FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The late late nocturnal thread©™ Sunday night at the Lounge forum

The late late nocturnal thread©™ Sunday night at the Lounge forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello! Cowabunga and good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What you up to? Working? Regretting? Naked in bed? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever it is you're doing, come and share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls. Talk about absolutely anything you flipping want. Thread watchers that don't usually post, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome, and not just on Sundays, oh no. Don't be shy, give us a try. It's fun! Let's get ready to nocturnal. Smileyface

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Duuuuude

Evening there Mr Jim Jiminee Jim Jim. Hope you're having a good one so far. May you face always be smiley.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening fwend

Young Jim .... Always a pleasure to see you

"Duuuuude"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Pork. Not only a most excellent post, a winning post. You are tonight's first poster, congratulations! Smileyface

*limps in*

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Good evening Jim xxx

Just back from a road trip......found my mojo there

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Good evening Jim. I was planning on going to bed to watch tv but I have a kitten asleep on my knee and I don’t want to move and wake her up.

Good evening Jim, how’s your Sunday been? I’ve had a lazy Sunday and just watching swat on catch up x

Week of work couple of meets now heading back to work for a week then off again yay

Evening Jim

Definitely naked in bed

"Good evening Jim. I was planning on going to bed to watch tv but I have a kitten asleep on my knee and I don’t want to move and wake her up. "
can't beat a nice relaxed pussy

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Gooooooood evening Jim..... I’m just having a nightcap and having a perv hehe...

Hope you are well and dandy!!

"Evening there Mr Jim Jiminee Jim Jim. Hope you're having a good one so far. May you face always be smiley."

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, g3orgie. My keyboard remembers your name, you're one of a very select few. Thank you for your kind optimistic wishes. Happy Sunday. Smileyface

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Hello Pri and other posters!

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening fwend "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Fab fwend. How was your weekend? Smileyface

"Young Jim .... Always a pleasure to see you "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Coquette. You're welcome.

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Evening Jim. How are you doing?x

"*limps in*"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Yvaine. *Puts an arm around Yvaine and sits her down* What on earth have you been up to?

"Good evening Jim xxx

Just back from a road trip......found my mojo there "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Toxic. Where did you go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc1IphRx1pk

Grace Jones - Pull Up To The Bumper - YouTube

"Good evening Jim. I was planning on going to bed to watch tv but I have a kitten asleep on my knee and I don’t want to move and wake her up. "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Sarah Jane.

"*limps in*

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Yvaine. *Puts an arm around Yvaine and sits her down* What on earth have you been up to?"

My foot was run over by a very heavy linen trolley at work this morning, it's now all swollenand bruised and I can just about hobble about but I'm in no shape to be on my feet for a mad four hour shift tomorrow morning so I've had to ring in sick. But a work friend is making a fuss about not wanting to be rung in to cover for me as her shift with me today (the same work I do day in day out) apparently killed her. So I'm feeling guilt tripped for the fact that I physically cannot work.

"Evening there Mr Jim Jiminee Jim Jim. Hope you're having a good one so far. May you face always be smiley.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, g3orgie. My keyboard remembers your name, you're one of a very select few. Thank you for your kind optimistic wishes. Happy Sunday. Smileyface"

I am humbled by your keyboard Sir Jim

"Good evening Jim, how’s your Sunday been? I’ve had a lazy Sunday and just watching swat on catch up x "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Angie. It's been la la lazy. Enjoy your Swat. x

"Hello! Cowabunga and good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What you up to? Working? Regretting? Naked in bed? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever it is you're doing, come and share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls. Talk about absolutely anything you flipping want. Thread watchers that don't usually post, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome, and not just on Sundays, oh no. Don't be shy, give us a try. It's fun! Let's get ready to nocturnal. Smileyface"

Evening Jim and the rest of the nocturnal crew. No lurking or perving here - just good ol’ Insomnia ... lol

"Week of work couple of meets now heading back to work for a week then off again yay"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Best. Happy days. Happy Sunday. Smileyface

By *onnyeasygoingMan  over a year ago

Somewhere on the M62 between 24 and 14

Evening Jim et al.

Just polished of a Fish supper so now to go and rest my weary head, ready for another week at the clown shop. Maybe Tuesday will bring in my numbers..

"Evening Jim

Definitely naked in bed "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ads. Don't mind me, just thinking about that.

"*limps in*

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Yvaine. *Puts an arm around Yvaine and sits her down* What on earth have you been up to?

My foot was run over by a very heavy linen trolley at work this morning, it's now all swollenand bruised and I can just about hobble about but I'm in no shape to be on my feet for a mad four hour shift tomorrow morning so I've had to ring in sick. But a work friend is making a fuss about not wanting to be rung in to cover for me as her shift with me today (the same work I do day in day out) apparently killed her. So I'm feeling guilt tripped for the fact that I physically cannot work. "

Ah fuck her. You can't work on that foot when you're hobbling about, she can just bloody crack on with it. Block or mute her messages, let her be a bit pissy about it after you've apologised once (and no more!).

"Gooooooood evening Jim..... I’m just having a nightcap and having a perv hehe...

Hope you are well and dandy!! "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Snow. What's your nightcap of choice? And why is a nightcap called a nightcap? I think I might have answered my own question while writing the question.

"*limps in*

My foot was run over by a very heavy linen trolley at work this morning, it's now all swollenand bruised and I can just about hobble about but I'm in no shape to be on my feet for a mad four hour shift tomorrow morning so I've had to ring in sick. But a work friend is making a fuss about not wanting to be rung in to cover for me as her shift with me today (the same work I do day in day out) apparently killed her. So I'm feeling guilt tripped for the fact that I physically cannot work.

Ah fuck her. You can't work on that foot when you're hobbling about, she can just bloody crack on with it. Block or mute her messages, let her be a bit pissy about it after you've apologised once (and no more!)."

She's doing it on my Facebook post about it so she can bang on all she wants. Management have been super good about it, which is good as one of my managers was there when it happened.

"Hello Pri and other posters! "

Meli, hello! And of course you get a, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. Smileyface

ay up .... tonight i am part way through circuit bending a voice synthesiser from an '83 austin maestro i found in a scrapyard .... and i would never have thought i'd be getting such totally awesome results so far .... so thumbs up for maestros

"Evening Jim. How are you doing?x"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Miss. Red. I'm all white now. Is it good to be back? x

somewhere

"Evening Jim. How are you doing?x

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Miss. Red. I'm all white now. Is it good to be back? x"

Good. Think I'm going to have the holiday blues this week

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening fwend

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Fab fwend. How was your weekend? Smileyface"

It’s been a bit traumatic tbh, poorly children.

Housebound and feeling hurty for them.

On the plus side they seemed much improved this evening... just in time for me to go back to work tomorrow. They’re worth it though

Hoping yours has been enjoyable pal

Hull

"Gooooooood evening Jim..... I’m just having a nightcap and having a perv hehe...

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Snow. What's your nightcap of choice? And why is a nightcap called a nightcap? I think I might have answered my own question while writing the question."

I think you have.. it’s because a bedtime cap kept you warm.. so a nightcap warms you up too!! So it’s cooler tonight so a nightcap can do any harm!!

Have a Fab night... mwah mwah xx

"*limps in*

My foot was run over by a very heavy linen trolley at work this morning, it's now all swollenand bruised and I can just about hobble about but I'm in no shape to be on my feet for a mad four hour shift tomorrow morning so I've had to ring in sick. But a work friend is making a fuss about not wanting to be rung in to cover for me as her shift with me today (the same work I do day in day out) apparently killed her. So I'm feeling guilt tripped for the fact that I physically cannot work. "

That sounds very ouchy. And as for your colleague, what a rotter. Rotter, up yours!

"Evening there Mr Jim Jiminee Jim Jim. Hope you're having a good one so far. May you face always be smiley.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, g3orgie. My keyboard remembers your name, you're one of a very select few. Thank you for your kind optimistic wishes. Happy Sunday. Smileyface

I am humbled by your keyboard Sir Jim"

"*limps in*

That sounds very ouchy. And as for your colleague, what a rotter. Rotter, up yours!"

https://youtu.be/ogypBUCb7DA

Oh Bondage! Up Yours!

"Hello Pri and other posters!

Meli, hello! And of course you get a, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. Smileyface"

Thanks Pri . If whisky came with that greeting it would be perfect.

"Evening Jim and the rest of the nocturnal crew. No lurking or perving here - just good ol’ Insomnia ... lol "

Gooooooooood eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, FabreBoot. Welcome to The late late nocturnal thread©™ Sunday night at the Lounge forum. This might just be the thread for you. Smileyface

"Evening Jim et al.

Just polished of a Fish supper so now to go and rest my weary head, ready for another week at the clown shop. Maybe Tuesday will bring in my numbers.."

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Jonny. You're making me hungry. Have a good week at the clown shop. Fingers crossed for Tuesday. Smileyface

"ay up .... tonight i am part way through circuit bending a voice synthesiser from an '83 austin maestro i found in a scrapyard .... and i would never have thought i'd be getting such totally awesome results so far .... so thumbs up for maestros "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Pieces. You're winning the geekiest post of the night. That sounds awesome.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Miss. Red. I'm all white now. Is it good to be back? x

Good. Think I'm going to have the holiday blues this week "

Ugh, what goes up, must come down, it's inevitable. Have you considered tinkering with an Austin Maestro?

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening fwend

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Fab fwend. How was your weekend? Smileyface

It’s been a bit traumatic tbh, poorly children.

Housebound and feeling hurty for them.

On the plus side they seemed much improved this evening... just in time for me to go back to work tomorrow. They’re worth it though

Hoping yours has been enjoyable pal "

Aw, excellent dadding. *Salutes*

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Snow. What's your nightcap of choice? And why is a nightcap called a nightcap? I think I might have answered my own question while writing the question.

I think you have.. it’s because a bedtime cap kept you warm.. so a nightcap warms you up too!! So it’s cooler tonight so a nightcap can do any harm!!

Have a Fab night... mwah mwah xx"

Oh. I thought to myself a nightcap, caps the night off. x

"Hello Pri and other posters!

Meli, hello! And of course you get a, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. Smileyface

Thanks Pri . If whisky came with that greeting it would be perfect."

You're very welcome I have Jack Daniels.

*Waves at PP*

PP! FAF?

Hull

Oh. I thought to myself a nightcap, caps the night off. x"

To be honest that’s a much better reason and yes it does!!

somewhere

Ugh, what goes up, must come down, it's inevitable. Have you considered tinkering with an Austin Maestro?"

I'll stick with my micra

To be honest that’s a much better reason and yes it does!! "

I will search engine it later.

Ugh, what goes up, must come down, it's inevitable. Have you considered tinkering with an Austin Maestro?

I'll stick with my micra"

It'll get you to where you wanna go.

A special good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, to the artist formely known, and currently know as Estella. Smileyface

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Alreet Jim, I've got a hospital appt. tomorrow dinnertime, so I'm not gonna be here all night, hopefully

"Alreet Jim, I've got a hospital appt. tomorrow dinnertime, so I'm not gonna be here all night, hopefully "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ace. You're not going to be here all night, how disappointing.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Evening Jim...and the nice people I know!....?

To be honest that’s a much better reason and yes it does!!

I will search engine it later."

Snow, you were right, I was wrong.

By *ildbillkidMan  over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Howdy ya'll

"Evening Jim...and the nice people I know!....? "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Samiss. My keyboard just won't remember your name. But it remember g3orgie's name. My keyboard is so ghey. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, nice people. Smileyface

"Howdy ya'll"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, and howdy, Bill. Two nights in a row, you're spoiling us. What have you done with your Texan Sunday?

Good Evening, I'm recovering from 3 days of birthday celebrations. Must remember I'm not as young anymore haha

"Howdy ya'll

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, and howdy, Bill. Two nights in a row, you're spoiling us. What have you done with your Texan Sunday?"

lazed around all day, went to the grocery store getting ready for the work week , pretty boring huh?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Evening Jim...and the nice people I know!....?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Samiss. My keyboard just won't remember your name. But it remember g3orgie's name. My keyboard is so ghey. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, nice people. Smileyface"

Aw..just change my name to something it will remember

"Good Evening, I'm recovering from 3 days of birthday celebrations. Must remember I'm not as young anymore haha "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Scnibbly. You're only 30! You should drink more. Smileyface

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Alreet Jim, I've got a hospital appt. tomorrow dinnertime, so I'm not gonna be here all night, hopefully

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ace. You're not going to be here all night, how disappointing."

Well I didn't actually get up until about 6 this evening, so it might be pretty futile going to bed anytime soon

"Good Evening, I'm recovering from 3 days of birthday celebrations. Must remember I'm not as young anymore haha

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Scnibbly. You're only 30! You should drink more. Smileyface"

My d.o.b is wrong I can't change it I was 35 today lol

"Howdy ya'll

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, and howdy, Bill. Two nights in a row, you're spoiling us. What have you done with your Texan Sunday? lazed around all day, went to the grocery store getting ready for the work week , pretty boring huh?"

But, going grocery shopping in Texas, that's exciting. I've run out of Reece's Creamy Peanut Butter, I bet your grocery store has bloody loads of it.

"Alreet Jim, I've got a hospital appt. tomorrow dinnertime, so I'm not gonna be here all night, hopefully

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ace. You're not going to be here all night, how disappointing.

Well I didn't actually get up until about 6 this evening, so it might be pretty futile going to bed anytime soon "

add in the hospital visit for r not being able to sleep

"Evening Jim...and the nice people I know!....?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Samiss. My keyboard just won't remember your name. But it remember g3orgie's name. My keyboard is so ghey. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, nice people. Smileyface

Aw..just change my name to something it will remember "

My keyboard only thinks of g3orgie.

Well I didn't actually get up until about 6 this evening, so it might be pretty futile going to bed anytime soon "

"Howdy ya'll

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, and howdy, Bill. Two nights in a row, you're spoiling us. What have you done with your Texan Sunday? lazed around all day, went to the grocery store getting ready for the work week , pretty boring huh?

But, going grocery shopping in Texas, that's exciting. I've run out of Reece's Creamy Peanut Butter, I bet your grocery store has bloody loads of it."

i'm jiff man myself but yes we do

"Good Evening, I'm recovering from 3 days of birthday celebrations. Must remember I'm not as young anymore haha

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Scnibbly. You're only 30! You should drink more. Smileyface

My d.o.b is wrong I can't change it I was 35 today lol"

May I be the last person to wish you a happy birthday. You're very nearly old.

Well I didn't actually get up until about 6 this evening, so it might be pretty futile going to bed anytime soon add in the hospital visit for r not being able to sleep"

True story.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Good evening Jim. I’m still on the sofa with the TV on in the background.

"Howdy ya'll

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, and howdy, Bill. Two nights in a row, you're spoiling us. What have you done with your Texan Sunday? lazed around all day, went to the grocery store getting ready for the work week , pretty boring huh?

But, going grocery shopping in Texas, that's exciting. I've run out of Reece's Creamy Peanut Butter, I bet your grocery store has bloody loads of it. i'm jiff man myself but yes we do "

Jiff, is that peanut butter?

"Good evening Jim. I’m still on the sofa with the TV on in the background. "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Vine. It's the midnight hour, happy Monday. Smileyface

"Howdy ya'll

But, going grocery shopping in Texas, that's exciting. I've run out of Reece's Creamy Peanut Butter, I bet your grocery store has bloody loads of it. i'm jiff man myself but yes we do

Jiff, is that peanut butter?"

about 40 million different brands of p.b. but is the one for me they package it over in new mexico so close to home

"Howdy ya'll

But, going grocery shopping in Texas, that's exciting. I've run out of Reece's Creamy Peanut Butter, I bet your grocery store has bloody loads of it. i'm jiff man myself but yes we do

Jiff, is that peanut butter? about 40 million different brands of p.b. but is the one for me they package it over in new mexico so close to home"

All this talk of 40 million different brands of peanut butter is making me hungry.

[Removed by poster at 30/07/18 00:12:20]

"Howdy ya'll

Jiff, is that peanut butter? about 40 million different brands of p.b. but is the one for me they package it over in new mexico so close to home

All this talk of 40 million different brands of peanut butter is making me hungry."

im on a diet now, fruits fresh vegetables, fish , chicken, cut down on red meat

"Howdy ya'll

Jiff, is that peanut butter? about 40 million different brands of p.b. but is the one for me they package it over in new mexico so close to home

All this talk of 40 million different brands of peanut butter is making me hungry. im on a diet now, fruits fresh vegetables, fish , chicken, cut down on red meat"

Beautiful.

"[Groceries taken home by poster at 30/07/18 00:12:20]"

Good evening! I'm in Florida and its 7pm here. Just ordered in Chinese and settled down for a chilled out night.

Dee

"Good evening! I'm in Florida and its 7pm here. Just ordered in Chinese and settled down for a chilled out night.

Dee "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Dee. Florida, Norfolking way! What have you done with your Floridaian Sunday?

Good evening and what a week.

I've had more sausage this week than a butchers dog.

"Good evening and what a week.

I've had more sausage this week than a butchers dog."

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ruby. Woof! Smileyface

"Good evening! I'm in Florida and its 7pm here. Just ordered in Chinese and settled down for a chilled out night.

Dee

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Dee. Florida, Norfolking way! What have you done with your Floridaian Sunday?"

I've spent it at a water park topping up my tan. Now just ordered a Chinese in and packing to head to the beach for a few days. Hard life ey?

Evening from an island off the coast of Croatia! Top marks for guessing there’s only around 1000 islands

Dee

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Dee. Florida, Norfolking way! What have you done with your Floridaian Sunday?

I've spent it at a water park topping up my tan. Now just ordered a Chinese in and packing to head to the beach for a few days. Hard life ey? "

It's a hard noc life.

"Evening from an island off the coast of Croatia! Top marks for guessing there’s only around 1000 islands"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Hotman. Welcome to this nocturnal nonsense. Are you on Murter?

Will we ever find out which island Hotmam is on?

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Will we ever find out which island Hotmam is on?"

Who's that?

"Will we ever find out which island Hotmam is on?

Who's that? "

Five posts up.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Who's that?

Five posts up."

Ah right, I know two thirds of bugger all about the islands of Croatia I'm afraid

Who's that?

Five posts up.

Ah right, I know two thirds of bugger all about the islands of Croatia I'm afraid "

Have a search engine, guess an island. It'll be fun!

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Who's that?

Five posts up.

Ah right, I know two thirds of bugger all about the islands of Croatia I'm afraid

Have a search engine, guess an island. It'll be fun!"

He'll probably be back home by the time someone gets it right

Who's that?

Five posts up.

He'll probably be back home by the time someone gets it right "

Go on, have a guess.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Who's that?

Five posts up.

Go on, have a guess."

Brac?

Who's that?

Five posts up.

Go on, have a guess.

Brac?"

Maybe, only Hotman has the answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b6yXlU4t08

Melanie Fiona - 4 AM (Lyrics) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eyN2I-TlyA

Rialto - Monday Morning 5.19 - YouTube