FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fat ladies ... A question from another fat lady!

Fat ladies ... A question from another fat lady!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you get totally naked on a meet?

I just can't do it I have to keep my belly covered

(Although I have got totally naked with one of my meets but that's definitely the exception)

Who is brave enough to literally bare all...?

(No offence slim ladies, if I looked like you I'd be dancing down the street naked never mind on meets )

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Uh why?

I want to see every curve.

I love that Rubenesque body shape. Yummy!

Well I know plenty of slim ladies that hate getting naked... it's all about rocking the confidence ... and guys love a confident burd!!!

I'm not sure size comes into it as much as you think. I used to be bigger, I was happy in my skin though.

Now I'm slimmer but I have had a child and I'm more inclined to want to hide my tummy.

"Uh why?

I love that Rubenesque body shape. Yummy!"

Because I don't like my belly ... Simple as that

I try to stay covered and don't like it when guys want to take it all off.

I used to love getting naked with my fwb and feel his skin against mine.

I'm generally quite confident once I get to know someone and they enjoy my body.

You aren’t the only one that suffers with this doll..

You should be confident you’re hot x

"Uh why?

Because I don't like my belly ... Simple as that "

To be fair I have a horrendous belly but I always just assume if a girl is nice enough to let me sleep with her she wont care about mt fat belly. Haha

"Uh why?

To be fair I have a horrendous belly but I always just assume if a girl is nice enough to let me sleep with her she wont care about mt fat belly. Haha

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I’ve been known to take these wobbly thighs and saggy stomach out onto a balcony for a smoke with nowt on before now.

Your body is your body and if the guy’s cock is hard, your body is exactly what he wants! Flaunt it!

"I'm not sure size comes into it as much as you think. I used to be bigger, I was happy in my skin though.

Now I'm slimmer but I have had a child and I'm more inclined to want to hide my tummy. "

Yes but I was directing my question at ladies who are fat (and confident as I am) but who still won't get totally naked

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

Yes I do. When you start loving yourself for how you look you feel better about yourself, and to be honest most guys look at pics and don't read profiles so it's very likely the curves and body shape that attracted them to your profile and then to make contact

I used to cover up but since extensive surgery to fix my bowel I'm proud to show off every curve, scar n blemish & naked sex is so much more satisfying X

"I try to stay covered and don't like it when guys want to take it all off.

I'm generally quite confident once I get to know someone and they enjoy my body. "

To be fair you look the size I wish I was (and am working towards) ... I'd have no issues at all then

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Sorry, answer from a dad bod

Confidence is key. If you prefer to stay clothed leave a little on. If it makes you more confident to be buck naked go for it.

Me I love a sexy confident lady in lingerie

To be honest think I prefer lingerie clad than fully naked.

"You aren’t the only one that suffers with this doll..

You should be confident you’re hot x"

Thank you

Yes i get naked. I’m going to wobble whether i have clothes on or not and i get too hot to wear lingerie for sex.

Saying that, the last bloke i met asked me how much i ate to maintain my fatness. Maybe i should cover up.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I’m a naturist so used to just getting it out even though I don’t like my belly. I think if a guy doesn’t like it then he shouldn’t be meeting me!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Yes, I do. I'm a size 16/18 Op (just to clarify) The way I see it is if they are with me they clearly like what they see so fuck it, why not? I like the feeling of another pressed against me - that in itself is hot. I think worrying about it makes you too inside of your own head and feel less sexy and enjoy it less. I love wearing lingerie sometimes but being naked is hot.

"I’ve been known to take these wobbly thighs and saggy stomach out onto a balcony for a smoke with nowt on before now.

Your body is your body and if the guy’s cock is hard, your body is exactly what he wants! Flaunt it! "

You do not look big on your photos at all.

I do flaunt most of it, just not my belly

My stretch marks look like a road map.

I'm definetly not confident to get fully naked, I've only just gained the confidence in the last 2 year's to be naked with my partner in bed. It definitely affects meets and talking cause I'm always nervous about pictures cause i have scares etc. I want to feel sexy but its hard.

Bella x

By *ottie_84Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Uh why?

Snap! I HATE my belly

If i am ever in the position, how do you convince a girl you think she is sexy? Is there anything you can say or do?

"Yes i get naked. I’m going to wobble whether i have clothes on or not and i get too hot to wear lingerie for sex.

Saying that, the last bloke i met asked me how much i ate to maintain my fatness. Maybe i should cover up. "

I sincerely hope you told him to fuck off

Leeds

"Yes i get naked. I’m going to wobble whether i have clothes on or not and i get too hot to wear lingerie for sex.

Saying that, the last bloke i met asked me how much i ate to maintain my fatness. Maybe i should cover up. "

Say fucking what?! How rude! I would have rejoindered with something along the lines of ‘well, it doesn’t look like I’ll be swallowing anything of yours, then’

I'm not particularly big per say, but I'm a size 14ish and I've always had a pot belly - which I've always been self conscious about - which has recently gotten a wee bit fatter and gained some lumpy unsightly stretch marks.

As far as I'm concerned, if someone finds me attractive enough to get naked with me then they're more than likely not bothered about a bit of flab.

"Yes, I do. I'm a size 16/18 Op (just to clarify) The way I see it is if they are with me they clearly like what they see so fuck it, why not? I like the feeling of another pressed against me - that in itself is hot. I think worrying about it makes you too inside of your own head and feel less sexy and enjoy it less. I love wearing lingerie sometimes but being naked is hot."

Bless ya that's not fat at all in my book

Leeds

"I’ve been known to take these wobbly thighs and saggy stomach out onto a balcony for a smoke with nowt on before now.

Your body is your body and if the guy’s cock is hard, your body is exactly what he wants! Flaunt it!

I do flaunt most of it, just not my belly "

That’s why I only have face pics

By *inxy777Woman  over a year ago

essex

Totally nervous at the clothes off bit, then well get carried away and just go without it. After well fuck that’s a different matter! Cover at the ready.

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I try to keep my stomach covered as much as I can, I have that horrible mum tum pouch. Quite often though, if the meets going well, I get that turned on that I do end up completely naked. It's normally when I can see how much whoever I'm with is getting turned on x

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Saying that, the last bloke i met asked me how much i ate to maintain my fatness. Maybe i should cover up.

I sincerely hope you told him to fuck off "

Rude fucker. I went to lunch with a guy and ordered a pizza. When it cane he said are you going to eat all that? Yes I fucking well am you twat. Needless to say I left immediately after the last bite

"I'm definetly not confident to get fully naked, I've only just gained the confidence in the last 2 year's to be naked with my partner in bed. It definitely affects meets and talking cause I'm always nervous about pictures cause i have scares etc. I want to feel sexy but its hard.

Bella x"

See I am more than happy to go on meets etc, my confidence is sky high to that extent, it's just getting my belly out that I struggle with x

I hate my belly too but i just breath in a lot

I think my belly wobbles more now at a size 12 than it did at a size 22. I have kinda learned to live with it. All in all I am a lot more comfortable naked now than I was when I was very overweight

essex

"I hate my belly too but i just breath in a lot "

Only so long I can that for!!!

"Totally nervous at the clothes off bit, then well get carried away and just go without it. After well fuck that’s a different matter! Cover at the ready. "

"I try to keep my stomach covered as much as I can, I have that horrible mum tum pouch. Quite often though, if the meets going well, I get that turned on that I do end up completely naked. It's normally when I can see how much whoever I'm with is getting turned on x"

See I can't use a mum tum as an excuse ... I was 9 stone heavier two years ago purely to be a gluttonous pig ... I'm not that person anymore thank goodness

"I hate my belly too but i just breath in a lot "

You don't have a fecking belly

"I try to keep my stomach covered as much as I can, I have that horrible mum tum pouch. Quite often though, if the meets going well, I get that turned on that I do end up completely naked. It's normally when I can see how much whoever I'm with is getting turned on x

See I can't use a mum tum as an excuse ... I was 9 stone heavier two years ago purely to be a gluttonous pig ... I'm not that person anymore thank goodness "

I need to lose about 5/6 stone so very well done on the 9 stone weight loss that's incredible!

"I hate my belly too but i just breath in a lot .

Only so long I can that for!!!"

Practice makes perfect

I sincerely hope you told him to fuck off

Rude fucker. I went to lunch with a guy and ordered a pizza. When it cane he said are you going to eat all that? Yes I fucking well am you twat. Needless to say I left immediately after the last bite "

There's some real charmers around

Good on you though, that is what I would have done too

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I try to keep my stomach covered as much as I can, I have that horrible mum tum pouch. Quite often though, if the meets going well, I get that turned on that I do end up completely naked. It's normally when I can see how much whoever I'm with is getting turned on x

See I can't use a mum tum as an excuse ... I was 9 stone heavier two years ago purely to be a gluttonous pig ... I'm not that person anymore thank goodness "

Be proud of who you are. Our bodies has scars, stretchmarks and wobbly bits from living life. I can give advice but im rubbish at taking it lol x

See I can't use a mum tum as an excuse ... I was 9 stone heavier two years ago purely to be a gluttonous pig ... I'm not that person anymore thank goodness

I need to lose about 5/6 stone so very well done on the 9 stone weight loss that's incredible!"

Cheers, thanks a lot

essex

"I hate my belly too but i just breath in a lot .

Only so long I can that for!!!

Practice makes perfect "

Damn that must be where I am going wrong

Be proud of who you are. Our bodies has scars, stretchmarks and wobbly bits from living life. I can give advice but im rubbish at taking it lol x"

Really this is why my "fear" frustrates me. I am totally confident with every part of me except that sagging lump of fat

Yes I do, if they want to meet me they’ve already seen my pics so know they are going to be getting me with all my wobbly bits. Sometimes I wear lingerie that covers it but that’s because we’ve agreed they like a certain outfit. X

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I'm not woman but I'm still gonna comment, as a guy who loves bigger women, I've never saw a belly that has put me off. Men just don't think like this. We'd appreciate seeing all of you, you lovely goddess.

"Yes I do, if they want to meet me they’ve already seen my pics so know they are going to be getting me with all my wobbly bits. Sometimes I wear lingerie that covers it but that’s because we’ve agreed they like a certain outfit. X "

Good on you girl ... You need to chuck some of that belly confidence my way please

Yes, every time. I don't wear lingerie and I'm not having sex in my top.

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Goodness no. I hope you told him where to go?!

Or perhaps he's a feeder in disguise

Ss

what a charmer he sounds

I used to keep my tummy covered, I'd wear a skirt then just hook it up that way I could still take my top off! Or wear sexy underwear that covered it, I have a very wrinkly pouch lol

Oh how things have changed, I'm more comfortable with my body now than I've ever been, you just need to meet the right people

"Yes I do, if they want to meet me they’ve already seen my pics so know they are going to be getting me with all my wobbly bits. Sometimes I wear lingerie that covers it but that’s because we’ve agreed they like a certain outfit. X

Good on you girl ... You need to chuck some of that belly confidence my way please "

I’m sure yours is no worse than mine, I’m covered in scars as well but it’s my badge of survival. The first time is the worst it gets easier then. X

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

It's taken me ages to except my body.

Yes I do get naked, but it's about confidence.

I love my curves

I don't particularly like my tummy

But I love my breasts and my hips, my thighs not so much. I enjoy my round bottom.

I know I'm never ever going to be thin am I happy with that ....yes!

Ss

The older and fatter I get the less fucks I give

I deeply regret hating my body 20 years ago - it stopped me from doing so many things!

I'm here my wobbly bits are out for all to see - so I doubt that anyone who disliked fat birds would meet me

I've yoyo dieted all my life and I feel like it's time to make peace with my body - including my fat belly - I want to feel skin on skin x

It depends on how I feel

Sometimes I keep my basque on (great for hiding my fat belly)

But sometimes I feel brave and confident and go naked

Often a lot of it comes down to the connection I have with the person I've slept with

"I'm definetly not confident to get fully naked, I've only just gained the confidence in the last 2 year's to be naked with my partner in bed. It definitely affects meets and talking cause I'm always nervous about pictures cause i have scares etc. I want to feel sexy but its hard.

Bella x

See I am more than happy to go on meets etc, my confidence is sky high to that extent, it's just getting my belly out that I struggle with x"

I feel very much the same. I prefer to be naked, but if I’m not sure about the guy I wear something.

A smoking hot occasional meet got very upset at me laughing off his complements about my figure recently.

‘I wish you could see your body through my eyes’. Caused me pause for thought as he wiped away a frustrated tear. I do still think my belly is off putting for many tho.

Ah my mistake, he didn’t say “fatness”, he said “size” (my mistake but essentially it boils down to the same thing i think?).

But yes, it was one of those moments, especially as it wasn’t the first time he’d seen me in all my bellylicious glory.

My ex wife would hide her tummy as she was ashamed of her stretch marks and I can count the amount of times I saw her completely naked on one hand. I told her her stretch marks didn’t bother me which they truly didn’t. I told her little things like that made her unique and that’s why I loved her.

"I try to stay covered and don't like it when guys want to take it all off.

I'm generally quite confident once I get to know someone and they enjoy my body.

To be fair you look the size I wish I was (and am working towards) ... I'd have no issues at all then "

I'm a size 10-12. I have slim hips and legs but I have a big wobbly belly with an apron from the kids. I also have quite small breasts and when I sit down my tummy roles are bigger than my breasts!!!

I'd be happier if I had bigger breasts as my belly would look smaller

Thing for me is I'm not in proportion.

Compared to some, I'm tiny but it's about body confidence and not just your dress size.

"If i am ever in the position, how do you convince a girl you think she is sexy? Is there anything you can say or do?"

It’s within her.

If I feel ugly I feel ugly there isn’t any compliment that someone can say that will make me feel sexy at that time.

If she feels more comfortable keeping something on, then a decent guy should be fine with her being as comfortable as possible.

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

Im a generous size 20, with a mummy tummy. I hate my body and generally will wear a baby doll on a meet, to keep myself covered up, particularly my tummy, which to me is abhorrent. I’m a lights off kind of girl too.

However there are a couple of guys who I have met, who have succeeded in getting me naked.

One of them was when we had our first ‘proper’meet. We had had a social and a bit of a play but that was it.

He knew about my hang ups and my issues with my body but still managed to get me naked with the lights on in after about 5 mins!

Then as we were lying on the bed, he started to stroke my tummy. I flinched and was horrified. Couldn’t look at him to begin with and I think I actually had a few tears, because I couldn’t believe someone would do that to a part of me I found repulsive. He was reassuring, really lovely and once I got over the fear, it felt amazing. And he didn’t go soft, or vomit, or claw his eyes out, and no one died!

Same thing happened the second time we met.

It’s only a small thing to some people, but for me, the fact that he took the time to show me that i was ok, and that touching my tummy was ok, and that I could still arouse someone, was huge for me, and was actually kind of therapeutic. I’ll always be grateful to him for doing that. It really gave my confidence a boost.

"The older and fatter I get the less fucks I give

I deeply regret hating my body 20 years ago - it stopped me from doing so many things!

I'm here my wobbly bits are out for all to see - so I doubt that anyone who disliked fat birds would meet me

I've yoyo dieted all my life and I feel like it's time to make peace with my body - including my fat belly - I want to feel skin on skin x"

You're not fat x

I love you !

#youknowwhoyouare

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"Im a generous size 20, with a mummy tummy. I hate my body and generally will wear a baby doll on a meet, to keep myself covered up, particularly my tummy, which to me is abhorrent. I’m a lights off kind of girl too.

However there are a couple of guys who I have met, who have succeeded in getting me naked.

One of them was when we had our first ‘proper’meet. We had had a social and a bit of a play but that was it.

He knew about my hang ups and my issues with my body but still managed to get me naked with the lights on in after about 5 mins!

Then as we were lying on the bed, he started to stroke my tummy. I flinched and was horrified. Couldn’t look at him to begin with and I think I actually had a few tears, because I couldn’t believe someone would do that to a part of me I found repulsive. He was reassuring, really lovely and once I got over the fear, it felt amazing. And he didn’t go soft, or vomit, or claw his eyes out, and no one died!

It’s only a small thing to some people, but for me, the fact that he took the time to show me that i was ok, and that touching my tummy was ok, and that I could still arouse someone, was huge for me, and was actually kind of therapeutic. I’ll always be grateful to him for doing that. It really gave my confidence a boost. "

yes I do get naked ,of course there are areas of my body that I dislike but I don't let them stop me from baring all

"I love you !

#youknowwhoyouare "

#andsoyoushould

"Im a generous size 20, with a mummy tummy. I hate my body and generally will wear a baby doll on a meet, to keep myself covered up, particularly my tummy, which to me is abhorrent. I’m a lights off kind of girl too.

It’s only a small thing to some people, but for me, the fact that he took the time to show me that i was ok, and that touching my tummy was ok, and that I could still arouse someone, was huge for me, and was actually kind of therapeutic. I’ll always be grateful to him for doing that. It really gave my confidence a boost. "

Top bloke and good on you girl

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

you ladies need to understand how sexy you re, we would love you naked x

By *rongstantineWoman  over a year ago

hull

I get naked. I don't look any better with or without clothes, and I certainly can't hide what I have going on.

I have been bodyshamed at a hot tub party, which is something that has stayed with me unfortunately.

Confidence is key, whether you slap your arse and invite him to ride the wobble, or keep yourself covered with something that boosts your spark, then do it.

deptford London

"I get naked. I don't look any better with or without clothes, and I certainly can't hide what I have going on.

I have been bodyshamed at a hot tub party, which is something that has stayed with me unfortunately.

Confidence is key, whether you slap your arse and invite him to ride the wobble, or keep yourself covered with something that boosts your spark, then do it. "

shamed in what way?!!? oi you you have a great ass, tits and curves1

thats all that could be said

"I get naked. I don't look any better with or without clothes, and I certainly can't hide what I have going on.

Confidence is key, whether you slap your arse and invite him to ride the wobble, or keep yourself covered with something that boosts your spark, then do it.

thats all that could be said"

And a great personality

It depends on the meet and what happens,but yeah I usually end up naked,if you've got it flaunt it that's what I say;-);-)

deptford London

thats all that could be said

And a great personality "

that as well, so perfect then

The only part of me I like is my lips the rest is a huge wobbly mess and hate it however it's who I am if people don't like me being naked then they don't need to look xx

deptford London

"The only part of me I like is my lips the rest is a huge wobbly mess and hate it however it's who I am if people don't like me being naked then they don't need to look xx"

both sets of lips look amazing

[Removed by poster at 26/07/18 16:59:31]

deptford London

"[Removed by poster at 26/07/18 16:59:31]"

two kisses....one from each set?X

"The only part of me I like is my lips the rest is a huge wobbly mess and hate it however it's who I am if people don't like me being naked then they don't need to look xx

both sets of lips look amazing"

Thanks again xx

I love being naked and will take my clothes off at any opportunity. If someone doesn't like it then they don't need to have sex with me.

deptford London

"I love being naked and will take my clothes off at any opportunity. If someone doesn't like it then they don't need to have sex with me."

i see why you love being naked wow

I do flaunt most of it, just not my belly

That’s why I only have face pics "

be confident girls show off what you have

By *cunthorpe123Couple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

I've been with My husband for 10 years, and really struggle with the whole totally naked thing! Despite having lost 4 stone, its still an issue for me.

Don't think I could be totally naked on a meet!

"Do you get totally naked on a meet?

(Although I have got totally naked with one of my meets but that's definitely the exception)

(No offence slim ladies, if I looked like you I'd be dancing down the street naked never mind on meets )"

I often end up completely naked at clubs and stay that way x

I am apparently more confident once totally naked (never thought I would ever say that!) , if I am wearing certain undies I just end up faffing with them so they look ok. I haven't met one person that didn't like what they saw once my kit was off, but have met some that fancied me more... If they like you enough yo meet you then nakedness should be nothing less than a bonus

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

I wish i had some of this tummy confidence some people have. I hate being naked on meets and feel uncomfortable if people ask me to strip completely. Even at naturist clubs i wrap a sarong round my belly. Too many years of being bullied at school I reckon..babydolls all the way here.

T xx

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"I'm not sure size comes into it as much as you think. I used to be bigger, I was happy in my skin though.

Now I'm slimmer but I have had a child and I'm more inclined to want to hide my tummy.

Yes but I was directing my question at ladies who are fat (and confident as I am) but who still won't get totally naked "

Yep I get naked he known me for 10 years be a bit silly to cover up now . I accept my body shape , shrugs guess you have two choices on the matter

Just do it !!

I must admit, I'm very self conscious of my horrible Buddah belly and back fat. I always leave a silk dressing gown next to the bed, or something similar to put on after the deed is done for the walk of shame to the bathroom. I prefer to not be fully naked.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

All off, I can't stand being half dressed, too uncomfortable.

"The older and fatter I get the less fucks I give

I've yoyo dieted all my life and I feel like it's time to make peace with my body - including my fat belly - I want to feel skin on skin x

You're not fat x"

I'm a size 18 which is plus size - and I'm definitely much fatter than nearly everyone in my life!

I get naked for meets, I feel better that way than with "sexy" lingerie on ( which isn't sexy on me )

You ladies are all bloody beautiful and doing whatever makes you feel the most comfortable is where it’s at

I definitely relate to all of the stuff written in here tho, so much so, sometimes all bottle it and not go at all..

So I feel your pain

"You ladies are all bloody beautiful and doing whatever makes you feel the most comfortable is where it’s at

I definitely relate to all of the stuff written in here tho, so much so, sometimes all bottle it and not go at all..

So I feel your pain "

Omg shut up lol

You're gorgeous and aren't invited in this club

(No offence slim ladies, if I looked like you I'd be dancing down the street naked never mind on meets )"

Yes.

He was just being a P###K...

No I really struggle to do it and usually wear nice lingerie. I had a bf for a year who never saw me naked. I did recently get naked with my FWB but that's because he helped untie me from a corset and when I went to put something on he said don't. So I slept naked with him which felt amazing but I put something on first thing before waking him

Having read your post and looked at your profile pics...my god women never think of yourself like that again your a cracker... ...as most of the ladys here are....

Hope I’d make you forget about any such hangups with the look of desire in my eyes xxx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I love being naked

"I love being naked "

So you should too gorgeous

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

I get naked, I just don't like walking around like it.

"I love being naked "
you do. May have seen you naked on more than one occasion

"Yes, I do. I'm a size 16/18 Op (just to clarify) The way I see it is if they are with me they clearly like what they see so fuck it, why not? I like the feeling of another pressed against me - that in itself is hot. I think worrying about it makes you too inside of your own head and feel less sexy and enjoy it less. I love wearing lingerie sometimes but being naked is hot."

I’m with Meli on this one

I’m going on a meet next week. I’m on the large side! Am so nervous! Excited too! But nervous. It’s one thing seeing these curves on a photo I’ve taken where I’ve managed to make myself look sexy...it’s another seeing these curves in the flesh!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Personally I wouldn't meet if I was so insecure with my body, it just wouldn't be fun for anyone. I'm not meeting at the moment because my medication and a range of autoimmune disorders have left my skin discoloured and I'm self conscious about that.

Once it cleared I'll be back nakedly bumping uglies!

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I’m quite happy to be naked ... I also like playing in clubs where I can be watched. I wear a bikini on holiday too (mostly the bottoms)

The way I see it is that if I’m comfortable being naked, or in a bikini, I’m not going to let the opinion of a complete stranger put me off.

Don’t like it? Don’t look! Simples!

But don’t feel you have to OP - do what works for you! xx

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

harlow

Like my wife even after 30 years. The truth is babe, guys who love bigger girls love it all. Your lovely from top to toe. But I’ve always been happy for girls to keep something on because it’s all about you feeling great and having the best time.

Xx

evesham

"I love being naked

So you should too gorgeous "

Why thank you x

evesham

"I love being naked you do. May have seen you naked on more than one occasion "

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

I actually like to keep something on as think it looks sexy and I feel sexier, just breaking up the skin.

Xx

I'm a fattie and I'm not negating what anyone is saying here ..

But at the end of the day this is a swinging site - and the majority of singles aren't looking for a relationship.

So put honest pictures up - and embrace your body!

X

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"I'm a fattie and I'm not negating what anyone is saying here ..

But at the end of the day this is a swinging site - and the majority of singles aren't looking for a relationship.

So put honest pictures up - and embrace your body!

X"

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Some body issues are difficult to overcome (I can't magic an extra inch on my manhood) but being over weight is not one of them. If you are overweight you eat much more than you think you do, you move much less than you think you do. Stop kidding yourself, stop snacking,cut the alcohol, eat less move more. Sugar is an addictive drug kick the addiction.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Now I'm slimmer but I have had a child and I'm more inclined to want to hide my tummy. "

With you there!

Mummy tummy - or jelly belly - whatever we choose to call it - is not attractive! I really, really don’t like mine!

Op - most of us (especially those of us who’ve had kids) have body parts we don’t like! For instance - as well as my jelly belly I have legs which are riddled with purple thread veins - not pretty!

I won’t walk round a club naked - but I love skin on skin on an intimate meet (a hotel etc) - so I’ll strip naked after a while - but make sure they’re aware beforehand that I’m far from perfect!

"Some body issues are difficult to overcome (I can't magic an extra inch on my manhood) but being over weight is not one of them. If you are overweight you eat much more than you think you do, you move much less than you think you do. Stop kidding yourself, stop snacking,cut the alcohol, eat less move more. Sugar is an addictive drug kick the addiction."

What makes you think they want to change?

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Some body issues are difficult to overcome (I can't magic an extra inch on my manhood) but being over weight is not one of them. If you are overweight you eat much more than you think you do, you move much less than you think you do. Stop kidding yourself, stop snacking,cut the alcohol, eat less move more. Sugar is an addictive drug kick the addiction.

What makes you think they want to change?"

Or aren't trying to already?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Some body issues are difficult to overcome (I can't magic an extra inch on my manhood) but being over weight is not one of them. If you are overweight you eat much more than you think you do, you move much less than you think you do. Stop kidding yourself, stop snacking,cut the alcohol, eat less move more. Sugar is an addictive drug kick the addiction."

If it wasn't difficult to overcome, everyone would be a healthy weight surely.

I didn’t realise this thread was about this old chestnut. Got to love the forums

By *sfleurWoman  over a year ago

wednesfield

Basques cover mummy tummys - love them I'm an older bird ;p

Thank the fucking lord Bob is here to explain to the ladies.

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I always wear a babydoll or corset...but I think I’d do the same if I was skinny as well.

I’ve often spoken to my friend who’s a size 8-10 and she’s the same.

I think it’s a very personal thing and all about being confident in your own skin.

I don't have an issue with how some people view fat people.

I know exactly what I eat that I shouldn't, and how much more exercise I should be doing.

I'm fat, not an idiot

"I must admit, I'm very self conscious of my horrible Buddah belly and back fat. I always leave a silk dressing gown next to the bed, or something similar to put on after the deed is done for the walk of shame to the bathroom. I prefer to not be fully naked. "

No offence but you don't belong on this thread ... You are seriously slim and you have NO belly

evesham

"I must admit, I'm very self conscious of my horrible Buddah belly and back fat. I always leave a silk dressing gown next to the bed, or something similar to put on after the deed is done for the walk of shame to the bathroom. I prefer to not be fully naked.

No offence but you don't belong on this thread ... You are seriously slim and you have NO belly "

Body confidence issues aren't just for fat people.

If someone is slim all their life abs put some weight in its an issue for them. I get you're trying to be supportive but I don't think telling them they don't belong isn't very nice.

(No offence slim ladies, if I looked like you I'd be dancing down the street naked never mind on meets )

Personally I wouldn't meet if I was so insecure with my body, it just wouldn't be fun for anyone. I'm not meeting at the moment because my medication and a range of autoimmune disorders have left my skin discoloured and I'm self conscious about that.

Once it cleared I'll be back nakedly bumping uglies! "

That's bollocks, I'm not insecure with my body AT ALL. I just hate my belly, there's a HUGE difference.

My meets have never complained ... It's just an annoyance I have about my belly. End of.

By *aughty_nymphWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Everyone needs a bit of my old FWB!!

He used to hold me while we had sex and he was rock hard telling me “god I love your body.”.. did wonders for confidence!

The way I see it, if you’re happy with yourself (I’m a size 18/20) and you’re enjoying life... who actually cares.

If I get called fat, I tell them “at least I can change that, you can’t stop being a c£@t!”

Yawn.

Do you think fatties don't know this

"I must admit, I'm very self conscious of my horrible Buddah belly and back fat. I always leave a silk dressing gown next to the bed, or something similar to put on after the deed is done for the walk of shame to the bathroom. I prefer to not be fully naked.

No offence but you don't belong on this thread ... You are seriously slim and you have NO belly

Body confidence issues aren't just for fat people.

If someone is slim all their life abs put some weight in its an issue for them. I get you're trying to be supportive but I don't think telling them they don't belong isn't very nice. "

evesham

No one asked for diet advice. There's plenty of threads on that thanks.

I've always had sex with lights off and only the light of a telly so don't care about being naked cos they can't see!

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Some body issues are difficult to overcome (I can't magic an extra inch on my manhood) but being over weight is not one of them. If you are overweight you eat much more than you think you do, you move much less than you think you do. Stop kidding yourself, stop snacking,cut the alcohol, eat less move more. Sugar is an addictive drug kick the addiction.

No one asked for diet advice. There's plenty of threads on that thanks. "

Oh I need diet advice!

I ate chips and gravy followed by sugar donuts at the pleasure beach today! I’m sure it’s ok though coz I had sweeteners in my coffee - and loads of fruit when I got home - isn’t it?

evesham

Oh I need diet advice!

I ate chips and gravy followed by sugar donuts at the pleasure beach today! I’m sure it’s ok though coz I had sweeteners in my coffee - and loads of fruit when I got home - isn’t it? "

Sounds fairly balanced to me but maybe so done squats while watching love island just in case

Oh I need diet advice!

I ate chips and gravy followed by sugar donuts at the pleasure beach today! I’m sure it’s ok though coz I had sweeteners in my coffee - and loads of fruit when I got home - isn’t it? "

Did you drink your 2 litres of water to dilute the calories?

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Everyone is different.

I’m a massive heifer with absolutely no shame. Naked. Lights on. People watching. Why the hell not.

My body isn’t the ideal yet that doesn’t mean that I’m not proud of the things it does for me. I’m not going to hide away because I’m fat.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I get naked, couldn't give a fig about it. I am totally sexy

By *cunthorpe123Couple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Thank the fucking lord Bob is here to explain to the ladies. "

"I get naked, couldn't give a fig about it. I am totally sexy "

Here here i couldnt agree more

My LTP is well fit and he squishes my belly together with his hands, when I'm on top; grabs the flab when he's behind me and strokes my stretch marks.

I've never had a problem being naked with him, even with his lovely bod.

barnstaple

"I get naked, I just don't like walking around like it. "

You are so gorgeous x

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

It’s one of the reasons I wear a deep suspender belt. It helps to cover the overhang bit. There’s not many I’m comfortable being totally naked with. You’ll gain the confidence and there’s no need to bare all if you don’t want to.

You’ve done well to lose 9st. I’m almost at my first stone.

"It’s one of the reasons I wear a deep suspender belt. It helps to cover the overhang bit. There’s not many I’m comfortable being totally naked with. You’ll gain the confidence and there’s no need to bare all if you don’t want to.

You’ve done well to lose 9st. I’m almost at my first stone. "

Thank you, it's one of my proudest achievements

I think from some of the nice comments received on here, I may well get a bit braver with my bugbearing belly

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

This is really a thread for women but of course blokes can suffer from the same thing too.

Here’s the way to think about it - if you were in a group of people and you were all naked, would you say to the other women “that mummy tummy looks a bit unsightly, I’d keep that covered up if I were you” ?

If the answer is no then don’t say it to yourself either

"This is really a thread for women but of course blokes can suffer from the same thing too.

Here’s the way to think about it - if you were in a group of people and you were all naked, would you say to the other women “that mummy tummy looks a bit unsightly, I’d keep that covered up if I were you” ?

If the answer is no then don’t say it to yourself either "

I wouldn't be in a group with other naked women Adam, I don't do women

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I look much better in clothes than naked but I love being naked.

If it's in private then I strip off, or let them strip me. If it's at a club then I keep something on.

By *rs blobbyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I know and understand exactly how you feel, I am seeing someone regular now, even though he is so much younger, and is very fit, I'm getting so much more comfortable and confident with him, it's doing wonders for me, he doesn't seem to notice or bother about my belly, we used to meet before, I'm now a few stone lighter and I think that helps as well. Dress and remain how you feel comfortable

evesham

"This is really a thread for women but of course blokes can suffer from the same thing too.

If the answer is no then don’t say it to yourself either "

Let's get naked! Orgy!

Let's get naked! Orgy! "

I'm feeling inspired to take a pic of my saggy stomach and have it as my profile pic

evesham

Let's get naked! Orgy!

I'm feeling inspired to take a pic of my saggy stomach and have it as my profile pic "

I will if you will! Let's celebrate nakedness in all its forms!

Yes I get naked love the freedom x

Let's get naked! Orgy!

I'm feeling inspired to take a pic of my saggy stomach and have it as my profile pic

I will if you will! Let's celebrate nakedness in all its forms! "

Okidoke. I'll take one now and upload it

There you go ladies my big fat as fuck wobbly belly xx

evesham

"There you go ladies my big fat as fuck wobbly belly xx"

Yes kat!

Hefty Hideaway

Let's get naked! Orgy!

Okidoke. I'll take one now and upload it "

I’ll do it too. No filter! It’s not brave ladies. It’s just not being ashamed right?

Mine is pending approval. I've drank so much water it's like a beach ball

"There you go ladies my big fat as fuck wobbly belly xx

Mine is pending approval. I've drank so much water it's like a beach ball "

At least your hydrated xx

I've just fabbed it xc

evesham

Let's get naked! Orgy!

I’ll do it too. No filter! It’s not brave ladies. It’s just not being ashamed right?"

Absolutely.... I've started a thread

Bedford

Let's get naked! Orgy! "

Trust you

But really, if you wouldn’t say it to someone else because it would hurt their feelings then don’t say it to yourself, it will do the same thing.

As a bloke I can only confirm what the other blokes here have said, if we’re going to play hide the sausage with you, we’re past the stage of saying you’re not sexy.

At least your hydrated xx"

I always drink a lot of water, but am guzzling it in this weather.

I look pregnant

Let's get naked! Orgy!

I'm feeling inspired to take a pic of my saggy stomach and have it as my profile pic "

I bet it gets Fab'd.

Let's get naked! Orgy!

I bet it gets Fab'd.

"

I'll look.

At least your hydrated xx

I always drink a lot of water, but am guzzling it in this weather."

xx

Hefty Hideaway

"I look pregnant "

You look just fine! My tummy looks like it lost it’s false teeth

Let's get naked! Orgy!

I’ll do it too. No filter! It’s not brave ladies. It’s just not being ashamed right?

Absolutely.... I've started a thread "

I'll consider it when I cool down a bit.

"I know and understand exactly how you feel, I am seeing someone regular now, even though he is so much younger, and is very fit, I'm getting so much more comfortable and confident with him, it's doing wonders for me, he doesn't seem to notice or bother about my belly, we used to meet before, I'm now a few stone lighter and I think that helps as well. Dress and remain how you feel comfortable "

Good for you girl

"I look pregnant

You look just fine! My tummy looks like it lost it’s false teeth "

If I stand up and take my top off too I can make mine look like Homer Simpson.

Let's get naked! Orgy!

I bet it gets Fab'd.

I'll look."

7 Fabs. 3 from people on the forums.

Hefty Hideaway

"I look pregnant

If I stand up and take my top off too I can make mine look like Homer Simpson. "

I’ll be Abe. We can surely market this somehow. I reckon we can make at least £3. Each!

Bedford

"I look pregnant

You look just fine! My tummy looks like it lost it’s false teeth "

I would

#justsayin

Let's get naked! Orgy!

I bet it gets Fab'd.

I'll look."

I've fabbed it for your bravery x

barnstaple

Be proud x

"I look pregnant

If I stand up and take my top off too I can make mine look like Homer Simpson.

I’ll be Abe. We can surely market this somehow. I reckon we can make at least £3. Each! "

I'll dye my pubic hair blue and I can be Homer and Marge at the same time

Let's get naked! Orgy!

I bet it gets Fab'd.

I'll look.

I've fabbed it for your bravery x"

I'm more don't give a monkey's than brave but thanks