FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > getting the snip..

getting the snip..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anyone on the site had the snip? regret it? recommend it?

baby number 2 arriving in january and then Gordie is looking to getting 'neutered' lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *OOKMan  over a year ago

liverpool but living in thailand

got the snip, about 3 weeks ago........should have done it years ago,

not much pain,lil scars, and im sure the velocity and throw is better than before. lols.....

i do believe tho, that its not for everyone,lifestyle and circumstances must dictate

good luck with ya new babs

cheers

alex

mate soz, just lookedat your age,

i personally think you are to young to be sterile.....!!

ya never know what tomoz brings

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ouch!!!.....as you may have guessed...am a bit of a wimp when it comes to doctors, dentists (unless they are good looking) and needles!!! Can't go near hospitals without breaking into cold sweats....so no....not for me...lol

aye got the snip at the age of 15..

mum snipped the apron strings and said..

go into the world and shag..

and I did lol...

Hi, I had the snip 2 years ago, Jo was pretty much on the phone booking the appointment for me while she was in labour lol with cries of "im not fucking doing this again laddy, your no going anywhere near me again with THAT!".

The appointment was a Friday afternoon before a holiday monday and I was back at work on the Tuesday. No pain during the op, but was a little off putting watching what they were doing in the reflection of the light..... Just couldnt seem to close my eyes, lol.

Just follow the aftercare instructions and should be trouble free.

But as Fook says.... At your age, discuss it fully..... The implant pill maybe a better option.

Steve

Had it almost 5 years ago, I regretted it for up to a week afterwards because my balls were black and blue and bloody sore - otherwise I've never looked back.

It was painful but worth it xx

Not necessarily the bravest when it comes to pain, but had it done years ago! And as it's just a local anaesthetic I was a bit apprehensive but............... wasn't really much of a deal.

To be honest, I think the biggest issue is knowing what they're doing, just put your mind into neutral!!! lol

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Had the snip as soon as I found out what was causing K to get preggers that was way back in 1988 was a bit painful for a couple of days, remember they still used 2 bricks back then, but have to say has to be the best thing I ever did.

Joking aside had the op on a Friday afternoon was back in work on the Monday, was uncomfortable for about 24 hrs but no problem after that.

"Had the snip as soon as I found out what was causing K to get preggers

"

You mean ive abstained from kissing all thes years for nowt?

Mrs notts is unable to catch at all so untill swinging never considered it. It's a thought that even with condoms mistakes happen... Just the thought of needles in my balls. Ouch

"Mrs notts is unable to catch at all so untill swinging never considered it. It's a thought that even with condoms mistakes happen... Just the thought of needles in my balls. Ouch"

You will be ok after the beach party lol xx

Norfolk

"Mrs notts is unable to catch at all so untill swinging never considered it. It's a thought that even with condoms mistakes happen... Just the thought of needles in my balls. Ouch"

worst bit for me was K standing just in my line of sight with a big grin over her face

[Removed by poster at 25/08/09 09:01:02]

if u get it done make sure the doc takes yr stitches out, cuz my 1st hubby had it done, and on the day he was due to have his stitches out it was his brothers funeral... so i had a bright idea, i would do it, i mean how hard would it be to snip the stitch n take it out..... down i went with the little nail scissors... snip " SCREAMMMMMM" i snipped his balls, lol .

he wasnt's happy... not sure why

"if u get it done make sure the doc takes yr stitches out, cuz my 1st hubby had it done, and on the day he was due to have his stitches out it was his brothers funeral... so i had a bright idea, i would do it, i mean how hard would it be to snip the stitch n take it out..... down i went with the little nail scissors... snip " SCREAMMMMMM" i snipped his balls, lol .

"

My legs are now well and truly crossed and tingling xx

"if u get it done make sure the doc takes yr stitches out, cuz my 1st hubby had it done, and on the day he was due to have his stitches out it was his brothers funeral... so i had a bright idea, i would do it, i mean how hard would it be to snip the stitch n take it out..... down i went with the little nail scissors... snip " SCREAMMMMMM" i snipped his balls, lol .

My legs are now well and truly crossed and tingling xx "

so are mine but for different reasons.....

Forum Mod

Rob had it done years ago,he was in and out so quickly I thought he had chickened out

He even rode his bike home with his balls in an onion bag

A little bit of pain and some swelling that died down really quickly,nothing to it really according to him

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"has anyone on the site had the snip? regret it? recommend it?

baby number 2 arriving in january and then Gordie is looking to getting 'neutered' lol

"

hi i have never had nor would i ..if you read The Andropause by Dr malcom Carruthers .he descibes it as the cruellest cut of all . It all hinges on

what happens to the sperm which continues to be produced but has no outlet. If you ask this question you are told it is "absorbed" by the body.

According to this book it remains where is should not be and is attacked by the bodies immune system..putting the body in a state where it is constantly fighting what it sees is the results of an infection ,leaving the guy feeling continually below par ...maybe not to relevant in your 30s or 40s but very relevant in late 50s and 60s onwards

dont blame me i am only the messenger .

PD

Its funny in a way.... While this post is running and all the talk of stitches I was sitting waiting in theatre for a minor op.... All done now and yes stitched pmsl... It's like you lot know sometimes

"According to this book it remains where is should not be and is attacked by the bodies immune system..putting the body in a state where it is constantly fighting what it sees is the results of an infection ,leaving the guy feeling continually below par ...maybe not to relevant in your 30s or 40s but very relevant in late 50s and 60s onwards

PD "

Hey, Im not a doctor and shite in biology at school.... but am I missing something here....

If a man wasnt to ejaculate for years then where would the sperm go?? Surely the same as having the snip?

As I say, I might be missing something.

Steve

hey am a woman and I will say it doesnt hurt lol

actually where I work a doctor travels from Harley Street to carry out privately a no scapel, no stitches procedure. Guys go in and 15 mins later come out with a bag of painkillers....nothing to do it. I enjoy working vastectomy days. Love seeing the look of sheer terror on their faces, when there is nothing to it. Even more so when they realise its a woman doctor lol

but actually I agree with Fook, I do think you are very young and need to think this one over

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"According to this book it remains where is should not be and is attacked by the bodies immune system..putting the body in a state where it is constantly fighting what it sees is the results of an infection ,leaving the guy feeling continually below par ...maybe not to relevant in your 30s or 40s but very relevant in late 50s and 60s onwards

PD

Hey, Im not a doctor and shite in biology at school.... but am I missing something here....

If a man wasnt to ejaculate for years then where would the sperm go?? Surely the same as having the snip?

Steve"

The less one ejaculates the less new sperm are produed anyway.

"Hi, I had the snip 2 years ago, Jo was pretty much on the phone booking the appointment for me while she was in labour lol with cries of "im not fucking doing this again laddy, your no going anywhere near me again with THAT!". "

That's the funny thing about childbirth. They yell at us for it being our fault they are suffering so much yet when we asked to stick it up their arse they complained it would be too painful!

PD

Steve"

I wouldn't swear it... its sort of absorbed into the body....

Forum Mod

So there really are some big hunks of spunk walking around

jeeze...... all this over two tiny wee nicks in their balls region..... not as if the doctor has to dig them out or anything..... a minute surgical procedure over in minutes .... god help the world, if man had been responsible for giving birth, we would be an endangered species!

Paul had it done years ago .... took his own stitches out when they didn't disolve properly too .... my little soldier

"So there really are some big hunks of spunk walking around "

Pmsl... Ok Ok.. No answer to that is there eh!!

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Put simply, No fecking way!!! with so many forms of contraception available, why the hell should I go get the snip.

Told wife straight, there is the list, you don't want to get pregnant, then pick one..

otherwise she can close her legs and i'll go elsewhere..

YES ! i have had the snip .it dosnt hurt at all ,was back at work in 2 hours ,and it dosnt effect your performance ,and no more tadpoles and no worries as i have been divorced now 10 years and god knows how much csa i would of had to pay . FRANKIE

Have been snipped as well.....doesnt hurt but feels very odd at the time......a tad uncomfortable after but nothing you cant handle!

I had it done 2 years ago. The op itself was done under a local anesthetic, painless and the swelling was minimal..... though I'm still testing positive for sperm and Ive had weird aches down there, nothing serious though and not enough to put me off sex lol.

For many it works perfectly, I was the 1 in 1 thousand where it didnt work.

Its looking like I will have to go back and have it re-done and but this will involve going under a general anesthetic and more invasive surgery.

Talk to your consultant and be aware off the pro's and cons.

"Have been snipped as well.....doesnt hurt but feels very odd at the time......a tad uncomfortable after but nothing you cant handle!

"

I'm considering it....... Its just the needles, in the err.. you know, crown jewels.

OMG... Thinking about makes me cringe...

And what do you tell the family doctor lol... He knows Mrs Notts just can't get preggers... so makes me look a right one lol...

just get it done privately then pitbull. come up to where i work so i can watch. would make my day that hun

oh _ooking hell wishy aint had his happy pills today

"oh _ooking hell wishy aint had his happy pills today"

GRRR.. wrong dosage .... hehehe

"just get it done privately then pitbull. come up to where i work so i can watch. would make my day that hun "

Your suggesting paying to get the needles in the jewels now...

Thats even funnier than you imagine... I'm not tight but coughing up to get stabbed in the goolies just doesn't sit well...

"just get it done privately then pitbull. come up to where i work so i can watch. would make my day that hun

Your suggesting paying to get the needles in the jewels now...

Thats even funnier than you imagine... I'm not tight but coughing up to get stabbed in the goolies just doesn't sit well... "

and it would be the first time you wouldnt sit well after yer balls have been played with i assure you lol

"and it would be the first time you wouldnt sit well after yer balls have been played with i assure you lol "

Played with??? You call that 'playing'!! I'm seeing u in a whole new light!! lol

"and it would be the first time you wouldnt sit well after yer balls have been played with i assure you lol

Played with??? You call that 'playing'!! I'm seeing u in a whole new light!! lol "

well switch the chuffing light off coz i look better in the dark

Had it done privately 9 years ago and didn't even have stiches.

5 years later paid £3,500 to have it reversed by micro surgery and 8 weeks later Mrs was pregnant!

as i have previously said. i love vasectomy days i do. just love the look of sheer terror and the smell of burning flesh wafting out of the room

"as i have previously said. i love vasectomy days i do. just love the look of sheer terror and the smell of burning flesh wafting out of the room"
You're strangely perverted lol

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

been done 4 years i got nocked oot like lol woke dr say s any question i says golf "aw ya be playing golf in no time man" mm funny i couldnt play the basid before the op lol oor lass picked me up and drove me owa every _ookin speed bump in the north east

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Had mine done about 12 years ago when I was 30. They hummed and h'aaad about doing it even then, but cos of Jayne's health problems during pregnancy they said it was for the best.

The doc must've been in a bit of a hurry to get to the golf course cos he cut into the wrong nut on his first go, (he cut the right ballsack, but had aneathsatised the left!!), and after I had threatened to shove the scalpel up his nose he got his act together.

After that little upset it all went very smoothly, and I was back in work two days later.

"Had mine done about 12 years ago when I was 30. They hummed and h'aaad about doing it even then, but cos of Jayne's health problems during pregnancy they said it was for the best.

The doc must've been in a bit of a hurry to get to the golf course cos he cut into the wrong nut on his first go, (he cut the right ballsack, but had aneathsatised the left!!), and after I had threatened to shove the scalpel up his nose he got his act together.

After that little upset it all went very smoothly, and I was back in work two days later."

Ouch but is that the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth

well this is us now with one little girl and a baby on the way, family is complete.

I went on the pill when i was 17, went up two dress sizes and at times even three. came off it, got pregnant and after baby was born went on the implant.

Periods were here constantly and gordie got a bit pissed off lol, he wasnt the only one!!

hes set on having the snip, we both are happy with two kids, so although our ages are young, we like to think we are mature enough...at times

thanks for all the replies, been some great reading

would the docs be happy to give u the snip at 26 ?

i went to the docs at 26 and asked to be "done" so i could have no more kids, i had 1 and that was it....no way never would i have another, but they refused point blank, said i was far to young to be "done" , so i left, 10 years later ive still only the one... and thats how its gonna stay, so i take the pill , cuz there aint no little terrors popping out of me , lol

i think he would be pretty pissed off if they said he was too young, pretty condecending that is.

in this world your always either too young or too old, is there some sort of age guidelines we are all unaware of lol x

lols " the age , thing " sorry there........was nt being condescending when i said i thought mr was too young to have it done............i just mean lots of life ahead, and you really dont know what the future brings......

alex

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

The first cut is the deepest!

all over the place

PD

Steve"

well good question but not many men go for years without ejaculation and there is spontaneous emission ...or wet dreams ....now with a constriction on the tube it can not go anywhere but be "absorbed" or got rid of by the bodies immune system ..ask the consultant see if they can answer where does the sperm go and what about the 2.5% of testosterone produced ...does that have a bearing as you get older ...,Carruthers is respected and leader in the field of Andropause and male endocrinology ...i read the book thats all i know

it is available online at Wellman clinic london

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

PD

Steve

well good question but not many men go for years without ejaculation and there is spontaneous emission ...or wet dreams ....now with a constriction on the tube it can not go anywhere but be "absorbed" or got rid of by the bodies immune system ..ask the consultant see if they can answer where does the sperm go and what about the 2.5% of testosterone produced ...does that have a bearing as you get older ...,Carruthers is respected and leader in the field of Andropause and male endocrinology ...i read the book thats all i know

it is available online at Wellman clinic london "

so are you an expert in the field of endocrinology?

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

This is Wiggles.

I personally, see "the snip" as extreme as any body mutilation. The same as asking a woman to be sterilised, which I cannot see anyone has even spoke about here. If there was a pill to use for a male, why not, it could be considered.

If it comes to Happy's "fathering ability", he's got enough for more than 2. It's my choice, so I took control.

hey there my hubby had the snip ..he had it under a general as he had the one where they tie an extra bit aswell as what they norm do ..got the all clear in the may ..i came off the pill in june i was pregnant in the august ..i had termination as he didnt beleive it was his ..became very depressed and a bit of a recluse ..then in jan yes u guessed it pregnant again he beleived me this time that it was actually his ..he had test done and turned out the pain he had in his left bollock was coz afta he had had the snip got an infection and dint know about it and his tube had reattached itself ..we decided to kp the baby then in the march i misscarried through all the stress ...its sumthing u have to take very seriously and realise that it isnt 100% sorry for the negativity my case is prob an extreme but summit to think about xxxxx

[Removed by poster at 26/08/09 12:53:28]

all over the place

PD

Steve

it is available online at Wellman clinic london so are you an expert in the field of endocrinology? "

where does it say i am ????

read it properly, its easy, one word after the other and not between the lines .

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Personal attacks are not tolerated on the forums.

They, and any quoted have been removed.

Had mine done about 20 years ago and it really was no major drama. I know not everyone is without complications but had mine done and was out shopping with Mrs Bonks 3 hours later. Walked a little "John Wayne" for a day or two then all was back to normal.

I had mine done for 3 very simple reasons

1 I was old enough

2 We had, and still have 2 beautiful children

3 Because I loved my wife so much I wanted her never to have to risk her future well being by having to take the pill for the rest of her productive life.

Whilst I fully respect others decisions for me this tiny tiny sacrifice was well worth making to help protect the one I love

brecon

"Had mine done about 12 years ago when I was 30. They hummed and h'aaad about doing it even then, but cos of Jayne's health problems during pregnancy they said it was for the best.

After that little upset it all went very smoothly, and I was back in work two days later.

Ouch but is that the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth "

Well, I left out the bit where I screamed like a bitch lol, and all the swearing and him telling me that "It wasnt that bad" really? How about I take a scalpel to your nuts then doc?

He really did cut into my sac on the wrong side, he got destracted by the nurse dropping summat!!!

brecon

"lols " the age , thing " sorry there........was nt being condescending when i said i thought mr was too young to have it done............i just mean lots of life ahead, and you really dont know what the future brings......

alex"

It does have a bearing in the doctors decision too, unless there is a very good reason they tend not to do them on young men. I was 30 and they still uummed and ahheedd a bit.

Forum Mod

To those that have had the snip.......

Did you go on your own to the GPs for the initial discussion or did you take your partners?

Rob went on his own,and although I know its a personal decision and theres patient confidentiality and all that,but not once did the doctor ask him how does your wife feel about it?

At the time I thought it was a little strange and wondered if it was the same for everyone else?

"To those that have had the snip.......

Did you go on your own to the GPs for the initial discussion or did you take your partners?

Rob went on his own,and although I know its a personal decision and there's patient confidentiality and all that,but not once did the doctor ask him how does your wife feel about it?

At the time I thought it was a little strange and wondered if it was the same for everyone else?

"

Well when I went Les was already done I have a daughter by a previous marriage and had mine done mainly so I don't get caught out if you get my drift xx

Forum Mod

"To those that have had the snip.......

Rob went on his own,and although I know its a personal decision and there's patient confidentiality and all that,but not once did the doctor ask him how does your wife feel about it?

Well when I went Les was already done I have a daughter by a previous marriage and had mine done mainly so I don't get caught out if you get my drift xx "

I do get your drift,and understand why you had it done

I was thinking more along the lines of man and wife making the decision together not to have anymore children,not knocking ya playmate up

ave decided...i dont wana be a mod now when i grow up...i wana be a vasectomy surgeon. i think that job would be soooo fulfilling. I would enjoy going into work every day. I would get some enjoyment from working with my patients. yep thats it am aving a career change. just hope i can put up with the cloying smell of burning sizzling flesh up me nostrils

"ave decided...i dont wana be a mod now when i grow up...i wana be a vasectomy surgeon. i think that job would be soooo fulfilling. I would enjoy going into work every day. I would get some enjoyment from working with my patients. yep thats it am aving a career change. just hope i can put up with the cloying smell of burning sizzling flesh up me nostrils"

Glad ive had mine then xx

Norfolk

"Mrs notts is unable to catch at all so untill swinging never considered it. It's a thought that even with condoms mistakes happen... Just the thought of needles in my balls. Ouch

worst bit for me was K standing just in my line of sight with a big grin over her face "

A, you flippin' liar!!!! You wouldn't let me watch!

"lols " the age , thing " sorry there........was nt being condescending when i said i thought mr was too young to have it done............i just mean lots of life ahead, and you really dont know what the future brings......

alex"

didnt think you were at all alex, was saying that if a doctor or nhs person said that, it would be really cheeky of them. i think age doesnt have a factor when someone wants to change something in thier life

knew you didnt mean that silly xx

» Add a new message to this topic