FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Intrigue

Intrigue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hubaysi OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Fabsters I’ve been musing again.

When you read the forums are you intrigued by some Forumites because of the comments they make? Do you find yourself wondering why they made the comment and the background to it?

Have you ever initiated messages/chat or meets from such comments?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

Haven’t met anyone from the forums though. Pretty much everyone I like isn’t in the same country

Yes, reading comments on the forums allows an insight into how a person thinks, couple that with looking good always intrigues me to want to know more about them

"Fabsters I’ve been musing again.

When you read the forums are you intrigued by some Forumites because of the comments they make? Do you find yourself wondering why they made the comment and the background to it?

"

I have yes it's my soul purpose in life

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Definitely, it's what most attracts me to fellow forumites

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’ve posted a couple of things this evening and got abuse after two postings!

I don’t want to know what goes through their heads. Very little, judging from the comments.

The forums are how i judge people I might like. You can read people a lot more from a time period over the forums than you can from a bio

"The forums are how i judge people I might like. You can read people a lot more from a time period over the forums than you can from a bio"

So you hate me?

"The forums are how i judge people I might like. You can read people a lot more from a time period over the forums than you can from a bio

So you hate me?"

No, I just want to hate fuck you, there's a difference

"The forums are how i judge people I might like. You can read people a lot more from a time period over the forums than you can from a bio

So you hate me?

No, I just want to hate fuck you, there's a difference "

Bae

So you hate me?

Bae "

Yes ,then I tend to be out of the age range to initiate a conversation from a forum post always the case

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Most definitely, it does give you a little peek into the mind of a person, whether that be favourably or not.

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

"The forums are how i judge people I might like. You can read people a lot more from a time period over the forums than you can from a bio"

That must be where I'm going wrong!

Yes, but I don't judge a person by one or two posts, we all have strong views that are not necessarily representative of said person.

I only meet off the forums for this reason i learn more from how they interact with me and others

Than random locals who say nothing about themselves in there profile

What to i have to go off to start a conversation

Hi i love the look of your right tit so i want to meet you

Dont think that would go down too well

"

many times... I sometimes keep my musings to myself but more often than not I've asked them.

I have also been approached by people for my replies in the past and always happy to answer if asked respectfully about the reasons why..

So you hate me?

Bae "

British Aerospace?

Leeds

"Yes, but I don't judge a person by one or two posts, we all have strong views that are not necessarily representative of said person. "

I agree.....

Leeds

Another question for the people who have met Forumites. Describe the feeling of meeting? Surreal? Not what you expected? Disappointing etc?

"Yes, but I don't judge a person by one or two posts, we all have strong views that are not necessarily representative of said person.

I agree..... "

you can't judge anybody by their words here, you have to meet a person to know them and that takes time

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yes, but I don't judge a person by one or two posts, we all have strong views that are not necessarily representative of said person. "

Me and Doc disagree about ghosts. He’s a sound guy all the same. What I’ve seen and read over the months shows that he’s not a twat.

"Another question for the people who have met Forumites. Describe the feeling of meeting? Surreal? Not what you expected? Disappointing etc?

"

I think that all the people I've met were the same as I expected.

I also agree with what Doc said. I might disagree with someone 90% of the time on here but still want to meet them for a chat.

"Yes, but I don't judge a person by one or two posts, we all have strong views that are not necessarily representative of said person.

Me and Doc disagree about ghosts. He’s a sound guy all the same. What I’ve seen and read over the months shows that he’s not a twat."

Somebody tell this man he knows not what he says!

"

Yes, it’s a good way to get to know a bit more about someone reading their replies and posts on here.

As for meeting forumites except for a few most are exactly how I imagined them to be x

"

I don't think intrigued is the right word

"Another question for the people who have met Forumites. Describe the feeling of meeting? Surreal? Not what you expected? Disappointing etc?

"

most were exactly how I imagined. Remmeber once spending a glorious evening at jaydees as part of Tina titz entourage and hiding as it was a masquerade event.... met many foromites that night but hid in plain site for much of the night. Till lickerty spotted me and then no more hiding x

"

More or less exactly as i had expected...

I agree..... "

Jeez, what is it about kittens, say you like them them all of a sudden people think you're nice, er, hold on!

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

There's some people I think, I bet they're nice in real life. Then there's others that make me think, purposely posting antagonistic things on an internet forum to try to get a rise out of people is really how you like to spend your free time?. Those people I imagine are just as unlikeable in real life

It's too easy to be a dick when you're hid behind a screen. Plus the fact, you can't always read the other person as accurately as opposed to face to face.

I come on the forum and find witty intelligent beautiful real women. Turn to my local updates page and it's just a gruesome bizarre list of complaints and physical requirements needed from boobs and bums

I've had some lovely exchanges with women off here and even more with lurkers and if they weren't so far away I'd have already met a few by now... and maybe I will one day So, like others, I'm happy to use the forums as a way of connecting with real people and interesting characters xx

» Add a new message to this topic