden involuntary movements of the arms and/or legs, head jerking, etc...

As you can undoubtedly imagine, tics can be very distracting for sufferers. They can also be painful too.

Trying to keep your eyes wide open without blinking for more than 30 seconds is the closest someone without TS can get to knowing what it's like for those who do have the condition. Eventually you have to blink... now replace that compulsion to blink with some of the symptoms listed above, and imagine living with that 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your Xmas party. I'm off to play Spastics Musical Chairs, followed by a doing bit of Down's Syndrome Karaoke."

Ooops, consider myself chastised. Having a close relative with TS, it's something that's always been talked and laughed about in my family, but sometimes forget that other folk don't know that fact about us....no offence was meant to anyone

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

Buy a copy of Rogers Profanisaurus - sorted

By *herokee18Couple  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Buy a copy of Rogers Profanisaurus - sorted"

Zenaphobe

By *herokee18Couple  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Buy a copy of Rogers Profanisaurus - sorted

Zenaphobe"

No not you, meant to add it to original message. sorry

"Buy a copy of Rogers Profanisaurus - sorted"

Buy, buy???? That means forking out money, I'm from the North you know, we don't do that sort of thing!!!!

Acually, thinking on, I think there might be a copy of it in my previous office, will check Monday xxx

"Buy a copy of Rogers Profanisaurus - sorted

Zenaphobe

No not you, meant to add it to original message. sorry "

Couldn't find Zenaphobe, so guessed you meant Zenophobe...but anyway, having a close relative with TS, it's something that's always been talked and laughed about in my family, but sometimes forget that other folk don't know that fact about us....no offence was meant to anyone

just type rude words in google, loads come up x

» Add a new message to this topic