FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what is it with some guys

what is it with some guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really hate guys who tell you what they want or expect you to wear on a meet,surely its my choice what i decide to wear..i really dont get it...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take it as a compliment.

i guess to some, it is important in that they have something in particular that they find a turn on / erotic

as for me, a meet should whatever makes them feel confident, sexy and above all else comfortable & that is their choice, not mine

By *oodnvampCouple  over a year ago

beverley

I quite like being given a 'dress code', unless it's something I haven't got!

"I really hate guys who tell you what they want or expect you to wear on a meet,surely its my choice what i decide to wear..i really dont get it..."

So don't meet them then.

There, that wasn't difficult, was it.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I really hate guys who tell you what they want or expect you to wear on a meet,surely its my choice what i decide to wear..i really dont get it...

So don't meet them then.

There, that wasn't difficult, was it. "

Sssssccchhhhhhhhh.....don't let on it's that easy Wishy!

I kinda like someone telling me what they like lol. Saves me trying to decide what the hell to wear. Lots of guys seem to be a fan of the really slutty hooker look....Hmmmm xx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

It's nice for a guy to tell you what he wants too see you wearing, even better is the look on his face when you turn up in jeans and wellies

"It's nice for a guy to tell you what he wants too see you wearing, even better is the look on his face when you turn up in jeans and wellies "
lol

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

wendy...I told you not to share that...

"It's nice for a guy to tell you what he wants too see you wearing, even better is the look on his face when you turn up in jeans and wellies lol "

or jodhpurs and riding boots..with whip in hand lol..

i might enquire just so we dont clash like fuck but wouldnt be tellin someone what to wear.

maybe what not to wear

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

No one would clash with what I wear...pmsl...xxx

"It's nice for a guy to tell you what he wants too see you wearing, even better is the look on his face when you turn up in jeans and wellies lol

or jodhpurs and riding boots..with whip in hand lol.."

Not if you stink like a farmyard though!

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

dont meet them.i wont like anybody telling me wot do wear.Except my hubby off course.

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

dont meet them.i wont like anybody telling me wot do wear.Except my hubby off course.but while saying that i guess with sum pips u need to let them know that they shouldnt wear pjs its not very nice.......

"It's nice for a guy to tell you what he wants too see you wearing, even better is the look on his face when you turn up in jeans and wellies lol

Not if you stink like a farmyard though!"

ummmm cant beat a good roll in the hay..

Livingston

"No one would clash with what I wear...pmsl...xxx "

YOU clash with what you wear!! Why do yu think we were barred fae the hotel

Not if you stink like a farmyard though!

ummmm cant beat a good roll in the hay.."

Yeah ya can I have allergies.

I prefer a whippin in the tack room, while I am bending over examining the saddles

wear fuck all, am happy

I just like the lady to wear me on a meet xx

Livingston

"I just like the lady to wear me on a meet xx "

you just wear me down!!!

"I just like the lady to wear me on a meet xx

you just wear me down!!!"

xx

"I really hate guys who tell you what they want or expect you to wear on a meet,surely its my choice what i decide to wear..i really dont get it..."

never had that, did have a guy asks me to meet, started talking then he told me id have to take my piercings out as he didnt like them

why the fook mail me then

takes all kinds lol

"I really hate guys who tell you what they want or expect you to wear on a meet,surely its my choice what i decide to wear..i really dont get it...

never had that, did have a guy asks me to meet, started talking then he told me id have to take my piercings out as he didnt like them

takes all kinds lol"

nothing worse than a womans fanny more decorated that MrT

takes all kinds lol

nothing worse than a womans fanny more decorated that MrT"

each to their own and i respect your _iew but then i wouldnt expect you to mail me if you didnt like it, not mail me then ask me to remove it lol

"It's nice for a guy to tell you what he wants too see you wearing, even better is the look on his face when you turn up in jeans and wellies "

Green or black wellies?

See I don't get thid.

Unless the conditions specifically required a certain dress, eg outdoors meaning easy access, or a lady specifically asked me to choose her attire then I'd expect her to wear whatever the hell she desired.

Obviously that would suit her, but I would also enjoy the surprise to be perfectly honest. And the knowledge that she felt sexy in the ensemble of her choice would certainly add strength to my erect weapon

takes all kinds lol"

I'm pierced down there and like hell will I take it out, I enjoy it too much lol. The person would have to be exceptional for me to take it out but I'm yet to come across someone that it actually bothers. I don't think anyone has any right to try and dictate what someone wears to a meet!

I dont bother with men like that.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

So don't meet them then.

"It's nice for a guy to tell you what he wants too see you wearing, even better is the look on his face when you turn up in jeans and wellies

Green or black wellies?"

Yellow ones of course, silly boy (_muma) xx.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

where will it all end,next thing you know,guys will be going on meets expecting to enjoy themselves,grrrrrr shakes fist in air

It depends how its said I guess. If a guy says 'I love stockings and black lace, I'm fantasising about you in that, then I may wear them. If someone said, I will meet but only if you wear black lace, I'd tell them where to go. But on the night I will wear whatever I want really, not up to anyone else but myself xx

I don't know what all the fuss is about, if some gorgeous nymph asked me to meet her, in a frogman's suit, wearing a revolving bow tie, I'd have no qualms whatsoever.

PS That is a genuine offer!!

I normally ask if my meet would like me to wear anything special, without promising to comply. If I already have the outfit, I would, otherwise, I shan't.

I've never been told what to wear but on occasions it's been expected that I wear stockings etc, I don't as I prefer comfort, relaxed and chilled look ie jeans and a nice top

So don't meet them then.

So don't meet them then.

I've never had a man tell me how to dress they've asked. However, I don't meet men who have on their profiles they like women to wear stockings, suspenders, mini skirts, high heels, low cut tops and look slutty as its not a way in which I'd ever dress and not a way in which a sub would expect a Domme to dress. Another way to sniff out the wannabes.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

maybe its all part of the build up for them, discussing what each other should wear, and why not. Surely a bit of titilation knowing that what you are wearing will turn him on is part of the fun?

works both ways to - i like men to wear jeans and a nice casual shirt, nice aftershave and shoes

also, one of my fave fb's has wicked funky pants and i get to choose what colour when he comes to see me

i would also like someone to meet me wearing really old scuffed up wormans boots

If I have my way, I would insist on the gent scrubbing up and wear a suit, so that I can slowly and seductively undress him!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Depends how it was said, if it was something like 'I love a lady dressed in PVC or in red lingerie'

Then I might decide to choose something along those lines.

» Add a new message to this topic