FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi Curious GF

Bi Curious GF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Folks, I’ve been seeing a girl for a while now. She’s bi curious. But I don’t want to introduce her to fab. Anyone any ideas how to go about getting a girl to join us for soft swing fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don’t you want to introduce her to fab?

Maybe suggest a club? If she’s bi-curious I would strongly reccomend fab. I’m bi-curious and I’m not currently looking for women but when I do, I can get to know them a wee bit first and explain I pretty much have no experience (not for many many years) with women. At a club she may not get that opportunity - and she may be put off

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Consider visiting a place with her, where there are bi women or lesbians, if she is after 1on1 sex. Or she could use apps that would let her explore

Surely introding her to fab would be the best option?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi Folks, I’ve been seeing a girl for a while now. She’s bi curious. But I don’t want to introduce her to fab. Anyone any ideas how to go about getting a girl to join us for soft swing fun "

Does she want a woman to join you?

"Hi Folks, I’ve been seeing a girl for a while now. She’s bi curious. But I don’t want to introduce her to fab. Anyone any ideas how to go about getting a girl to join us for soft swing fun

Does she want a woman to join you?"

yes that’s what she wants

"Why don’t you want to introduce her to fab?

Maybe suggest a club? If she’s bi-curious I would strongly reccomend fab. I’m bi-curious and I’m not currently looking for women but when I do, I can get to know them a wee bit first and explain I pretty much have no experience (not for many many years) with women. At a club she may not get that opportunity - and she may be put off "

I think Fab would

Scare her off

"Hi Folks, I’ve been seeing a girl for a while now. She’s bi curious. But I don’t want to introduce her to fab. Anyone any ideas how to go about getting a girl to join us for soft swing fun

Does she want a woman to join you? yes that’s what she wants "

Does she know you’re here? Or is that why you’d rather not introduce her to here?

So you not single that should be clear in your profile too!

You both make a poster and stand in high street ! If the ladies are interested they will join you.

Does she want a woman to join you? yes that’s what she wants

Does she know you’re here? Or is that why you’d rather not introduce her to here? "

she’s no idea I’m here. It’s only got serious recently

» Add a new message to this topic