FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What little things do you find annoying?

What little things do you find annoying?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know a lot of people don't like to be called babe or hun as it's stated on a few profiles. I feel the same about it to. I don't mind if it's someone I know but I'm not keen on being called it by someone I don't. Another thing that I find a little annoying is finishing a sentance or status with mwaahhh. What's all that about? "you know who you are mwaahhh" for example.

Dont get me wrong it's not the end of the world.

So what gets under your skin?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

men leaving their socks on in bed! Fb did it last night, said my bedroom was cold, its so not horny, he had to be told

Nowt really gets me at all

Having said that there is an extension of my name (craig)that im not keen on but I aint putting that in here lol xx

Psoriasis...?

"men leaving their socks on in bed! Fb did it last night, said my bedroom was cold, its so not horny, he had to be told "

Where they white sports socks too? ha ha

"Psoriasis...? "

Scabies

People who ask the same question more than once when chatting when you've already answered their least question. I also hate it when people go offline when chatting to you without at saying goodbye. I don't mind if they've had to rush off unexpectedly for some reason but otherwise I just think it's rude and annoying.

what really annoys me is black guys who mail you and spell words like, wid, tat, dem, dat etc grrrrrrrrrrrr really annoys me

i just want to point out i have nothing against black guys just ones who spell how they talk, im from dudley but i dont mail people with.......alrite, owe am ya

Groups of people who stand yapping at the top of an isle in ASDA and not having the consideration to move to one side, thus preventing me getting past with my trolley

"men leaving their socks on in bed! Fb did it last night, said my bedroom was cold, its so not horny, he had to be told

Where they white sports socks too? ha ha "

Thankfully they were not!

"Groups of people who stand yapping at the top of an isle in ASDA and not having the consideration to move to one side, thus preventing me getting past with my trolley "

Oh yes! I definately agree with that one. They seem to make sure they stand in the centre of the isle so no one can get passed! Move to the side and talk or take it outside! Lizards

call me sexy baby

People with cheap headphones and iffy musical taste they play at full blast on public transport for all and sundry to hear!

Old people, mothers with young children who have all day to wait til lunch time to pay their catalogues in the bank, do their weekly shop...deep healing breath...deep healing breath...

"Psoriasis...?

Scabies "

Ouch...

"People with cheap headphones and iffy musical taste they play at full blast on public transport for all and sundry to hear!

Old people, mothers with young children who have all day to wait til lunch time to pay their catalogues in the bank, do their weekly shop...deep healing breath...deep healing breath..."

Mums who drop there kids off at school in pyjamas and then pick them up at the end of school in the same pyjamas because they've been sat on there arse all day doing nothing but watching Jeremy Kyle. Get some self respect!

pregnant women whos smoke

ive got into a lot of trouble in the past over that one lol

mothers with young kids who let their children run a riot in public cause its easier than trying to control them

oh my daughter when she sits cracking her knuckles

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

impatient people who send you a messgae, then because yo didnt reply within 5 mins send you another message asking if you got the first one!!!!

impoliteness, if i hold back to allow you to pass comfortably is it too much to ask for a simple thank you - it wuld seem so

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"Groups of people who stand yapping at the top of an isle in ASDA and not having the consideration to move to one side, thus preventing me getting past with my trolley

Oh yes! I definately agree with that one. They seem to make sure they stand in the centre of the isle so no one can get passed! Move to the side and talk or take it outside! Lizards "

They are at it in TESCO also

My daughter and her boyfriend who never cook, but minutes after my new cooker was installed decided to make fried egg sandwiches...I wanted to stab them...over reaction maybe...but I wanted to stab them!

"My daughter and her boyfriend who never cook, but minutes after my new cooker was installed decided to make fried egg sandwiches...I wanted to stab them...over reaction maybe...but I wanted to stab them! "

pmsl x how very dare they x

People that moan about people moaning

People who cut me up on a roundabout because they are in the wrong lane then act like im in the wrong

"People that moan about people moaning

People who cut me up on a roundabout because they are in the wrong lane then act like im in the wrong

"

Mmmm have you just not moaned about people that moan ?? lol xx

"

Those people will be the ones who take the inside lane when they are going straight ahead whilst you are in the (correct) outside lane then they cut in front of you to exit the roundabout.

We have those bastards up here as well

One thing I find a little irritating is in chat when you make polite introductions or pleasant chat and no-one bats an eyelid, then Mrs Artful pops on for ten minutes and all of a sudden you are bombarded by blokes and so called couples who spout utter bollox and the worst chat up lines ever

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

people who complain about text speak and then use: lol, pmsl, lmao, imho and others.....

people who use: he he he as I think an example of a giggle.... fine if you are 7.

or mmmmmmmmm

apart for that... nowt.

Toast crumbs in the butter!!!!!!!!

women who leave the shop and then stand blocking the doorway to mess in their bags, putting purse away etc.

old men in hatchbacks going everywhere at 39.9 mph

motorway middle lane hogs.

the arsehole who passed the law saying lorries can go no faster than 40mph on single carriageway roads

reality tv shows

customers who think you are their personal slaves

think i better stop now before i fill this thread on my own

Back to issues about fabswingers: I find it annoying when people read a message, but neither reply nor delete the message. If not interested, it's ok not to reply, but why not delete it. I would much rather have it deleted and know there is no interest than have the message "read" but no reply, which - for some reason makes me think there is hope of interest.

Does anyone think the same?

detest queues...wont get in them,hate ignorance,animal and child cruelty and anyone who calls me love when serving me in a shop etc....

"detest queues...wont get in them,hate ignorance,animal and child cruelty and anyone who calls me love when serving me in a shop etc...."

That'll be £12.73 love.

*hides*

"detest queues...wont get in them,hate ignorance,animal and child cruelty and anyone who calls me love when serving me in a shop etc....

That'll be £12.73 love.

*hides* "

will find ya trust me......

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"Back to issues about fabswingers: I find it annoying when people read a message, but neither reply nor delete the message. If not interested, it's ok not to reply, but why not delete it. I would much rather have it deleted and know there is no interest than have the message "read" but no reply, which - for some reason makes me think there is hope of interest.

Does anyone think the same?"

Must admit I mass delete messages, even those I dont intend to reply to. Some messages can be there for weeks

"Back to issues about fabswingers: I find it annoying when people read a message, but neither reply nor delete the message. If not interested, it's ok not to reply, but why not delete it. I would much rather have it deleted and know there is no interest than have the message "read" but no reply, which - for some reason makes me think there is hope of interest.

Must admit I mass delete messages, even those I dont intend to reply to. Some messages can be there for weeks "

no point messaging you when we come to your neck of the woods next year then lol

Women who have kids, then moan about how much housework they have to do.

Does anyone think the same?"

Nope - doesn't bother us on jot

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Must admit I mass delete messages, even those I dont intend to reply to. Some messages can be there for weeks

no point messaging you when we come to your neck of the woods next year then lol"

lol you never know your luck

no point messaging you when we come to your neck of the woods next year then lol

lol you never know your luck "

awww we do .... out of your age range too

"detest queues...wont get in them,hate ignorance,animal and child cruelty and anyone who calls me love when serving me in a shop etc....

That'll be £12.73 love.

*hides*

will find ya trust me...... "

You'll have to join the queue

i find it anoying to see so many time wasters on here or people that write as there profile saying things like NOT SURE YET wtf lol

I detest bad driving.... making a complete stop at a clear roundabout, not indicating, using fog lights for the slightest bit of mist or leaving them on after fog patches have lifted, middle lane moronic hogging on motorways, tailgating, cutting in dangerously, pulling out into a faster lane with no or very little indicating.... and people driving 30-40mph in their tootle-type cars on a single 60mph carriage way....

I need some tranquillisers here

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

people who say "thanking you" instead of thank you

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

People who don't take no for an answer.

People who go to 'beauty' spots then leave all their rubbish

"people who complain about text speak and then use: lol, pmsl, lmao, imho and others.....

people who use: he he he as I think an example of a giggle.... fine if you are 7.

or mmmmmmmmm

apart for that... nowt."

"men leaving their socks on in bed! Fb did it last night, said my bedroom was cold, its so not horny, he had to be told "

that's an abuse of human rights!!!

"people who complain about text speak and then use: lol, pmsl, lmao, imho and others.....

or mmmmmmmmm

apart for that... nowt."

mmmmmmmmm... I h8 txt spk lol

Urs, Frockles: Age 36... mental age: 6 and a half.

PMSL

Frock off is a little thing i find anoying xx

"Frock off is a little thing i find anoying xx "

"Frock off is a little thing i find anoying xx

"

xx

my second littlest toenail, when it grows a bit and starts poking my third littlest! grrrrr

Sofa adverts near xmas! Arrr quick,quick lets go and buy a new one because its xmas,ewww and they will deliver it in time. Bargain!

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

Shops that play Christmas music at the end of October. In fact any shop that plays Christmas music ......

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"One thing I find a little irritating is in chat when you make polite introductions or pleasant chat and no-one bats an eyelid, then Mrs Artful pops on for ten minutes and all of a sudden you are bombarded by blokes and so called couples who spout utter bollox and the worst chat up lines ever "

+1

"pregnant women whos smoke

ive got into a lot of trouble in the past over that one lol"

+1

People who push their child in a buggy off the pavement before looking to cross the road.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Food shopping - What is it with people leaving their trolleys in the middle of aisles and taking forever to choose what they want off the shelves. I honestly think I suffer from trolley rage

Another one is kids on scooters during the school run...forever having to jump out of the way to avoid being run over.

People parking across my drop kerb.

Need to take some deep breaths now....

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

my my,we're all little tetchy today,

must be an age thing.

people at the red lights ,,, looking to race me . You can tell thay have to be first off when lights change.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

somebody who sends you a message stating "I'm not a timewaster" goes on to say wants to chat (it was a very good cut and paste) and doesn't match any of our criteria i.e. scattergun marketing!

Folks that don't realise that a 60' truck needs a lot of room and come up the inside when I'm turning left,going into a roundabout etc. I could kill someone every day of my working life if i wasn't on the ball and had seen them.Also for general info to all, we can only go at 40mph on single roads. We're not going slow on purpose. O yes and all these fit blokes that get all the meets.

"somebody who sends you a message stating "I'm not a timewaster" goes on to say wants to chat (it was a very good cut and paste) and doesn't match any of our criteria i.e. scattergun marketing!"

people who say "no one-liners" on their profile but reply to your message with "hi, how are you?"

"people who say "thanking you" instead of thank you "

People who say, yourself when they mean you. All sorts of little linguistic things.

Shop staff who think you are being cheap when you expect your change.

People who say 'Simular' when they mean 'Similar'

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

people who put their fog lights on cos its drizzling and blind us all and then forget to switch them off for days and blind us for days after...

people who get of escalators and stand right there talking or deciding where to go - and then get huffy when the escalator deposits you into their back!

Women not wanting to "do" me

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Women not wanting to "do" me "

*ahem*

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Ants.

Ooohh I could be here all night, but i'll just do a few...

- people who don't say thank you when you hold the door/move for them,

- people who don't read our profile and/or expect a meet from 'nice pics' followed by their number... erm, no!

- poor spelling and grammar,

- the Scouse accent (sorry if this offends anyone!)

- bad drivers

And breathe

Hey Soapy - here's another thread about you

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

People

Profiles that say "we reply to all mail", then don't.

"Attractive" people who really ought to wear masks.

"Tall" people that bump their arse on the gutter when they step off the pavement.

By *toneblueMan  over a year ago

Southampton

People who say "haitch" when they mean "aitch" and then proceed to drop every other one that actually does exist.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 07/12/11 20:36:35]

People who go to a petrol forecourt, fill up then go to pay and spend the next 10 minutes doing their fucking shopping whilst I'm sat behind their empty car waiting for them to move. Then to add insult to injury when they do saunter back to their car they sit for another 5 minutes opening a fucking twix, pissing about with their seatbelt and lighting a fag before they eventually move their arse and allow me to get some petrol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

changed my mind

"

Haha please dont get me started on driving!!! Especially people who sit in the middle lane on motorways grrr!!

Southampton

Haha please dont get me started on driving!!! Especially people who sit in the middle lane on motorways grrr!!"

No need to get angry. I've probably just nodded off, just undertake - that's what I'd do

Southampton

"what really annoys me is black guys who mail you and spell words like, wid, tat, dem, dat etc grrrrrrrrrrrr really annoys me

i just want to point out i have nothing against black guys just ones who spell how they talk, im from dudley but i dont mail people with.......alrite, owe am ya "

Call me a pervert if you like, but I find the Dudley accent pretty sexy...it would work on me!

ants

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"ants"

Great minds think alike (see a few posts above)

"ants

Great minds think alike (see a few posts above)"

oh blimey, gerouta my head you!!!

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

People who get on the quiet coach of a train and still use their phone. And people who bring their kids into the same coach.

People at underground stations who suddenly stop right in front of you trying to work out which way to go.

A group of people who walk side by side along a path slower than a snail. We need slow lanes on footpaths.

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"People who go to a petrol forecourt, fill up then go to pay and spend the next 10 minutes doing their fucking shopping whilst I'm sat behind their empty car waiting for them to move. Then to add insult to injury when they do saunter back to their car they sit for another 5 minutes opening a fucking twix, pissing about with their seatbelt and lighting a fag before they eventually move their arse and allow me to get some petrol "

+ 1 and it made me laugh cos it's so true

Queue jumpers. People who haven't heard the word, "no" often enough. Patients/customers who expect you, the employee, to do their thinking for them. People who expect help with something, then if the help isn't to their liking, or if the consequence of bailing them out has only made the situation worse, then it's all your fault... Grrrrrr

"People who get on the quiet coach of a train and still use their phone. And people who bring their kids into the same coach.

People at underground stations who suddenly stop right in front of you trying to work out which way to go.

A group of people who walk side by side along a path slower than a snail. We need slow lanes on footpaths."

Can I just add to that one, people who walk slowly along a path while meandering left to right so you don't know which side to pass them?

By *iles3659Man  over a year ago

Stafford

People in car parks who insist on using the first available space - even when there are more spaces further ahead - and no matter how many goes it takes them to get in - so ensuring everyone in the queue behind them has to wait while they park!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

The word peeps

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"The word peeps "

What's wrong with peeps? "He peeps through the curtains to see who is at his door."

In Your Bush

"The word peeps

What's wrong with peeps? "He peeps through the curtains to see who is at his door.""

When it's referred to the word people I mean

Hay Fever. That's a little thing but it's fucking annoying and it's annoying me at this precise moment in time and has been doing so for the past 6 weeks

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

oompa loompahs

In Your Bush

"oompa loompahs "

No way! Every home should have one

Him ^^^ when he leaves me in Argos with my knickers around my ankles to go get more pens

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Argos not having enough of those little pens when you need them.

In Your Bush

"Argos not having enough of those little pens when you need them."

There are normally plenty of sticky wet ones on the floor

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

im from dudley but i dont mail people with.......alrite, owe am ya

pmsl heehee fecking brill hun babe lol

jeez wot a laugh

Relatives who ring the ward and say, can you tell me how my mum/dad are, not a problem as soon as they tell me the relatives name, not mind readers

God. Today I could realy fill ALL of the available data in the Universe......And still miss a few.......

» Add a new message to this topic